America Is Going To Go To WAR - News Analysis

Truthblast

- America's elite has deliberately split the populace into rabid lefties and righties

- Covid/Vaccines + Woke/LGBT + Guns + Abortions has SPLIT the country down the middle

- This was done DELIBERATELY AND EXPERTLY to DISTRACT Americans from what is coming NEXT

- My bet is that it is a MAJOR WAR WITH IRAN

- USA, UK, ISRAEL and SAUDI ARABIA are going to try to DECAPITATE THE REGIME IN TEHRAN and REMAKE IRAN

- I am guessing that it will either start with a STRANGE AND FAKE IRANIAN ATTACK AGAINST THE WEST or a POPULAR REVOLT WITHIN IRAN AGAINST THE REGIME IN TEHRAN WHICH "NEEDS TO BE SUPPORTED"

- Americans will suddenly "FORGET THEIR DIFFERENCES" and focus on the WAR EFFORT - the MSM will make sure of this

- IRAN is ISRAEL's sole REMAINING ADVERSARY in the region

- American also HASN'T STARTED A MAJOR WAR FOR A WHILE

- That is BAD FOR ITS ECONOMY AND WAR INDUSTRY

- PANDEMIC and UKRAINE need to DIE DOWN A BIT FIRST

- It will be SURREAL how SIMPLISTIC AND FAKE THE PRO-WAR PROPAGANDA WILL BE ON THIS ONE

- I'm guessing that the USUAL MSM NEWS ORGANIZATIONS ARE ALREADY BEING BRIEFED AT EXECUTIVE/BOARD LEVEL for this

- TIMEFRAME? 2026 is my guess

- There will be A LOT OF "FRICTION EVENTS" IN THE MIDDLE EAST BETWEEN THE END OF COVID AND THE START OF THE WAR...

4 hours ago, Truthblast said:

- America's elite has deliberately split the populace into rabid lefties and righties

- Covid/Vaccines + Woke/LGBT + Guns + Abortions has SPLIT the country down the middle

- This was done DELIBERATELY AND EXPERTLY to DISTRACT Americans from what is coming NEXT

- My bet is that it is a MAJOR WAR WITH IRAN

- USA, UK, ISRAEL and SAUDI ARABIA are going to try to DECAPITATE THE REGIME IN TEHRAN and REMAKE IRAN

- I am guessing that it will either start with a STRANGE AND FAKE IRANIAN ATTACK AGAINST THE WEST or a POPULAR REVOLT WITHIN IRAN AGAINST THE REGIME IN TEHRAN WHICH "NEEDS TO BE SUPPORTED"

- Americans will suddenly "FORGET THEIR DIFFERENCES" and focus on the WAR EFFORT - the MSM will make sure of this

- IRAN is ISRAEL's sole REMAINING ADVERSARY in the region

- American also HASN'T STARTED A MAJOR WAR FOR A WHILE

- That is BAD FOR ITS ECONOMY AND WAR INDUSTRY

- PANDEMIC and UKRAINE need to DIE DOWN A BIT FIRST

- It will be SURREAL how SIMPLISTIC AND FAKE THE PRO-WAR PROPAGANDA WILL BE ON THIS ONE

- I'm guessing that the USUAL MSM NEWS ORGANIZATIONS ARE ALREADY BEING BRIEFED AT EXECUTIVE/BOARD LEVEL for this

- TIMEFRAME? 2026 is my guess

- There will be A LOT OF "FRICTION EVENTS" IN THE MIDDLE EAST BETWEEN THE END OF COVID AND THE START OF THE WAR...

You're forgetting one thing though, Russia will back Iran.

6 hours ago, Nefaria said:

You're forgetting one thing though, Russia will back Iran.

You are assuming that Russia is actual opposition.

Klaus Schwab says on video that "Even Vladimir Putin is one of our young leaders".

Russia may very well be "controlled opposition".

They'll grumble about the war a bit.

But Russia won't do anything concrete about it.

• Like 1

think your forgetting the wef you will have nothing and be happy/ net zero that's easily achievable if you have a hot war with China and Russia which looks like it might happen anytime soon.  i doubt after that the USA would have a useful military capability left.  i assume a world UN army would have to step into the void.

Edited by eddy64

2 hours ago, Truthblast said:

Klaus Schwab says on video that "Even Vladimir Putin is one of our young leaders".

I think you're wrong.  Russia backed Syria, that's why the American influenced civil war didn't topple the Assad regime, and now look at the Ukraine.  The days of instigating regime changes by the west have gone. 

Edited by Nefaria

5 hours ago, Nefaria said:

I think you're wrong.  Russia backed Syria, that's why the American influenced civil war didn't topple the Assad regime, and now look at the Ukraine.  The days of instigating regime changes by the west have gone. 

The West SCREWED Gorbachev over, HAND-PLACED BORIS YELTSIN  in his VACATED office and then..

... WESTERN STOOGE YELTSIN HAND-PICKED VLADIMIR PUTIN TO SUCCEED HIM.

There is a CLEAR LINE CONNECTING PUTIN'S RISE TO THE WEST.

"BUT PUTIN THEN BROKE FREE... BLA BLA BLA..."

10 hours ago, Truthblast said:

It's either nation vs nation or the NWO vs the people of the world. Given that the exact same response to the fake plandemic was identical throughout the globe, my guess is that it's the latter ........ a scripted show for our entertainment and distraction, while the WEF push "The Great Reset" 2030 agenda. 

Putin along with the rest of the global leaders are nothing more than actors playing their part on the world stage.

• Like 2