My Experience

zofodraz

30 minutes ago, Edgewood said:

I knew you'd cop out.

Sorry but you're out of order coming here claiming to know something, have an insight... teasing some kind of special knowledge....then clamming up.

I'm only trying to be friendly.... but I don't like the game you're playing. It's attention seeking....but when there's nothing of substance behind, except hints and innuendos.......and a certain 'high-handedness'.....then it's just wasting everyone's time..... 

If you are going to claim 'knowledge' as a way to displace other people's views on certain topics...then you are duty bound to make good on those claims.... someone,, ie. me, is going to call your bluff.

It's a shame you do not feel you can articulate something of meaning. 

It isn't asking much either....surely that's what most of us are here for.

On the forum as well as on Earth itself.

It's meaningless that I might know something. It is simply not transferable to others. No one can change or influence anything. 

Posted (edited)

You seem to have imposed a rigid belief system on yourself. 

Without being a pedant your post has a lot of negatives....and in general I find this is the case with your posts....

Meaningless,,,,, no one...can influence anything...

Your thoughts and words are a choice you have made...or at least a path you have chosen to follow.....they are not absolutes.

Edited by Edgewood

It is amusing to learn that the sum exceeds all human experience and it is still nothing compared to what operates on a colossal scale. Humans believe they can face the unknown. Imagine that I have grasped a particle. One of an infinite number that are all in constant change. That's why I know nothing. 

Posted (edited)

Another poster called you a Riddler.... I'm afraid I agree.....

No doubt you have experienced 'something'.... but you have let it go to your head and decided to lock it up as a private treasure in your own heart.....

But there is not only one universe....your universe....there are 8 billion of them....and everyone one of us is an observer, unconsciously or consciously shaping their reality....and there are many people who have peered behind the curtain.....and many different ways to deal with this revelation....

Yours is the private treasure approach....... that is not my approach.

Even when your sense of what is real, the 'old real' breaks down....the new real will shift and change to accommodate the character of the individual.

So when I was asking you for your insights.... I only wanted to hear some of the markers and sign-posts of the experience..... that many of us might be familiar with...... your conclusions and interpretations of the experience will likely be quite different from other people however... since we all have our mental filters and inclinations even at our core-levels of being.

Edited by Edgewood

16 minutes ago, Edgewood said:

Another poster called you a Riddler.... I'm afraid I agree.....

No doubt you have experienced 'something'.... but you have let it go to your head and decided to lock it up as a private treasure in your own heart.....

But there is not only one universe....your universe....there are 8 billion of them....and everyone one of us is an observer, unconsciously or consciously shaping their reality....and there are many people who have peered behind the curtain.....and many different ways to deal with this revelation....

Yours is the private treasure approach....... that is not my approach.

Even when your sense of what is real, the 'old real' breaks down....the new real will shift and change to accommodate the character of the individual.

So when I was asking you for your insights.... I only wanted to hear some of the markers and sign-posts of the experience..... that many of us might be familiar with...... your conclusions and interpretations of the experience will likely be quite different from other people however... since we all have our mental filters and inclinations even at our core-levels of being.

If something can remove this filter, and it can do so without problems, then it is no longer transferable. And that is exactly what happened to me. I can understand what the others see but I cannot change the fact that they unfortunately perceive it in the usual patterns. That would mean that it would not be familiar. Sorry

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Origin said:

If something can remove this filter, and it can do so without problems, then it is no longer transferable. And that is exactly what happened to me. I can understand what the others see but I cannot change the fact that they unfortunately perceive it in the usual patterns. That would mean that it would not be familiar. Sorry

What you did there is claim some superior knowledge, and used what you consider other people's lack of knowledge as a way of you not having to  substantiate your claims....

I'm sorry but I'm not buying it. It's a clever three card monte con you've worked out......but I'll move on now thanks.

Edited by Edgewood

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Can we keep on topic please.  
leave out the personal digs as well.

Well..... the topic is 'My Experience' and since Origin has stepped in claiming some kind of 'experience' i's only right that he be asked to say more...particularly since he claims some kind of 'higher knowledge'. Such claims, if they are to be made also need to be defended.

