Illegal or inappropriate content

Hi everyone.

I not making a complaint about anyone on particular. This is not a complaint at all.

Could all members make sure that the links and videos they provide do not relate to banned groups or people. This is in respect to groups/people who promote racism or violence against others.

Anyone who promotes Racist, violence and other illegal activity will be warned with intent to ban

17 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Could all members make sure that the links and videos they provide do not relate to banned groups or people. This is in respect to groups/people who promote racism or violence against others.

Which groups or people are banned, out of interest?

I get that overt racism is problematic, but the line is really blurry. I mean to your average woketard, this site would be hellishly racist, though i don't recall anything i've read here that's been overtly racist, but i know the sort of thing they are looking for.

• Like 4

On 7/21/2022 at 1:04 PM, spideysensei said:

Which groups or people are banned, out of interest?

I get that overt racism is problematic, but the line is really blurry. I mean to your average woketard, this site would be hellishly racist, though i don't recall anything i've read here that's been overtly racist, but i know the sort of thing they are looking for.

It’s certainly a difficult subject! I’m referring to sites that the government have classified as illegal.  Generally Extemist sites, Far Far Right. That sort of thing, 

The vast majority of posts are pretty much always cool. Sometimes links can lead to unpleasant sites. I don’t believe this is done out of any malice etc. Though I have to watch out for it.

I would also very much appreciate members flagging concerns. There’s a lot of topic to trawl through!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/21/2022 at 1:16 PM, Bombadil said:

It’s certainly a difficult subject! I’m referring to sites that the government have classified as illegal.  Generally Extemist sites, Far Far Right. That sort of thing, 

The vast majority posts are pretty much always cool. Sometimes links can lead to unpleasant sites. I don’t believe this is done out of any malice etc. though I have to watch out for it.

I would also very much appreciate members flagging concerns. There’s a lot of topic to trawl through!

Yes, I am concerned about giving the authorities and the MSM an excuse to shutown this site or to paint it in a bad light.

These "illegal" websites are they genuine grass roots sites or are set up by the PTB or supported financially by the security services, as the CIA is on record doing?

The government has no legitmacy to say something is illegal or not as they are the first in the queue to be nicked and sent down for crimes committed, and that is long before CONVID or the Iraq War.

• Like 7

So Ive just been watching an Icke video on youtube. for all those not sure what is ok or not listen to the Great Man himself.

He explains the idea of free speech perfectly. Also explains perfectly the idea of what would be considered illegal.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2022 at 7:28 PM, Bombadil said:

Hi everyone.

I not making a complaint about anyone on particular. This is not a complaint at all.

Anyone who promotes Racist, violence and other illegal activity will be warned with intent to ban

Please could you tell me why a post which I posted today in todays news about Salman Rushdie is not showing up on boards.

Thanx

43 minutes ago, alexa said:

Please could you tell me why a post which I posted today in todays news about Salman Rushdie is not showing up on boards.

Thanx

It's Ok. I can see why now. :classic_biggrin:

• 5 weeks later...

on a HUGELY serious note: *Serious Face, Game Face ON*.....>>

(or selectively just now less the humor as in my UNPUNISHABLE post above 😇 lurking in every comedic scenario around "serious" in my case just divulging a bit of humor as that was)

It's okay everyone, just BREATHE, do some karmic yoga facial exercises and everything will be fine.....😘

But yes hugely serious now....🤩🤭

Seriously:

By my true opinion, Spidey Sensei probably (and Orange Alert) have spoken the Truest of Truths about the nature of how to assess this...

And for laughs?? (IF THIS WERE NOT SO SERIOUS...🥵)

For example that definition could be bound up by what we can straddle between two breakfast table chairs and survive and what cannot, and then dealing with the reality of it, (depending on what we as a community or as daring -??- individuals -??- have placed and balanced on those two stools or breakfast table chairs).... thats the part where an INVISIBLE (non-racist) GOD steps in and solves all our problems for us...... No sweat. 🤩

But before expecting the world to bend to our whims on this humble forum 🤭 errr-- Nevermind, lol.

Sincerely......No sarcasm about SS or OA, as really those TWO posters have each sewn up the matter the best so far...Spidey for example is right, where there could be a lot of outsiders thinking this forum is laiden with racism, and you know that's just how people are conditioned to think, but do we really blame that, when we know racism (OR apparent racism) can stoke up a lot of fear... (including about expressing HERE oneself on subjects not normally even comprehendible by many various peoples, me included as I to this day STILL don't have my head around all that Sabbatean stuff for example... I don't spend a lot of time in those threads anyhow but seeing what Macnamara knows around those subjects, you can't help but find some of the stuff sort of 'tantalizing' or intriguing to some degree... Only the caveat being like an apple picked up off the ground~ where you don't know whether the taste is sour or not until you bite into it, but in any case the point is -for arguement sake- it is by which it could be interesting to some people to be fair... I mean who are we to judge one might say about just how far embedded into society (worldwide) that stuff goes and yet still be remaining FREE to ask PLENTY if one minds HOW THEY SAY~ such as asking is it a high stakes thing OR if one KNOWS it's a high stakes thing and can back it up etc, language may become even more tenuous but perhaps accurate~ eitherway~ it is by that EXAMPLE, by which those kind of talks are known to exist on this forum, if said in such a way would then seem perfectly reasonable ~about asking away about Sabbateans or other sector of society raising concern etc...) 

Edited by TetraG

10 hours ago, truepositive said:

Not allowed to adress the j00wz? God's chosen people and all that. Gonna have to get creative about that, which aint too hard really.

Discussion of Jews/Israel/Zionism etc is perfectly fine as long as it is done in a reasoned and balanced manner.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, screamingeagle said:

i see trolls runing around like hamsters 😏

a voice in my head says that's imposible on this forum 

Lemmings was that? Did I hear Lemmings?? noooo! - very rodent racist!!! 😄

On 7/30/2022 at 9:42 PM, Bombadil said:

So Ive just been watching an Icke video on youtube. for all those not sure what is ok or not listen to the Great Man himself.

He explains the idea of free speech perfectly. Also explains perfectly the idea of what would be considered illegal.

Isn't the definition of free speech someone you don't like saying something you don't like?