Glastonbury Festival

alexa

It used to be called The Pilton Festival.The full name being Pilton Folk, Blues and Rock Festival till 1970

This article is interesting it mentions The Glastonbury Festival (new name ) and the NEW Pyramid Stage 1970!!!! Then:   

``In 2000, the modern Pyramid Stage was built, standing at 100ft high and covered in dazzling silver it became the iconic landmark for the festival that we all love.``

https://www.portobellofarm.co.uk/a-brief-history-of-glastonbury-festival/

It was used then (once it became Glastonbury Festival) as a way to promote agendas, which has carried on till today....cue Thunberg.

``The event was organised in conjunction with the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament (CND), in order to help push the peace movement at the time. Michael Eavis convinced the CND that the event would be profitable in order to gain their support, this turned out to be true as he handed over approximately £20,000 to the cause.``

``On top of the advice they give to festival goers Glastonbury Festival also supports a number of organisations including Greenpeace, Oxfam, and WaterAid.``

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Live Aid was never like this.

True, but in a way Live Aid was deeply political and planned to undermine the West by making us all feel somehow morally responsible for Africans and their inability to govern themselves and feed their own people.... the end result of course is mass immigration and the replacement of white culture, values and people themselves... with the poor down-trodden African who for some reason it is our duty to feed, house, educate.... just so they can join criminal gangs, sell drugs and murder each other in our once great cities.

Edited by Edgewood
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Glastonbury???....Bring back the Peace convoy and the days of the Stonehenge festival ,the Elephant fayre etc

All stopped via government decree as their level of control was minimal or non existent

I despise Glastonbury and everyone who sails in her

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Edgewood said:

True, but in a way Live Aid was deeply political and planned to undermine the West by making us all feel somehow morally responsible for Africans and their inability to govern themselves and feed their own people.... the end result of course is mass immigration and the replacement of white culture, values and people themselves... with the poor down-trodden African who for some reason it is our duty to feed, house, educate.... just so they can join criminal gangs, sell drugs and murder each other in our once great cities.

Nah I agree with you, the motives and endgame of something like Live Aid was rotten and corrupt...but I just meant the acts playing on the day didn't give us all that bellyache and mouthing off. Only fucking Geldof did that.

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Nah I agree with you, the motives and endgame of something like Live Aid was rotten and corrupt...but I just meant the acts playing on the day didn't give us all that bellyache and mouthing off. Only fucking Geldof did that.

Another one was the Freddie Mercury tribute concert..... it was a big event and everyone loved it...... there was a time as a kid when I listened to Guns N Roses version of knocking on heaven's door nonstop.....

But why a big worldwide tribute concert with international acts for one dead pop star??

What made him so special?

Of course it was solely because he was gay and died of aid.... if it had been any other mega star who had died who wasn't gay and didn't die of aids there'd be no concert.

It was propaganda to make us all feel sorry/guity/in awe of dead gay blokes with aids...

No doubt  Mercury was talented and Queen a slick band..... but the whole thing was political with a long term agenda in mind which we are now having to deal with.... Namely gay cultural and moral supremacy over the rest of us and our values. Same with immigrants and Muslims... their cultural values trump ours....

One day it will be paedos too we have to  bow down to.

Might seem unlikely but no one would have believed 'transgendered' would be deified 10 years ago.

Edited by Edgewood
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Edgewood said:

Another one was the Freddie Mercury tribute concert..... it was a big event and everyone loved it...... there was a time as a kid when I listened to Guns N Roses version of knocking on heaven's door nonstop.....

But why a big worldwide tribute concert with international acts for one dead pop star??

Of course it was solely because he was gay and died of aid.... if it had been any other mega star who had died who wasn't gay and didn't die of aids there'd be no concert.

It was propaganda to make us all feel sorry/guity/in awe of dead gay blokes with aids...

No doubt  Mercury was talented and Queen a slick band..... but the whole thing was political with a long term agenda in mind which we are now having to deal with.... Namely gay cultural and moral supremacy over the rest of us and our values. Same with immigrants and Muslims... their cultural values trump ours....

Might seem unlikely but no one would have believed 'transgendered' would be deified 10 years ago.

If that day comes and I'm around to see it, it really will be a case of slaughter in the streets because I'll make them have to kill me, and I'll bet I can take a few out on the way.

By the by - edging a bit wide of the topic, sorry - they've been showing a documentary about Saville on Netflix. I've not watched it because the likelihood of it being a thorough, honest exposé is nil in my estimation. I got texted a request to answer a very in depth bunch of questions about whether I'd watched it and my opinions. I'd never respond to such a request anyway, but thought it was pretty strange. I've never been approached like that before.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Fluke said:

Sorry to repost I can't believe how bad this is. The first time I listened I couldn't stop laughing but now I'm cringing. 

@Golden Retriever you are quite good at calling men out dressed as women is this a female or a bloke dressed as a women?

I don't honestly know, but my gut says woman.  No Adams apple (although they can be shaved, that's a regular procedure).

Very slim hips would suggest male hips, but some women are built that way. Her slight shoulders suggest a woman too.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Edgewood said:

Good points. Music biz is/was also heavily populated by gays and people who would be having a lot of risky sex, so this was like a fundraiser for themselves in a way. A lot of fear going around back then. Didn't some big star come on at the end and give a long lecture about it all? Might have been Liz Taylor...or Diana Ross...someone like that.

5 hours ago, Fluke said:

😂😂😂😂🤮

Somebody quipped in the comments that the Ket Shop Boys are drunk 😁

Very catchy, mind - bit of a Streets/Mondays/Blur thing going on. The Mondays is only in reference to the Bez dancing, which is apparently a recent thing as the dancer never used to dance but the therapy is working.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Saved said:

Somebody quipped in the comments that the Ket Shop Boys are drunk 😁

Very catchy, mind - bit of a Streets/Mondays/Blur thing going on. The Mondays is only in reference to the Bez dancing, which is apparently a recent thing as the dancer never used to dance but the therapy is working.

Come on saved it's horrible. Depressing.