Accident And Emergency wards in crisis.

numnuts

We all know that the vaccines are primarily responsible for the increase in patients showing up at A And E wards all around the U.K.. We all know that the NHS we were supposed 'to protect' was already on its knees. I don't know why really, as a case I want to mention is surely one of many and not the worst example of the recent carnage, but it did annoy me. Maybe other folks can also update this thread, with some of the most shocking examples they have come across.

A 94 year old man fell over at home one night and, despite 3 calls asking for help, didn't get an ambulance for 5 hours and 12 minutes. In theory, he should have got one within 18 minutes of his first call. We supposedly shut down the economy so that this man, Ken Shadbolt, would have a better chance of surviving a 'virus' with a 99% plus survival rate. We were all told to wear face masks. We had talk of grabbing folks from their homes and shoving them in to quarantine camps. We had police officers hassling and arresting folks out on their own in the countryside. We even had some nobhead copper talking about deploying drones over national parks to spot 'Covid' outlaws. We have somehow managed to spend £38 billion on an NHS Test And Trace system. All for the benefit of our Ken. However, when Ken was likely facing death, no one managed to help him. Hmm...

This A And E crisis has been going on for a year or so already, so no excuses, but it doesn't get much coverage and there is no end in sight. The hypocrisy of asking everyone to keep the elderly safe has now reached a nauseous zenith. I think that Vlad would have come up with a good solution for these hypocrites and I am not referring to judo man. Until this crisis is over, the policy of not allowing paramedics to move on to their next call, until after they have formally handed over their patient, needs to be suspended. Overall, it is doing more harm than good. Of course it is not ideal, but there must be some patients that can be deemed low risk of death and queued somewhere at the hospital, with someone keeping half an eye on them. I was in this situation myself in a hospital corridor, not that long ago, and I felt very frustrated that the paramedics twiddling their thumbs couldn't just leave me be. More lives will be saved, by letting them get on their way.

Furthermore, if available, why can someone from the fire service, police or army not briefly attend the homes of those who need urgent treatment, during these busy periods? Again, it is not ideal, but I think that Ken would have appreciated someone giving him a kind word, giving him some basic first aid, getting him in to bed, giving him some water and contacting relatives etc.. Just try to stabilise the situation. All of this could have been done in a 20 minutes or so visit, couldn't it? Maybe Ken still would have died, but no one knows. Why is it an ambulance to A And E or lie dying on your floor in pain for many hours, with no alternative? It's crazy and I am getting peeved off.  

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-61791151

'Ambulance waits: 'Can you please tell them to hurry up or I shall be dead'.'                            

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Looks like the newest cover story for vax collapse is underway.

All tv news fearmongering "deadly heatwave" next week,Sky in particular having some frightened rabbit scarifying down the camera like Corporal Jones yelling "Don't Panic!,Don't Panic!"

Turn to itv (understand I only check in that garbage to see the enemy's playbook) and "This Morning" has "How to Survive the Heatwave" (Spoiler Alert: Stay in shade and drink lots of water!)

Well that's the reason for increased hospital activity accounted for,not the harmful armful,obviously,so now I must go and disinfect my brain....

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
On 7/13/2022 at 1:54 AM, numnuts said:

This A And E crisis has been going on for a year or so already, so no excuses, but it doesn't get much coverage and there is no end in sight.

The truth is that the "A&E Crisis" happens every year and has done for years, long before Covid was even a 'thing'.

Every year, it becomes the same mantra, "the NHS needs more money".

People get angry and start protesting, then the Government eventually caves and agrees to provide 'more funding' to the NHS.

What the people don't realise is that the more money that gets pumped into the NHS, the more can be leeched away by parasitical 'middle management' and chief executives, or siphoned off via 'procurement contracts' in to the hands of private companies making huge profits from supplying goods and services to the NHS at above market prices.

How much of this extra funding actually reaches the frontline workers who desperately need it? Very little. Instead, there are new levels of bureaucracy and administration added, not forgetting the nicely paid 'diversity managers' etc.

It's all a Common Purpose wet dream and yes it is Common Purpose and their graduates who pretty much run the NHS now, a massive misappropriation of public funding.

• Like 2

On 7/15/2022 at 11:02 AM, Niknik said:

Looks like the newest cover story for vax collapse is underway.

and as we enter flu season the corporate media could start saying 'we are seeing a rise in covid cases'

each person killed by the vax can then be written off as a covid death and cremated before an autopsy can be carried out to determine the true cause of death

26 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

More ppl go to A&E now because their local GP is either closed or refuses to see them for 3 weeks.

Plus more ppl (often from overseas, but not exclusively with this generation) don't have the self know-how to deal with everyday health and emergency issues.

That is true, but more people also end up in A&E because they are careless and stupid.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

and as we enter flu season the corporate media could start saying 'we are seeing a rise in covid cases'

Oh that's happening already, as if by magic Covid has emerged from its summer hibernation, and is about to wreak havoc on us all!

image.png.eee9d4febb4d6a5657a92f576c5b8d3c.png

• Sad 1