Jump to content

Q Anons Potus McAfee Jaun O Savin & anything else related


Recommended Posts

On 7/8/2022 at 2:17 PM, sock muppet said:

 

Been thinking about this component

 

mcafee9402a.jpg.f236f78158438e7213010c0b4f084c80.jpg

 

1111, to me when it comes to numbers and i could care less about Gematria, no disrespect to those that do, it just seems like a basic way of cryptographic messaging, but i do have a sense of their value when looking at the basics of existence and 11 to me is a crossing point, a door way every door has two vertical components to form the door so it represents going from one place to another, with this in mind i look at 1111 and i see it meaning, a double crossing or a triple crossing, and that can be interpreted in other ways also, like being cheated perhaps, and with the McAfee posts there is the repetition of three times of something, e.g amen amen amen, so i think three is part of the comprehension of the meaning.

And i have no idea as yet what that meaning is, just a loosely jumbled up pile of thoughts.

 

Going back to the being cheated aspect of the meaning of 1111 we find this in the McAfee post https://t.me/McafeeAfterlife/969 concerning Lieutenant general Michael Flynn and in particular this part of the message in the images below, double cross and reverse psychology very much in play here, and still referencing Nov 5th verse of trying to blow up Parliament, referencing things from the past possibly to show the scale of corruption in play and therefore the legitimacy of the effort.

 

'Thought of me as the Good Guy?
I was Really Bad. . .
Thought of me as the Bad Guy???
I was Really Good. . .'

 

mcafee969a.jpg.d5b67834090ba273e86285d46f713e3a.jpgmcafee969b.jpg.f430e09573c9a1f05551144e97ca0b0b.jpgmcafee969c.jpg.7d7e3f2930d01c7dd05625ad106f41b0.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

Going back to the being cheated aspect of the meaning of 1111 we find this in the McAfee post https://t.me/McafeeAfterlife/969 concerning Lieutenant general Michael Flynn and in particular this part of the message in the images below, double cross and reverse psychology very much in play here, and still referencing Nov 5th verse of trying to blow up Parliament, referencing things from the past possibly to show the scale of corruption in play and therefore the legitimacy of the effort.

 

'Thought of me as the Good Guy?
I was Really Bad. . .
Thought of me as the Bad Guy???
I was Really Good. . .'

 

mcafee969a.jpg.d5b67834090ba273e86285d46f713e3a.jpgmcafee969b.jpg.f430e09573c9a1f05551144e97ca0b0b.jpgmcafee969c.jpg.7d7e3f2930d01c7dd05625ad106f41b0.jpg

 

A-n-n-n-d following on from the above about rhymes i thought of this:

 

There Was A Little Girl Who Had A Little Curl

 

There was a little girl,
Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
When she was good,
She was very, very good,
But when she was bad, she was horrid.
But when she was bad, she was horrid.

 

Clearly then as Alice & Wonderland is referenced all the time, this is what we are dealing with.

Which could be said to be marked on the forehead with a six and an evil baphomet, because it was born a boy who was transgendered by surgery or DNA manipulation, ask big mike, and i don't mean Flynn.

Curious.

And sounds a lot like zeitgeist we live in.

Edited by sock muppet
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Thanks to @mrspotatohead for sharing, and is now in it's rightful place👍

 

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/5531-q-potus/&do=findComment&comment=330394

 

Copied and now stolen,:classic_biggrin:

 

from mcafee telegram

 

"

I want to take this sacred moment to Thank all the True Patriots out there for staying with me these Bumpy past few Months, Sharing my Channel, and still giving a damn about this country.  I want to Thank all the White Hats for staying on course and keeping your Heart true to Home.  I want to Thank my Time Traveling Partner and Fellow Fremen for the Amazing Truths and Fresh Popcorn in Times of Darkness.  I want to Thank the US Military for always giving it Your All while Sacrificing Everything no matter what.  I want to Thank my Operators for putting your life on the line every day for the past 3 Years, some of you 10 Years, I couldn’t have done it without You, you can relax now we’re almost home!

