Pride Parade London 2022

alexa

Posted (edited)

Wasn't there a trend in Eunochs in biblical times   etc seemed to be a fashion then too, empires rise and fall ,it all goes around again.

Edited by Talorgan
+

22 hours ago, Fluke said:

Skip to 12:55 if you want a laugh. Even if you aren't a fan of the podcast (I find it a bit boring can't lie)

It also exposes the narcissism and attention seeking of these people.

As I've said before, I know I don't really care. So, you're bisexual? "That's nice"

Tell me some more about yourself. Oh, you can't, because that's all you're interested in people knowing.

I agree, its all narcissism and attention-seeking, "look at me, I'm different to you!"

6lz29r.jpg.d9852ef8e8a4dc631007e6784dcc0510.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/5/2022 at 6:18 AM, Nefaria said:

"Alexa logic" = calls NASA and scientists the world over liars but believes the bible, a series of multiple books written hundreds of years ago, that has been rewritten, translated and interpreted thousands of times and often misquoted by manipulative powerful people for centuries!

I take it you have studied Hebrew, Greek and know that there are over 5,000 pieces of text in different forms that provide sufficient evidence for translators to come up with the texts that underpin the modern Bibles we have today?

58 minutes ago, truther79 said:

I take it you have studied Hebrew, Greek and know that there are over 5,000 pieces of text in different forms that provide sufficient evidence for translators to come up with the texts that underpin the modern Bibles we have today?

I think you are misunderstanding my point which is someone's failure of logic when they dismiss modern day science over something written centuries ago.

Shall I point out some of the obviously incorrect stuff in the bible...?

Let's start with the first book shall we?   Genesis, the world was created in six days, no mention of the dinosaurs existing several million years before man even began to walk upright!  Pretty big flaw wouldn't you say?  It's as if it was written by people with a lack of knowledge of the world around them or maybe deliberately suppressing that knowledge in other people?  No need to read anything further really is there?

6 minutes ago, Nefaria said:

I think you are misunderstanding my point which is someone's failure of logic when they dismiss modern day science over something written centuries ago.

Let's start with the first book shall we?   Genesis, the world was created in six days, no mention of the dinosaurs existing several million years before man even began to walk upright!  Pretty big flaw wouldn't you say?  It's as if it was written by people with a lack of knowledge of the world around them or maybe deliberately suppressing that knowledge in other people?  No need to read anything further really is there?

That depends on whether you trust in empirical, testable and demonstrable science that can be replicated and verified or if you trust in theoretical "science" which deals with unrepeatable events like the beginning of existence.

Whether you believe in a literal creation or not (as in 6 days of 24 hours) or the big bang, even Richard Dawkins in an interview on a documentary called "Expelled:No Intelligence Allowed" admitted that "no-one" had any idea how the universe was created. Interestingly he said that it couldn't have possibly involved God. Now that really is a contradiction.

Ultimately, we all have world-views. I personally believe in a literal 6 day creation and take a literal view of scripture. Some people don't. And that's okay.

As for Dinosaurs, personally, I question their existence. That's not to say I'll be dogmatic on it...however it's pretty interesting that the first dinosaur wasn't discovered until the late 1600's. And even then it wasn't classified until the 1800's...why wasn't any discovered beforehand? My suspicion is that they have been manipulated to promote the idea that the world is billions of years old.

Just my opinion.

My experience from forums is that people get very emotional on sites like this so please forgive me if my original post came across as pointed. I'm not here to wind anyone up...just stating what I think.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

As I've said before, I know I don't really care. So, you're bisexual? "That's nice"

Tell me some more about yourself. Oh, you can't, because that's all you're interested in people knowing.

I agree, its all narcissism and attention-seeking, "look at me, I'm different to you!"

6lz29r.jpg.d9852ef8e8a4dc631007e6784dcc0510.jpg

Most men I know who are bisexual actually want to keep it a secret, especially from their wives!

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, truther79 said:

As for Dinosaurs, personally, I question their existence. That's not to say I'll be dogmatic on it...however it's pretty interesting that the first dinosaur wasn't discovered until the late 1600's. And even then it wasn't classified until the 1800's...why wasn't any discovered beforehand? My suspicion is that they have been manipulated to promote the idea that the world is billions of years old.

They probably were dug up before the 1600s but people probably just thought they were animal bones and probably turned them into tools, jewellery or parts of their houses. They wouldn't of known the significance of what they had found.

It's because how science has developed we are able examine them, date them, and tell that they aren't from currently living creatures.

