Do you think that you will be able to trust the NHS again?

Having deceived and terrified the population into believing that there is a pandemic, forcing patients to wear face coverings, take a fraudulent test, and self isolate, and injecting countless people with a vaccine (injection, jab – whatever term you prefer) that has caused immeasurable suffering, do you think that you will be able to trust the NHS – or the healthcare sector generally – again? How has the conduct of the NHS, or the healthcare sector as a whole, over the last couple of years changed the way you perceive it?

I didn't really trust them before - love sending you for tests, but hate actually giving any useful treatment - and I certainly don't now. I used to bother declining tests, check ups etc that I hadn't asked for. Now I just bin the letters immediately.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

i'll rely on natural medication and rife machines

I have been looking into this bloke, quite fascinating and his equipment suffered the same fate as Tesla, he went blind in the end through using his scopes too often if i remember right, and it has been known for a very long time that radio frequencies also rid the body of cancers that technology suppressed as well, i watched an excellent video by Prof Rupert Sheldrake, a man i find immensely interesting with the ideas he has, i'll find a suitable thread to post a link.👍

2 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

I have been looking into this bloke, quite fascinating and his equipment suffered the same fate as Tesla, he went blind in the end through using his scopes too often if i remember right, and it has been known for a very long time that radio frequencies also rid the body of cancers that technology suppressed as well, i watched an excellent video by Prof Rupert Sheldrake, a man i find immensely interesting with the ideas he has, i'll find a suitable thread to post a link.👍

also look into hulda clark.

https://www.huldaclark.com

i got my machine from here. good forum too.

https://www.spooky2.com

• Like 1

I also didn't trust them before. I've had good experiences where I thought the individual I encountered was superb, but that's been far outweighed by the bad experiences with inadequate and antagonistic ignoramuses.

I trust them even less now and have even opted out of having a medical surgery, just on the off-chance that they took that opportunity to vaccinate me 'by accident' when under sedation. Murderous, conscienceless, repugnant and not to be trusted is my assessment overall.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

so dr, how much midazolam and remdesevir did you prescribe in the last 2 years?

There appears to be some misunderstanding here. I have not prescribed anything. I am not a doctor, or medic of any form, and do not work within the healthcare sector. I would not want to work within this sector. I have no trust in it. My username is not literal – it is only light-hearted fun. I am opposed to the vaccine and all of the restrictions.

2 minutes ago, Dr.FrankSmart said:

There appears to be some misunderstanding here. I have not prescribed anything. I am not a doctor, or medic of any form, and do not work within the healthcare sector. I would not want to work within this sector. I have no trust in it. My username is not literal – it is only light-hearted fun. I am opposed to the vaccine and all of the restrictions.

thats ok then, just checkin 😉

• Like 1

I already hated the NHS before covid. So it has only made me extremely concerned about visiting a hospital than I was before. Going under the anaesthetic now could be like a Hollywood film, you end up hanging up side down with your organs being donated. If they haven't finished you off with sedatives to sell vaccines before that. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

i'm never going to a gp or hosptal again.

Similar to yourself, I distrust the healthcare sector. As far as I am concerned, it has lost credibility. After the relentless "pandemic" propaganda and harassment and emotional blackmail to get the vaccine from the healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors, I cannot trust in doctors, nurses, paramedics, or general practitioners to be truthful, objective, humane, or respectful of my individual choices.

I've never trusted it. They bodged a routine op on one of our family back in the day, the effects of which eventually killed them. Then they left me a virtual cripple and mentally scarred as a kid. But the level of shiteness now is still quite gobsmacking.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

just on the off-chance that they took that opportunity to vaccinate me 'by accident' when under sedation.

This is one of the main reasons why I would avoid visiting a GP or hospital. After the way the NHS, and the healthcare sector generally, has conducted itself over the last couple of years, with the unending "pandemic" indoctrination, harassment, emotional blackmail, and so on, they cannot be trusted. If I was sleeping or unconscious, they could easily inject me with anything – and they would do so even if I made it transparent that I was opposed to vaccination/injection of any kind. Like police officers and soldiers, doctors and nurses follow orders regardless of whether the orders are justifiable or based upon truth. I trust none of them.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Trusting a GP would mean getting an appointment in the first place. At the moment I trust my GP only because they are not prescribing me any poisons

And yet GPs and their receptionists always find the time and resources to come out and clap for the NHS, put up propaganda posters, make propaganda videos to warn us about the pretend pandemic, and send letter after letter, make telephone call after telephone call, and text message after text message, to remind us that there is a pandemic and to get jabbed. They always find the time to indoctrinate and intimidate the public.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I can no longer trust the government or the nhs. The nhs has literally become a propaganda arm for the government, and perhaps it always was. After two years of nonstop fraud, fear mongering, and harassment, these institutions have lost any credibility.

• Like 3