Brain Hemisphere Synchronisation and CIA Documentation

2 minutes ago, DaleP said:

This is one of many that happened.

I was wondering why I don't have XYZ. Then I went out and there it was on the street, free for me to pick it up.

It was a sign to say that I have. Interaction like that...very thing they give me back. This is why I know there are invisible beings.

The speed that they respond is lightning fast.

So no physical interaction or communication to speak of?

Just now, TheConsultant said:

So no physical interaction or communication to speak of?

well, if they have no physical body, how is one experience physical interaction?

The fact that they have given me physical materials, the fact that they appeared visibly in front of others, that is physical enough to me.

As for communication, because they don't have a vocal chord, information just drops in to my head. There are other people who 'hear' voices but that's not the only form of communication. Mind you I have had voices in the past but those higher beings speak only short words. The one that talks too much is of lower entities, earthbounds. I do feel them energetically touch though from time to time. All depends on what being that is. 

2 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

So no pearls of wisdom to pass on from the interactions and communications? 

Oh yes plenty but it is relevant to my situation at the time. But as I get pieces of wisdom, I do slot them in my post. I don't announce "Here is a piece I got from xxx today" no.

1 minute ago, DaleP said:

Oh yes plenty but it is relevant to my situation at the time. But as I get pieces of wisdom, I do slot them in my post. I don't announce "Here is a piece I got from xxx today" no.

I look forward to reading some pearls of wisdom slotted in to your posts from time to time

• Haha 1

On 6/24/2022 at 9:58 AM, TheConsultant said:

I know a few people who enjoy Binaural Beats. Do you recommend any in particular? The document discusses binaural beats and brain entrainment.

I've used binaural beats on YT and never got much from it, but I just found this site (https://www.binauralbeatsmeditation.com/) and got a completely different and positive experience. I signed up for 4- free 10 min samples and they convinced me to purchase the "Mindfulness Meditation Pack" of 9 - 1 hr tracks (with 30% off). I got a 1 hr version, 30 min version, and 1 hr Raw Tone version for each track. It was about $3.50 per track. Listening to them on YT made me think there was nothing to them, but my opinion has now changed. Anyone interested in Binaural Beats should give this a look.There is something to this.

How Binaural Beats Music Works

https://www.binauralbeatsmeditation.com/the-science/

The Proven Benefits of Binaural Beats Meditation

https://www.binauralbeatsmeditation.com/about/the-benefits-of-meditation/

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JCP said:

I've used binaural beats on YT and never got much from it, but I just found this site (https://www.binauralbeatsmeditation.com/) and got a completely different and positive experience. I signed up for 4- free 10 min samples and they convinced me to purchase the "Mindfulness Meditation Pack" of 9 - 1 hr tracks (with 30% off). I got a 1 hr version, 30 min version, and 1 hr Raw Tone version for each track. It was about $3.50 per track. Listening to them on YT made me think there was nothing to them, but my opinion has now changed. Anyone interested in Binaural Beats should give this a look.There is something to this.

How Binaural Beats Music Works

https://www.binauralbeatsmeditation.com/the-science/

The Proven Benefits of Binaural Beats Meditation

https://www.binauralbeatsmeditation.com/about/the-benefits-of-meditation/

I make my own, I was interested in others perspectives/information as more information is potentially helpful or can be added to what I already understand. Thanks for the links.

Get audacity (or similar) if you wish to experiment yourself without spending anything.

An example for someone to try:

Generate a pure tone centred around 108Hz. The binaural frequency is the DIFFERENCE between the two tones generated and panned hard left and hard right. So for this example lets say I wish to aid my sleep I would use a brainwave delta frequency of 3Hz to 0.1Hz. Lets use 3Hz for this example.

I would generate a tone of 109.5Hz 1.5Hz above the frequency I wish to use as my carrier. I pan that hard left.

