military tanks in china protecting banks from its own citizens

Tanks are being put on the streets in China to protect the banks. This is because the Henan branch of the Bank of China declaring that people's savings in their branch are now 'investment products' and can't be withdrawn.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/video-shows-tanks-protecting-crisis-hit-banks-in-china-internet-says-history-repeats-itself-3175812

image.png.26f556931aa9766961d8011bd80a7e57.png

image.png.a93a528c0f4fe6ad71c52000b2c46c29.png
image.png.1eb12512d05d9333e0d0caf4e7de7435.png

image.png.52b440f6325b67fb3899cac7a6b3f115.png

The above not confirmed yet.

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
add info
  • Thanks 2

• sickofallthebollocks changed the title to military tanks in china protecting banks from its own citizens

Yeah, just seen this, fookin mental. You will own nothing and be happy! 😵💫

Coming to a town near you? This is only getting worse from here on in. How long before people have had enough? How long before people take to the streets and stop this madness? I'm still waiting.........

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Yeah, just seen this, fookin mental. You will own nothing and be happy! 😵💫

Coming to a town near you? This is only getting worse from here on in. How long before people have had enough? How long before people take to the streets and stop this madness? I'm still waiting.........

Still waiting. Me too Morpheus.

Sadly most people in the West will not join in any resistance. They believe the media and still trust a Government spokesperson

rather than members of their own family or friends. I don't see this changing any time soon.

Youtube have deleted the most important scene from Rik Mayall's One by One film.

It's when the resistance are active and the police are on the streets killing people for not staying indoors.

Look how the videos in this thread have been assassinated.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Youtube have deleted the most important scene from Rik Mayall's One by One film

I have it on dvd unopened. I will upload it somewhere on the internet if need be.

• Thanks 1

I thought China was communist, so why do they have banks?  Surely the people have never had their "own money" anyway, so what makes them think they have a right to it all of a sudden?