Brain Hemisphere Synchronisation and CIA Documentation

On 6/10/2023 at 9:12 PM, DaleP said:

Would that be clockwise or anti-clockwise spin? Or do you mean place a glass water in North area of the house?

"pole" of magnet, but I also corrected that statement later in the thread. It depends hugely on what you are trying to achieve, but they are the "polar" opposites of one another. One expands the other contracts. I couldn't tell you which was clockwise and which was anticlockwise from memory but you can do an experiment to find out. I think I posted it in the thread with a video titled "magnetic spin". Each pole is the opposite direction spin.

On 6/10/2023 at 9:15 PM, DaleP said:

Which book(s) of Robert Monroe do you recommend?

I couldn't recommend any personally, but I do enjoy and follow up on some of his videos, interviews from time to time.

Edited by TheConsultant

• 3 weeks later...

Ever noticed the similarity between satellite dishes and telescopes? they work in precisely the same way due to the entire electromagnetic spectrum being a spectrum of the same thing, as such it behaves in the same way up and down the entire spectrum until you reach high enough oscillation and are then talking about matter.

Edited by TheConsultant

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This video interview with Vishen is not specifically about CIA stuff, but it does talk a lot about how we can synchronise our brainwaves along with some other fascinating info. Its also about choosing our belief patterns to heal ourselves and others.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

This video interview with Vishen is not specifically about CIA stuff, but it does talk a lot about how we can synchronise our brainwaves along with some other fascinating info. Its also about choosing our belief patterns to heal ourselves and others.

Thanks, I will check that out. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...