Jump to content

Ready for Rishi


wolfpavek1
 Share

Recommended Posts

Synaks campaign slogan for all you wokeheads.

Ready for 

Rishi 

It actually subliminally says ready for sharia or shiria 

Oh well no more lgbtqrsuvwxyz 

Enjoy the sun ladies wrap up warm  it's hereee

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A British Indian by the name of Rishi Sunak will be England’s next Prime Minister. At my USG job right Before Christmas our bosses had us register a domain “www.readyforrishi.com. You can look this up yourselves on the dates. Yesterday Boris Johnson resigned and we were tasked to wire money to a Panamanian Law Firm to pay 2 organizations SLG Group and Black Cube to remove all anti south Asian and anti Indian on mainstream social media platforms and to promote pro-immigrant and Pro-British Indian vibe on the interwebs. They will also makes sure Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland remain unified under one global mentality sentiment. I’m a pretty mid-level dude at my work but when we went for Davos in May, this guy was getting wooed by every banker and world leader. Homie will not be elected. He is chosen and approved by the powers that rule this realm He is also a board member of the World Economic Forum under Klaus Schwabb. You don’t have to believe me, just pay close attention to what happens in the Media over the next few days and weeks....

 

.and heres the proof....whois readyforrishi.com Domain Name: READYFORRISHI.COM Registry Domain ID: 2663481587_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com Updated Date: 2021-12-23T16:31:20Z Creation Date: 2021-12-23T16:31:19Z Registry Expiry Date: 2023-12-23T16:31:19Z Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC Registrar IANA ID: 146 Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected] Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: 480-624-2505 Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited Name Server: NS23.DOMAINCONTROL.COM Name Server: NS24.DOMAINCONTROL.COM DNSSEC: unsigned URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: https://www.icann.org/wicf/ >>> Last update of whois database: 2022-07-13T16:06:13Z <<<

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hope the wider population are dead set against this. This really pisses me off how this piece of shit engineers a coup and walks straight into the job with no vote and with no shame at all. I fuckin hate these bastard's, the time is now for people to stand up and say fuck off to the system now. I've had enough of this charade, especially when you see every other country in the world taking action and our country is still sat on it's arse. It's infuriating. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Morpheus said:

I hope the wider population are dead set against this. This really pisses me off how this piece of shit engineers a coup and walks straight into the job with no vote and with no shame at all. I fuckin hate these bastard's, the time is now for people to stand up and say fuck off to the system now. I've had enough of this charade, especially when you see every other country in the world taking action and our country is still sat on it's arse. It's infuriating. 

 

Unfortunately nothing will change until the general public realise we actually live in a revolving door totalitarian dictatorship masquerading as a democracy.

And when they do it'll be a revolution that rings the change not the ballot box.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

 

Unfortunately nothing will change until the general public realise we actually live in a revolving door totalitarian dictatorship masquerading as a democracy.

And when they do it'll be a revolution that rings the change not the ballot box.

 

Exactly, politics is a load of bullshit, the only woke people in parliament are the ones gutting the country behind closed doors. The rest of them are merely clinging on to their hopeless jobs for dear life. Paid actors. 

 

What do people think these politicians do when they clock off? They don't give a shit that's what. So long as the money goes in the bank they'll say whatever makes them look good to their masters.

 

You can argue about numbers and percentages and cuts for as long as you want. The economy is fictitious, a free market so it's reactive. No such thing as a healthy economy, the world needs fixed prices, fixed rates and it needs to stop utilities, food, farming e.t.c. from being profit organisations, these kinds of things should be ran by the people. Needs a limit on how much land one person can own, business', properties e.t.c. currently there is no limit to a rich mans madness. Yet poor people are the problem..

 

Politics doesn't exist just a system that protects the rich so they cant be impoverished. 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/13/2022 at 12:51 PM, wolfpavek1 said:

Synaks campaign slogan for all you wokeheads.

Ready for 

Rishi 

It actually subliminally says ready for sharia or shiria 

Oh well no more lgbtqrsuvwxyz 

Enjoy the sun ladies wrap up warm  it's hereee

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The same was said by some about Sadiq Khan, London Mayor (WEF man) and he has followed the globalist agenda to a tee, as will Rishi Sunak (WEF man) continue to do.

 

Sharia, if only, as it would be the end of infidel vaccines for a start.

 

Sadiq-Khan-TFL-Pride_640x345_acf_cropped

 

sadiq-khan-london-pride.jpg

 

 

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

It's not on that the party gets to decide internally. It's got nothing to do with what the public want. (Not that much of the public's decision making makes sense anyway).

 

Even if we all became Conservative members to be able to vote on the final two candidates, we would still be faced with a choice of two establishment donkeys and nothing would change either way.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

Even if we all became Conservative members to be able to vote on the final two candidates, we would still be faced with a choice of two establishment donkeys and nothing would change either way.

I totally agree, which is why I say above that I hope people start coming to their senses and start fighting back and sticking two fingers up at the system. 

 

We've only ever been able to ELECT and not SELECT who are our leaders are. 

 

As the saying goes, the revolution will not be televised! 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

Even if we all became Conservative members to be able to vote on the final two candidates, we would still be faced with a choice of two establishment donkeys and nothing would change either way.

 

The same would apply if it was a General Election because the lot of them are owned and corrupt. It's just the fact that someone like Rishi even has the opportunity to do what he's done them openly step into the role himself that rankles.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

I totally agree, which is why I say above that I hope people start coming to their senses and start fighting back and sticking two fingers up at the system. 

 

We've only ever been able to ELECT and not SELECT who are our leaders are. 

 

As the saying goes, the revolution will not be televised! 

 

There is a recent video made by Hugo Talks on this very thing.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

 

The same was said by some about Sadiq Khan, London Mayor (WEF man) and he has followed the globalist agenda to a tee, as will Rishi Sunak (WEF man) continue to do.

 

Sadiq-Khan-TFL-Pride_640x345_acf_cropped

 

sadiq-khan-london-pride.jpg

 

 

 

Oh No! God help us all :classic_ohmy:

Edited by alexa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Useyournous said:

So looking like it will be Rishi. I was convinced we were going to get Zahawi for some reason. None are good.

My money was on savage jabber... but let's face it they're all one and the same aren't they 🙄 a different face to the next phase of the agenda.. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...