Brain Hemisphere Synchronisation and CIA Documentation

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:

And you have access to that? or use it in some manner?

Everyone has access to it.

Yes I was a consultant for a long time and used it a lot. I do it less so now, because it is difficult to evidence and I am more interested in things that can be proven. Also people became a bit too addicted and reliant on it and I felt it took some power away from them. But I had good results so definitely something in it in my opinion. Seems to work from the heart space and answers heart centered questions rather than egoic ones.

Just now, Mr H said:

Everyone has access to it.

Yes I was a consultant for a long time and used it a lot. I do it less so now, because it is difficult to evidence and I am more interested in things that can be proven. Also people became a bit too addicted and reliant on it and I felt it took some power away from them. But I had good results so definitely something in it in my opinion. Seems to work from the heart space and answers heart centered questions rather than egoic ones.

Please break down the mechanisms used, what is available for access and in what forms. 

I assume it relates to remote viewing in some manner?

Just now, TheConsultant said:

Please break down the mechanisms used, what is available for access and in what forms. 

It is quite similar to remote viewing yes.

I can give the basic formula.

Preperation - get out of the ego so information received isn't coming from you. Move into the heart center. 

Attunement - you need to raise your vibration and then tune in to the akashic frequency. we had a teacher give us a special attunement so we could recognise it, but not really neccessary

Prayer - you don't need to use a prayer there are other ways to access, but we used a special prayer to help align. Then you need to project your consciousness to the akashic records. and then just ask questions.

That's the basic formula.....

Information received can come through any of the sense so we had to continually do training to enhance our sense perception. Information mainly was past lives, but also getting advice from your specific akashic record masters on current matter or future matters. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, TheConsultant said:

Wikihow has more spiritual techniques these days: 

https://www.wikihow.com/Access-Akashic-Records 

I tried it once but didn't manage it, probably I need more practice; similarly with their instructions for astral projection. 

• Like 1

Due to this thread being in the personal development and self improvement section lets add in a basic exercise for you to try. If you suffer from depression, anxiety etc give this a go as it is phenomenal. Later on down the line you can "advance" it in a number of ways. You will surprise yourself with how long you can go without oxygen for after doing this exercise, it is also going to create a more alkaline state (due to much higher oxygenation) in your system which is impossible for parasites and harmful bacteria to reproduce or survive within. Do as he says "get high on your own supply" and in the process heal yourself, become calmer, more integrated, more "centred". Or just enjoy the tingly weird feeling it can produce, try stretching before and after and see how much further you can reach JUST because of oxygenation. Any martial artists, do this before training and tournaments, you are welcome.

A little science on this method and its effects on your immune system

This method has become incredibly popular over the last decade or so, you have probably heard of it yourself. This method taps you in to being able to influence your "autonomic" nervous system by breath and intention set. 

• 3 weeks later...

The person behind the Monroe Institute who CIA cornered and kept information for themselves, they explored this guys work extensively.

Just because CIA got hold of information doesn't make the foundations of the principles and works of this man evil, sinister or agenda driven. CIA absolutely did/do have an agenda, I am not so sure this man knew or shared the same thinking at all. This ties to the document and videos I posted on page 1.

On the last section of his book on the Gateway Experience at the advanced level here is a little excerpt from the pages regarding non physical beings:

image.png.f8e1eb391d987bb0e5c16e2ad482371b.png
image.png.cd8f51f25111b7fa146f7e1e602b62c0.png

I will also not inform people on what non physical friends/beings are that is to be explored for yourself (if you wish to), lets also not forget DI "infinite love is the only truth" Everything else IS illusion, and most imparted to you from this system. The system is malevolent, never forget that.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2023 at 2:16 PM, TheConsultant said:

The person behind the Monroe Institute who CIA cornered and kept information for themselves, they explored this guys work extensively.

Just because CIA got hold of information doesn't make the foundations of the principles and works of this man evil, sinister or agenda driven. CIA absolutely did/do have an agenda, I am not so sure this man knew or shared the same thinking at all. This ties to the document and videos I posted on page 1.

Look at the first video photo.

Does he have slits in his eyes? 😲

• Haha 1

On 11/30/2022 at 6:06 PM, Mr H said:

It is quite similar to remote viewing yes.

I can give the basic formula.

Preperation - get out of the ego so information received isn't coming from you. Move into the heart center. 

Attunement - you need to raise your vibration and then tune in to the akashic frequency. we had a teacher give us a special attunement so we could recognise it, but not really neccessary

Prayer - you don't need to use a prayer there are other ways to access, but we used a special prayer to help align. Then you need to project your consciousness to the akashic records. and then just ask questions.

That's the basic formula.....

Information received can come through any of the sense so we had to continually do training to enhance our sense perception. Information mainly was past lives, but also getting advice from your specific akashic record masters on current matter or future matters. 

Preparation is quite similar to as if you were to channel. Just let the information flow whatever that is.

Namo ākāśagarbhāya oṃ ali kalmali mauli svāhā
OR
Namo Akasagarbhaya om Arya kamari mauli svaha ?

Edited by DaleP

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:

You explore expanded sense of consciousness through various means and interact with other beings?

They come to me...in fact all sorts. lol

And it's not an imagination. They physically appear in front of others as well.

And I do do check with them. Like 3 times....until I am convinced. They do give me answers, things etc.

Edited by DaleP

3 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Feel free to expand on that.

This is one of many that happened.

I was wondering why I don't have XYZ. Then I went out and there it was on the street, free for me to pick it up.

It was a sign to say that I have. Interaction like that...very thing they give me back. This is why I know there are invisible beings.

The speed that they respond is lightning fast.

Edited by DaleP