A hot summer - ramp up the climate fear

37 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

The perfect film to watch on a hot Sunday afternoon.

The Day the Earth Caught Fire (1961).

No need to tell us that you have a sense of humour. 🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Redheads given free cinema tickets to escape heatwave on Monday and Tuesday
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/redheads-free-cinema-tickets-showcase-heatwave-171935579.html

Why 'free cinema tickets' though? Are redheads incapable of making their own decisions and choices on the best way to avoid sunburn/heatstroke? (Like perhaps staying at home or keeping to the shade)

• Like 1

Its not just redheads other pale skin gives way to freckles,like me... I just burn in the sun...

But redheads are much more susceptable overall...Not all redheads though they can tan..

Well today there was actually alot more cloud than forecast but it did reach 30c for a very short time now 25.7c and thick high cloud..

There was an isolated 32c recorded in NW england...

Edited by Fifth element

1 hour ago, screamingeagle said:

it's realy rammping up here to.....in every TV forecast,the presenter tells,reads somekind of story,naturaly in favor of climat change 

The TV pushing the controlled agenda again. It's no coincidence this is happening right now.  Another assault on the food chain.

I wonder if the electronics in Big Brother's surveillance cameras start melting in the sun. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

The perfect film to watch on a hot Sunday afternoon.

The Day the Earth Caught Fire (1961).

Sure I saw this back in 1976 when we had heat wave !

I understand  climate records have only been collected for couple hundred years or so .

Meanwhile we had mini cold spells ,warm spells in last thousand years but no industrial revolution to blame it all on,must been something else causing it ,like that big thing in the sky perhaps.

I see now  after reading today's David Ickes headlines and  clicking onon gov website they admit to chemtrails using different words which been quietly doing for decades .

• Like 2

The weather maps are no doubt full of fear these days because of the extreme colours they put up...

So far today nothing overly record breaking here yet can t compare a different thermometer to an older one which is a problem I ve got here..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fifth element said:

Tempertures seem to rise the most this time of day...

A number of records have gone now..

34c even reached here now...

Same here. 💦

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Were all doomed now

Solar storm about to strike Earth in a ‘direct hit’ (msn.com)

Is this the shutdown some have predicted? Probably not

I wonder if solar storms if hits will have any consequences for all extra satellites that have gone up recently .

Also in an electric universe has CERN  etc any influence at all on solar activity ,I've no idea, or it's to do with solar cycle anyway.

There are so many possibilities like  Eastlands HAARP set ups around world which can direct weather too 

Obviously pollution doesn't help at all but if the weather is manipulated for climate agenda or in this case it could just be solar cycle and media ramping up fear.

4 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

I wonder if solar storms if hits will have any consequences for all extra satellites that have gone up recently .

Also in an electric universe has CERN  etc any influence at all on solar activity ,I've no idea, or it's to do with solar cycle anyway.

There are so many possibilities like  Eastlands HAARP set ups around world which can direct weather too 

Obviously pollution doesn't help at all but if the weather is manipulated for climate agenda or in this case it could just be solar cycle and media ramping up fear.

I read a lot of physics and astronomy based books. Im not an expert and some of the CERN stuff is beyond me. It makes it impossible for me to know for sure. But history tells us that science is Dr Frankenstein. And it will create monsters regardless off intended or unintended consequences

Yes it seems for sure that the global network of ionospheric heaters can steer weather streams etc I must reread Elana Freelands book on full spectrum dominance as it kills more birds with one stone if you excuse the pun.

But it strikes me coincidence that we have news of solar flares at same time as this heat surge .

Or in this case it could be purely natural climate event but used for  pushing climate agenda  .But it does seem to been many climate events in recent years like Australia ,California etc New  Orleans Gulf etc which appear been  manipulated .