VIDEO:PSYCHOLOGY OF TOTALITARIANISM

RobinJ

From Del Bigtree at The Highwire

Mattias Desmet explains his theory of "Mass Formation" - which he doesn't refer to as Psychosis. He talks about some examples from the past and how it happens and why.

Essentially - lonely people are looking for a connection, but instead of connecting with other people, they connect with a "cause" that they feel connects them to other people.

The good news is that these groups always self-destruct. They become aggressive when opposing voices become silent, so it is vital that people continue to speak up.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/I7qIytyACYQD/

• 1 month later...

Makes sense our individual selves and individual environments have become too individual now, so it becomes ever more difficult to connect with what's around us. So we turn to attention seeking in the hopes that somebody will recognise us. We don't want to become like each other now instead of connecting with each other and becoming like the best parts of each other. That's why we have gender and political ideas when most can't afford to eat and drink properly. I work very hard nowadays to connect with every single person whether I like it or them or not, because it is possible, not always but sometimes if not most times I can connect with them, which makes everyone vibrate into a higher self and me too. I'm like a good virus

Edited by Sanityisgone

36 minutes ago, Sanityisgone said:

Makes sense our individual selves and individual environments have become too individual now, so it becomes ever more difficult to connect with what's around us. So we turn to attention seeking in the hopes that somebody will recognise us. We don't want to become like each other now instead of connecting with each other and becoming like the best parts of each other. That's why we have gender and political ideas when most can't afford to eat and drink properly. I work very hard nowadays to connect with every single person whether I like it or them or not, because it is possible, not always but sometimes if not most times I can connect with them, which makes everyone vibrate into a higher self and me too. I'm like a good virus

yeah, wouldnt it be great if everyone put down the pitch forks and decided to be nice to each other, just to see how it goes, regardless of beliefs ;-)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

yeah, wouldnt it be great if everyone put down the pitch forks and decided to be nice to each other, just to see how it goes, regardless of beliefs ;-)

Definitely learning this more and more, slowly but surely wins the race. I just came back from a barefoot walk on the tarmac picking up everyone's rubbish and sorting my posture and ENT on the way, it's about balance. 

The difficulty is realising you are not righteous or high almighty for not being someone who rides an illegal moped down the pavement with no license and your helmet between your legs, while smoking and with someone on the back and basically being a little terror. 

It's realising you are lucky to have not come from an environment that could have easily led you into that position or worse, it's about being grateful to the higher source for having that better chance in life.

That's what enables you to put yourself in somebody else's shoes and imagine how it is that their attitude came to be, only then can you even attempt to positively connect with them and make that small difference, otherwise who are we really kidding? Are we not just adding to the problem being ignorant? 

Honestly I will talk to anyone now, this world is unforgiving and we made it far worse, I understand why people let themselves go, because I've realised and accepted all the ways I have let myself go and continue to let myself go... 

Haha...this world is the result of trying to escape the "totalitarianism" of Truth/Reality.

So, what we end up with is a "totalitarianism" that operates exactly the opposite.

ps; you cannot really escape Reality, only tune out from it and dream a dream of lies.

Everything this "world" is, Reality is not. Any loveliness perceived or experienced within it(this world) is not of it(but it will try to take credit for it).

Everything the "ego" is, the RealSelf is not. For instance; limited and stupid, artificial.

Love IS The Law, the Whole of The Law---The Totality that IS Reality.

To "break" that law is to slip into a state of unconsciousness---the opposite of Being The Law(TruthAlive).

But we wanted something "different"....something "special"....

...and "here" we are. Aren't we "special".....until one realizes there is a certain something that intends to use humans, feed off them, keep them ignorant and asleep,  and possess them for eternity. Which of course is impossible, but it can go on for a long time in earth years...over and over....with the same result.

It was okay, no real harm done, but degradation and limitation will only be interesting for a very short "time".

Once is more than enough. But that's just my point of view, to each their own.

Edited by novymir