Is There a Cure For Anxiety?

The OC

9 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

When I looked at it years ago, Bach Rescue Remedy was very good for staving off panic attacks. 

Thanks, I have been using that as well, Truthspoon reccomended Niacin as well which I mean to try.

10 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Basically, in all things, you get what you focus on. If you continually feed the negative, then you will lock yourself into that cycle. Along with that, you have trained your brain to want the flight or fight hormones that anxiety and fear give you.

Thats CBT philosophy, one thought leads to another which sets off the cycle.

Have to learn to recognize the beginning and stop it before it escalates.

Thing is, you can be watching a film, an actor says something, and it throws you straight back into it. Sometimes its not a slow build which you can put in check. It can be almost instantaneous.

10 hours ago, RobinJ said:

What if you had a purpose, would you feel more worthy....?

We all have a purpose. 🙂

It took my near suicide to feel worthy. I finally thought '[email protected] the world, I am here whether I'm wanted or not, it'll just have to put up with me' and from then on I just accepted my life and got on with it. Did my own thing, became very independant, massively umconfident but somehow quitely assured of myself. I figured the biggest thing my parents taught me was how NOT to live, I strove to be the opposite and be a good person, seemed more logical to me as a child, plus I never wanted to inflict on my children what was inflicted on me. So I kinda worked it out from a young age. Forced to really.

I'll check those vids out, thank you.

Posted (edited)

I had a whole topic about anxiety on the old DI forum. I have always been a sensitive person and the most trivial in things would bother me. I’ve been through emotional stress from time to time.

It wasn’t until not long after my beloved mother passed away from cancer that I got worse. One night due to severe grief and emotional stress I had a bad ocular migraine where I started getting wavy lines and distorted colours in my vision which triggered off a panic attack because I thought I was having a stroke. I was rushed to hospital where I was checked out but everything was fine and they told me it was a panic attack due to the fear caused by having an ocular migraine and migraine aura. I went back home but 2 weeks later I experienced the worst panic attack ever and it was the most terrifying experience I’ve had in my life. I was dizzy, breathing fast as if I was going to chock and my heart was racing and I was shaking and I had this feeling of impending doom. This lasted half an hour but after that I felt like a zombie  and the world didn’t feel real anymore which I believe is called depersonalisation and derealisation.

I also started developing phobias and I was bed ridden for months with anxiety and feeling spaced out and unwell. I then started doing research and looking for things about anxiety and panic attacks and came across a woman called Dr Claire Weekes who mentioned that the only way to get through anxiety and panic attacks is to accept, float and let time pass. This takes a bit of getting used to practice but after a while I’ve seen a bit of a difference. My anxiety isn’t has bad as it used to be but I still feel a bit spaced out and I still get migraine headaches and other pain around the body which is psychosomatic but I get less if no panic attacks now.

Edited by Artmuzz

6 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Thats CBT philosophy, one thought leads to another which sets off the cycle.

Have to learn to recognize the beginning and stop it before it escalates.

Thing is, you can be watching a film, an actor says something, and it throws you straight back into it. Sometimes its not a slow build which you can put in check. It can be almost instantaneous.

We all have a purpose. 🙂

It took my near suicide to feel worthy. I finally thought '[email protected] the world, I am here whether I'm wanted or not, it'll just have to put up with me' and from then on I just accepted my life and got on with it. Did my own thing, became very independant, massively umconfident but somehow quitely assured of myself. I figured the biggest thing my parents taught me was how NOT to live, I strove to be the opposite and be a good person, seemed more logical to me as a child, plus I never wanted to inflict on my children what was inflicted on me. So I kinda worked it out from a young age. Forced to really.

I'll check those vids out, thank you.

Its also the same philosophy as German New Medicine. Everything we experience that is emotional leaves a mark. The deeper the emotional shock, the bigger the issues that come from it. Repetition of a similar emotional experience will add another node to that original mark. This is where big problems initiate. There is a thread here about GNM. I'd recommend you give it a peruse. 🙂 When I was shown it, it made so much sense, I now follow the principles. 

