Richard Branson in kiev

wolfpavek1

hOW ???? 

It's being bombed but he gets to fly in following Boris with his best buddy 

Zelensky goes I booked the queen who is this hippy 

The war must be coming to an end so Branson has his sites in a new airport paid for from repatriation grants and all those business class entrepreneurs to build the new rich man's play ground.

After all lottery winner riff raff have taken over monaco and even the Cayman islands.

It's going to be the new tax haven.

Crimea the new Jerusalem.

yachts and big planes 

I get the felling bj is a mule comes in from Ukraine with no luggage checksabd rb bringing in all that CBD and weed 

3 minutes ago, wolfpavek1 said:

hOW ???? 

It's being bombed but he gets to fly in following Boris with his best buddy 

Zelensky goes I booked the queen who is this hippy 

The war must be coming to an end so Branson has his sites in a new airport paid for from repatriation grants and all those business class entrepreneurs to build the new rich man's play ground.

After all lottery winner riff raff have taken over monaco and even the Cayman islands.

It's going to be the new tax haven.

Crimea the new Jerusalem.

yachts and big planes 

I get the felling bj is a mule comes in from Ukraine with no luggage checksabd rb bringing in all that CBD and weed 

Wolfpavek1, you reminded me of Branson so I'd just like to share this here. A health centre i know changed hands recently from Sirona to HCRG. I'll add this to a more appropriate section later.

What is Virgin Care now called?

After more than 10 years as part of the Virgin Group, Virgin Care has rebranded as HCRG Care Group and has been acquired by Twenty20 Capital bringing together their strengths, capability and expertise in the health and care services sector

https://www.hcrgcaregroup.com

What does HCRG Care Group do?

One of the UK's largest providers of community health and care services, HCRG Care Group partners with the NHS and local authorities to transform and deliver intermediate care, primary care, pathway and diagnostic services such as dermatology, as well as public health services in communities including Devon, Bath, Wiltshire, Kent ..