I would then generate a tone of 106.5Hz 1.5Hz below the frequency I wish to use as my carrier. I pan that hard right.

The difference is 3Hz total from both sides of the fundamental (or carrier in this instance), the 3Hz tone would be generated within my own brain psychoactoustically, brain hemisphere synchronisation. My brain will then entrain to 3Hz over time which helps me get to sleep. This only works with headphones.

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

I make my own, I was interested in others perspectives/information as more information is potentially helpful or can be added to what I already understand. Thanks for the links.

Get audacity (or similar) if you wish to experiment yourself without spending anything.

An example for someone to try:

Generate a pure tone centred around 108Hz. The binaural frequency is the DIFFERENCE between the two tones generated and panned hard left and hard right. So for this example lets say I wish to aid my sleep I would use a brainwave delta frequency of 3Hz to 0.1Hz. Lets use 3Hz for this example.

I would generate a tone of 109.5Hz 1.5Hz above the frequency I wish to use as my carrier. I pan that hard left.

I would then generate a tone of 106.5Hz 1.5Hz below the frequency I wish to use as my carrier. I pan that hard right.

The difference is 3Hz total from both sides of the fundamental (or carrier in this instance), the 3Hz tone would be generated within my own brain psychoactoustically, brain hemisphere synchronisation. My brain will then entrain to 3Hz over time which helps me get to sleep. This only works with headphones.

Thanx for the tip 🤩 I have audacity that I use to convert my music to 432hz, but I wasn't aware I could create binaural beats with it. I'll give it a try.

Is this how you do it? I am assuming the difference is the target entrainment frequency (in your example, is 3hz); so I could use any 2 frequencies that produce a difference of 0.1 - 4hz for Delta, 4 - 8hz for Theta, 8 - 14hz for Alpha, 14 - 30hz for Beta, and 30 -100hz for Gamma; does that sound right?

Incidentally, here is "A Beginner's Guide to Binaural Beats" if anyone is interested:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u0FPNETMHM5f3zX0w_trSLIlB0XTwRkB/view

14 hours ago, JCP said:

Thanx for the tip 🤩 I have audacity that I use to convert my music to 432hz, but I wasn't aware I could create binaural beats with it. I'll give it a try.

Is this how you do it? I am assuming the difference is the target entrainment frequency (in your example, is 3hz); so I could use any 2 frequencies that produce a difference of 0.1 - 4hz for Delta, 4 - 8hz for Theta, 8 - 14hz for Alpha, 14 - 30hz for Beta, and 30 -100hz for Gamma; does that sound right?

Incidentally, here is "A Beginner's Guide to Binaural Beats" if anyone is interested:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u0FPNETMHM5f3zX0w_trSLIlB0XTwRkB/view

Yes correct, the difference is the binaural frequency. Notice how 108Hz is a harmonic of 432Hz? 432Hz halved, 216Hz, halved again, 108Hz. You will find certain frequencies as carriers are more and less pleasant for your own uses in the longer term. Experimenting is the best way, also look in to 1/2Hz and 2.4Hz sensory resonances and try to implement them in to your binaural beats for additional effectiveness and results.

The problem you have with pitch shifting your music to A = 432Hz is you have no idea what the artists tuned their A to. As it can range anywhere from 420 to 450 or so, not against the idea but certainly needs to be mentioned as someone else did in another thread relating to 432Hz, which is poignant imo.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

The problem you have with pitch shifting your music to A = 432Hz is you have no idea what the artists tuned their A to. As it can range anywhere from 420 to 450 or so, not against the idea but certainly needs to be mentioned as someone else did in another thread relating to 432Hz, which is poignant imo.