4 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Its also the same philosophy as German New Medicine. Everything we experience that is emotional leaves a mark. The deeper the emotional shock, the bigger the issues that come from it. Repetition of a similar emotional experience will add another node to that original mark. 

Yeah and it all sounds similar to Scientology. 

Not for me thanks, I had a quick look into it, definitely not for me 

to stop smoking i read allen carrs easy way to stop smoking

covered all the bases, gave me knowledge of my triggers and put it all in a new perspective

no nicorette, no biting nails, no stress

i recommend 

474052397_51o-3C-9L._AC_SY580_.jpg.faea3c55808619776089cbad1ae1bf40.jpg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Truthspoon reccomended Niacin as well which I mean to try.

Niacin definitely helps!

Combine Niacin with GABA (a neurotransmitter) and you have a cheap, generic drug that is cost effective, efficient and incredibly low toxicity even in higher doses. Picamilon, have a read about or do not. Certainly helped me with panic attacks, it got to the point where knowing they were in my bag was enough for me to get past the beginnings of a panic attack, over time I retrained myself out of many of my triggers. Might be worth a go. 

zArk mentioned a book by the same author that got me to stop smoking and so on that alone I recommend the mindfulness book (which I am now going to check out), thanks zArk!

4 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Yeah and it all sounds similar to Scientology. 

Not for me thanks, I had a quick look into it, definitely not for me 

Its nothing like that at all.  A quick look is not enough to understand the whole ethos. What are you so scared of? When you take control of your own mind and understand the root of all illness, life becomes way easier.

Prayer calms the mind.

When the anxiety hits, close your eyes and ask God to take the fear, the anxiety, the torturing memories far away from you.

Pray for strength, for calm, for steadyness, for relief from what troubles you, like a breeze of cool fresh air.

God doesn't answer the prayers of those who ask to become super rich, or politically powerful, or greatly admired by all society and such.

But his door is open to anyone who suffers great emotional or spiritual pain, anyone who has been wronged or disadvantaged by the callousness or selfishness of others. "Ask and ye shall receive".

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Truthblast said:

Prayer calms the mind.

When the anxiety hits, close your eyes and ask God to take the fear, the anxiety, the torturing memories far away from you.

Pray for strength, for calm, for steadyness, for relief from what troubles you, like a breeze of cool fresh air.

God doesn't answer the prayers of those who ask to become super rich, or politically powerful, or greatly admired by all society and such.

But his door is open to anyone who suffers great emotional or spiritual pain, anyone who has been wronged or disadvantaged by the callousness or selfishness of others. "Ask and ye shall receive".

sorry, but no 'god' is gonna save you. Putting faith in something outside yourself is where many peoples problems, and the control grid, begins

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

sorry, but no 'god' is gonna save you. Putting faith in something outside yourself is where many peoples problems, and the control grid, begins

Its all a state of mind.

probably fake lol.

Edited by oddsnsods

12 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

If there is no God why are the Planners trying so damn hard to destroy his religions?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Truthblast said:

If there is no God why are the Planners trying so damn hard to destroy his religions?

There is no SINGLE god. The idea of a single all powerful being....sorry but it's pure fantasy. They aren't trying to destroy religion, religion is PART of the control grid. Getting people to fight over whose religion is best is part of the triple control system. Give up your true power to something outside yourself. WE are the power, not some almighty being.

Control grid: Religion- for 'soul' collection / Finance- for your daily life  / Politics for world control

Anyhow, this has nothing to do with anxiety cures and does not belong here.

11 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Its all a state of mind.

probably fake lol.

exactly- I walked on fire at an NLP conference, it didn't make me think I am a god. It just showed me how powerful my own mind is when I am in control of it, rather than it being in control of me and manifesting in such things like anxiety etc.

9 hours ago, RobinJ said:

A quick look is not enough to understand the whole ethos. 

Well I had a quick look and found this - 

Apparently We Can Blame Jewish Doctors for Cancer
According to Doctor Ryke Geerd Hamer, they plant cancer-causing microchips under our skin.

