The Great RECYCLING LIE - Excellent Expose Of The PLASTICS Industry

She nailed it & it just gives supermarkets the excuse to use plastic for everything, but guilt trip you at the same time, whilst they are blatantly scamming you.

Like they give you shite bags that fall apart, then the corpocracy (gov) bans free bags & now they charge you 20p a bag. When you are spending out £70 for overpriced plastic wrapped food.

Like the gender bending washing machine liquid & the washing up liquid...as well as all the chemical waste & prescription drugs going back into the water supply, to petrofy you some more.

The reality is ugly & people dont wish to face it.

She says dont buy plastic, but thats kind of impossible if you wish to eat, unless you have large pockets.

As I pointed out the other day, micro plastics in car tyres are one of the biggest polluters you never heard of.

• Like 2

I did read before that wrapping foods in plastic somehow leaks estrogen into the food itself. Not particularly great. I always try and avoid if I can and buy from the market.

16 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

She says dont buy plastic, but thats kind of impossible if you wish to eat, unless you have large pockets.

that's why we need localism where we can obtain fresh food from a local source to avoid all the plastic packaging.

16 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

As I pointed out the other day, micro plastics in car tyres are one of the biggest polluters you never heard of.

Car tyres can be used as a building material in the walls of 'earth ship' houses which have two advantages:

1) they can be built into slopes and therefore can be built where other houses can't

2) as they are built into the slope they benefit from the ambient temperature under the ground which is something like 14 degrees centigrade all year round

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

She nailed it & it just gives supermarkets the excuse to use plastic for everything, but guilt trip you at the same time, whilst they are blatantly scamming you.

Like they give you shite bags that fall apart, then the corpocracy (gov) bans free bags & now they charge you 20p a bag. When you are spending out £70 for overpriced plastic wrapped food.

Like the gender bending washing machine liquid & the washing up liquid...as well as all the chemical waste & prescription drugs going back into the water supply, to petrofy you some more.

The reality is ugly & people dont wish to face it.

I've never actually bought a bag. Kids (I assume) throw them away just like they threw away free bags, so I pick them up and swap them for nice clean ones in the supermarket - bag for life. 

No idea really why everything is in plastic these days. When I was younger, most things came in cardboard and paper packaging and even toothpaste was in metal tubes. Shops left empty boxes at the front of the shop so you could use them to take your shopping home - probably a safety risk now.

I reckon most of it gets shipped abroad or landfilled. The council insists you sort your paper from your glass etc, but the guys that collect it just tip the whole lot into the same hopper.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

that's why we need localism where we can obtain fresh food from a local source to avoid all the plastic packaging.

Thats usually expensive tho & not realistic for families on the poverty line..hence why I said very large pockets. But yes of course local sourced will be better.

Ide rather see supermarkets forced to start using hemp plastics or other biodegradable alternative.

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Car tyres can be used as a building material in the walls of 'earth ship' houses which have two advantages:

1) they can be built into slopes and therefore can be built where other houses can't

2) as they are built into the slope they benefit from the ambient temperature under the ground which is something like 14 degrees centigrade all year round

https://www.stantec.com/en/ideas/the-largest-source-of-microplastic-pollution-in-the-uk-tyre-wear

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

I've never actually bought a bag. Kids (I assume) throw them away just like they threw away free bags, so I pick them up and swap them for nice clean ones in the supermarket - bag for life. 

No idea really why everything is in plastic these days. When I was younger, most things came in cardboard and paper packaging and even toothpaste was in metal tubes. Shops left empty boxes at the front of the shop so you could use them to take your shopping home - probably a safety risk now.

I reckon most of it gets shipped abroad or landfilled. The council insists you sort your paper from your glass etc, but the guys that collect it just tip the whole lot into the same hopper.

Well I notice with any fizzy drink now round here anyway certain corporate shops or petrol garages wont sell cans & only plastic bottles. Obviously much cheaper & if they introduce biodegradable plastics the price would shoot up. But atleast would drive them to mass produce it & become the norm.

The bags were originally 10p, then they upped them to 20p. Total scam & just another attack on the consumer, when the shop is full of plastic.

