Jump to content

Is There a Cure For Anxiety?


The OC

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, RobinJ said:

It's very patronising to call someone you know nothing about part of a cult simply because your own ego needs to be right. And no, I'm not exclusively positive, but I choose to be that way more often than not because being negative leads to all kinds of psychological problems. 

Oh, well, you see it your way, I see it mine.

 

 

 

 

I'm neither negative nor positive. I'm in the neutral zone, where Truth and Freedom resides.

 

 

 

Edited by novymir
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/7/2022 at 7:29 PM, pi3141 said:

 

Oh I can identify exactly the cause - physical, emotional and psychological abuse from my primary care giver as a child.

 

I can't change my past, I can't address it, I can't forget it, I'm afraid I am stuck with it.


Very sorry to read about your journey pi, and your struggles.

 

I can relate somewhat. I had unrelenting anxiety for 25yrs - complex reasons and story but i punched through the centre of it accidently, and it was quite the journey!

 

I’ve since come across info and youtube docs on psilocybin medical research for longterm trauma. I had known it was previously trialled for it in the 60’s but more very recent trials have been happening and the results for people going through various debilitating states i find very encouraging that just 1 dose has such a beneficial impact - for all participants in these studies they’ve been glad to have used it. 
The remarkable thing about psilocybin from magic mushrooms is that just the 1 trip induces a powerful inner journey of diving in and healing, that for the majority, just 1 trip was all that was ever needed! It’s like it’s a ‘re-set trip’ in a beneficial sense.

 

For you, because of your current medication rota, it would be wise to reach out to one of the medical researchers doing these studies in the uk and asking them about medications while doing psilocybin. I dont know if any of their study participants were on medications. Some were likely to have been due to their conditions. 
 

If you want help locating emails for these researchers pm me and i’ll see if i can dig-up some info online. There may well be american researchers doing trials also. 
 

The medication interacting/altering dosage requirement is useful info to know before launching into a trip. It’s also good to have a trip buddy who is someone who’s supportive, gentle, you feel comfortable with, who can be there for grounding and comfort if you should need it. 
x

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, BeeThrive said:


Very sorry to read about your journey pi, and your struggles.

 

I can relate somewhat. I had unrelenting anxiety for 25yrs - complex reasons and story but i punched through the centre of it accidently, and it was quite the journey!

 

I’ve since come across info and youtube docs on psilocybin medical research for longterm trauma. I had known it was previously trialled for it in the 60’s but more very recent trials have been happening and the results for people going through various debilitating states i find very encouraging that just 1 dose has such a beneficial impact - for all participants in these studies they’ve been glad to have used it. 
The remarkable thing about psilocybin from magic mushrooms is that just the 1 trip induces a powerful inner journey of diving in and healing, that for the majority, just 1 trip was all that was ever needed! It’s like it’s a ‘re-set trip’ in a beneficial sense.

 

For you, because of your current medication rota, it would be wise to reach out to one of the medical researchers doing these studies in the uk and asking them about medications while doing psilocybin. I dont know if any of their study participants were on medications. Some were likely to have been due to their conditions. 
 

If you want help locating emails for these researchers pm me and i’ll see if i can dig-up some info online. There may well be american researchers doing trials also. 
 

The medication interacting/altering dosage requirement is useful info to know before launching into a trip. It’s also good to have a trip buddy who is someone who’s supportive, gentle, you feel comfortable with, who can be there for grounding and comfort if you should need it. 
x

 

Thank you.

 

I know of the effects of magic mushrooms, I'm actually trying to source some, should have it this week - hopefully 3 different strains 7g of each.

 

I got a great friend whom I used to do this stuff with when we was younger, he's offered for me to do it with him.

 

I'd like to try 1 dose for my depression and anxiety.  Remember doing it once years ago and the feeling of connection to something higher was immense, for me it was when I 'realised' God and our connections to it and each other and everything. Very profound.

 

Got a Hoffman Special 50th Aniversary micro dot in my freezer, been there the last 10 years, but that's probably a bit much.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, pi3141 said:

 

Thank you.

 

I know of the effects of magic mushrooms, I'm actually trying to source some, should have it this week - hopefully 3 different strains 7g of each.

 

I got a great friend whom I used to do this stuff with when we was younger, he's offered for me to do it with him.

 

I'd like to try 1 dose for my depression and anxiety.  Remember doing it once years ago and the feeling of connection to something higher was immense, for me it was when I 'realised' God and our connections to it and each other and everything. Very profound.

 

Got a Hoffman Special 50th Aniversary micro dot in my freezer, been there the last 10 years, but that's probably a bit much.


I hope they help ease your journey. Your previous experience sounds beautiful and it’s a reminder of the greater Truths, when we most need it.