But I see there's nothing there in any case.....So I'll probably not waste any more time with it.

Edited by Edgewood
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Edgewood said:

You've seen inter-dimensional beings....

Problem is they're not aliens....they're demons....

Seeing them is not a good sign.

We're not supposed to see them.......but the Illuminati talk to them...... and these beings are the ones presently destroying and degrading humanity and this planet......

My advice would be to do whatever you can to get these things out of your reality.......

They are not good for you......... they are evil and they will do anything to invade and destroy our reality on an individual person by person level as well as on a global level.

How do you know they are inter-dimensional beings and demons?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, zofodraz said:

How do you know they are inter-dimensional beings and demons?

I've seen them.......they do not behave in any way connected to our spatial reality.... they live in what some term the 'astral reality'.

I don't care for the term myself because it's a bit new-agey......

But the 'place' inside your head is the astral realm basically. 

It is a dimension...... and when you sleep you specifically disconnect from this reality and enter that one.

These beings manifest to most people in their sleep without them suspecting..... they produce nightmares to torment us and feed themselves on our fear. They also manipulate our emotions and thoughts.... almost on a constant basis. Basically hearing voices is when you have opened direct communication with them. It is not good.

But we do have a level of innate protection from them.... We naturally filter them out.

The problem is when you lose or throw away that protection.....then you see them in your waking life.... 

This is one of the reasons 'transgression' and sin is one of the deliberate practises of the Kabbalistic Illuminati...

Because by doing evil things..... or rituals invoking these beings..... you throw away your psychic protection....

Like I said before, we are not supposed to see them.

I did not do evil things personally..... but I got mixed up with the occult and deified myself kind of....... thinking I was all powerful..... thinking I was becoming 'Illuminated' and it was the best thing that ever happened to me....at least by day.

It's at night that your problems start and these creatures won't leave you alone.

All better now though. But I can say I know what controls this planet and even controls many if not most people without them even knowing it.

It is these beings which work together with the secret military to create the illusion of alien abductions.

Real technology is used to trigger a hypnotic/astral trance...... so often the stories of alien abduction focus on strange lights blinking on and off.... Jose Delgado worked on a technique to use lights and also EM waves of a certain frequency to send someone what we would term 'out of the body' ie hypnotised.....

Once the trance is triggered.... the demons then create an internal fiction of being abducted by aliens.....often too, the real human agents will use sets and physical objects to suggest and colour the reality of the hypnotic astral reality of alien abduction the person is experiencing.

And YES there are real flying saucers..... they were developed by the Nazis at the end of World War 2. There is a good book on this subject: Hitler's Saucers by Henry Stevens....he also gives news stories of the time saying the governments of the world were interested in researching this saucer technology. Some of it also fell into the hands of Spain and they even auctioned some of it off to the highest bidder. Again, all recorded in newspaper stories of the time which are cited in the book.

I have also collected several accounts of GI's who have been sent to guard crashed saucers and found that they were piloted by people they recognised as fellow GI', although they were unfamiliar with the propulsion technology used.....

But the saucers serve a dual purpose....both exploration of new systems of propulsion..... which in the early days was very problematic for the pilots and they used to crash the saucers often (why would an alien who had travelled countless light years have a problem driving once he got here).... and also the use in psychological operations.

The first Hollywood saucer movie The Flying Saucer was about an American man who developed a flying saucer, the CIA then had to fight from keeping this technology from falling into Soviet hands.

Then the agenda changed....they hired writers to promote a whole fiction of aliens using saucers to visit our planet....

Then Hollywood ran with the suggestion.... but it is all to the furtherance of a long term agenda.

Edited by Edgewood

17 minutes ago, Edgewood said:

I've seen them.......they do not behave in any way connected to our spatial reality.... they live in what some term the 'astral reality'.

I don't care for the term myself because it's a bit new-agey......

But the 'place' inside your head is the astral realm basically. 

It is a dimension...... and when you sleep you specifically disconnect from this reality.

