Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi. Im wondering what David has to say about coffee as I have seen him mentioning coffee positively few times.

 

i cant believe this man is not aware of caffeine being total controlled poison for body. Thats why Bill gates saved starbucks back in the day and why u see coffee in almost every hollywood movie. U even kill bugs in a minute with coffee

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Im going to answer this with my personal exprience. I have travelled alot and most countries in the world drink coffee mostly very strong with no milk. The people i have seen in warmer countries seem to get to old age will little trouble. I expect there diet is much better than most of UK/USA.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The problem with caffeine is that it activates fight and flight reflex, therefore keeps you in low IQ state and body takes 14 days to flush all caffeine from the body, therefore people who daily intake caffeine are in lower IQ state even though they do not perceive it that way.

 

also plants that have caffeine in themselves use it to kill invasive plants around them, using it as pesticides. Look up videos when pesticide guy put bugs into a drop of coffee. Kills instantly 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Give up coffeee, tea, alcohol and garbage foods. You won't live longer, it will just feel like it! Seriously though, people have to actually enjoy the act of consuming food and drink, it's one of life's amazing pleasures. In moderation of course.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

When you don't eat anything at all is when you'll find yourself feeling better than you ever have. SUGAR, why do you think they put it in EVERYTHING. So much worse than coffee/caffeine. Hell, what am I saying, they've made everything that goes in your mouth poisonous.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Gene Genie said:

Give up coffeee, tea, alcohol and garbage foods. You won't live longer, it will just feel like it! Seriously though, people have to actually enjoy the act of consuming food and drink, it's one of life's amazing pleasures. In moderation of course.

Cant agree with you. U ever tried fasting? See how ur body heals and how much energy u will

have. I believe contrary. Food should not be pleasure but necessity

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Danieldelmar said:

Food should not be pleasure but necessity

 

I enjoy eating but sadly all the wrong things, I've tried fasting, I lasted all but an hour :classic_biggrin:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just my penneths worth... like anything - too much of it is poison, but (so I've been told) by reliable and knowledgable sources,  who know their stuff,  that coffee a couple of times a day is highly beneficial, particularly in ridding the body of excess water (an excellent diuretic)  (the body fushes out excess water through the urinary tracts.
This is especially beneficial during colds/Flu's (toxin release)  as excess water also builds up heavily inside the walls of the lungs and coffee massively helps to expel the water from the major organs.

...But, as puzzle says - sugar is the real poison......  

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A coffee in the morning stimulates peristalsis, so gets your bowels moving, which is a good thing.

 

If we weren't supposed to enjoy food & drink and it was purely a necessity, we wouldn't be equipped with taste buds, surely 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

A coffee in the morning stimulates peristalsis, so gets your bowels moving, which is a good thing.

 

If we weren't supposed to enjoy food & drink and it was purely a necessity, we wouldn't be equipped with taste buds, surely 

But when you stop eating everything there is (far too much choice) and eat only when you need, you see how pleasurable it still is. I'm an absolute beast when it comes to food though, I know it's going to make me feel rough when I've tucked in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

A coffee in the morning stimulates peristalsis, so gets your bowels moving, which is a good thing.

 

If we weren't supposed to enjoy food & drink and it was purely a necessity, we wouldn't be equipped with taste buds, surely 

Actually it gets your bowels moving because body instantly realizes its a poison and tries to flush it out of a body asap. Look up some documentaries about what caffeine really does to mind and body

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Danieldelmar said:

Actually it gets your bowels moving because body instantly realizes its a poison and tries to flush it out of a body asap. Look up some documentaries about what caffeine really does to mind and body

If I'd all day to look at all the contradictory documentaries about food and drink, I'd not dare eat or drink anything.

