There is a Frequency Fence around the planet designed to stop YOU from leaving the Matrix after bodily death

People all over the world are seeing this strange grid-like pattern in the sky. This Grid is clearly NOT natural which is why people are noticing it to begin with. What they don't realize is that this "Grid in the Sky" is actually a FREQUENCY FENCE AKA SOUL NET designed to keep you from leaving the Matrix/simulated universe after bodily death.

To understand this you must first realize that you are not your body. You have a body. You are an Immortal Spiritual Being. This is what you really are.
This is what we ALL really are.

However, we are also slaves and food for Astral Parasites. Just like we raise chickens in coops, that's what Astral Parasites do with us.
It's very much like the movie the Matrix ( the first one).

Astral Parasites don't want souls leaving the Matrix system. They want to keep us perpetually reincarnating so we can feed them with our "Loosh energy" ( negative emotions we produce that parasitic entities feed off of). This is the entire point of reincarnation ( which is very real)

This is happening NOW. People everywhere are waking up to the fact that Earth is a PRISON PLANET.

This Soul Net, just like the Tunnel of light, is just another way they try to keep us trapped here.

"You are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind.”

We must all work together to break down this Frequency Prison so we can know True FREEDOM.

Edited by Gremmels
  • Like 4

Could it be that the 5g satellites recently deployed will be used to repair the holes or update the soul grid? I don't think the satellites are being used for 5G because the ground based antenna for 5G are so much closer than 4G due to the millimeter technology, and I've been curious as to what other possible uses they could have. To beam 5G signals from space to seems a bit too far but to be used in space is more plausible.

• Like 2

Like hell.

The only thing that keeps anyone here is attachment to the ego(and it's lies) and the "world"(valuation).

The ego is the parasite and the predator, and the prey.

I'll be calling this bullshit bluff sooner rather than later.

I am not in the world. I'm not in a body. It's all in the mind. Projection inward. Separation idea....INVERSION.

This reincarnation scam has been called a long time ago, it's not "news", ,, now what?....a new twist, but, more..fear, fear, fear....obsess about it....feel the powerlessness....then wait for it to happen...oh, and make sure you "run" away from Reality when it starts dawning on you...."it's a trick!".... THE EGO IS THE FAKE...IT CANNOT LEAVE...IT IS NOT REAL...YOU...it will project fear...at The Truth.

"A grid around the planet"? There is no fucking planet...it's a fantasy in your head...

Edited by novymir
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, novymir said:

Like hell.

The only thing that keeps anyone here is attachment to the ego(and it's lies) and the "world"(valuation).

The ego is the parasite and the predator, and the prey.

I'll be calling this bullshit bluff sooner rather than later.

I am not in the world. I'm not in a body. It's all in the mind. Projection inward. Separation idea....INVERSION.

This reincarnation scam has been called a long time ago, it's not "news", ,, now what?....a new twist, but, more..fear, fear, fear....obsess about it....feel the powerlessness....then wait for it to happen...oh, and make sure you "run" away from Reality when it starts dawning on you...."it's a trick!".... THE EGO IS THE FAKE...IT CANNOT LEAVE...IT IS NOT REAL...YOU...it will project fear...at The Truth.

"A grid around the planet"? There is no fucking planet...it's a fantasy in your head...

Many researchers have been saying there's a frequency fence around the planet for years now. Even mainstream scientists found evidence of this "force field" around the planet back in 2014.

In addition, many people have seen this grid in the sky and there's video evidence of it.

But you are welcome to have your incorrect and uninformed opinion.

3 hours ago, JCP said:

Could it be that the 5g satellites recently deployed will be used to repair the holes or update the soul grid? I don't think the satellites are being used for 5G because the ground based antenna for 5G are so much closer than 4G due to the millimeter technology, and I've been curious as to what other possible uses they could have. To beam 5G signals from space to seems a bit too far but to be used in space is more plausible.

That's a thought-provoking observation. Definitely something to think about.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gremmels said:

Many researchers have been saying there's a frequency fence around the planet for years now. Even mainstream scientists found evidence of this "force field" around the planet back in 2014.

In addition, many people have seen this grid in the sky and there's video evidence of it.

But you are welcome to have your incorrect and uninformed opinion.

Okie-dokie.

We're all projectors projecting here...

Edited by novymir

• 1 month later...

You got it all figured out huh?

Maybe use the word "I" instead of "you" or "we". It will be more accurate. I'm NOT attached to you or anything of this "world".

I ain't going along with your or anyone else's bullshit spell-casting-projections of FEAR-WEAKNESS.

Because

Yeah, it's too simple...

+++++++++++++++++

And you go right ahead and tell me I'm "wrong" and that I'm not free.

Go ahead...you tell me that....and then dream up some fantasies that explain why.....I "can't" be....

HELLO AGENT--HELLO GATEKEEPER. GOODBYE.