 

I started this Fight 17 Years ago not because I went looking for it but it went looking for me.  It was presented to me by the Almighty God himself and it was an offer I could not refuse.  Those who know me know that I and my team have been fighting The War on Child Trafficking, Human Trafficking and Sex Trafficking on a Global Scale like you have never known.  We have spent Years now putting our lives on the line to battle the Cartels, Rescuing the Children, and getting them to the proper Organizations we know that will have their Best Interests at Heart.  In the End it was all worth it and we Regret Nothing knowing we are Truly on a Mission from the Lord God himself.   

 

I have received hundreds of messages now asking me, John I know you don’t want anything but I can’t just sit back is there anything I can do to help or Give it Forward to this movement.  I have wrestled with the idea but lost to God himself, this is truly his fight and we are simply his Warriors of Light.  We will be giving back to the Save The Children Foundation and I have worked closely with their team many times in the Past and know they are Good Patriots, some of the Best.  I have already reached out to let them know Our intentions and they Approve, their only request is that I don’t post their Direct Link here due to the DeepState Trannies who like to DDoS take down every site I post within mins.  They are one of the few Good Foundations out there that now Accept Crypto and those who know me know that I ONLY Accept Crypto, Why??  Because it is the Future and We do not want to give a penny more to the Child Trafficking Money Laundering Banks and IRS, plus it is completely Anonymous, Instant, Free, and Most of All Transparent to Everyone.  And if you don’t know what Crypto is then you better learn Quick because in less than 6 Months Fiat Currency will be a thing in the past, I call it “Fiat No More”.  My team has vowed to match the highest Patriot 100% and I told them I hope it breaks them Ha.  But they don’t care because along the way we have come to realize that Sacrificing Everything we have while doing Lord God’s work and leaving it in his hands that’s when his true glory comes to light and gives back to us in the most crucial times of all.  I have provided the addresses below for BTC, XRP and XLM <— Take Note Time Travelers. . .

 

XRP - rGT84ryubURwFMmiJChRbWUg9iQY18VGuQ

 

XLM - GAN5X2FUP2PCQITFAZE2CB5PBTGVZKVJLUDVTRRRV7PTZYQWYD4CRP65

 

BTC - 3Qdfhyps9gLc9btQbdcTpqLwuQLEPGZoKv

 

I have Provided the Access Link to my channel you can share as we prepare to go into Darkness once more.  As Darkness Falls, Every Lie Will Be Revealed only This time I am taking Everyone with me.  We will walk together in Darkness as it is the only way to Light and we will be guided by the Almighty Lord God himself on this glorious journey back to Truth & Freedom as One Nation Under God.

 

https://t.me/joinchat/bt_FEtAq_OU4MWQx

 

Once we go into Darkness I will be dropping massive teasers like always along the way until the final BQQM.  First we will start with Ol’ Twitter Jack,  Where has Jack been?  Well You are about to find out grab the tissue box. . .

 

Dark in [10]>The End is Here, Pray.

 

P.S.: Anyone Seen Durham. . .?

 

N.C.S.VV.I.C

 

 

John McAfee"

 

Edit for this image as the post mentions blockchains

 

4vsl3by3ufa71.webp.4a188b53363107547f41915ac791ad19.webp

Edited by sock muppet
added image
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here's an interesting piece on the Trump/Elon relationship by Clandestine

Elon is white rabbit, or one of them at least.

 

https://bioclandestine.substack.com/p/the-art-of-political-theater

 

Snippet from blog:

'Also, the half hearted “bashing” of Elon in Trump’s recent truths, aren’t even offensive. Trump makes fun of him for making electric cars and rocket ships that aren’t great, but conveniently leaves out that he paid Elon countless multi-billion dollar DoD contracts to help build Space Force 😂😂😂

You think Trump hates Elon’s products sooooo much, that he just decided to give him BILLIONS of dollars, year over year?'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Firemen in Holland Join Farmers “The State Is Stealing Our Farmers’ Land and the Farmers Are Obviously Not Having It”

 

It's heating up out there, better call the Fire Brigade, wha....? oh right, that was quick.

 

gwpfh.jpg.fbfe83b2bdcca4724a3bf87347ee59c2.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I saw this and just had to share, i know the original intention to the meme so i added my own insanity to the mix also.

Hunter Biden stars in his new reality tv show,

Hunter, my life on film.🤣

Sponsored by, Apple I-thingies.

