Why is the agenda so anti-human?

michael tsarion wrote how is thinks the archons want to create a digital world in an attempt to escape this prison existance

david talks of the demiurge and archons having possessional powers in this existence

numerous film, tv and book sources will reflect these opinions

creating a tech existence is a desire filtered through politics, business and even religion has voiced the requirement to go techie (pope saying get jabbed)

the creation of faux nature sites, 'restoration' of nature is all part of the desire to make an artificial existence

separation of nature from Man can be read about in Feuerbach, principles of philosophy of the future.

i.e the tech being (anti human)  is the definition of the technocrats / bankers/ aristocrasys being. 

it is the manifestation of its psyche. 

they do not fit with nature, their thinking does not mesh with nature so they are creating a reality that matches their stunted psyche and that requires control and destruction of nature. 

• Like 1

Perhaps it is our potential that they need to complete their planned agenda. I believe that by restricting our experience through programming, they can siphon our un-manifested potential for their purposes. I just wanted to know if humans was their only target and if they are why them in particular. 

• 4 weeks later...

Because they often don't view us as human. When someone calls your people beasts or cattle, you should prove them wrong, not right. Unfortunately, many like being abused, or they don't know they're in an abusive relationship to begin with.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/26/2022 at 7:55 PM, Ioulia Pentziki said:

Perhaps it is our potential that they need to complete their planned agenda. I believe that by restricting our experience through programming, they can siphon our un-manifested potential for their purposes. I just wanted to know if humans was their only target and if they are why them in particular. 

I felt for many years that our energy is being siphoned off, and I love your description of it. I feel that those of us who are aware of the despicable inhuman agenda, are being used to actually further that agenda. We are easily distracted with trying to stop it, when we might be better off putting that energy into creating. A version of be the change you want to see in the world. I can't help but wonder what would happen to the world if us lot were busy doing something else. We might be flying by now 😳 if any of this were true we would be just as responsible for the outcome as the sheep. I mostly think humans are wonderful, even the ones who don't know the reality, in some ways. The ones I don't much like are the ones who are so ignorant that they tell others to wear masks, etc and do the dirty work for 'the little devils'.

Is it just humans? I don't know, but I can't help but feel that animals suffering and misery is some part of the plan. Perhaps because we eat animals that have been tortured with boredom, and a lack of their own potential. Our ignoring others suffering comes back to bite us sooner or later. I'm guilty of this too. 

Edited by Observations

On 6/25/2022 at 8:50 PM, Ioulia Pentziki said:

Why is the agenda so anti-human? Is there a story behind this hatred or is it just hatred for the sake of satisfying this inverted consciousness?

I think it is because a human being is made in God's image and this image is the opposite of Satan.

A human being is capable of love, kindness and deeper thought and they have to destroy this

By destroying us, they are destroying God

Edited by 78ast78dgyad

5 hours ago, Observations said:

I felt for many years that our energy is being siphoned off, and I love your description of it. I feel that those of us who are aware of the despicable inhuman agenda, are being used to actually further that agenda. We are easily distracted with trying to stop it, when we might be better off putting that energy into creating. A version of be the change you want to see in the world. I can't help but wonder what would happen to the world if us lot were busy doing something else. We might be flying by now 😳 if any of this were true we would be just as responsible for the outcome as the sheep. I mostly think humans are wonderful, even the ones who don't know the reality, in some ways. The ones I don't much like are the ones who are so ignorant that they tell others to wear masks, etc and do the dirty work for 'the little devils'.

Is it just humans? I don't know, but I can't help but feel that animals suffering and misery is some part of the plan. Perhaps because we eat animals that have been tortured with boredom, and a lack of their own potential. Our ignoring others suffering comes back to bite us sooner or later. I'm guilty of this too. 

As a vegan, my food choices are based on reducing suffering and removing substances that poison and lower my vibration. I agree that energetic coherence is difficult, and keeping us distracted is part of delaying our awakening. I am in the process of becoming better at purging negative emotions as I identify them as foreign in that they do not serve me in a constructive way and therefore they need to be purged from what I identify as truly mine or me. Defying gravity or flying could be as simple as a result of letting go of dense thoughts that keep us down. My personal interest lies in activating that "junk" DNA that has been de-activated or unplugged from consciousness. I want to know who my ancestors are and the true memories of what has really happened that leads us to today.

I appreciate the dialogue with you and I hope we can continue!

On 6/25/2022 at 12:50 PM, Ioulia Pentziki said:

Why is the agenda so anti-human? Is there a story behind this hatred or is it just hatred for the sake of satisfying this inverted consciousness?

humanity suffered a great disaster, a place some called paradise was destroyed, the whole world was destroyed, the unlucky survivors were reduced to a trauma informed society, violence was the currency, cannibalism was regularized

for many generations man lived this way, teaching their children savage ways to survive, perpetuating the trauma, even after the abundance returned, men gathered the resources, locked them away from the population, to cause artificial scarcity

we as a people cannot move past this primarily because the memory of trauma is strong, it infects each generation, and some are happy to exploit others regardless of the suffering it causes, everyone still terrified of scarcity

there is no solution to this problem that can come from man made society, even the natural order is corrupted by man