Is your worldview dictated by logic, science and reason? If so, it's highly likely that you've gone through life with your eyes closed to the secret Jewish-American indoctrination of Western minds. But now – with the help of Germanische Neue Medizin (Germanic New Medicine) – it's time to break free from those Zionist brain-shackles. The group's first revelation? Cancer isn't really a disease; it's a toxic concoction Jewish doctors plant under our skin in the form of poisonous microchips.

Link - https://www.vice.com/en/article/dp9gqj/germanic-new-medicine

And on Wiki - 

Ryke Geerd Hamer
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jewish conspiracy theory
Hamer purported that his method is a "Germanic" alternative to mainstream clinical medicine, which he claimed is part of a Jewish conspiracy to decimate non-Jews.[20] In this, Hamer repeated the antisemitic claims of Nazi physician Gerhard Wagner. More precisely, Hamer asserted that chemotherapy and morphine are used to "mass murder" Western civilisation, while such treatment is not used in Israel.[14][15][21] Hamer promoted the idea that most German oncologists are Jewish and that "no Jew is treated with chemotherapy in Germany." According to him, hypodermic needles are used during chemotherapy to implant "chips" containing "chambers of poison" that can be activated by satellite to specifically kill patients.[22] He proposed that the swine flu vaccination campaign of 2009 was also used to mark people with those "chips" and denied the existence of HIV.[23] Hamer also believed that the denial of recognition of his theories and the revocation of his practitioner's licence is due to a Jewish conspiracy.[21]

In 2008, Hamer presented a document where one "Chief Rabbi" "Esra" Iwan Götz confirmed the existence of a conspiracy among Jewish oncologists to use the "torture" of chemotherapy on all non-Jewish patients, while Jewish patients were to receive the "correct" treatment of GNM. Götz, a German holocaust denier active in the German Reich revivalism scene, has been repeatedly convicted by German courts[24] for fraud, defamation, misuse of academic titles (the title "Chief Rabbi" is not legally protected in Germany), and the falsification of documents, among others.[25]

Link - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryke_Geerd_Hamer#Jewish_conspiracy_theory

At which point I'm out. Sure we can say Wiki is fake, however, as I have pointed out before, sometimes the media is true. If I searched more on this I am sure I would find much supporting evidence the this Doctor believes this nonsense. So I won't bother.

This person is coming from a position of fake(ish) reality and hate. I can learn nothing from such a person.

(I don't doubt Jews ARE involved in the Conspiracy - I just know they are NOT at the top)

(I might make a thread, perhaps a poll and a place for people to post their evidence and reasons - good to air this stuff out)

My worldview has nothing to do with trying to help you. Sending a load of accusations about what or who you think I am based on a load of assumptions is frankly ridiculous.

1. WIKI is run by the agenda- just ask David Icke how many times the truth has been edited out of his page by the 'people' who edit that garbage. So if thats where you get your info, no wonder you called it scientology.

2. The doctor who discovered GNM and tried to bring it to medical attention was an oncologist at the top of his game - ie one of your prized scientists. If you took any time at all to read how he came to understand that medical science is upside down you would know that he spent years doing brain scans of ALL is past patients with various cancers, correlated the data and noticed the clues which set him on this path. He tried to get white papers published and bring his research out into the open and was hounded out of the profession, made fun of and killed for his efforts. Go figure. 

3. GNM is the opposite of that giant diatribe you just posted.  Chemo 'therapy' IS poison. Its based on agent orange and destroys your entire system thereby making you open to even greater problems or acceleration of the issue.

4. GNM was a no profit solution based on understanding root causes and dealing with them at a psychological level first, thereby allowing your body to detox itself without the interference of pharma drugs which simply interrupt your natural healing processes.

Question: do you know anything about natural health?

I have no idea why you think GNM is some kind of higher up conspiracy other than the nonsense written on wikipedia- that comes from a fear mindset, which is the root of anxiety in the first place. Surely 'science' has taught you in the last 2 years just how twisted the medical profession is?

No problem, I was just trying to help you, but if you prefer to believe the negative connotation, then have at it.

3 hours ago, RobinJ said:

My worldview has nothing to do with trying to help you. Sending a load of accusations about what or who you think I am based on a load of assumptions is frankly ridiculous.