 

hunterb.jpeg.c316d10b59f02bffba81c71a4841f9d0.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Right, i have been able to work some stuff out with respect to Q posts and McAfee, this txt is from a post 438 here https://qanon.pub/index2.html#438, now on the bottom right corner is a button that says ANSWERS and when clicked it gives you extra background info, if only someone bothered to tell me this in the first place i would be cruising through this rubbish, but anyway here we are, and here is some relevant txt because you will notice that the McAfee stuff is heavily laden with ancient deities/mysticism from the Khemit/Egyptian period.

 

Q-uote from article(pun intended)

 

"Eye of Ra > Right eye of Egyption God Horus

Horus > Falcon-headed Egyption God Falcon > SpaceX Rocket Name"

Ancient Ra was the sun god - right eye. Later that merged with the god Horus (left eye), as Ra-Horakhty "Ra, who is Horus of the Two Horizons.” He was believed to rule in all parts of the created world: the sky, the earth, and the underworld. He was associated with the falcon or hawk. See also Amenhotep IV, renamed Akhenaten (King Tut’s father), and the construction of Amarna. History repeats, we have been through this before (Illuminati ‘all seeing eye’). Past unlocks future.
"Eye of Horus, underworld, Illuminati, cabal, triumverate - they have many names.

Horus, son of Isis, grew up in secrecy determined to avenge the death of his father Osiris. When he grew up, Horus challenged his uncle Seth who slew Osiris. The violent fight, where Horus lost one eye, lasted until the assembly of the gods declared the throne to Horus. Seth was ordered to replace Horus' eye. But to honor the memory of Osiris, Horus offered the recovered falcon-eye to his father, and covered his wound with a serpent, Uraeus. Ever since, the serpent has been considered the emblem of the Egyptian pharaohs. Osiris transferred his power to his son Horus, and retired to become god of the underworld. Horus became the new king of Egypt, ruling under the sun-god Re."

When a person has a left black eye, it means that they have submitted to and have been accepted by the cabal / the Satanists.

Do the high visibility people who suddenly have a black eye have anything to do with this? Usually the left one?
Rule over Earth, sky and the underworld: cult symbol for cabal ‘all seeing eye.’ Ancient Egypt Osiris/Set - SpaceX Iridium launch: ‘Falcon Heavy,’ ‘Saturn 5.’ Hussein Obama’s ring - Isis, wife of Osiris. Falcon is the symbol of the eye/Egyptian pharoahs, Saturn is symbolic of the underworld.

When a person has a left black eye, it means that they have submitted to and have been accepted by the cabal / the Satanists.
The cabal clings to and flaunts their cult symbols openly; it’s their tell, hiding in plain sight.

Now we know who belongs to the cabal (photos saved on the internet.)
They will be held to account. Justice will be done.

Amarna abandoned, Babel fell, good always overcomes evil.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/12/2022 at 5:37 PM, Bombadil said:

Just checking out Fox News latest for Alan 6th hearings. Seems very highly against trump.

I reckon they will try to bar him from future office. 

 

That i think has been factored into the outcome, and will play right into his hands, this is a multi level game(5d), where the only winning move, was not to get out of bed that day:classic_rolleyes:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/14/2022 at 12:48 AM, sock muppet said:

Right, i have been able to work some stuff out with respect to Q posts and McAfee, this txt is from a post 438 here https://qanon.pub/index2.html#438, now on the bottom right corner is a button that says ANSWERS and when clicked it gives you extra background info, if only someone bothered to tell me this in the first place i would be cruising through this rubbish, but anyway here we are, and here is some relevant txt because you will notice that the McAfee stuff is heavily laden with ancient deities/mysticism from the Khemit/Egyptian period.

 

Q-uote from article(pun intended)

 

"Eye of Ra > Right eye of Egyption God Horus

Horus > Falcon-headed Egyption God Falcon > SpaceX Rocket Name"

Ancient Ra was the sun god - right eye. Later that merged with the god Horus (left eye), as Ra-Horakhty "Ra, who is Horus of the Two Horizons.” He was believed to rule in all parts of the created world: the sky, the earth, and the underworld. He was associated with the falcon or hawk. See also Amenhotep IV, renamed Akhenaten (King Tut’s father), and the construction of Amarna. History repeats, we have been through this before (Illuminati ‘all seeing eye’). Past unlocks future.
"Eye of Horus, underworld, Illuminati, cabal, triumverate - they have many names.

