Polio the new new pandemic

Dam pandemic be like buses, wait ages for one to come along then boom, they all come at once!

Guess they got lots of satan juice in storage that needs stabbing into someone

• Like 1

More con artistry.  Polio was originally caused by neurotoxic pesticides, first arsenic-based ones in the 19th century, like Paris Green, then DDT and organochlorides in the mid-20th.  It was blamed on a virus so that governments and the chemical industry could avoid liability for poisoning the populace.  The US government, for example, sent pesticide-spraying trucks around residential areas in order to get rid of the invasive Gypsy moth.  As DDT was advertised as being harmless to humans and even "good for you", kids would think nothing of running alongside the trucks and catching the "rain" in their mouths.  They'd then end up paralysed and needing an iron-lung to breathe.  Rather than fork out billions (in todays money) in compensation, the US government (and it's partners in crime) decided to blame a virus and poison the populace all over again with vaccines that causes lots of cases of polio themselves.

These days our organophosphate pesticides can still cause it, although it has been given other names like Guillain-Barré syndrome in order to fake vaccine efficacy.  The primary cause today though is vaccines themselves.  The HPV jabs have been particularly good at paralysing teenage girls, especially the most active of youngsters — likely because their exertions cause increased blood flow to the spine and if that blood is carrying the aluminium-polysorbate combo from a vaccination, serious damage results.  Maybe future cases will be renamed back to Polio in order to create a scare and get people vaccinating again.

ddt-good-for-me-1947.jpg

Edited by scowie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

It is the killer sugar cubes.

image.jpeg.b44ff29058cccd334d45cf175bb334c1.jpeg

The Polio they are talking about is vaccine derived..hence why Bill Gates isnt welcome in India & parts of Africa.

Media wont mention this tho, people might get a little spooked about the Dover dinghies & actually wish to stop the invasion.

Same story you get with small pox-Monkey Pox. Marburg, Ebola, HPV, Aids. Only people that take their vaccines get sick.

Vaccine-derived polio is on the rise. A new vaccine aims to stop the spread https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2022/04/26/1092867458/vaccine-derived-polio-is-on-the-rise-a-new-vaccine-aims-to-stop-the-spread

We all know on here Polio was on a steady declined, due to better standard of hygiene & sewage anyway. They couldn't have that for their eugenics program.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

And they found this new strain in sewage. How appropriate.

23 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

We all know on here Polio was on a steady declined, due to better standard of hygiene & sewage anyway. They couldn't have that for their eugenics program.

On that note AFS,  and odds (mentioned better sewerage)

Here is an excerpt of information regarding recent sewerage activity in South Devon:  (Happy holidays people?)

image.png.46a33dae791bac724987d5f3c5cc001c.png

I feel there is a link here between the so-called 'Environment Agency' and Sewerage in our rivers.
Our local river here has been swum in by all the local kids here especially during the last nice few days of weather.
My kid fell ill with a vomiting bug which lasted 2 days and was very severe. Now, 2 more of my kids mates have the vomiting bug.
There is a sewerage outlet into the river, I have now banned them from jumping in the river.
I just find it all very conveniently timed, this vomiting bug, with the msm bullshit story at the moment regarding Polio vaccinations.
Also that, as you will see from the following guardian news item, the environment agency have all but given up on monitoring pollution incidents all over the UK:

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2022/jan/20/environment-agency-cuts-staff-blow-whistle
image.png.82972ba88a068956f4204596cf908f54.png

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2022/jan/10/ignore-low-impact-pollution-events-environment-agency-staff

image.png.38a85bcbb617bb74116e62597332d259.png

https://www.fwi.co.uk/news/environment-agency-cuts-back-on-minor-pollution-inspections
image.png.6c4fce2830a785112b4ab0ddbd0e68e9.png

and lastly:
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jul/13/water-companies-britain-seas-sewage-fines-environment-agency

image.png.034a8e18d7b0965612d5352decba0daf.png

image.png.884e98394b0d21a1f2f654e97068f9e9.png
image.png.afcd557e3c562d6ead20cc69a2dfe7ca.png
image.png.c97219a991cc0029adbb0168b1dacc83.png
image.png.564bbfa5cc7db3296bf234a387976b8d.png

This - like everything else they do, is planned.  It of course is of no great surprise to us here on the forum is it?
But, just incredulously - it all seems so fucking obvious doesn't it?
This sewerage outlet fiasco, and the fact that 'they' have recently announced (I can't remember which news story I saw it in) that they will soon be able to trace, who has, and who has not, had their polio vaccination by inspecting a certain streets turds and will apply pressure to those housholds that have not vaccinated with the latest polio poison update jab (or sugar cube)

Of course, utter bullshit, but they would like people to think they can even be traced through their bodily waste.
Arseholes (pun intended)

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
layout
  • Like 3

On 6/23/2022 at 11:40 AM, oddsnsods said:

The Polio they are talking about is vaccine derived..hence why Bill Gates isnt welcome in India & parts of Africa.

