Q Anons Potus McAfee Jaun O Savin & anything else related

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

Elon Musk is asking this question, sooooooooo what's the answer?

I vote Yes, and i am not on the shitter feed.

As long as he continues fucking off the right people I have no reason to change my mind about him. But its very difficult to understand the geopolitical landscape and how it is playing out, who is on whose side etc. I strongly think Musk is on the side of Assange, Snowden, Trump etc. Assange is related to Trump allegedly? Although that is a very empty comment of something I heard not based on evidence at all.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

As long as he continues fucking off the right people I have no reason to change my mind about him. But its very difficult to understand the geopolitical landscape and how it is playing out, who is on whose side etc. I strongly think Musk is on the side of Assange, Snowden, Trump etc. Assange is related to Trump allegedly? Although that is a very empty comment of something I heard not based on evidence at all.

My comprehension of Musk is he is working for the white hats, but only to secure his place in what he wants to do, think Jack Parsons type of character.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

My comprehension of Musk is he is working for the white hats, but only to secure his place in what he wants to do, think Jack Parsons type of character.

Very possible! My mind is not made up on him but I strongly believe he is not a globalist/great reset asset. But I guess we will just have to see.

• Like 1

On 11/15/2022 at 8:03 PM, sock muppet said:

A bit late with an update on this situation, this is what happens when Democracy dies, the nasty bastard full of morally repugnant self righteous narcissistic tendencies that can only tolerate clones of said morally repugnant self righteous narcissistic tendencies being reflected back at them and therefore has total mind kontrol of said clones, votes freedom loving people to death to let that be a lesson to wear stuff on your head at all times like the mind kontrol device it is, MEH!!!

It's a bit like like what our government did when they killed Democracy in Parliament and threw our ancient hard won God given rights in the bin as though it to be a trifling matter, in favour of a morally repugnant narcissistic dictatorship that hated Britannia and her peoples so much they voted to inject everybody with industrial waste products, fortunately for Britannia and her peoples there were enough freedom loving people with the moral good sense to call out these psychopaths and raise the flag that we are being attacked and are willing to go down fighting for their rights and to exist, the term over my dead body is not used often enough and i am sure the Iranian people are going to do and say exactly the same!!!

Update on the Iranian situation.

Iran shutters state ‘morality police’ as protests continue after Mahsa Amini’s death: report

https://nypost.com/2022/12/04/iran-shutters-state-morality-police-as-protests-continue-after-mahsa-aminis-death-report/

nypmpa.jpg.ad01f52bd58d25498149b1e6deae6441.jpg

Neo cons = neo fascists = neo nazi's = murdering psychopaths with eugenicist tendencies to fuk up the DNA because they hate everyone but themselves, ok i know tendencies is a little bit light of a description for them, eugenicidal then, new word i made up from combining eugenics with genocide, quite catchy i think, anyway here is John Bolton who don't like Trump.

Disgraced Warmonger John Bolton Says He Might Run for President, Calls Donald Trump “Unacceptable as the Republican Nominee”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/disgraced-warmonger-john-bolton-says-might-run-president-calls-donald-trump-unacceptable-republican-nominee/

gwpjb.jpg.d01961a52a028550846ab8f623dcdf2b.jpg

Wow, only the DNC and slimey cronies to worry about in the good ol' US of A, spare a thought for us mere plebs and peasants on this side of the pond scum Mr Woods, we've got 650 Monsters in Parliament to shift as the stubborn shit stains that they truly are, make sure those dogs are well fed watered and rested and then send them our way.

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

eugenicidal

NICE!

Speaking of dogs, have you heard the phrase "dog comms"? (dog communications) Relating specifically to Dan Scavino posts and it relating to alleged deaths or passing aways of prominent people? 

I.e. relating to this post also. No name being a Senator previously very connected and involved in Ukraine until his death in 2018. A few weeks or so after this post

image.png.91ea02d09d9496ede5ac3ff3b0957f17.png

Edited by TheConsultant

On 11/27/2022 at 4:51 PM, sock muppet said:

Breaking Report: The Brazilian military stands with Bolsonaro… is prepared to invoke Article 142…

https://www.revolver.news/2022/11/breaking-report-matthew-tyrmand-the-brazilian-military-stands-with-bolsonaro-and-is-prepared-to-invoke-article-142/

trmswb.jpg.b3e998280eed2070596923398da1c1c6.jpg

More news developing in Brazil

Brazil Military Kills “Red Command” Cartel Leaders, Prepares Take Over

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/brazil-military-kills-red-command-cartel-leaders-prepares-take/

gwpbmkrc.jpg.56af0f57b2de4db13aba4dde3fc4c761.jpg

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Speaking of dogs, have you heard the phrase "dog comms"? (dog communications) Relating specifically to Dan Scavino posts and it relating to alleged deaths or passing aways of prominent people?