I didn't say it did - the article I posted a quote from mentioned worldview - are you easily confused? As for sending a load of accusations against you - please show me where I did that. You offered help, I politely turned it down, you pressed me for a reason, so I gave it. Now you've taken that as some kind of accusation.

1. WIKI is run by the agenda- just ask David Icke how many times the truth has been edited out of his page by the 'people' who edit that garbage. So if thats where you get your info, no wonder you called it scientology.

Like I said, I bet I can find lots of links, and here they are - 

National Institute of Medicine 

Rationality and irrationality in Ryke Geerd Hamer's system for holistic treatment of metastatic cancer

Link - https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15702221/

The Prindle Institute

Ryke Geerd Hamer and the Dangers of Positive Thinking

Link - https://www.prindleinstitute.org/2017/07/ryke-geerd-hamer-dangers-positive-thinking/

I'm sure there are more if I keep digging.

Question: do you know anything about natural health?

I have no idea why you think GNM is some kind of higher up conspiracy other than the nonsense written on wikipedia- that comes from a fear mindset, which is the root of anxiety in the first place. Surely 'science' has taught you in the last 2 years just how twisted the medical profession is?

No problem, I was just trying to help you, but if you prefer to believe the negative connotation, then have at it.

Yes I know a little about natural health. Read a few books on it which is partly why I am uneasy on medication from Big Pharma, also I don't trust Big Pharma that much.

Ok well I didn't specifically state it was some higher up conspiracy I said I disagree with the origin of it and that anything coming out of hate probably has little to offer me.

Thanks for trying to help.

I turned it down politely, it was only upon your question for a reason that I posted those quotes. 

Stay in the negative mindset then, if you think it serves you. Believe the media, believe whatever you want, stay sick if it makes you comfortable.

The point of this thread was a cure for anxiety, which is always rooted in some form of big emotional trauma or a long learned version of that. I have friends who suffer from it via learned parental behaviour. Those I have encountered who suffer from it are super resistant to change and/ or help to understand their own mind.

Adding a patronising comment to something when all any of us are trying to do is help you, shows me your state of mind in one sentence, along with your resistance to heal yourself.

Lastly, if you dig long enough on the bastion of all truth known as the internet, you will always find something to confirm a long held bias, this is how we are manipulated. If you choose not to understand how your own brain works, that too is your choice. We can all be free of the stuff that ails us, if we choose. 

On 7/10/2022 at 4:05 PM, RobinJ said:

The point of this thread was a cure for anxiety, which is always rooted in some form of big emotional trauma or a long learned version of that.

I have a mild anxiety problem but don't remember any trauma which predates it. But there may be something I was too young to remember or have suppressed. In any case, past trauma and genetics are both facts we have to accept and deal with as best we can. 

I find meditation helpful. Also I bought some St John's wort recently, which I haven't started taking, but the packet says it's "to relieve the symptoms of slightly low mood and mild anxiety based on traditional use only." That sounds more realistic than calling it a miracle cure: I'm always sceptical of claims like that. 

Any advice how to use it? Eg take some when I'm already feeling anxious, or every day just in case? The packet says it's for short term use only. 

Edited by Campion

I do know lots of people who take that, but to be honest, whilst it might calm you, personally I feel you are better to try understand what causes it and fix that. If you scroll back there is a great video by Joe Dispenza about why we feel anxious.

I have a friend who learned to be anxious from her mother, now her whole family suffer from it, which just goes to show the power of the mind and being able to ( even subconsciously) understand the vibrations others give off.

Trauma can mean many things, but really its a shock reflex mechanism and a feeling of lack of control which usually starts it.

Meditation can help, if your mind is able to be quiet.

You might find this NLP technique interesting to watch:

On 7/10/2022 at 4:05 PM, RobinJ said:

Stay in the negative mindset then, if you think it serves you. Believe the media, believe whatever you want, stay sick if it makes you comfortable.

The point of this thread was a cure for anxiety, which is always rooted in some form of big emotional trauma or a long learned version of that. I have friends who suffer from it via learned parental behaviour. Those I have encountered who suffer from it are super resistant to change and/ or help to understand their own mind.