These beings manifest to most people, in their sleep without them suspecting..... they produce nightmares to torment us and feed themselves on our fear. They also manipulate our emotions and thoughts.... almost on a constant basis. Basically hearing voices is when you have opened direct communication with them. It is not good.

But we do have a level of innate protection from them....

The problem is when you lose or throw away that protection.....then you see them in your waking life.... 

This is one of the reasons 'transgression' and sin is one of the deliberate practises of the Kabbalistic Illuminati...

Because by doing evil things..... or rituals invoking these beings..... you throw away your psychic protection.

Like I said before, we are not supposed to see them.

I did not do evil things personally..... but I got mixed up with the occult and deified myself kind of....... thinking I was all powerful..... thinking I was becoming 'Illuminated' and it was the best thing that ever happened to me....at least by day.

It's at night that your problems start and these creatures won't leave you alone.

All better now though. But I can say I know what controls this planet and even controls many if not most people without them even knowing it.

I do usually won’t buy stories that include words or phrases like Astral Travel, frequency, vibrations, demons angels etc as most of these stories are too hairy fairy, for my liking.

My observations in body language, shows most people interviewed on video,who have similar “vibrational”stories, have had real experiences but they add a ‘creative’ explanation to their observations.

Due to the fact I can’t see you or read you, I have no choice but to give you the benefit of the doubt.

that includes everyone posting on this thread.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, zofodraz said:

I do usually won’t buy stories that include words or phrases like Astral Travel, frequency, vibrations, demons angels etc as most of these stories are too hairy fairy, for my liking.

My observations in body language, shows most people interviewed on video,who have similar “vibrational”stories, have had real experiences but they add a ‘creative’ explanation to their observations.

Due to the fact I can’t see you or read you, I have no choice but to give you the benefit of the doubt.

that includes everyone posting on this thread.

Thank you for your benefit of the doubt.

But yours I suspect is a materialistic interpretation. Humanistic...atheistic world-view?

I don't mean to pigeon hole you..... I apologise if I did.....

But most people have uncanny and inexplicable experiences... most common one is with ghosts...... my mother would always sense a presence in her room the night before someone in the family died.... there have also been other incidents in my family....such as one of my uncles seeing his dead grandfather in the wheelhouse of his trawler....

You can deny them away and try to rationalise them or give them a materialistic explanation..... but you are shaving away reality and trimming information if you do that.

It is better to take reality as it comes and deal with what it tells you....

Yes there are delusions and nonsense out there of all kinds..... but even that is useful information... for instance why is this disinformation nonsense being promoted and what agenda does it serve..... why does this person have this delusion..... what purpose does it serve for her? Is she or he a master of their own mind or is she or he being used....

I recommend a book called the Siren Call of the Hungry Ghosts..... it's about a man, a well known  reported called Joe Fisher who decided to investigate the reality of mediumship and channelling... He went in with a scientific approach and was always looking for the fraud.... but he never found it....and in fact.... he realised there was a whole legion of 'beings' out there trying to express themselves in our reality by any means necessary so he decided to expose the 'beings' or 'demons' by writing a book.

He complained that he was being hounded by the 'sprits' for exposing their existence.... he ended up committing suicide shortly after...

If nothing else it is a fascinating and spooky REAL story and solid piece of INFORMATION about the subject.....  

Edited by Edgewood

15 minutes ago, Edgewood said:

But yours I suspect is a materialistic interpretation. Humanistic...atheistic world-view?

But most people have uncanny and inexplicable experiences... most common one is with ghosts...... my mother would always sense a presence in her room the night before someone in the family died.... there have also been other incidents in my family....such as one of my uncles seeing his dead grandfather in the wheelhouse of his trawler....

You can deny them away and try to rationalise them or give them a materialistic explanation..... but you are shaving away reality and trimming information if you do that.

It is better to take reality as it comes and deal with what it tells you....

Yes there are delusions and nonsense out there of all kinds..... but even that is useful information... for instance why is this disinformation nonsense being promoted and what agenda does it serve..... why does this person have this delusion..... what purpose does it serve for her? Is she or he a master of their own mind or is she or he being used....