Edited by novymir

I don't believe there is anything more powerful than the soul, except the Maker/Consciousness/Love.  Nothing can keep us trapped after death.  Upon death we will reunite with the one true Source, have a life review, heal, and reincarnate if needed.  Reincarnation back to this earth will happen if there are higher vibrations we need to reach before moving on.  I don't discount reincarnating on other planets in order to move up the ladder of vibration either.  There will always be lessons to learn, however, it is up to us if we move up or down the vibrational ladder.  

Just my opinion.

On 7/12/2022 at 9:53 PM, JCP said:

I don't think the satellites are being used for 5G because the ground based antenna for 5G are so much closer than 4G due to the millimeter technology, and I've been curious as to what other possible uses they could have.

they are being sent up to create 'the cloud' which is an invisible soup of wifi radiation that they intend to bathe us all in 24/7

14 hours ago, novymir said:

You got it all figured out huh?

Maybe use the word "I" instead of "you" or "we". It will be more accurate. I'm NOT attached to you or anything of this "world".

I ain't going along with your or anyone else's bullshit spell-casting-projections of FEAR-WEAKNESS.

Because

Yeah, it's too simple...

+++++++++++++++++

And you go right ahead and tell me I'm "wrong" and that I'm not free.

Go ahead...you tell me that....and then dream up some fantasies that explain why.....I "can't" be....

HELLO AGENT--HELLO GATEKEEPER. GOODBYE.

Funny how everything I’ve been saying for years is now being covered by David Icke in his new book.

You are free to remain ignorant though. It won’t change the truth.

5 hours ago, Gremmels said:

Funny how everything I’ve been saying for years is now being covered by David Icke in his new book.

You are free to remain ignorant though. It won’t change the truth.

Whatever "Everything I've been saying for years..." is, it only applies to you. You are and will be bound to your beliefs if and until you change your mind(repent). No one else need be.

David Icke isn't my "savior", he's been a helper in a limited way. And I am now beyond the bullshit, I don't need any more "information", all I need(in awareness) is supplied to me independently of this "world". I'm already gone.

The truth is that all anyone needs to know is that the karma/reincarnation idea is NOT of Divine origin, and therefore lacks legitimacy. The next thing they would need to be aware of is the nature of this world, and if they can suspend the ego enough to see, they most certainly wouldn't choose to "reincarnate" here again(only the ego would support that). The next step is to restore conscious contact/communication with The Greater part of Self/Being(that this "here" consciousness virtually detached from), THAT Self/Being outside of this illusion/dream that KNOWS and IS Truth, that is a process of inner activation, and opening up a channel on a "wavelength" above and beyond this thing.

Then they apply TRUE WILL, backed up by The PRIME REALITY-Spirit of Truth, then there's no stopping anyone from being freed from the illusions and deceptions operating within one's mind(they will be deleted), and to more or lesser degrees, everyone else's "here" immersed in this thing.

To believe your "soul"(whatever the fuck they mean by that) is "in" your body is a lie(nothing Real is bound to or in illusion). To believe one escapes "the matrix" by going out into (illusury)outer space or "the (illusury)astral plane"  past or through some illusury "frequency fence" that "surrounds the(illusury) planet" to "keep people in" is really a joke. The dumbass "satanists"(and their virtual master) might "think it will work....but the deceivers are the most deceived ones...The Spirit of Truth is never deceived.

The truth is that it would all be a hallucination projected by the ego to avoid being discarded, dissolved, and forgotten , which when it occurs will then shrink this consciousness immersed in this dream of egoic bullshit, and reduce it's power, by withdrawing from it and re-membering and reuniting with Reality.

Which they never really left...the dream will be seen for what it was...just a nonsensical dream. Unworthy of The Son Of GOD.

ps; I'm not posting for your benefit.

"Do not give dogs what is holy; do not throw your pearls before swine. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces.".

Matthew 7:6

They aren't all that that visit this place, and they can't tear me to pieces anymore anyways.

I know how they will perceive me.

They will take a sinister, anti-Christ(egoic) interpretation of this image, assuming it fit's with their idea of deception. But they are not seeing as I am seeing. Yeah, sure, the ego does try to offer a counterfeit Christ, and some might fall for it, but that's only because they've been deceived by their artificial idea of self.....which is hostile to The Real.

I've got one foot in and one foot out

GODJesus.jpg

What part of the word "ONLY" is difficult to understand? Accept or reject, and experience the consequences.

infinitelove.jpg

Edited by novymir
  • Like 1

The Cathars Knew.

And them that access The Truth Know.    GOD would never judge against IT'S OWN. Illusion is nothing and nowhere, there's nothing to "judge" except by them immersed in it, believing it is "real".

What's this?

It's the same as saying this world is a counterfeit...an unholy dream....an illusion not of any real value in of itself, otherwise: why would it be "not my  home"?

It's isn't any great secret. Except maybe to them that have swallowed the false "Christ" offered to them by the ego, and are oblivious to The Real.

notmyworld.jpg

Edited by novymir