Horus, son of Isis, grew up in secrecy determined to avenge the death of his father Osiris. When he grew up, Horus challenged his uncle Seth who slew Osiris. The violent fight, where Horus lost one eye, lasted until the assembly of the gods declared the throne to Horus. Seth was ordered to replace Horus' eye. But to honor the memory of Osiris, Horus offered the recovered falcon-eye to his father, and covered his wound with a serpent, Uraeus. Ever since, the serpent has been considered the emblem of the Egyptian pharaohs. Osiris transferred his power to his son Horus, and retired to become god of the underworld. Horus became the new king of Egypt, ruling under the sun-god Re."

When a person has a left black eye, it means that they have submitted to and have been accepted by the cabal / the Satanists.

Do the high visibility people who suddenly have a black eye have anything to do with this? Usually the left one?
Rule over Earth, sky and the underworld: cult symbol for cabal ‘all seeing eye.’ Ancient Egypt Osiris/Set - SpaceX Iridium launch: ‘Falcon Heavy,’ ‘Saturn 5.’ Hussein Obama’s ring - Isis, wife of Osiris. Falcon is the symbol of the eye/Egyptian pharoahs, Saturn is symbolic of the underworld.

When a person has a left black eye, it means that they have submitted to and have been accepted by the cabal / the Satanists.
The cabal clings to and flaunts their cult symbols openly; it’s their tell, hiding in plain sight.

Now we know who belongs to the cabal (photos saved on the internet.)
They will be held to account. Justice will be done.

Amarna abandoned, Babel fell, good always overcomes evil.

 

Juan Savin on occult numbers:

 

https://rumble.com/v17d405-juan-o-savin-dont-worry-q-plan.html

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

More from McAfee, and more khemit/Egyptian motif's

https://t.me/McafeeAfterlife/982

 

And i have a thought behind the meaning of the 7-11 image that its related to not just the outrage that occurred but also November 7th

Also we have 'Extraction Necessary', i wonder if it points to Shinzo Abe.

I am confident that Ra and Isis, Sun and Moon, is Donald and Melania so too is Adam and Eve, and i think the references are meant to convey new beginnings, the dates though, as we have found out for things to materialise do not seem to correlate with anything meaningful, purposely so, but i am excited to read that the McAfee death angel is to be released, possibly the 31tb of incriminating evidence, yum, but it's about bloody time!!!

 

mcafee981.jpg.5f90da5ce0602c375c590e2b9ea21c63.jpgmcafee988.jpg.76251830216aba8d99332ba294388805.jpgmcafee988a.jpg.a9a75b104d409eeae4c68c4ae0b5b31c.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/8/2022 at 2:17 PM, sock muppet said:

 

Been thinking about this component

 

mcafee9402a.jpg.f236f78158438e7213010c0b4f084c80.jpg

 

1111, to me when it comes to numbers and i could care less about Gematria, no disrespect to those that do, it just seems like a basic way of cryptographic messaging, but i do have a sense of their value when looking at the basics of existence and 11 to me is a crossing point, a door way every door has two vertical components to form the door so it represents going from one place to another, with this in mind i look at 1111 and i see it meaning, a double crossing or a triple crossing, and that can be interpreted in other ways also, like being cheated perhaps, and with the McAfee posts there is the repetition of three times of something, e.g amen amen amen, so i think three is part of the comprehension of the meaning.

And i have no idea as yet what that meaning is, just a loosely jumbled up pile of thoughts.

 

Had one of those sideways thinking moments, not sure where this will lead to, but somehow relevant.

It's the number three that is so prominent with the McAfee posts, i remember a video i watched that was about this number as the 'liar's number' i could not find too much from searching that was specifically about that aspect but did find this analysis https://www.statementanalysis.com/research/three/, here is a snippet from the web site about this concept:

Quote

'Over the years, I have found that when deceptive people have to come up with a number they will often use the number three or a number that begins with three. Other interviewers have also noticed this pattern. Therefore, the number three has become known as the "liar's number." The one exception is when alcohol is involved. Any police officer can tell you what that number is - "Officer, I only had two drinks!" '

 

When i find the video i watched i'll post a link.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, sock muppet said:

More from McAfee, and more khemit/Egyptian motif's

https://t.me/McafeeAfterlife/982

 

And i have a thought behind the meaning of the 7-11 image that its related to not just the outrage that occurred but also November 7th

Also we have 'Extraction Necessary', i wonder if it points to Shinzo Abe.