 

Having had arthritis for a few years which has stopped me doing all the exercise I used to enjoy, I made the mistake of not curtailing my diet to take that into account, so piled weight on, fast. I got diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in Feb '21 so decided to take my diet in hand and have lost 7 stone (yep, I'd got very fat). The GP's were hopeless and zero help, so I sorted it out myself and have found that much expert advice given on the internet and in magazines from the Dr's has not worked for me in terms of the desired affect on blood sugar or weight loss while still getting the optimum nourishment & feeling satisfied. So I found my own way, through trial and error, and know that for every article from dietry & medical experts telling you one thing, you'll find another that says the opposite.

 

If your body thought it had been poisoned, I'd expect the result would be vomiting. Sorry - no judgment on you, but there's endless rubbish published about foods. 

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
Fatigued - reading it back it's gibberish! :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Coffee enemas are recommended for cancer patients. They speed up the process of elimination and force the liver to discharge toxins at a rapid rate, preventing buildup. Green coffee seems to work best.

 

I like a cup in the morning but wouldn't touch Starbucks even if it was the best coffee ever.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/30/2022 at 8:50 AM, Tinfoil Hat said:

A coffee in the morning stimulates peristalsis, so gets your bowels moving, which is a good thing.

 

If we weren't supposed to enjoy food & drink and it was purely a necessity, we wouldn't be equipped with taste buds, surely 

I was going to say that Victor Lewis-Smith once wrote, If I want an out-of-body experience, I drink a double espresso.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I was going to say that Victor Lewis-Smith once wrote, If I want an out-of-body experience, I drink a double espresso.

Good for people suffering constipation then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Acrylamide is a substance found in many foods, as far as I can determine it's created when carbohydrates are heated to high temperatures, such as roasting, toasting, frying. Coffee can have high concentrations of acrylamide, especially dark roasted coffee. 

 

"According to the EFSA, the main toxicity risks of acrylamide are "Neurotoxicity, adverse effects on male reproduction, developmental toxicity and carcinogenicity". "

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acrylamide 

 

However the research is ongoing and not clear cut conclusions yet. But just in case, I'm trying to switch to tea, especially green and herb tea - loose as tea bags are yet another health issue. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/29/2022 at 2:21 PM, Danieldelmar said:

The problem with caffeine is that it activates fight and flight reflex, therefore keeps you in low IQ state and body takes 14 days to flush all caffeine from the body, therefore people who daily intake caffeine are in lower IQ state even though they do not perceive it that way.

 

also plants that have caffeine in themselves use it to kill invasive plants around them, using it as pesticides. Look up videos when pesticide guy put bugs into a drop of coffee. Kills instantly 


Interesting. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/29/2022 at 9:59 PM, Puzzle said:

When you don't eat anything at all is when you'll find yourself feeling better than you ever have. SUGAR, why do you think they put it in EVERYTHING. So much worse than coffee/caffeine. Hell, what am I saying, they've made everything that goes in your mouth poisonous.

image.png.15df696cfde27f275f89831830c9be43.png
image.png.b5fc03b8b8486a5a31975e3591841831.png
image.png.152becfaf4655e422f4dd06f8a0d3d34.png

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/29/2022 at 6:27 PM, Danieldelmar said:

Hi. Im wondering what David has to say about coffee as I have seen him mentioning coffee positively few times.

 

i cant believe this man is not aware of caffeine being total controlled poison for body. Thats why Bill gates saved starbucks back in the day and why u see coffee in almost every hollywood movie. U even kill bugs in a minute with coffee

Fuck it. Life is tasteless without good coffee... I work 12h shifts and I can only survive thinking about amazing coffee that waits for me at 11 and makes the rest of the hard day. If you are people happy drinking all day still water - go for it. Maybe you will be the first living forever. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/1/2022 at 9:05 PM, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Coffee enemas are recommended for cancer patients. They speed up the process of elimination and force the liver to discharge toxins at a rapid rate, preventing buildup. Green coffee seems to work best.

 

I like a cup in the morning but wouldn't touch Starbucks even if it was the best coffee ever.

IT IS NOT... One of the worst coffees I drunk. YUCK. The only positive thing - it is  strong... 😒

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...