Its great to hear you have a suitable tripping mate. 
The studies results are so intriguing for their ability to cease incessant depression after just one dose.
The researchers of course speculated that this route is far more effective than current psych-medications that usually are taken long-term.

We could well see the laws altering for their use, just like medical cannabis laws.

 

Ive tried micro-dosing. There's a ‘lifting’ effect. Even that dosage route is useful to jolt us out of a repeating mentality loop we can find hard to get out of. 
An external catalyst to help open internal change is often necessary, and useful when used respectfully. 

 

I hope the studies continue and expand worldwide so that these well-known and effective compounds can be used responsibly to help all who suffer.

Despite the world stage always presenting the worst of the worlds happenings, the fact that there’s renewed interest and allowance for official medical industries to examine natural medicines that were outlawed not long ago, shows that there is a driving force for good also happening in this world - its just rarely reported! 

The Spirit of evolution IS always alive and well 🙂

Good luck on your journey pi 

x

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You want to first make sure you have laid down strong foundations. Which means you eat, sleep, exercise, get sunlight, go out in nature, aren't surrounded by negatively in your environment and have whatever spiritual practice that suits you.

 

If you still feel anxious. The ultimate "cure" is to learn to live with it. Locate and identify the feeling in the body. And ask what is it? Is it really anxiety? Or is it just an unexplained universal phenomena that passes through me? Does this feeling really hurt or destroy me? Is it as bad as a severe migraine on a scale of 1 to 10? Are there any stories attached that attract this feeling in the body? If so investigate the story.

 

Accept yourself fully and recognise there are different feelings that humans experience and accept the feeling in totally.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

You want to first make sure you have laid down strong foundations. Which means you eat, sleep, exercise, get sunlight, go out in nature, aren't surrounded by negatively in your environment and have whatever spiritual practice that suits you.

 

If you still feel anxious. The ultimate "cure" is to learn to live with it. Locate and identify the feeling in the body. And ask what is it? Is it really anxiety? Or is it just an unexplained universal phenomena that passes through me? Does this feeling really hurt or destroy me? Is it as bad as a severe migraine on a scale of 1 to 10? Are there any stories attached that attract this feeling in the body? If so investigate the story.

 

Accept yourself fully and recognise there are different feelings that humans experience and accept the feeling in totally.

 

Thanks mate.

 

I'm on the lowest dose of medication now, next step is either come off or doc suggested a pill cutter to halve them and come off gently. I'm thinking I may wait until I'm off them completely for a month or 2 before I go tripping in the country.

 

Good news is I'll have them tomorrow and they're vacuum sealed so they'll store easily!

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, novymir said:

Oh, well, you see it your way, I see it mine.

 

 

 

 

I'm neither negative nor positive. I'm in the neutral zone, where Truth and Freedom resides.

 

 

 

You are not neutral if you accuse or gaslight others, this in itself shows you have an opinion and ego. Nobody is ever neutral unless they have zero personality, even AI isnt neutral.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey, having read some of people's life in this thread, maybe give this woman a go.... I saw another vid of hers unrelated compared to what this one is about, but it would seem eitherway she's knows a thing or two about the discomforts of life and what to do in those scenarios if encountered. That first video I did watch actually only the other day with Brene Brown, was her advocating going outside of your comfort zone, being brave essentially and in the end feeling at home in the wilderness, however you personally wish to define or interpret that. She seemed like helpful if you find her style suitable for you, I wouldn't say she is 100% my cup of tea...... Worth a listen probably though..


This one of the above mentioned relates to  Transform(ing) Your Relationship with Yourself, Family on Self-Acceptance and Trauma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3hI3zOwbsU   by Brené Brown.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/17/2023 at 6:00 AM, Moosecreat said:

 Also make sure your diet is good. Perhaps supplementing on magnesium and B complex? 

 

Yeah, I'm checking my diet - gave up yeast 2 weeks ago, unleavened bread for me - can still eat Donner kebab though - found out Pitta is mostly unleavened so I had a large Donner!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/15/2023 at 9:39 PM, CosmoGenesis said:

Cocaine

 

 

....is not any use to anyone.  

 

Ray Charles -musician had to go cold turkey on it though as I found out in a long *& brilliant* UK radio program about the guy which aired this February, that was interesting to know he had issues with this drug at some stage!..... His problem had to be brought to attention to authorities first like the law not least, but ultimately he really did go cold turkey on that cocaine.

Edited by Certified Green of Heart
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They use the drugs to numb people to what their Spirit is trying to communicate to them(Truth).

 

Get them to depend(be addicted) on their predatory/parasitic system of "healthcare" and pseudoscience pharmaceuticals(sorcery).

