Start a revolution, or die, or live like a slave

Green Dragon

On 7/6/2022 at 10:19 PM, Green Dragon said:

So David Icke is (mostly) right. Which means a totalitarian regime is coming.

If we sit there just complaining about it, or spreading the word to other people who are just complaining about it, we will either be killed off by the myriad of things the system is doing to kill us off, or live as slaves. 

If that’s the plan, we might as well forget about it, sit back, smoke some herbs and enjoy the nwo (unless fretting is somehow pleasurable to us).

Alternatively,  let’s start a (peaceful) revolution.

Anyone fancy a revolution, either talk about it on this thread, or pm me!

Am I mad? Yes. What of it?

To be honest there is going to be no revolution the mass opposition is mainly on-line so disappears once they unplug people. 

The best solution would of been local groups building grassroot movement. 

Weekly meeting's get together learning foraging and building strong group dynamics but instead we've just been pushed into on-line battles and found ourselves in echo Chambers. 

My opinion would be instead of fighting against what you don't want instead build what you do want more positive energy and actually makes a change instead of marching around big cities screaming slogans that just evaporate once they have left your lips. Leaving you tired and eventually frustrated. 

Eventually many give up because it's just a vicious circle and a merry go round of wasted potential.

Edited by JONJAY79
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, JONJAY79 said:

To be honest there is going to be no revolution the mass opposition is mainly on-line so disappears once they unplug people. 

The best solution would of been local groups building grassroot movement. 

Weekly meeting's get together learning foraging and building strong group dynamics but instead we've just been pushed into on-line battles and found ourselves in echo Chambers. 

My opinion would be instead of fighting against what you don't want instead build what you do want more positive energy and actually makes a change instead of marching around big cities screaming slogans that just evaporate once they have left your lips. Leaving you tired and eventually frustrated. 

Eventually many give up because it's just a vicious circle and a merry go round of wasted potential.

I gave your post an online like then realised the irony! 

But the more I think about this, the more familiar it becomes. Having close-knit, high trust communities where people know and look out for each other, like when we had a shared culture and religion. Teaching our kids useful skills like the scouts and guides used to. Families having allotments to grow their own food. When goods were repairable by someone local. When the legal system was a real deterrent to committing crime. A bit like life was say, 100 years ago? 

But we've discarded all that in favour of our multicultural hi-tec consumerist society and now those of us who are waking up, begin to understand what we've lost. 

I'm searching for something like what you describe too, bringing together the practical needs of life with a spiritual connection and cohesive community but it ain't easy. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Campion said:

I gave your post an online like then realised the irony! 

But the more I think about this, the more familiar it becomes. Having close-knit, high trust communities where people know and look out for each other, like when we had a shared culture and religion. Teaching our kids useful skills like the scouts and guides used to. Families having allotments to grow their own food. When goods were repairable by someone local. When the legal system was a real deterrent to committing crime. A bit like life was say, 100 years ago? 

But we've discarded all that in favour of our multicultural hi-tec consumerist society and now those of us who are waking up, begin to understand what we've lost. 

I'm searching for something like what you describe too, bringing together the practical needs of life with a spiritual connection and cohesive community but it ain't easy. 

Best to stick to growing groups local. I've tried plenty of times to start groups but it's hard to shift alot of people from tye online echo Chambers to the actual physical local community. 

• Like 1

On 9/4/2023 at 7:49 PM, JONJAY79 said:

Best to stick to growing groups local. I've tried plenty of times to start groups but it's hard to shift alot of people from tye online echo Chambers to the actual physical local community. 

Got it, and got it bolded and underlined too, well, looking back to October 2022 Green Dragon was here with some of the most drive towards something but I guess he already has a crowd of people to be working alongside offline as he only has 28 posts.... and so maybe has it going on already... unlike us echo chamber lot.... No offence, I feel you cohorts, sitting for too long does nobody any good. Hence why I refer to GreenDragon who is hopefully doing THE DO.

Wait just before I begin a little tower block paragraph,, 😉  before anyone tells me, it COULD BE with the rules in mind, (too lazy to check) it's not(?) allowed to discuss other members right, but does that still apply when nothing "I'm" saying is intentionally negative (about anyone?).... I should know this rule by now, but anyway, moving on with the point --> so for those of us still echo-chambered somewhat or a lot, (I am in the what say middling category for that, so good or not online speaks most about me I'm afraid - not as my ideal- but still in truth for a while longer.yes)... anyhow sure A PEACEFUL REVOLUTION DOES IT BEST I THINK as others have come to realize by that being BEST USE OF ENERGY --- and to feel that energy is natural to find suiting when it is helped by having multiple persons involved (in say a project), that by bouncing off one another in respect of all our views --- mainly with a view to PRACTICAL SKILLS  or Skills still to learn even, and whatever level or stage or age one is as I would have it down to suggest.... and so yep, sounds like the obvious plan as it is loosely being woven, or dare I say mindfully drawn up 🙂 ....