I recommend a book called the Siren Call of the Hungry Ghosts..... it's about a man, a well known  reported called Joe Fisher who decided to investigate the reality of mediumship and channelling... He went in with a scientific approach and was always looking for the fraud.... but he never found it....and in fact.... he realised there was a whole legion of 'beings' out there trying to express themselves in our reality by any means necessary so he decided to expose the 'beings' or 'demons' by writing a book.

He complained that he was being hounded by the 'sprits' for exposing their existence.... he ended up committing suicide shortly after...

If nothing else it is a fascinating and spooky REAL story and solid piece of INFORMATION about the subject.....  

I think being able to see negative entities comes with a vulnerable disposition. Such as during grief or when summoning as in when the vibration is low or compromised. I dont dismiss that these entities exist - I have personally experienced some very strange and unusual happenings. I think we can also help manifest these things and that they use frequencies... cant explain it too well...but there are some negative entities if we allow them to take hold.

40 minutes ago, Edgewood said:

Don’t apologise you pretty much nailed it. apart from the atheistic world view but I understand where you are coming from.

Closest thing to astral travel in my experience when I was 4 years old, I nearly drowned in South Africa, and was saved by a beautiful Argentinian  lady. I clearly saw myself floating limp in the water in my spiffy sailors suit. It was one of the clearest memories in Africa.

It’s the way my mind works I suppose, studied a few religions such as Hare Krishna, even at a temple for 2 years. A monk recently described my story as demons also. I can’t take that view as all my experiences as a whole appear benevolent, explain easily with logic and in a way helped me be a better person. 
As with the logical approach, the observed tech they use can be explained to a certain degree. 

The way I see it, if they are malevolent we would of been already wiped out.

Well... to be fair materialistic.....humanism..... are all synonyms for atheism....

That's not a dig..... you're entitled to your beliefs.... or lack thereof...

It's just so we both know where we are coming from...... and of course some of our views will be irreconcilable... which is why it's good to know where we are starting from....

To better understand the opinion of the other...

But I may have slightly misread you.... you may have some nascent undefined spiritual beliefs... or feelings or you may not.... again, you are amply entitled to believe as you wish.

Posted (edited)

Since you were at a temple for two years did you not get into meditation?

Did you ever do Zen type meditation?

I found doing that I discovered the existence of my soul... it was very clear to me....once you close or turn down the activity of the brain....something else is revealed to you....your true self and a higher  inner reality...which, if you keep at the meditation and go deeper you find it is actually more vast than this one.... in fact this reality is all contained inside the higher reality.....

Obviously to us this universe appears so big but that is only because our human perspective is so small.....time and space are illusions which the higher self with a limitless perspective, can transcend.... although the physical body cannot since it is inside this world....our mind is beyond it however.

Edited by Edgewood

25 minutes ago, Edgewood said:

Since you were at a temple for two years did you not get into meditation?

i practised Hare Krishna meditation, westerners have a warped view of Hindu based religions of Karma I realised, it was fascinating they include akarmic, or spiritual Karma. The goal in these practises was to leave the illusion of the materialism, to go back to god or the spirit realm.

I practiced mostly the Maha Mantra, Hare Krishnas number one go to for spiritual meditation.

still after all that no realisation 

If I take the ‘materialistic’ approach, I’m still trying to work out if there is a ‘purpose’ or not as some have suggested .  It could just be a individual thing.

What gets me, was the brain download they gave me in 2003, whatever they showed me, then make me forget, I still remember the feeling of extreme awesomeness. It was so wonderful I tried so hard to remember.

First was cool, flying through space, then I’m sure they showed me what they intend to do(I think) the feeling was like what the f is this, I was shocked, then I realised or made me realise what’s happening, then I was going f yeah! They telepathically said “now you are going to forget that” what? no, it was too great to forget.

This was the only important thing I was shown, everything else was cryptic. This is why I don’t think I have a purpose, maybe they just wanted to see my reaction?