CERN (KERN) Will Run At UNPRECEDENTED 13.6 Trillion Electron Volts 24/7 For NEXT 4 Years

Truthblast

I still believe that the are trying to crack through the firmament/electro magnetic field/ dome/invisible protective bubble or what ever you'd like to call it.

1785581288_acern.PNG.8dcc7714db71a56c7d9efc4ca6032c32.PNG

• Sad 1

Scientists can't see 'danger' in anything they do because their curiosity, drive and focus is fixed on putting their name to any discovery they can. They don't see good outcome or bad outcome, they don't care about such trivialities. They're quite literally mad. That 'thing' they call the LHC is absolutely not what we've ever been told it is. The trouble 1 scientist can cause is enough to want to shoot them all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All I know is that the world didn't end yesterday. 😁

I don't know what the hell they get up to with this expensive toy, but they ain't finding any 'dark matter' because there isn't any.

It's all just a colossal waste of money, and from the figures quoted, a massive waste of electricity.

It does beg the question of where all this energy is coming from...

Yeah, CERN allowed the discovery of the 'Higgs-Boson' particle, but so what, how has this benefitted the world?

• Like 2

String Theory, multi universe existence, life out there : everything these scientists say is useless speculation.

And at the end of the day after all is said and done it is meaningless, it does not make your life easier, it will not put food on the table, it will not pay the bills, it will not make the streets safer, it will not pay the mortage, it will not bring about world peace. Trillions of dollars spent and wasted to appease and indulge the whims of stoopid scientists and uncaring money grabbers.

• Like 1

What ever they are looking for, hopefully they never find it.

Like i said before, there ai is just a cabbage.

People have been brainwashed by so much hollywood rubbish, that they have been conditioned to believe things that are not true.

What ever cern is looking for hopefully they do not ever find it.

20 minutes ago, andy1033 said:

What ever cern is looking for hopefully they do not ever find it.

The nature of the universe is such that much is found eventually.

Its just that CERN is probably not transparent - much that is found will probably be kept hidden.

Worse, it may be used in unethical ways.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zarkov said:

AN INSIDER TELLS ABOUT THE DARKEST SIDE OF CERN - DESTRUCTION OF SOULS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BRAeeAtgv8tl/

Not sure about this vid! but posted anyway.

Wondering if the "vaccines" are connected to these LHD experiments, to what end though ?

I've listened to the 1st 10 minutes and it's very interesting. Am miffed that I can't listen to the rest now because I need to go & put a loaf in the breadmaker and do my ironing but thanks for posting. 

I have to say that when I've listened to the remainder, I'll probably still not know whether to believe it or not, but so far, it's plausible at least.

4 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I've listened to the 1st 10 minutes and it's very interesting. Am miffed that I can't listen to the rest now because I need to go & put a loaf in the breadmaker and do my ironing but thanks for posting. 

I have to say that when I've listened to the remainder, I'll probably still not know whether to believe it or not, but so far, it's plausible at least.

Busy day at the 😁office Tinfoil Hat.

On 7/6/2022 at 8:04 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

All I know is that the world didn't end yesterday. 😁

I don't know what the hell they get up to with this expensive toy, but they ain't finding any 'dark matter' because there isn't any.

It's all just a colossal waste of money, and from the figures quoted, a massive waste of electricity.

It does beg the question of where all this energy is coming from...

Yeah, CERN allowed the discovery of the 'Higgs-Boson' particle, but so what, how has this benefitted the world?

You say so but since Wednesday, the old establishment has started to crumble one by one globally.

I've just noticed that there will be more accidents, incidents of unexpected kind to follow. Astrologically Uranus is conjuncted with North Node this month and will be joined by Mars. 😱

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I'm usually frantically busy at work, trying to do half a dozen things at once, but lately due to the current insanity, it's been dead and I could get everything finished in a couple of hours if I put my mind to it - which is why I've been playing on the internet. At the weekend, probably like many, I'm trying to cook, clean, get the groceries, sort my planting out, sew, knit, paint pictures and read, so I'm mega busy (not that I ever get it all done). 😇

I agree, things seem to keep escalating and the panto in the last few days - since the switch on - has become frantic. Coincidence? Who knows!

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

As I posted above, I think the CERN's restart is to blame all the chaos that has started around the Wednesday now.

Even there was an emergency in the neighbourhood this week and I am sure of it.

Everyone guards up!

7 hours ago, zarkov said:

AN INSIDER TELLS ABOUT THE DARKEST SIDE OF CERN - DESTRUCTION OF SOULS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BRAeeAtgv8tl/

Not sure about this vid! but posted anyway.

Wondering if the "vaccines" are connected to these LHD experiments, to what end though ?

This is interesting. I've only watched 23 mins so far and still listening but he talks about the other world, the chaotic one.

If you imagine number eight, we are the one above, in the light so to speak. The chaotic world is the bottom part and the junction where the line meets is the zero-point and this is where you go beyond time & space realm and it exists everywhere and in everything, possessing all possibility.

The guy who hangs around with elites did tell about this and I wrote about it somewhere in the forum, can't remember which thread but he was talking about the decreasing sun spots (portals) in recent years and the other world in utter shit because they can't draw energy from us. I don't mean in a sense of vampirism but the energy needs to circulate as if you are writing number eight. You might say, well I don't want to give my good energy to them but without them we, our world will be destroyed as well. He said the way to make a change is to do things you love whatever that is. Of course, loving is a higher vibration.

