ANOTHER Covid Wave May Be Coming

Truthblast

On 7/6/2022 at 5:55 AM, Athenry04 said:

I think they're gonna try a global style lockdown of the westernised nations, maybe late August, early september. I can see the UK, Eire, Aus etc all locking down simultaneously in a desperate final roll of the dice from these shithouses.

I think that is very valid in what you say. 

I have been expecting for sometime the lockdown/martial law to arrive in September or October.  However, there have been rumberlings over the last month for something to come back sooner.   The Italian Health Ministry said a week ago that cases would hit a high on 15th July and Italy would be on a dark red alert level, even though there is a heatwave with temperatures of 35 C to 40 C. 

I am expecting they will activate restrictions on freedom, which in the case of Europe will hit the peak in the travel holiday season in August, thus another hammer blow to smash businesses, the economy and people's morale.

• Like 2

On 7/7/2022 at 7:04 PM, Youknownothingbutyou said:

its either i put my mask on or im all out of a job

those who are to blame are those who took the Eugenics injections. 

If that is what they want for you to wear a mask, then one has to do it properly with a full face mask/respirator made for biological protection.  Fuck 'em. 😄

drager-full-facepiece-reusable-respirato

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Useyournous said:

My sister will be happy because all she does is watch the news waiting for the next covid wave. She constantly says "this covid is getting bad again" and I think 'yes it is but not how you think'. Give me strength?!

Maybe you could consider getting your sister the 1975 BBC series box set Survivors, which is about a deadly virus that accidently escapes from a Chinese bio lab and kills 4,999 people in every 5,000.   It makes this BS, smoke and mirrors COVID pandemic look pathetic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

Maybe you could consider getting your sister the 1975 BBC series box set Survivors, which is about a deadly virus that accidently escapes from a Chinese bio lab and kills 4,999 people in every 5,000.   It makes this BS, smoke and mirrors COVID pandemic look pathetic.

Of course one thing they didn't cover in that series was that, if that many people die, there's no one left to run or decommission nuclear power stations. You really don't want to be within a few hundred  miles of a reactor when it overheats. That basically wipes out all of Europe, UK and USA as possibilities for survivors. Perhaps that's why the elite are so keen on Australia and New Zealand. We'll all need to go to Africa

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Of course one thing they didn't cover in that series was that, if that many people die, there's no one left to run or decommission nuclear power stations. You really don't want to be within a few hundred  miles of a reactor when it overheats. That basically wipes out all of Europe, UK and USA as possibilities for survivors. Perhaps that's why the elite are so keen on Australia and New Zealand. We'll all need to go to Africa

Very true.  Nuclear power stations could be described as a technology booby trap with the constant need for sophisticated oversight and intervention to keep them safe.  They are the opposite in function to a deadman's handle if people slump at the controls.

It did get briefly mentioned by the character Greg later in Survivors series, about the need to check the nuclear power stations to see if they had been safely shutdown, but it was only a very brief piece of dialogue.

All these armageddon, zombie apocalypse films and TV series etc. all fall down when it comes to what would happen for those still living with over 400 nuclear power stations, just for a start, around the world.

So, with the current situation in the world of CONVID, war, economic destruction, population reduction it has to be a carefully a controlled demolition without triggering the nuclear doomsday machines.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

Very true.  Nuclear power stations could be described as a technology booby trap with the constant need for sophisticated oversight and intervention to keep them safe.  They are the opposite in function to a deadman's handle if people slump at the controls.

It did get briefly mentioned by the character Greg later in Survivors series, about the need to check the nuclear power stations to see if they had been safely shutdown, but it was only a very brief piece of dialogue.

All these armageddon, zombie apocalypse films and TV series etc. all fall down when it comes to what would happen for those still living with over 400 nuclear power stations, just for a start, around the world.

So, with the current situation in the world of CONVID, war, economic destruction, population reduction it has to be a carefully a controlled demolition without triggering the nuclear doomsday machines.

Trouble is, you can't really shut them down and it takes about a decade to decommission one (I used to train people who worked in nuclear decommissioning near Sellafield). All that happens if you "shut down" is that "rods" are dunked in circulating cold water. When the water stops pumping, that fails. Probably takes about a month from "shutdown" to happen.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

They'll have their chosen saline injectees at the helm, or Musk's AI - and something will go wrong and they'll take everyone out by mistake. 

Am I failing with the love vibration thing (again) by saying if they succeed in enslaving the ones they don't outright kill, I want us to at least take them out with us? 😊

On 7/4/2022 at 10:52 PM, Yoyo said:

They can’t wait for the next wave. It gives them purpose. 

Exactly this.  There's a collective munchausen's attention seeking to all of it. From the posting of the 2 stripes test,  daily updates ln what sounds like a cold to 'beating covid' like 'kicking cancer's arse'. They're getting a kick out of group worry.  If I see one more " get well soon hun" I'll scream.

Sorry. Rant over. Where were we? Oh yeah...a new wave of the common cold is coming let's dig a bunker.

• Like 4