I am confident that Ra and Isis, Sun and Moon, is Donald and Melania so too is Adam and Eve, and i think the references are meant to convey new beginnings, the dates though, as we have found out for things to materialise do not seem to correlate with anything meaningful, purposely so, but i am excited to read that the McAfee death angel is to be released, possibly the 31tb of incriminating evidence, yum, but it's about bloody time!!!

 

mcafee981.jpg.5f90da5ce0602c375c590e2b9ea21c63.jpgmcafee988.jpg.76251830216aba8d99332ba294388805.jpgmcafee988a.jpg.a9a75b104d409eeae4c68c4ae0b5b31c.jpg

 

Forgot to post a link to news story of shootings in California that occurred at 7-11 stores early morning.

 

711.jpg.f6f04c4cc2a8ba1cc5f3332c6ba6db28.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now this looks promising and familiar, Q group posts do mention about reading the Bible, sooooo is this coincidence or is it meaningful.

Synoptic_problem_two_source_colored.png.e35fbf3ee3d950adcd1886a49c1a2a35.png

 

And here is a PDF that i am currently reading:

https://biblicalstudies.org.uk/pdf/vox/vol18/q_bigg.pdf

 

How bout it @bamboozooka what was it you said 'you listen and make your own mind up. that's all you can do', what you think, got legs?

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/5531-q-potus/&do=findComment&comment=416820

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Now this looks promising and familiar, Q group posts do mention about reading the Bible, sooooo is this coincidence or is it meaningful.

Synoptic_problem_two_source_colored.png.e35fbf3ee3d950adcd1886a49c1a2a35.png

 

And here is a PDF that i am currently reading:

https://biblicalstudies.org.uk/pdf/vox/vol18/q_bigg.pdf

 

How bout it @bamboozooka what was it you said 'you listen and make your own mind up. that's all you can do', what you think, got legs?

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/5531-q-potus/&do=findComment&comment=416820

 

 

This blokes got some credentials:

John Quincy Adams 6th President of the United States of America

 

So from the above because John is missing, John Q, looks a bit pissed off to me.

John_Q._Adams.jpg.a2dbeba9a993044a7b213db22873b42e.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

This blokes got some credentials:

John Quincy Adams 6th President of the United States of America

 

So from the above because John is missing, John Q, looks a bit pissed off to me.

John_Q._Adams.jpg.a2dbeba9a993044a7b213db22873b42e.jpg

 

Annnnnnnnnnd more connections, the first 3 lines of post 48 https://qanon.pub/index2.html?q=what is q clearance, i think are important, like this:

 

What is Q Clearance? = Anonymous, because no one knows Q
What hint does that explicitly refer to? = unknown persons state side are known as John Doe which explicitly refers to below

DOE? = multiple meanings are intentional so not just, Department of Energy as suggested

 

and just to be poetic from line two

As above, so below

I could go on, but you get the drift

 

What you reckon, is it garbage?

 

johnqdoe.jpg.51a81128bbee60cc069e7149598504c7.jpg

Edited by sock muppet
forgot image of 48
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Now this looks promising and familiar, Q group posts do mention about reading the Bible, sooooo is this coincidence or is it meaningful.

Synoptic_problem_two_source_colored.png.e35fbf3ee3d950adcd1886a49c1a2a35.png

 

And here is a PDF that i am currently reading:

https://biblicalstudies.org.uk/pdf/vox/vol18/q_bigg.pdf

 

How bout it @bamboozooka what was it you said 'you listen and make your own mind up. that's all you can do', what you think, got legs?

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/5531-q-potus/&do=findComment&comment=416820

 

its another dimension, very interesting

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Is it a pro-Israel boomercon echo chamber, or is it worth making an account? I just don't want to see cringe like this:

 

bc.jpg

you need to stick to twitter with all the other never trumpers

truth social will trigger you worse than seeing the word Bamboozooka

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

you need to stick to twitter with all the other never trumpers

truth social will trigger you worse than seeing the word Bamboozooka

 

Owning the libs isn't triggering, libs are just low hanging fruit. When MAGA numpties can debate with people that have skin in the game, then I'll take note.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...