Everything to do with masks / face coverings

Yasmina

8 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Well I can see 11 people masked up, and most of the others in shot, you can't see enough to tell. But these are all Chinese types. It's now part of their culture anyway with all the toxic fumes and being "polite".

Oh yeah, I didn't even see they were chinese before I posted it, very true, they always used masks anyway.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Oh yeah, I didn't even see they were chinese before I posted it, very true, they always used masks anyway.

If you've seen the snooker earlier this spring/summer, virtually nobody (except some 80 yr old wheezers) were still wearing them, but the Chinese fans did.

• Haha 1

On 7/10/2022 at 12:09 AM, Daniels said:

Hello,

We all know about the Rockefellers, NWO, CIA, NSA, IRS, FBI, the Police, major industry sectors, the Department of Justice, Congress, the White House, and much more engaging in these clandestine activities against the population while attempting to brainwash the same population to side with them. 

We all know about the narrative they’re attempting to push onto us, and if you’re here like me, it doesn’t work. We’re too smart for the Agents. 

We understand that masks are a part of this narrative, some say it’s an insignificant part of this narrative and should be dismissed. 

However, I got to thinking and if any of you would like to correct me or provide some feedback on this idea, feel free. 

Yes we all deny masks because of their insignificance and unreliability, and the fact that it is not needed. 

What if I said maybe masks are to be taken advantage of? While the sheep use it to shield themselves from a mild flu, we on the other hand will be using it for security and privacy.

Think about it. All these agencies under the NWO plus the emergence of AI based Facial Recognition Technology fall onto the very same agencies that follow the directives of the NWO and other clandestine leaders of industry and nations. 

Perhaps it is best to not only blend in with the crowd, but to remain anonymous to the very agencies that seek our downfall. How do you know that when you get your groceries everyday, the measurements of the distance between your eyes, the bone structure of your face, your ears, your hair, the measurements of your nose and mouth are all recorded documented and sent to these agencies.

I believe they will start tracking us from our faces, build a repository for many years, then once we deviate in anyway by expressing our valid viewpoints to the masses, we get apprehended during our daily routine and maybe killed during the chain of custody or in prison. Perhaps they can label us as domestic terrorists just as an excuse for federal agencies to work with state agencies to apprehend us as soon as possible. 

In these dire times, we need to think about our futures and what that may look like. We should be careful but not afraid. As long as these precautions are prepared for, there is no need to look behind your back because you will be undetectable walking in the crowd of sheep. Only you know you aren’t. 

Thank you, please send any feedback

No thank you.

I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

• Like 2

In the doc's today for routine annual diabetic blood test, and apart from the receptionists behind a screen and me, everyone in the waiting room was masked up. Again, nobody said anything to me about my not wearing one, so I didn't comment to them on their wearing them either. 

• Like 2

This may well be a repeat and sorry if it is, it was from a year ago,  but this guy is the business, and has my utter respect and love. (in a brotherly way)🙂
He's got some big bollocks.
I posted this to remind the good people of this forum and anyone else of good spirit that this is what has happened to the willingly closed minded in so-called society:

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
spelling
  • Like 2

NHS makes me piss. Lots of 'hospital acquired' cases to keep the staff and patients all wearing the dirty shitty masks. Lying cunts! The dirty bastard staff leaving them strewn all round the hospital and outside in any bush you can find. It's an utter fucking disgrace.

Somebody shoot me now!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SimonTV said:

https://beckernews.com/new-study-proves-once-again-school-mask-mandates-were-useless-for-stopping-covid-45775/

New Study Proves Once Again School Mask Mandates Were Useless for Stopping Covid

That was a pleasure to read, so very well presented, nice and clear, not too complicated or overly long winded. It has at least 5 superb quotes, and shows that masks do more harm than good, and even result in higher case rates. These are extensive studies, and could bring added confidence to those at work, particularly in healhtcare settings, who have managed to resist the relentless presures to wear masks. I have met several people in this position, and I'm convinced that one person at at a time, they are making a difference, staying strong, and setting the right example to those around them. Thank you SimonTV

20220911_010048.jpg.3bcaf7744e0eed42cabbe913bb3b6629.jpg

Edited by Observations
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...