Jump to content

Q Anons Potus McAfee Jaun O Savin & anything else related


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Bombadil said:

then the vaccines would irreparably change it. If the junk DNA @Morpheus mentioned is important in advancing humanity in some way the vaxxed would be out of it all. Could be that the powers in control know what's coming

That's been my feeling for a long time. This is a spiritual war and I believe God is stepping in at some point, but if you're not pure blood then you're not going to make it. The 144000, said in the good book, happens to be how many strands of DNA we have, so I don't think it's too much of a stretch to think that the jab will destroy your soul in some way and stops your ascension. 

 

Could be shit like you say, but I don't think it's that out there. Solar event changes everything, maybe. 🤷🏼

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

If my thoughts about human genome are correct then the vaccines would irreparably change it. If the junk DNA @Morpheus mentioned is important in advancing humanity in some way the vaxxed would be out of it all. Could be that the powers in control know what's coming and want it all to themselves. Could link to Musk and Mars etc as well. Or im talking complete bollocks.

 

Nope you are speaking the same language as myself, which don't say a lot by the way, but if right, it would be the most epic adventure ever for Mankind to embark upon,

which makes perfect sense of the phrase, where we go one, we go all, it seems there is division at the top rather than at the bottom, where the plebs and peasants like myself exist, one side wanted it all for themselves, the other wanted it shared for all.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, sock muppet said:

 

Found this and thought that it feels about right, possibly another year and a half to go give or take, if i have the meaning of Q post 3387 right

https://t.me/VKscreenshots/1378

 

tmeVKscreenshots1378.jpg.6f419195f10e3926e4453331febbf634.jpg

 

1954342533_qalertsappn3387.jpg.1d677da28357b3da274fd4e35e44f86f.jpg

Interestingly the first post aligns to Clinton being arrested on a Monday in October 2023. The timeline being 6 years from Nov 2017 (start) or still 6 years from date of that post July 2019?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

That's been my feeling for a long time. This is a spiritual war and I believe God is stepping in at some point, but if you're not pure blood then you're not going to make it. The 144000, said in the good book, happens to be how many strands of DNA we have, so I don't think it's too much of a stretch to think that the jab will destroy your soul in some way and stops your ascension. 

 

Could be shit like you say, but I don't think it's that out there. Solar event changes everything, maybe. 🤷🏼

Glad I am not the only one thinking like this. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

mtm1.jpg.b53b07637d6242a20ec2d3bc9e749ba1.jpg

Sorry Sock, I am blind as a bat. I think I’m looking at something to do with DNA or that type of thing. The writing in the picture is unreadable for me. Does it have any significance? Is this a specific sequence or just a general sequence.

Sorry for all the questions. This is interesting.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Sorry Sock, I am blind as a bat. I think I’m looking at something to do with DNA or that type of thing. The writing in the picture is unreadable for me. Does it have any significance? Is this a specific sequence or just a general sequence.

Sorry for all the questions. This is interesting.

 

I am just trying to 'let that sink in' type of thing, i don't want to came right out and say it because it will be dismissed as complete nonsense, but then what isn't these days, and i would like for people to come to their conclusion by themselves, a light bulb moment shared across time and space, i like it, 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

That's been my feeling for a long time. This is a spiritual war and I believe God is stepping in at some point, but if you're not pure blood then you're not going to make it. The 144000, said in the good book, happens to be how many strands of DNA we have, so I don't think it's too much of a stretch to think that the jab will destroy your soul in some way and stops your ascension. 

 

Could be shit like you say, but I don't think it's that out there. Solar event changes everything, maybe. 🤷🏼

 

i dunno.....surely the material body is not the key thing here? Surely what matters is the content of someone's heart?

 

The body will fail.....on that you can be sure. It won't be the body that journeys on. I do agree though that there is a spiritual war going on which is how people used to see things in medieval times: a battle between good and evil and that battlefield extends into ourselves also and can be won or lost from one moment to the next

 

I want to remain compassionate towards the jabbed but i confess that i am growing increasingly frustrated with  them because its my view that all of this evil in the world only stops once we make it stop and its probably the case that we, the unjabbed, don't have the numbers to stop this thing on our own. To really get enough traction to end this madness we need converts from amongst the jabbed. We need people to see through all of this so that we can stand in high enough numbers that we become an unstoppable force.