Media wont mention this tho, people might get a little spooked about the Dover dinghies & actually wish to stop the invasion.

Same story you get with small pox-Monkey Pox. Marburg, Ebola, HPV, Aids. Only people that take their vaccines get sick.

Vaccine-derived polio is on the rise. A new vaccine aims to stop the spread https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2022/04/26/1092867458/vaccine-derived-polio-is-on-the-rise-a-new-vaccine-aims-to-stop-the-spread

Glad you picked that up, I wondered if people grasped the meaning of 'vaccine derived' in the reports. (I'm surprised they included that snippet of info).

• Like 2

Sickening bastards, in every sense. 

And employees - ordinary folk- are carrying out these instructions, which is beyond shocking. Not for all the gold in the world would I comply.

I'm concerned about the household water supplies. Has anyone looked into the different water filters? The one I've had my eye on is beyond my very limited means. It's the Berkey (reasonable at a few £100 but I never have that to spare).

Edited by Tinfoil Hat

43 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

On that note AFS,  and odds (mentioned better sewerage)

Here is an excerpt of information regarding recent sewerage activity in South Devon:  (Happy holidays people?)

image.png.46a33dae791bac724987d5f3c5cc001c.png

I feel there is a link here between the so-called 'Environment Agency' and Sewerage in our rivers.
Our local river here has been swum in by all the local kids here especially during the last nice few days of weather.
My kid fell ill with a vomiting bug which lasted 2 days and was very severe. Now, 2 more of my kids mates have the vomiting bug.
There is a sewerage outlet into the river, I have now banned them from jumping in the river.
I just find it all very conveniently timed, this vomiting bug, with the msm bullshit story at the moment regarding Polio vaccinations.
Also that, as you will see from the following guardian news item, the environment agency have all but given up on monitoring pollution incidents all over the UK:

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2022/jan/20/environment-agency-cuts-staff-blow-whistle
image.png.82972ba88a068956f4204596cf908f54.png

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2022/jan/10/ignore-low-impact-pollution-events-environment-agency-staff

image.png.38a85bcbb617bb74116e62597332d259.png

https://www.fwi.co.uk/news/environment-agency-cuts-back-on-minor-pollution-inspections
image.png.6c4fce2830a785112b4ab0ddbd0e68e9.png

and lastly:
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jul/13/water-companies-britain-seas-sewage-fines-environment-agency

image.png.034a8e18d7b0965612d5352decba0daf.png

image.png.884e98394b0d21a1f2f654e97068f9e9.png
image.png.afcd557e3c562d6ead20cc69a2dfe7ca.png
image.png.c97219a991cc0029adbb0168b1dacc83.png
image.png.564bbfa5cc7db3296bf234a387976b8d.png

This - like everything else they do, is planned.  It of course is of no great surprise to us here on the forum is it?
But, just incredulously - it all seems so fucking obvious doesn't it?
This sewerage outlet fiasco, and the fact that 'they' have recently announced (I can't remember which news story I saw it in) that they will soon be able to trace, who has, and who has not, had their polio vaccination by inspecting a certain streets turds and will apply pressure to those housholds that have not vaccinated with the latest polio poison update jab (or sugar cube)

Of course, utter bullshit, but they would like people to think they can even be traced through their bodily waste.
Arseholes (pun intended)

Goodpost Sick, they are making it more user friendly for the Calcutta crew with added fluoride & gender bending BPA's in the mix.

Be people having their baths next alongside dead bodies floating down stream.

Fits in with my Canal post other day.🤭

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

And employees - ordinary folk- are carrying out these instructions, which is beyond shocking. Not for all the gold in the world would I comply.

I'm concerned about the household water supplies. Has anyone looked into the different water filters? The one I've had my eye on is beyond my very limited means.

I think distillation is pretty much the best one to go for Tinfoil?  I'e heard that the distillation process takes out some of the minerals from the water but for clean rehydration purposes - it's the best.
Around £100-£160 for a pretty good one....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I'm concerned about the household water supplies. Has anyone looked into the different water filters? The one I've had my eye on is beyond my very limited means. It's the Berkey (reasonable at a few £100 but I never have that to spare).

Hard to fathom to us humans how these creatures think.

Berkey no good for fluoride, which they are introducing nationwide thanks to Chris Ratty. I use a 5 stage reverse osmosis, gets rid of most nasties.

• Like 1

Another vaccine appears like magic..to protect you against the other vaccine they have been pushing in their genocidal eugenics game.

More proof you only get sick when you take their jabs.

Not that I believe Polio or Monkey plops is a threat..

images.png.8cd23b026a6e8d0078fb030e01faec52.png

234281521_10165646480325360_4060560478937658537_n.jpg

• Like 1