Since 440hz is the standard, I imagine record labels would require the artist to adhere to it, but I see your point. The proper way would be to check each track with a meter and adjust from there, but that's pretty labor intensive and I don't have a meter. Right now I'm using a macro that makes bulk transition easier. Overall, I'm betting that I'm getting closer to 432hz than leaving as published but it would be nice to able to check.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, JCP said:

Since 440hz is the standard, I imagine record labels would require the artist to adhere to it, but I see your point. The proper way would be to check each track with a meter and adjust from there, but that's pretty labor intensive and I don't have a meter. Right now I'm using a macro that makes bulk transition easier. Overall, I'm betting that I'm getting closer to 432hz than leaving as published but it would be nice to able to check.

Problem is its a standard but not universal and certainly not in bands, record labels etc. Although most guitar tuners are defaulting to A=440Hz so you may have a few not quite centred on 432Hz. Not tried it myself, do you prefer one over the other?

In shorter term I imagine you prefer the original as it will sound brighter and a little more exciting?

• 1 month later...

I found a narrated version of Walter Russell The Universal One. (I have zero idea about the channel related and its other material but appreciate this being narrated as I like to listen to things as I get on with other things.)

I do hope our public understanding of Physics grows up at some stage.

• Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...

https://news.mit.edu/2014/synchronized-brain-waves-enable-rapid-learning-0612

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/02/210208173103.htm - Synchronization of brain hemispheres changes what we hear

Most of the time, our brain receives different input from each of our ears, but we nevertheless perceive speech as unified sounds.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ He mentions about 'Reality Transurfing' (Space variation). I've never heard of this book before but interesting.

The way he is explaining, basically it works on the principal of the Hermetic law of rhythm. e.g. you put an importance to a thing and you get the equal amount back.

He talks about OM as well.

Basically it's this which opens up your chakras.

Edited by DaleP

On 4/28/2023 at 6:37 PM, DaleP said:

^ He mentions about 'Reality Transurfing' (Space variation). I've never heard of this book before but interesting.

The way he is explaining, basically it works on the principal of the Hermetic law of rhythm. e.g. you put an importance to a thing and you get the equal amount back.

He talks about OM as well.

Basically it's this which opens up your chakras.

Buddhist Monks chant regularly, the CIA gateway process calls elements of it "resonant tuning". They do it for hours, its MOSTLY a breathing exercise initially as it forces you to breath diaphragmatically and for a set in and out period. It also tunes you not just in to breathe but everything else, over time.

Ever tried it?

Edited by TheConsultant

18 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Buddhist Monks chant regularly, the CIA gateway process calls elements of it "resonant tuning". They do it for hours, its MOSTLY a breathing exercise initially as it forces you to breath diaphragmatically and for a set in and out period. It also tunes you not just in to breathe but everything else, over time.

Ever tried it?

Mantra yes....

This chanting was very common things to do back in the Ancient Egypt.....according to Mathias de Stefano.

They lifted giant stones to build pyramids.

I'm listening to Reality Transurfing right now so Gateway process has been put on the back burner for now.

Edited by DaleP

5 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Mantra yes....

This chanting was very common things to do back in the Ancient Egypt.....according to Mathias de Stefano.

They lifted giant stones to build pyramids.

I'm listening to Reality Transurfing right now so Gateway process has been put on the back burner for now.

I meant chanting not the gateway process specifically :) But that's cool you are diving in to this stuff. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You all know from the slit experiment that the dots changes behaviour once it 'knows' it is being observed by eyes, camera etc... i.e. collapse of quantum reality

Based on this, if you observe the near future in 5D, you can change reality. This makes sense.

Light is a soundwave within aether. Quantum calls it quantum liquid, foam etc. Einstein called it space-time. It is and has always been aether. Michaelson-Morley disproved nothing, gravitational waves are PROOF of aether not of something called a gravitational wave. Interferometer set on other axis (as opposed to Michaelson-Morley experiment) proves aether also, plus many experiments you can do easily to prove it exists. Light is not travelling, it is merely the vibrational speed and induction through the medium, which is aether. We incorrectly call it a wave and a particle, incorrect. Light can create matter, but it is still light fundamentally.