 

Only when enough people say 'no i'm not wearing a mask', 'no i'm not locking down', 'no i'm not taking experimental jabs' etc does it end and for as long as the compliant remain compliant they drag us all along for the ride and this ride is going to look increasingly nightmarish. It's not a trip i'd like to take and i'm becoming a little fed up of being dragged along for this insane ride by people who are seemingly unwilling to be honest about whats happening in this world

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

I am just trying to 'let that sink in' type of thing, i don't want to came right out and say it because it will be dismissed as complete nonsense, but then what isn't these days, and i would like for people to come to their conclusion by themselves, a light bulb moment shared across time and space, i like it, 👍

I get that but I physically cannot see the picture properly. A link to it that I can enlarge and put in focus would help or is not worth the hassle?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

i dunno.....surely the material body is not the key thing here?

 

surely what matters is the content of someones heart?

Oh absolutely, I don't believe it is the only thing. Your soul, your mind, your heart, spirit, it's many things. But changing our DNA changes all of that, I would think, hence ascention. 

 

What that actually means is open for interpretation, but knowing we could free our minds is what gives me hope. The only hope that can't take away from me. 

 

We know of life cycles through man to cultures, rapture, the kali Yuga, etc. Is this what this all is? Dropping in to low density and emerging reborn in a higher density? I suspect the cabal are fully aware of what is coming, but they can't stop it, no matter how hard they try. 

 

It all seems to be falling apart to me, seems there's an event every week at the minute. It's fuckin crazy right now and it's only escalating. Whether we are close to a crescendo is anyone's guess, but the more this ramps up, the more the sheep are stirring. Mac, I've got my Mrs asking questions for the first time, she's starting to see and mate, trust me when I say this, she is a sheep, plain and simple. I didn't matter previously what I had to say, but now? I reckon she's ready to crack, the paedo shit emerging in the news is having her question what's going on. Don't mess with kids man, it's sends women into warrior mode. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lets also not forget the post that outlines media and it being propaganda. So some events are absolutely bollocks plain and simple. Some are twisted in the way they choose, it is never to inform you, always to suppress you. Media is the fucking issue. How do you go around that? 

Q. Its information that you arrive at yourself, you dig in to yourself, if military are in control as is stated then the vaccine is not going to be harming people and that is propaganda. Enemy of the people.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, sock muppet said:

@Bombadil @bamboozooka @northern star @Morpheus  @Talorgan

 

I sense something much more going on here, multiple meanings exist, of that i have no doubt, you are over the target, Musk, Mars plus the key, what could it be......

https://qalerts.app/?n=764

 

381845396_qalertsappn764.jpg.35d0c703b48460d53bc9097f4a2af86d.jpg

 

Final clue, and it was Jack The Ripper running around in my head for some reason that got me to this realisation.

 

The genetic difference between men and apes is only three percent. But that three percent gave us Einstein, Mozart...

...Jack The Ripper

 

If you still don't know then your search kung fu is worse than mine, and no that's not part of the clue, the above is, 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

Final clue, and it was Jack The Ripper running around in my head for some reason that got me to this realisation.

 

The genetic difference between men and apes is only three percent. But that three percent gave us Einstein, Mozart...

...Jack The Ripper

 

If you still don't know then your search kung fu is worse than mine, and no that's not part of the clue, the above is, 🤣

Evolution is a theory and not a good one, nor accurate?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

Final clue, and it was Jack The Ripper running around in my head for some reason that got me to this realisation.

 

The genetic difference between men and apes is only three percent. But that three percent gave us Einstein, Mozart...

...Jack The Ripper

 

If you still don't know then your search kung fu is worse than mine, and no that's not part of the clue, the above is, 🤣

So do you think that the MRNA vaccines are reverting humans back towards the ape?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/12/2022 at 10:40 PM, sock muppet said:

@Bombadil @bamboozooka @northern star @Morpheus  @Talorgan

 

I sense something much more going on here, multiple meanings exist, of that i have no doubt, you are over the target, Musk, Mars plus the key, what could it be......

https://qalerts.app/?n=764

 

381845396_qalertsappn764.jpg.35d0c703b48460d53bc9097f4a2af86d.jpg

 

I honestly thought everyone would get it, sigh.

 

Q factoid

McConnell is mentioned three times as a link in the Q posts

 

mtm2.jpg.1030d920c4000f76c7a9a34129ed50ce.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

What’s that got to do with anything?

 

Oh yeah, Pyramids and other stuff that's up there, you know TRIVIAL NONSENSE, that no one really wants to know about, that's why he wants to go to Mars for a holiday, because as he recently said at some comedy show or something quote "i'm rich bitch", talk about keeping up with the Musk's these days, it used to be the Jones's, pffffft.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...