Jump to content

Q Anons Potus McAfee Jaun O Savin & anything else related


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

And guess what nothing happened. Unless it was the invisible thing ever done

 

It really doesnt help the cause does it. Posting stuff like that with dates just ends up as an endless stream of deception, hopium and bollocks.

 

Intrigued about McAfee, wouldnt surprise me if he had escaped (and would love it if he had!), but he would have had to pay off prison officials in Spain, at the highest levels, and someone would be accountable in official circles and the media would be on to it. But all is silence. Not like Spain is some third world enclave where you can maybe get away with that kind of thing. Like I say, love the mystery and intrigue, but its all about very real and nasty crimes against children at the end of the day. Maybe best not to post fake intel.

 

 

 

Edited by northern star
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, northern star said:

 

It really doesnt help the cause does it. Posting stuff like that with dates just ends up as an endless stream of deception, hopium and bollocks.

 

Intrigued about McAfee, wouldnt surprise me if he had escaped (and would love it if he had!), but he would have had to pay off prison officials in Spain, at the highest levels, and someone would be accountable in official circles and the media would be on to it. But all is silence. Not like Spain is some third world enclave where you can maybe get away with that kind of thing. Like I say, love the mystery and intrigue, but its all about very real and nasty crimes against children at the end of the day. Maybe best not to post fake intel.

 

 

 

It amazes me why he chose to go to Spain in the first place. The was never going to be a possibility that Spain wouldn't extradite him if caught.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Bombadil said:

And guess what nothing happened. Unless it was the most invisible thing ever done

 

19 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Aye, I can report that I'm still alive, danger averted.

 

I am happy to report all is well around me and the remake of Michael Jackson's Thriller did not happen.

 

9 hours ago, Bombadil said:

It amazes me why he chose to go to Spain in the first place. The was never going to be a possibility that Spain wouldn't extradite him if caught.

 

If i remember the reason he went to Spain was to setup the $whackd token and had something to do with the blockchain implementation and the evidence is alleged to be held within the blockchain so it can not be stopped, now if that building that came down in Florida was associated with the $whackd token then they demolished the wrong building in an attempt to destroy the evidence, i say its still in play.

 

Current burn of $whackd:

Balance

360,537,482.693900236531853555 WHACKD

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

FEAR THE CHILLARY, seriously, i can't believe its not butter either, but then again i am easily fooled by clever marketing, bollox's.

The problem i see from the head line below is 'private' and 'server', those two things do not go together.

 

“I Can’t Believe We’re Still Talking About This” – Hillary Clinton Lashes Out at Trump, Falsely Claims She Had “Zero” Classified Emails on Her Private Server

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/cant-believe-still-talking-hillary-clinton-lashes-trump-falsely-claims-zero-classified-emails-private-server/

 

gwphc.jpg.f16338976a36941a52ebd8ad32498549.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

FEAR THE CHILLARY, seriously, i can't believe its not butter either, but then again i am easily fooled by clever marketing, bollox's.

The problem i see from the head line below is 'private' and 'server', those two things do not go together.

 

“I Can’t Believe We’re Still Talking About This” – Hillary Clinton Lashes Out at Trump, Falsely Claims She Had “Zero” Classified Emails on Her Private Server

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/cant-believe-still-talking-hillary-clinton-lashes-trump-falsely-claims-zero-classified-emails-private-server/

 

gwphc.jpg.f16338976a36941a52ebd8ad32498549.jpg


https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jan/29/hillary-clinton-email-classified-information-state-department

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/government-declares-22-clinton-emails-top-secret

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/hillary-clinton-emails-contained-info-above-top-secret-ig-n499886

No idea if emails contained anything classified but her server absolutely did contain beyond 'top secret' material. I don't think we are talking umbra or towards majic level of classification (although strongly suspect neither of those terms are used anymore either), but certainly special access programs which in some instances were allegedly sold access to foreign actors. She is treasonous, I do hope people understand the gravity of what is going on amongst the mainstream media pushed covid/monkeypox/climate/ukraine/woke/pish

 

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, TheConsultant said:


https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jan/29/hillary-clinton-email-classified-information-state-department

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/government-declares-22-clinton-emails-top-secret

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/hillary-clinton-emails-contained-info-above-top-secret-ig-n499886

No idea if emails contained anything classified but her server absolutely did contain beyond 'top secret' material. I don't think we are talking umbra or towards majic level of classification (although strongly suspect neither of those terms are used anymore either), but certainly special access programs which in some instances were allegedly sold access to foreign actors. She is treasonous, I do hope people understand the gravity of what is going on amongst the mainstream media pushed covid/monkeypox/climate/ukraine/woke/pish

 

 

It has started at least, Lizzard Truss made the announcement using the royal 'we', "we can ride out the storm", what storm Lizzard?

This is clear indication that they fully intend to batten down the hatches to protect their own, soooooooo let it play out.

Hows that jimmy savile tweet workin out fer ya, honestly, you give people rope and the first thing they do with it is hang themselves, rope is used for far more than that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now this is impressive, but no banana, because she died quite sometime ago and this was the appointed date to announce, the horse trading was finalised, but still maybe worth keeping an eye on, rather than a sweep stake that got the date right, of which were probably millions out there.

CYRUS PARSA is that you with your machines?

 

 

 

 

The poster may have more to release as noted here

 

 

Bill Clinton perhaps

 

 

This keeps the intrigue going

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Blathering Idiot Kamala Harris Tells Chuck Todd the Border Is Secure

Quote further into article: 'Biden will welcome over 5 million illegal aliens across their open border in his first two years in office — an impeachable offense.'

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/blathering-idiot-kamala-harris-tells-chuck-todd-border-secure-doubles-ridiculous-lie-2-million-illegals-walked-across-open-border-last-year/

👽👾 INVASION:classic_blink:

 

gwpkhbs.jpg.2a0aafd2981dc206c35d2e044cf67069.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/23/2022 at 2:25 PM, sock muppet said:

 

Whoa, forget the 'bot' issue, the engineers or 'employees' are raping 'all your data are belonging to highest bidder', errrr i am not shocked strangely enough to actually hear someone say this, but someone actually saying it, is actually shocking, one wonders who and how much heat is being applied in the background.

 

Sen. John Kennedy Questions Peiter Zatko re: Twitter User Personal Information

https://rumble.com/v1jxlbz-sen.-john-kennedy-questions-peiter-zatko-re-twitter-user-personal-informati.html

 

twcs.jpg.9685698e55171c75a2693f12ac489e61.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...