Yes, i think that is what it is supposed to be, whether the individual is actually killed or died naturally i am not so sure, perhaps just removed from the public eye and has no further involvement, and follow the white rabbit, not just Musk but if something in the snooooz has a picture with a white rabbit in the image then that is also 'comms', symbolism will be their downfall and a white rabbit placed in the image is supposed to denote this.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Yes, i think that is what it is supposed to be, whether the individual is actually killed or died naturally i am not so sure, perhaps just removed from the public eye and has no further involvement, and follow the white rabbit, not just Musk but if something in the snooooz has a picture with a white rabbit in the image then that is also 'comms', symbolism will be their downfall and a white rabbit placed in the image is supposed to denote this.

I seriously need to find it but there was a clip of US special forces/army/military of some type in a underground base that they took over (in the last 5 years) and in the background was a white rabbit, 6ft tall, couldn't miss it, wearing cartoonish sized glasses too if I remember correctly. I will look for it but no idea what to search for exactly

Edited by TheConsultant

aw damn, I was wrong about the glasses but I forgot that the rabbit was holding a red pill and a blue pill.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vIxplWrJgInY/

In addition, listen to what is said carefully as it sounds like its about covid doesn't it? Why are US military in Austria, why are US military tracking about 8 others in Gallenkirchen region? positive cases = eyes on, 3 already quarantined, isolated, taken out, imprisoned, captured.

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:

Also,

proxy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fhips.hearstapps.com%2Fhmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fimages%2Fformer-u-s-president-george-w-bush-leaves-the-podium-after-news-photo-1029339082-1535817183.jpg%3Fcrop%3D1xw%3A1xh%3Bcenter%2Ctop%26resize%3D480%3A%2A&sp=1670425398T95160244f7c154a7aacb9837d12ac646a572dab4d9772ae1d83908f6cae34a5d

Wrinkled flag on the casket of a war hero? No, that's military speak for "traitor". It is all there for anyone to see military are operational worldover uniting countries working together as they all have the same common enemy.

Don't forget the Queen as well, looked like someone had slept in it all night, 🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Don't forget the Queen as well, looked like someone had slept in it all night, 🤣

Oh shit! That one passed me by, let me see if I can find a picture.

Edit:

proxy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fichef.bbci.co.uk%2Fnews%2F2048%2Fcpsprodpb%2FB83F%2Fproduction%2F_126676174_09efd139aba490dd889a451ef136e3b83d8910bb0_365_3500_19693500x1969.jpg&sp=1670425790T9b189ea1fd665366585c11a65bc0acba0bf489dd122ebf8c7e01c533d0559d7a

yep that doesn't look like a funeral for a previous head of state in good standing. Look at military funeral caskets, they are IMPECCABLE if in good standing.

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

And of course the Guard that fell down, huge statement that was, and i also remember a copper saluting with one eye covered, small details that mean a lot, 👍

Both of those passed me by, looks like I need to start paying more attention! You got a link to the saluting with one eye covered?

12 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Check out this tweet from Elon, there is something on the Bedside Cupboard that reflects what Elon's interests in Life are, perhaps he has some strong evidence that he wishes to explore further.

Oh its only a picture of George Washington on Durham boats

I knew I saw it somewhere!

image.png.b948cc30633a9849e20dbbbf9dea0978.png

Edited by TheConsultant

6 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Both of those passed me by, looks like I need to start paying more attention! You got a link to the saluting with one eye covered?

This is not what i was saying but it does show that type of salute is used in connection with that institution, i will look further i have a vid of it but my filing system is a mess so i will have trawl through it all.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Oh its only a picture of George Washington on Durham boats

I knew I saw it somewhere!

image.png.b948cc30633a9849e20dbbbf9dea0978.png

Nope, you need to try harder, there is something else and something not immediately obvious but they are there, here's a clue for both things i can see, Lightening seeds, and i don't mean the pop group, 🤭

12 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

This is not what i was saying but it does show that type of salute is used in connection with that institution, i will look further i have a vid of it but my filing system is a mess so i will have trawl through it all.

I knew there were pyramids on every continent, I had no idea there was one at Balmoral lol. Thanks, interesting video.

8 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Nope, you need to try harder, there is something else and something not immediately obvious but they are there, here's a clue for both things i can see, Lightening seeds, and i don't mean the pop group, 🤭

In that case, I don't know. I just recognised the picture as being from an early Q post.