Even right here in this thread, just using this and PMs is good if relative privacy is respected--- Users viewing this thread may also see or remember other threads from the past, that quickly dissolved however in group building without even coming to anything & before any true show of hands or anything... Just saying, not to be negative but yeah kinda true to my knowledge. Proove me wrong though by all means if I have it wrong, and stuff is happening on any level in reality outside of my knowledge, IT COULD WELL BE.

Meantime:>
We need to keep interest in a community minded communication in the offline* world somehow, from the irony of stating our wishes online*, for how reality is going to be carved out of so to speak and keep up the inspiration for any sort of true outlook and mixing of ideas to collaborate and really listen to the person sat next to us.... Plus that does not just mean a trending of ideas towards Off Grid ventures necessarily like in the thread here on DI where me and Green Dragon posted and got quite passionate about.... That seems like a too big a thing for me atm, but yeah were one thing, and whatever then else to invite to the table we also should realize that simple openmindedness is key for building a trustworthy or ease of presence attitude in matters (even when caution is kept in mind about who is among and coolly being aware of that should the dynamics of any particular group feel off-kilter or jam up for whatever reason)... 

Annnnnnnnyway---- for the central point --- to call to others as the marker for any project of worth to at least find such meetable prospects or shares in knowledge, as useable tools thanks to the collective mind cauldron of ideas, where it would be deemed well organized enough but easy enough so that it's mostly safe to dip into that collective peer to peer knowledge (AKA our knowledge of people HERE, and any likeminded people by extension) but for whom to dip in, is SAFE & EASY enough as it is to duck out of any shared experience or knowledge bank, or verbal get go etc, to feel free enough to join in whenever one chooses to any group set up or as such prepares to be imagined -- and the sooner the better for everyone-- (AND IF determined suitable where commitments around that could be made to grow organically from anything springing out of that group knowledge as by consent within any particular group and to just find out for real what's up in the minds of people)....

Attendees or contacts,, in whatever the case of how people communicate or formulate ideas, be they practical partakers that's fine but as I keep harping regarded as individuals too, (online* or off*).... This freedom of movement in some ways could just be - a smart move if you think of how a free spirit essentially is (at least in this sense of encouraging people)... ie, YES to be of self empowerment but just as equally the individual can realize clarity is needed or "general aid" *in whatever form* from others, all adding to the worthiness of a group (by whatever aspiration) and therefore any hesitant individual (like myself, lol) will still obviously be offered / encouraged back anytime to whatever group (if they so wish) and is of their own desire as with the many (or few) to bring to life in the making where solidarity and individualism are respected in equal measure....

My personal 2 cents considering the above in the round is it would be nice to have a multi-strand approach to any producing more of something like real, whatever we want to see come forth into reality, so then my 2 cents is that where possible for a variety of topics that serve everyone based on preferably practical ideas can hitch a spark from whoever else in the team sort of thing..... And we all don't have to want to be an Off Gridder as I said, although I will find interest in that as I also already said.... but it's not all about me nor all about the next person.... It's a thing where just like any right minded and spirited project, we can be openminded about letting all to contribute as long as a project is not ultra sensitive, but safe guarding our own self sovereignty with like minded individuals shouldn't need us to feel exposed or in worry un-necessarily.....

However handing over to as JONJAY79 points out the experience in reality seems to be with smaller groups, at least to start with?

Whether groups were to be formed with half-baked notions or definite plans, big or small in people numbers, the more general assembly of minds or common sense approach seems to me anyway- okay to try- except smaller groups would maybe have some higher level of confidence (if assuming specialized in misson perhaps) in having genuine input from all members, no fraudsters or psychopaths thankyou, lol.

Yet all I'm saying is, it's how we first approach whatever ideas are meaning to be implemented that because many people will IN REAL WORLD scenarios be like new to each other, this in itself requires I THINK a SENSIBLE approach before we go diving too deeply all at once, because quite simply we need know roughly where consensus in a wide assessment or indeed special interest is on the other hand --- in which, either way any group size could reckon to all have a say on the pathway ahead......

Manifesting however these things manifest to determine the <local?> groups or ONE BIG GROUP in some cases. When I say one big group, doesn't mean to say there can't be big groups all over if that is what were chosen to become best (eventually)... and of course confidence building can more quickly (arguably?) arise in bigger groups, but they can also drown out slightly less loud voices, so this is why I have been keen to advocate for both as I guess both have their place, and finally a small group doesn't necessarily have to equate as specialized.  Me pointing to that was just the general theory being sort of played out in my head as I type. 

Meh, just some thoughts.