 

They get humans to turn their will and their life(well-being) over to the "care" of an anti-Christ system.

 

As long as they rely on that system they will be detached from their true power and continue to be slaves and agents of that system.

 

 

Edited by novymir
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/14/2023 at 7:37 PM, Mr H said:

You want to first make sure you have laid down strong foundations. Which means you eat, sleep, exercise, get sunlight, go out in nature, aren't surrounded by negatively in your environment and have whatever spiritual practice that suits you

Just this alone will sort most issues Imo.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/6/2022 at 9:43 PM, Captainlove said:

I agree, its always a trauma that causes anxiety,

 

That's dead right (IMHO) ... but it's important to understand the trauma will most often come from past lives .... 

 

Nearly all people on the planet are anxiouse to some extent or another , resulting in excess use of alcohol or drugs , some go certifiably crazy yet there is no traceable cause in their present life.

 

Most people have had around a hundred lives as human , and these were mostly lives of pain hunger and drudgery and often torture or war experience ... Our unconciouse mind has access to all these memories and the dark spirits who torment most stir up these memories , to feed on the resulting anxiety ... so most are in a constant state of mild anxiety but don't know why .

 

All  attempts to fix this problem have failed miserably...

 

It is a Divine level problem ... Only Praying for Divine healing from God can resolve this , Pray daily it's a long process. 

Edited by oz93666
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, oz93666 said:

 

That's dead right (IMHO) ... but it's important to understand the trauma will most often come from past lives .... 

 

Nearly all people on the planet are anxiouse to some extent or another , resulting in excess use of alcohol or drugs , some go certifiably crazy yet there is no traceable cause in their present life.

 

Most people have had around a hundred lives as human , and these were mostly lives of pain hunger and drudgery and often torture or war experience ... Our unconciouse mind has access to all these memories and the dark spirits who torment most stir up these memories , to feed on the resulting anxiety ... so most are in a constant state of mild anxiety but don't know why .

 

All  attempts to fix this problem have failed miserably...

 

It is a Divine level problem ... Only Praying for Divine healing from God can resolve this , Pray daily it's a long process. 

Whole lot of assumptions there. Anxiety is rooted in fear, pure and simple. Generally speaking any trauma event sets up fear, doesnt have to be past lives, plenty are fearful in this current one. The event could even be something someone says, doesnt need to be big, it's how you receive it that gets an anxiety response.

Find and solve the root fear cause, solve the anxiety. 

No amount of praying to something outside yourself will solve that.

Even if it is past life trauma, (rare) a regression of hypnosis can solve it. 

The answer is inside.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jason57 said:

Cure for anxiety? Death! Leaving this shitty world and the human body behind with rid you of anxiety. I can't wait to die.

 

If you have no fear of death then that means you are a warrior, so let your life mean something that you are willing to die for, like as you suggest improving the world that you see as corrupt, those that love their corruption will at some point have to face the warrior in you, and you only need to speak without fear, to call them out on what they have done, be the fearless warrior that they fear, ❤️

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

If you have no fear of death then that means you are a warrior, so let your life mean something that you are willing to die for, like as you suggest improving the world that you see as corrupt, those that love their corruption will at some point have to face the warrior in you, and you only need to speak without fear, to call them out on what they have done, be the fearless warrior that they fear, ❤️

They don't fear us. Humans are too easily manipulated. Think about it, America has more people out protesting silliness like gender, and people going to rallies showing their support for corrupt individuals who could care less about them, instead of protesting and demanding the arrests and sentencing of the Bush and Obama Administrations for mass murder in the middle East over that last 2 decades. Humans are too selfish and don't care about what's happening in other countries. The Liberals call it Colateral damage when Obama or Biden do it, but terrorism when Bush or Trump does it, and vice versa. Too many people won't change their beliefs, so it keeps them trapped.

 

As for me, I just want to be face to face with this God character and ask what drugs he was on when he came up with my creation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Jason57 said:

They don't fear us

 

Yes they do, that is why it was all done through the medium of the MSM and in collusion with the support group that they once had and now those that went along with this are having to deal with the fact of the truth has been found of what they have done, and all of it was done to expose them by words alone.

 

44 minutes ago, Jason57 said:

Think about it, America has more people out protesting silliness like gender

 

Again minority posturing in the MSM to blow it up out of all proportion to make it seem ubiquitous, which is not true and just a distraction.

 

46 minutes ago, Jason57 said:

As for me, I just want to be face to face with this God character and ask what drugs he was on when he came up with my creation.

 

He honestly looks at you and says the same thing, so be careful where you point those accusing fingers of yours, they often bend right back to the one doing the pointing, words are more powerful than any weapon, 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...