A hot summer - ramp up the climate fear

10 hours ago, Talorgan said:

Sure I saw this back in 1976 when we had heat wave !

I understand  climate records have only been collected for couple hundred years or so .

Meanwhile we had mini cold spells ,warm spells in last thousand years but no industrial revolution to blame it all on,must been something else causing it ,like that big thing in the sky perhaps.

I see now  after reading today's David Ickes headlines and  clicking onon gov website they admit to chemtrails using different words which been quietly doing for decades .

I just reread gov statement I stand corrected they say the gov is not deploying SRM and has no plans to do so .....

So in that case Who is?

If not them ?

Edited by Talorgan
_

I wonder if they have this much trouble in other hot countries ? Headlines today in the Daily Fail ..........😂

Heatwave to peak on Tropic-hell Tuesday: Highs of 43C predicted forcing hospitals to cancel operations, threatening power cuts and bringing more travel chaos after UK sweated through 'warmest night on record' 

The increasing temperatures are putting extra pressure on the NHS, with planned operations now having to be 'scaled back' as operating theatres are 'getting too hot' - a measure that was last implemented during the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic. A&E departments across the country are being overwhelmed due to ambulance trusts experiencing a surge in the number of emergency calls amid the sweltering temperatures. Health bosses are now urging Britons to 'regularly put on suncream' to ease the pressure on the NHS and keep emergency departments from being filled up with Britons suffering from heat-related illnesses. Meanwhile, travel chaos is expected to continue on the railway network today with Britons facing yet more delays and cancellations. 

Edited by alexa

How reliable are current readings?

Accuweather's reading for Charlwood, Surrey at 12-49pm  - which apparently broke the UK record temperature - was 37 degrees, 2 degrees less than the new record.

image.png.04f99dd5fd35c2178852540520fd5051.png

Charlwood provisionally breaks UK temperature record with reading of 39.1C (David Bradshaw  25 mins ago - 12-32pm)

UK reaches its hottest ever temperature as 39.1C recorded in Surre

Charlwood in Surrey has provisionally recorded a temperature of 39.1C this morning (Tuesday, July 19) which, if confirmed, would be the hottest temperature ever recorded in the UK. The Met Office has said that temperatures are expected to rise further as the day progresses, so the record may not stand for long.

I've just heard that Heathrow now has the new record (40.1)

image.png

Edited by Grumpy Grapes

i just went to my local shopping centre and it was empty

the obedient serfs are doing what the propaganda box has told them

all the shops are like -5 with the air con blasting

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

How reliable are current readings?

Accuweather's reading for Charlwood, Surrey at 12-49pm  - which apparently broke the UK record temperature - was 37 degrees, 2 degrees less than the new record.

image.png.04f99dd5fd35c2178852540520fd5051.png

Charlwood provisionally breaks UK temperature record with reading of 39.1C (David Bradshaw  25 mins ago - 12-32pm)

UK reaches its hottest ever temperature as 39.1C recorded in Surre

Charlwood in Surrey has provisionally recorded a temperature of 39.1C this morning (Tuesday, July 19) which, if confirmed, would be the hottest temperature ever recorded in the UK. The Met Office has said that temperatures are expected to rise further as the day progresses, so the record may not stand for long.

I've just heard that Heathrow now has the new record (40.1)

image.png

I broke my record yesterday at 35.1c beating 1990 record by 2.5c and last night was the warmest night on record by far...23c ...18c was my last..

40c in another place now...

Fires breaking out with that sort of heat too.

image.png.147d1158e5e480202b92f057cb0dd7

Cooler air heading into the west from wales now though 33.8c and wind turned west dropped to 29.4c and still sunshine..

Not seen anything like today before..

Edited by Fifth element

4 hours ago, Fifth element said:

The shelves are all empty in the supermarkets no meat or anything in the cooler stuff...

I know they are empty of ice 😰 🧊 I'm missing my scotch on the rocks 😜

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

So, what's the deal with this "burning street", as they called it. (Not enough to say house on fire, no...it has to be the whole street burning).

What are the odds some sort of "utility" work was carried out there recently?

antifa have stolen the matches again

5 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

So, what's the deal with this "burning street", as they called it. (Not enough to say house on fire, no...it has to be the whole street burning).

What are the odds some sort of "utility" work was carried out there recently?

"The fire left Dagenham looking like a war zone"

🤦‍♂️

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19256764/footage-wennington-fire-homes-destroyed/

• Like 1

Scale of fires raging across UK on hottest day revealed in satellite images from NASA database | Climate News | Sky News

skynews-forensics-map-fire_5840685.jpg?b

'It's like a warzone': Residents show devastating aftermath after 41 homes were destroyed in London wildfires on 'busiest day for firefighters since WW2' - 

UK wildfires: 41 homes across London destroyed during scorching heatwave | Daily Mail Online

Edited by Fifth element
  • Haha 1