Again the absurdity of your type of reasoning shows itself similar to those that believe in a flat earth, it must be one big conspiracy started over the last few centuries involving millions of people all lying about the exact same thing.  I think people like you use cognitive dissonance / ignorance with subjects so it doesn't contradict what you read and or your ancient belief system.

And the crux of it all is, these beliefs are butting up against modern day society: your belief system tells you things like only men and women should be together, and everything else is an abomination.

Edited by Nefaria

7 hours ago, Nefaria said:

They probably were dug up before the 1600s but people probably just thought they were animal bones and probably turned them into tools, jewellery or parts of their houses. They wouldn't of known the significance of what they had found.

It's because how science has developed we are able examine them, date them, and tell that they aren't from currently living creatures.

Again the absurdity of your type of reasoning shows itself similar to those that believe in a flat earth, it must be one big conspiracy started over the last few centuries involving millions of people all lying about the exact same thing.  I think people like you use cognitive dissonance / ignorance with subjects so it doesn't contradict what you read and or your ancient belief system.

And the crux of it all is, these beliefs are butting up against modern day society: your belief system tells you things like only men and women should be together, and everything else is an abomination.

Considering I have been polite and and I hope considerate of your views - I think your response of "people like you" says more about you than it does of me.

I'll bow out of this short exchange now. I'm not interested in resorting to personal comments. I'm here to discuss and debate...and hopefully learn.

Take care.

2 hours ago, truther79 said:

Considering I have been polite and and I hope considerate of your views - I think your response of "people like you" says more about you than it does of me.

I'll bow out of this short exchange now. I'm not interested in resorting to personal comments. I'm here to discuss and debate...and hopefully learn.

Take care.

You call yourself a "truther" but when someone points it out you claim you have been insulted.  I say "people like you" because you all behave in the exact same way.  Their is nothing to debate between using fairytales to explain stuff or using actual scientific facts.

4 hours ago, Nefaria said:

You call yourself a "truther" but when someone points it out you claim you have been insulted.  I say "people like you" because you all behave in the exact same way.  Their is nothing to debate between using fairytales to explain stuff or using actual scientific facts.

You give yourself too much credit...I'm sorry to say.

I'm far from insulted. A random stranger on an online forum disagreed with my point of view and had a pop at the religion I have chosen to follow and secondary issues flowing from that. I'm too long in the tooth to get "triggered", "insulted" or anything like that. In life people disagree. It seems you are the one that's getting emotionally involved in this discussion. That's why I'm not going to keep on engaging ☺️👍

Have a good one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Nefaria said:

Your pathetic.

19 hours ago, truther79 said:

You forgot Aramaic - one of the most important.

On 7/6/2022 at 9:06 PM, truther79 said:

What I find interesting in the study of religions is how people put the characters of the scriptures on a high pedestal compared to everyone else. So who's to say that the scholars, theologians, thinkers of history and our own times aren't just as spiritual, wise and close to God as the people in the stories of the sacred literature? There's a kind of hero worship at play, which is in my view exploited by the organised religions to create this deference and obedience, when in fact we are the creators of all this authority and power. 

Posted (edited)
On 7/6/2022 at 4:17 PM, Nefaria said:

yeah, yeah,,,,,"trust the science"....The New World religion. Who do you think funds the scientific research?? Who do you think owns and operates the schools that teach it? How is it that we hear about these "scientific" things...from who?

Anthony-S-Fauci-MD-2.jpg

azt.PNG

matrixbook.jpg

SIMULATION-VIDEOCAST-IMAGE.jpg

The Matrix 1.jpg

infinitelove.jpg

Edited by novymir
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, novymir said:

yeah, yeah,,,,,"trust the science"....The New World religion. Who do you think funds the scientific research?? Who do you think owns and operates the schools that teach it? How is it that we hear about these "scientific" things...from who?

Anthony-S-Fauci-MD-2.jpg

azt.PNG

matrixbook.jpg

SIMULATION-VIDEOCAST-IMAGE.jpg

The Matrix 1.jpg

infinitelove.jpg

The real conspiracy is people like David Icke want to sell books and make money out of gullible people.  They play on people's fears and create conspiracies to make them feel better about the chaotic unpredictable world we live in.  Religion offers this safe zone for people too.

Now I will get people saying why the fuck am I on a conspiracy site?

I do believe in some conspiracies, particularly those involving members of the establishment. I also believe the MSM should be exposed for their blatant exaggeration of events and their hypocrisy.

To deny science over conspiracies though I believe is rather foolish, and I will expose this too.

