CERN (KERN) Will Run At UNPRECEDENTED 13.6 Trillion Electron Volts 24/7 For NEXT 4 Years

Truthblast

5 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Very shrewd, Bombadil.  Unfortunately we need to think about these things carefully, and it doesn't bode well for families who can't afford to prepare and are reliant on food banks.

It was because of the threat of power cuts that I bought a camping stove & supply of cannisters, but such Gaul to claim cuts may be necessary, while feeding the monstrous CERN in order to supposedly 'smash particles together'! 

Im not well off at all. A month without income and id be in the food bank queue as well.

Most of the things I've done to prep have cost me nothing other than little bits and pieces. I go through all the skips etc to find bits to help. I built a 8ft x8ft greenhouse out of waste upvc windows i got from a skip. Cost me a new drill bit and a box of screws.

If I come across as arrogant when Im talking about prepping its not my intention. I've been doing it so long I don't know any other way.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The people who run this global show are MENTALLY ILL.

And they have no conscience - they feel nothing whatsoever for people who are "BENEATH THEM".

Expect anything from these CRACKPOTS.

A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Im not well off at all. A month without income and id be in the food bank queue as well.

Most of the things I've done to prep have cost me nothing other than little bits and pieces. I go through all the skips etc to find bits to help. I built a 8ft x8ft greenhouse out of waste upvc windows i got from a skip. Cost me a new drill bit and a box of screws.

If I come across as arrogant when Im talking about prepping its not my intention. I've been doing it so long I don't know any other way.

I didn't think you came across as arrogant at all. 

I wish I had those construction skills myself!