He's correct in saying not everyone could be possessed but we are all open portals. Look at your pores in your skin, other opening such as eyes, ears,  mouth, vagina, nose etc.... This is why places like China or Japan, they stuff material in the mouth of deceased person so that it cannot be possessed by entities which seeks body. Things like jewellery weren't used to adorn a person. They served purpose back in the Ancient times. Like wearing a pair of earrings to ward off entities from entering you etc.... but it's all meaningless now.

Yeah but he's saying in a scary way that more dark matter/energy is going to be released.

DM/DE is very powerful, it's like stem cell, it can turn into anything and everything. We ought to be using it. If we all mastered the alchemy of transmutation, no matter how much shit they try to smear on us, we will be able to turn it around and I hope you have been practising it if you are reading this thread.  We absolutely need this skill now.

He said when the chaos was unleashed in his life, he had to keep still. That sounds like a hardwork.

If you go to the zero-point, you will be still. All you need to do is to do Namaste hand mudra. You join both right and left hand together to make a close circuit. This is why this mudra is used when praying in the East because when you do this, you are beyond time and space. Once you get the hand of it, you don't have to use your hands. You can do this in your mind so this works for people with no hands etc...

Can you imagine, normies who do not believe in entities and what you not..... and start seeing things....yeah I can imagine them going mental.

On the other hands, that sorta thing is quite normal for many of us here....

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 2

I've listened to it all now.

What I don't understand is why any meglomaniac would think they can control this energy sufficiently to utilise it to their advantage. 

It's confusing too. We have to be entirely pure of heart - but some darkness is naturally present in all of us. So we can choose which aspect of ourselves to nourish and focus on, but both elements are there, so how can it be possible to be totally pure? 'Energy follows thought', so I can choose to ignore the dark impulses, but that's just resisting or denying and the fact that they are there at all means I'm not totally pure, surely?

They deflect the blame so the true date  was not July 5th:too obvious for any kill phase.

Keep this in mind for future reference,for when the narrative has The Sun becoming active and 

"Solar Storms Incoming".

Then will CERN be turned up to cause intense Magnetic Fields around the Earth to affect the Graphene Oxide recipients.

Many will suffer death but "it was act of nature" not the evilites.

Also "they" use hidden codes and symbols so if CERN was really set for 7/5 (in the US way) the 7 could be SEPTember(8=OCTober etc)

Edited by Fool Me Once

Tev or tv the electricity alone is b8llions and as it's in french Geneva edf is the state owned power company 

The french have then by dark arts moved that cost onto everyone else creating an artificial cost of living crisis CLOC.

Now tev is tv while everyone is looking at trannies and trans gendered. Not transvestites mind the dark arts are subliminally hoodwinking very masonic.

LGBT is the Lloyd's banking group hidden on bgt Britain's got talent.

BTS the big smash is tsb the renewed something borrowed blue reborn phoenix bank owned by NatWest that owns rbs and coutts and the bank of Saudi Arabia .

Coutts Is cnuts .

It's all deflections and distractions but tev 

We are paying a massive karmic debt in tev that's why they can't stop it.

Now the election of rishi sunak  or penny morduant in plan sightmort pound.

The dead pound father 3babies die in a pond pund pfund

We will be all pushing wheel Barros soon to carry useless cash for bread.

Quantitative easing hides the queen I'm plain sight.

And finally they have opens the cosmos by James Webb the spiders web.

And it sends a huge bolt of lightning into the great eye the all seeing eye.

The dead eye.

Zeus attacks cronos cronos destroys zeus and viz a viz earth

and hater

Then they enter mars and start again  they aim to murder us all but hide behind LGBT Lloyd's as the insurance angel pf last resort if it all goes tits.

• Like 1

On 7/8/2022 at 9:06 AM, jack121 said:

String Theory, multi universe existence, life out there : everything these scientists say is useless speculation.

And at the end of the day after all is said and done it is meaningless, it does not make your life easier, it will not put food on the table, it will not pay the bills, it will not make the streets safer, it will not pay the mortage, it will not bring about world peace. Trillions of dollars spent and wasted to appease and indulge the whims of stoopid scientists and uncaring money grabbers.

String theory, multiverse theories etc are all the result of mixing mathematics with psychedelics 

• 2 weeks later...

Oh no :classic_ohmy: This wouldn't have anything to with CERN by any chance, using all the power ?

Back to the dark ages? Now millions of Britons could be told to switch off the lights and turn down the thermostat to avoid blackouts this winter under emergency plans 

60621207-0-image-m-31_1658623208613.jpg

The news comes as EU countries were told to cut their usage by 15 per cent from next month over concerns they will not be able to store enough for winter.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11042881/Millions-Britons-told-switch-lights-avoid-blackouts.html

Edited by alexa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Here it comes. Struggle to afford food for your freezer in the hopes of feeding yourself tomorrow, and the wankers will switch the power off so that it all spoils! 

🤬

I had a chest freezer for a while. I sold it about a year ago for this very reason. They would only need the power down for 2-3 days and everything I done would be for nothing.

Since the all my prepping has been based on having no grid based electricity or gas

• Like 3

Very shrewd, Bombadil.  Unfortunately we need to think about these things carefully, and it doesn't bode well for families who can't afford to prepare and are reliant on food banks.

It was because of the threat of power cuts that I bought a camping stove & supply of cannisters, but such Gaul to claim cuts may be necessary, while feeding the monstrous CERN in order to supposedly 'smash particles together'! 

• Thanks 1