Q Anons Potus McAfee Jaun O Savin & anything else related

On 12/29/2022 at 5:41 PM, sock muppet said:

And this was not the bigly BQQM but rather more like a wet fart,

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/arizona-judge-rejects-republican-kari-lakes-challenge-to-gubernatorial-election

I count three times, bad things happen when you say it three times:

1. 2020 election

2. Jan 6th

3. 2022 midterms

Which all adds up to treason if i am not mistaken, wonder when it's going to kick off, will it go another year of suggestion and no action, when will the patriots assemble and be counted, what will be the spark, by the way Trump was 'pressured' into this role he is playing from a video i watched where he claims, he had a nice life, he did not need this and was an insider himself, why say this if so passionate about it, who then did the leaning, 🤔

On 1/20/2023 at 10:17 PM, sock muppet said:

Tis sporting the BQQT of BQQM, say CHEEEEEEAT for the camera, Katie, 🤣

So in relation to the above, and i am sure you are all aware of the new development of where's wally i mean traitor i mean katie, i found this video, it's not really the content of what this gentlemen has to say about the situation but rather, is it just me or, is that you Alex Jones of info wars fame and directing the staged whatever it was on Jan 6th, i dunno, you tell me, 🤔

XANDREWX

BREAKING - Missing Arizona Governor Katie Hobbs

Duration 00:17:20

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2HNfpvhfCz4z/

2HNfpvhfCz4z_640x360.webp.78f3ee14c6d5bb1335a5d357567ed6dd.webp

Now whats this all about.

10/10/23 Very special Eye of the Storm planned for 10/10 at 1030pm EST On going Speaker Comms Israel for Last Comms "Dog Comms" (I've been waiting all year for this one) DJT news "Biden News" Look for the "Bat Signal" this show will be lit Link will be pinned by 6pm to my profile

2 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Define Canaan

Define Israel

Define Palestine

Three tribal peoples all wanting to have their homeland in the same place? 

The Balfour declaration reminds me that the Zionist project started well before the events of the mid 20th Century. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Campion said:

Three tribal peoples all wanting to have their homeland in the same place? 

The Balfour declaration reminds me that the Zionist project started well before the events of the mid 20th Century. 

But that document mentions Palestine specifically and no other territory, there is a disconnect going on here.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, sock muppet said:

But that document mentions Palestine specifically and no other territory, there is a disconnect going on here.

The letter (just a simple letter mind you, nothing official like an act of parliament) was written in 1917 during WW1, a full year before the war ended. In those days there was no Israel, I think that whole area was called Palestine which was a province of the Ottoman empire. 

The timing is interesting, Balfour was assuming in 1917 that the allies would win the war and was already planning how to carve up the Ottoman lands in the middle east. Almost as if they already had a plan for the new world order following the war. 

Edited by Campion

3 hours ago, Campion said:

The letter (just a simple letter mind you, nothing official like an act of parliament) was written in 1917 during WW1, a full year before the war ended.

Trouble is that when your the head honcho on planet stupid with big bags of money to fund whatever nonsense the heart so desires, whatever is written is pretty much taken as company policy.

In those days there was no Israel, I think that whole area was called Palestine which was a province of the Ottoman empire

Slight of hand is going on here, and a befuddling of ancient lands are used to obfuscate that, the problem with the Israelite's is what exactly is the promised land defined within the Bible, it seems to me that the contract has not been fulfilled, and i have an idea why that is so.

The timing is interesting, Balfour was assuming in 1917 that the allies would win the war and was already planning how to carve up the Ottoman lands in the middle east. Almost as if they already had a plan for the new world order following the war.

Timing, is right at the heart of the matter, as for the concept of the NWO i am in complete agreement that this plan/desire has been in the making for a long time before any of us peasants were made aware of its existence, 👍

• Like 1

I think we have a winner, the BQQMerang returns.

Jim Jordan, key Trump ally, becomes Republican nominee for House speaker - but faces enormous battle to the gavel as 55 members of his own party say they will NOT vote for him

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12629027/Jim-Jordan-House-GOPs-nominee-speaker-Scalises-candidacy-fell-apart-following-McCarthys-unprecedented-ouster.html

dmjjns.webp.f8d9567c8dff8f96a1cbd9fddd3f0ae9.webp

4 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Slight of hand is going on here, and a befuddling of ancient lands are used to obfuscate that, the problem with the Israelite's is what exactly is the promised land defined within the Bible, it seems to me that the contract has not been fulfilled, and i have an idea why that is so.

Would you like to share your idea? Afaik it was the Romans who renamed the area as Palestine after they defeated the rebellion of 70 ad. 

On 10/14/2023 at 12:38 PM, sock muppet said:

Define Canaan

Define Israel

Define Palestine

17 hours ago, Campion said:

Would you like to share your idea? Afaik it was the Romans who renamed the area as Palestine after they defeated the rebellion of 70 ad. 

17 hours ago, sock muppet said:

I would but not yet, it might cause a storm, 🤭

Well well well, no sooner do i open my big fat gob the shop keeper appears, hows this for a synchronicity, a very interesting point to note in this video is the world upside down and relates to what i was bangin on aboot here, https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/5790-antarctica/&do=findComment&comment=503029

But anyway, moving on, and this video does indeed allude to the fact that what we have been living is a big fat LIE, ask yourself, why does the truth set us free?, could it be the LIE in the WHY that we free ourselves from, now i'm not saying what is presented here is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, but still, it is enough for, things to make you go hmmmmmmmmmm 🤔, and a new perspective on things that are just taken as gospel but in fact should be Questioned rigorously 🤣

Antarctica = The Holy Whole Land?, i dunno you tell me, we are on this ascension together, 🚀 :classic_smile:

Sit back, grab some snacks and refreshments, and as always, enjoy the show, 👍

bluewater

Fake Babylon Jews

Duration 02:07:59

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lS8tAKeu3E9C/

lS8tAKeu3E9C_640x360.webp.4d9cae5b3fcb9ec788fabac3e1943655.webp

• Thanks 1

Now here is a real (pun intended, get it, its topical, big booms, no?, i give up) development.

Donald Trump tells UK High Court an ex-MI6 officer’s dossier is ‘phony’
Trump claims he suffered damage to his reputation when the dossier of sex and Russia allegations was distributed

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/donald-trump-legal-case-mi6-officer-christopher-steele-united-states-russian-b1113680.html

esdjtsdp.webp.4369354b7cefc31bd248d1585731d678.webp

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Thinking the same thing, what do you need help with @rebornsteve ?

Thank you for your concern. 

I was struggling to stay sane in a world where most people still have no clue as to what has happened, is happening and is continuing to happen…

https://www.davidmartinlive.ch/

Edited by rebornsteve
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

I was struggling to stay sane in a world where most people still have no clue as to what has happened, is happening and is continuing to happen…

Hang in there, i know how you feel, i have had small concessions from my nearest and dearest and are beginning to recognise and accept the deception that they were subjected to, change for them will come slowly and i think better for them that it does, just be there as a friend to help them through this, 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

you're not alone

i look around and think fook we're doomed

i've started having an evening whisky

but dont invite this guy round if you value your carpet lol

• Haha 1