Edited by Certified Green of Heart
  • Like 1

LISTED BELOW,.... These like for like threads, from the last couple of years or so, are all threads found in Solutions of a similar drive, including the second down because it it is second newest, WHICH IS THIS HERE but THIS second newest thread I am posting in NOW HERE is by itself 13 months old (& counting) even this!

The latest get real thread of this year looks to be the one started by Macnamara at the top [see >> Begun= June 14th 2023] ..(chronological order I have posted the threads).... Interesting thoughts in that thread, about debating or pointing out WHAT ACTION for ourselves (one person or many of us) is needed in or outside of an adverse system, and the wider world, if we can even help the world anymore from itself... and its' various doomsday scenarios' bla bla.

anyway these threads all in or each apart, (depending on ones' POV I guess) may help us make our choices resound more easily hopefully, rather than to be submersed in miserable & stressful anxiety & fear the whole time just because of the megalithic size jerks in power....  GO AT IT.... Keep alive what is in you, or your power will get enveloped/subsumed & subverted/ suppressed/ trampled on and trespassed upon by the seen -&- unseen powers/ malignant authorities & any other dark forces of today's haphazard world, and in many ways the world based on destruction by design...

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, FORGET YOUR EGO, but *DO* build on your Self Esteem & Confidence in Your Abilities... & to Collaborate as we see fit, and be AWARE of this for starters how it needs to be maintained ~ just like momentum & wisdom & developing skills need to be maintained ~

... so that Positive Outlooks & Pathways to "Relative?" Freedom can remain Positive... (*by Hoping For Best, yet Planning For Worst*)

And all these galvanizing virtues by these words is different from ego btw.... Break out of SICK MINDED>> "Condition Enforced" and ego-minded psychology programmed into you every waking day of your life (designed by the system to make you depressed or to develop psychosis) and instead CREATE A LIFE OF YOUR OWN, whether alone or joining forces with others who hold similar in mind...

Staying Aloft of encroaching tides... and have the ability to transform out of difficult situations Or if unavoidable FACE "it" = whatever way of your choosing or choosing not to be part of the rat-race/ robot-race or however your mind grabs hold of these matters when putting into perspective, maybe with the help of like-minds, or maybe going it alone when needs be.....

In any event the fact is we have seen what "THEY" are capable of,- broadly speaking the low vibration parasites and what they do by creating human distraction through DRAMA & A LOT LOT WORSE etc-

So use the threads below and any more to add to the list if you need to mix sources of where ideas can pool in some way (and let's be a bit smart...)

.....Most of all to acknowledge now it's imperative (or incumbent) on us to use what is vital for us by this information & learning.... Whether our intent is to be in an off-grid community or building protective enclaves by use of monetary shares in say land purchased by community funds or AKA by money sourced by common objective individuals grouping together should that indeed be necessary as the more substantial way to go (collectively) in ensuring that future for LIFE sustainability benefitting all contributors of any combined efforts (which of course includes knowledge sharing, focus groups, however positive & productive to a cause).... 

And yet still fundamentally as I just said the idea being LIFE sustainability of the most basic kind is able perhaps to be so called ring fenced in some way for our prosperity despite the difficult & irksome world we live in....(the counter freedom measures designed to restrict and disable or handicap us and our spirit)

btw, I don't really like to use financial fancy terms (AKA points of phrase) for creating a life worth living, yet as important consideration for humans whoever we are, money serves as a foundation, so for anybody it is only prudent to mention sometimes/ in some aspects (*even when thinking in terms of RAW shtf  Survivalism for say purchase of basic tools*)....

I hope anyway everyone upholds their momentum towards enlightenment non-the-less if that is where & how your heart beats best as with my own in accordance with a moralistic life for as far as possible --- Or be it for others in whatever ways else galvanizing (sts) towards whatever way of life "thing" tenable and important for you in terms of your own personal take or self mandate for life outside of the matrix & reinforced by our own will to succeed in doing just that--- so keep simple where possible I might add, and utilize the knowledge available here & elsewhere for whatever goal you/ we have in mind, use these threads more to help you decide how that's gonna be....

thread time line: Begun= June 14th 2023 ~started by  Macnamara
https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/32267-the-system-and-ways-to-challengesurvive-it/

thread time line: Begun= July 6th 2022 ~started by Green Dragon
https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/27817-start-a-revolution-or-die-or-live-like-a-slave/

thread time line: Begun= June 8th 2022 ~started by hardtruthspitta
https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/27313-what-about-like-minded-people-building-their-world-their-way/

thread timeline: Begun= July 6th 2021 ~started by Richard
https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/20890-organizing-long-term-survival-communities/

thread timeline Begun= March 26th 2021 ~started by Coldrum
https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/18614-survival-and-bushcraft/

Edited by Certified Green of Heart