PM boris confirms that the deep state are really running the country

Today in the news, is that Boris has announced that Kier Starmer and the deep state to take UK back into Europe.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/brexit-boris-johnson-suggests-keir-starmer-and-e2-80-98deep-state-e2-80-99-plotting-to-take-uk-back-into-eu/ar-AAZIlip

image.png.2f89a01ce1c528a50c1d26055d19584e.png
and here:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-boris-johnson-eu-deep-state-labour-b2125940.html

Interstingly, aol has described that the term 'deep state' is one only used by consiparacy theorists - see below:

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/boris-johnson-says-deep-state-171714445.html
image.png.eafb3add1d745ec4c7787d2c7a6486cc.png
image.png.cde07e9d9c72fb50901f7d90df6cb5fa.png

I struggled to find a clip of him saying this and so may be yet another distraction to keep us all on our toes, although, I did find this:

Back in Jan 2019 when questioned about possible reversal of brexit, from 1:55 Boris says that the government 'would reap the whirlwind'
"people will feel betrayed"
"theres been a great conspiracy by the deep state of the UK - the people that really run the country"
Here:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Well we all know he's telling the truth here. Maybe he's trying to do us a small favour.

nah its all very cryptic

he says 'some people will say'....which means us conspiracy theorists

and he says at the end that people on his side of the aisle, ie the tories, will prove them wrong but does he really mean that or is he being sarcastic and having an in-joke with his fellow parliamentarians, most of which of course were against brexit despite the majority of brits being for it (thereby showing that the political class do not represent the will of the people but rather the will of the globalist corporatocracy?

Edited by Macnamara

Well the Conspiracy Theorists are proven right again then. I posted a clip the day after Bojo's resignation of the odious Michael Hestletine (who should surely have passed away long ago) saying, "If Boris is gone, Brexit's gone".

• Like 4

I noticed this the other day and it made me think that they definitely give us clues as to what they are going to do...

No doubt all of these half-wits are merely puppets. I don't doubt either that if...and that's a big if...Sir Keir gets in power...he might very well be the person they choose to try and reverse Brexit.

• Like 1

Keir Starmer probably will get in if they have that Rishi Sunak as PM.  Nobody is more "deep state" than him with his banker connections etc.

*If* rejoining the EU meant an end to soaring prices I am sure most people would vote for it.

Edited by Nefaria
  • Thanks 1

Yes so Rishi is probably a KS young global leader and Sir Keir member of Trilateral   Commission I think .

If enough people don't vote that would be  an answer  but then unlikely so wasted non vote so to speak or enough people vote real independently as possible , possible  eg heritage party or some such equivalent if elections. 

• Thanks 2

Well, if he really believes in the deep state, he should've stood up and opposed it while he was in power. I know he gave some resistance, which he was punished for. For his resistance to lockdowns and vax mandates he was punished by that entire wallpaper-gate nonsense. I can read that between the lines, but he should've stood up and said so. He shouldn't have filled his ranks with the people 'they' wanted, as they would surely topple him for going in the wrong direction. 

Finally, he absolutely shouldn't have been arming that awful regime in Ukraine. 

He made his bed.

On 7/20/2022 at 10:50 PM, truther79 said:

No doubt all of these half-wits are merely puppets. I don't doubt either that if...and that's a big if...Sir Keir gets in power...he might very well be the person they choose to try and reverse Brexit.

Imho they are coached to act like "half-wits".

If you appear naturally dim, nobody faults you for any catastrophies you cause.

Cough... Dubya Bush... cough...