Edited by Nefaria

I really like his books always have ,they push forward in thought or morphic field ,new perspectives etc.

Interesting that certain book shop chain don't sell them anymore , he must be on right track !

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Nefaria said:

The real conspiracy is people like David Icke want to sell books and make money out of gullible people.  They play on people's fears and create conspiracies to make them feel better about the chaotic unpredictable world we live in.  Religion offers this safe zone for people too.

Now I will get people saying why the fuck am I on a conspiracy site?

I do believe in some conspiracies, particularly those involving members of the establishment. I also believe the MSM should be exposed for their blatant exaggeration of events and their hypocrisy.

To deny science over conspiracies though I believe is rather foolish, and I will expose this too.

They don't merely exaggerate news/events, they fabricate.

To accept science over a perceived conspiracy is rather foolish, as well, especially in our current world. A "conspiracy"  is nothing more than an alternate view and/or theory. The term "conspiracy theorist" came as a direct result of the general population questioning the Kennedy assassination. It was meant to disqualify any other possible ideas/theories. 

We currently have "scientist" assuring us an experimental injection is safe, an non isolated virus is responsible for a pandemic and that cows farts are destroying the planet. 

Speaking of science, as well as getting back to the big, gay thread topic...

From Berkeley University of California:

Pesticide atrazine can turn male frogs into females

2010_03_01_frogs1.jpg

Atrazine, one of the world's most widely used pesticides, wreaks havoc with the sex lives of adult male frogs, emasculating three-quarters of them and turning one in 10 into females, according to a new study by University of California, Berkeley, biologists.

An atrazine-induced female frog (a genetic male) is shown (bottom) copulating with an unexposed male sibling. This union produced viable eggs and larvae that survived to metamorphosis and adulthood. Yet, because both animals were genetic males, the offspring were all males. (Tyrone Hayes photo)

The 75 percent that are chemically castrated are essentially "dead" because of their inability to reproduce in the wild, reports UC Berkeley's Tyrone B. Hayes, professor of integrative biology.

"These male frogs are missing testosterone and all the things that testosterone controls, including sperm. So their fertility is as low as 10 percent in some cases, and that is only if we isolate those animals and pair them with females," he said. "In an environment where they are competing with unexposed animals, they have zero chance of reproducing."

The 10 percent or more that turn from males into females - something not known to occur under natural conditions in amphibians - can successfully mate with male frogs but, because these females are genetically male, all their offspring are male.

"When we grow these guys up, depending on the family, we will get anywhere from 10 to 50 percent females," Hayes said. "In a population, the genetically male females can decrease or wipe out a population just because they skew sex ratios so badly."

Though the experiments were performed on a common laboratory frog, the African clawed frog (Xenopus laevis), field studies indicate that atrazine, a potent endocrine disruptor, similarly affects frogs in the wild, and could possibly be one of the causes of amphibian declines around the globe, Hayes said.

Twas not so long ago, Alex Jones claimed that frogs were turning "gay" due to the chemicals in their habitats. He was laughed at and called a "conspiracy theorist". 

Edited by KingKitty
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Nefaria said:

The real conspiracy is people like David Icke want to sell books and make money out of gullible people.  They play on people's fears and create conspiracies to make them feel better about the chaotic unpredictable world we live in.  I also believe the MSM should be exposed for their blatant exaggeration of events and their hypocrisy.

Nah.

MSM flat out lie. They invent stuff 24/7 to shape society, create groupthink and change the perception of the world to their paymasters' wishes.

Icke writes about what he believes in, and what his years of research have provided him with. Nobody has to buy the books. He doesn't force anything on anyone. 

Gullible people are those who think modern-day science is legit and not mired in corruption and BS.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2022 at 12:27 PM, Useyournous said:

God Almighty! Sleaze and depravity in front of kids! 😟. I don't care what orientation you are but promoting this to small children, I can't believe it! Promiscuity and not love - demonic. There must be gay people wincing at this lot.

Gay wincing here.

• Thanks 1

On 7/5/2022 at 7:39 AM, oddsnsods said:

I thought they were transgender also, why would they be on the same flag as LGB sexual orientation.

Just shows what total nonsense this whole hedonistic freakshow is.

Theyve copied the hippy free love movement, flag & all for their sexual preference or perversion..anything goes.

Synthetic colour revolution. 👌👌👌🤡🌎

Yes, LGB people had the trans shoveddown our throats, so to speak...

• Like 1

On 7/7/2022 at 2:03 AM, Nefaria said:

I find that the people who worship science are those who understand it least.