Adding a patronising comment to something when all any of us are trying to do is help you, shows me your state of mind in one sentence, along with your resistance to heal yourself.

Lastly, if you dig long enough on the bastion of all truth known as the internet, you will always find something to confirm a long held bias, this is how we are manipulated. If you choose not to understand how your own brain works, that too is your choice. We can all be free of the stuff that ails us, if we choose. 

Just quoting you Robin to say that you've previously used  similar to that opening line on me, and it's out of order. It's presumptuous, at best. If someone opts to decline your advice, it doesn't make it right (or helpful) for you to launch a personal attack. You are not the Sleeping Prophet or an Oracle - sometimes it's horses for courses that matters and a great solution for some may not feel right to others.

Its not a personal attack at all, that is again your perception based on your current mindset at the time of writing.Written word is often taken the wrong way, its why emoticons were invented. I choose not to use emoticons much, because it often reveals the true self not the one put out there for display.

Fact is, people who live in a negative mindset often can't see it in themselves. I used to be more that way, now I choose not to be. In comparing those two ways of thinking by my own experience there is a lot of freedom to be had if you can seek and conquer this one change.

Being constantly negative contributes greatly to poor health too, numerous studies on that one.

I have never claimed to be a prophet or an oracle. I share my experiences honestly so that others  can compare notes with theirs. It is my hope that in doing sharing our stories of the changes we are experiencing in the world and in our inner selves, that we can all learn from each other. If you choose to view that as something negative, not much I can do about that. 

On 7/8/2022 at 9:17 PM, RobinJ said:

There is no SINGLE god. The idea of a single all powerful being....sorry but it's pure fantasy. They aren't trying to destroy religion, religion is PART of the control grid. Getting people to fight over whose religion is best is part of the triple control system. Give up your true power to something outside yourself. WE are the power, not some almighty being.

Control grid: Religion- for 'soul' collection / Finance- for your daily life  / Politics for world control

Anyhow, this has nothing to do with anxiety cures and does not belong here.

Hehe, you're not quite as awake as you think you are. I don't necessarily endorse what the post that you responded to says, but...

Ah, yeah, there IS a "single" ALL-POWERFUL BEING. It's just that you aren't ready and willing to accept IT yet.

You're still having fun fantasizing that there isn't  (hello "Lucifer"...).

Oh, yes, they are trying, and have been largely successful in destroying or corrupting "religions", "religions" are simply people gathering together to explore and access "spirituality", some of them are invented by the ego to subvert the purpose, like "judaism, or "islam"  and a whole slew of other dead-end ideologies labeled as "religion",  "science" included, irregardless if it denies it...

You already gave up your "true power" when you decided along with the rest of us to (virtually)detach from Reality and dream up an alternative. The only way to go was "down" or less-than, you've given up Everything to have the experience of.....nothing.

Guess what? Just because you or I am "Infinite Consciousness" doesn't mean there isn't something GREATER,,,,,THAT would be.....IS......INFINITE CONSCIOUSNESS(GOD).

The consciousness of this world, includes the room it(us) has constructed as a barrier...

This is this world metaphorically, the ego(the deceiver-imposter) is "god" there:

virtual.jpeg

SIMULATION-VIDEOCAST-IMAGE.jpg

The Matrix 1.jpg

ps; were the Cathars part of the "control" system?

Hmm, isn't this what D.I. said in the second image above????

notmyworld.jpg

Maybe now "depression" and "anxiety" might make more sense...

They don't exist in Reality.

But the "devil" will offer all sorts of "remedies" or explanations....for a price of course

Edited by novymir

Actually your response makes little sense and is contradictory.

If we live in a simulation, then that would tend to mean AI runs it all, not a 'god' per se.

God is a loaded term which sets people against each other.  If you still believe in a single all powerful god/ being/ devil then I am not the one asleep. Either way, believe what you want, its not my job to change your belief system.  

Either way, I am not choosing to be derogatory about your belief system or to prove I am right, and this discussion has nothing to do with anxiety.

BTW I am not depressed nor do I suffer from anxiety because I took the time to find out how my brain-heart connection works to overcome any negative outside influences so that I do not get sucked down that road to nowhere.

• Like 1