1 hour ago, k_j_evans said:

I reckon most of it gets shipped abroad or landfilled.

Developing countries get paid to take possession of EU waste.

There poor people dig through it to look for sellable materials like metals.

The rest goes into landfills - just not in the EU.

So yes, it does get shipped abroad.

17 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Thats usually expensive tho & not realistic for families on the poverty line.

it depends where you put your money

a lot of families eat takeaway food which is not cheap. Most people have smart phones, TV licences and xboxes which is just mind and soul rot crap that they don't need

they think they need these things in the same way that a drug addict thinks they need drugs.....but do you believe that? do you believe that there is no life beyond drugs?

do you believe that there is no life beyond smart phones?

do you believe life cannot be possible without a TV?

do you believe there is no life beyond processed foods?

Because if we really believe that there can be no other way of life then the one offered to us by the corporations we might as well just slap the slave irons on ourselves right now, bow down to klaus schwab and queue up for our state rationed bug burgers with soylent green on the side. But i won't be joining people for that

Some chopped vegetables, herbs and seasoning put into a soup kettle creates a nutritious meal in about 20 minutes that can be poured out in seconds and its not more expensive then a processed meal. A person can even take a thermos flask of that soup to work

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

it depends where you put your money

a lot of families eat takeaway food which is not cheap. Most people have smart phones, TV licences and xboxes which is just mind and soul rot crap that they don't need

they think they need these things in the same way that a drug addict thinks they need drugs.....but do you believe that? do you believe that there is no life beyond drugs?

do you believe that there is no life beyond smart phones?

do you believe life cannot be possible without a TV?

do you believe there is no life beyond processed foods?

Because if we really believe that there can be no other way of life then the one offered to us by the corporations we might as well just slap the slave irons on ourselves right now, bow down to klaus schwab and queue up for our state rationed bug burgers with soylent green on the side. But i won't be joining people for that

Some chopped vegetables, herbs and seasoning put into a soup kettle creates a nutritious meal in about 20 minutes that can be poured out in seconds and its not more expensive then a processed meal. A person can even take a thermos flask of that soup to work

Yea agreed again, but back to reality, to get the majority out there buying less plastic in their foods will be determined at the supermarket.

These companies wont put money into researching biodegradable plastics & will of course just blame the consumer & up the price when they eventually are forced too.

Then they turn it into a marketing campaign for more profit. But usually carry on blaming the consumer.

Or like Waitrose ask you to bring your own plastic so they dont have to spend.

The link I posted to you about microplastics in tyres being one of the biggest polluters.. again they will not improve their product because that will make tyres last longer. So the solution is probably already there from the problem they created in the 1st place for a consumer throw away society. In this sense, capitalism is the root cause of the problem. Ford T was made from hemp fibre 80 years ago, but they dont want a product that lasts.

Saying all this hemp can be used blended with rubber to make car tyres, which will get worn down & need replacing, why arnt they using this. Probably dont wear down quick enough.

Who gave them permission to pollute everything with their shite that gets in the food chain & slowly poisons everything.

Like everything its the abuser preaching to the abused, guilt tripping us about bullshit carbon emissions scam, whilst real issues get brushed under the carpet by the same abusers who created the shit & both man & animal suffer genetic mutations & need more chemical modifications.

This has been an obvious to me for over twenty years,m but try telling it to the lobotomised who only support corporate sponsored bullshit, they shitbox tells them to support. We had like one day of heat in a year & people are preaching to me about global warming.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Yea agreed again, but back to reality, to get the majority out there buying less plastic in their foods will be determined at the supermarket.

the reality is that the supermarkets ARE part of the conspiracy

the supermarkets are corporations that have destroyed smaller mom and pop businesses in the local community in order to create a GLOBALISED food system that is centrally controlled by the cabal

when the corporations roll out the bug burgers and the synthetic lab meat it will be the supermarkets who sell it

that's reality

if we want change then we have to move beyond supermarkets. anything else is delusional

Edited by Macnamara

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

In this sense, capitalism is the root cause of the problem.

but we don't have capitalism. If we had capitalism the state wouldn't have intervened in 2008 to bail out the failed banks

we clearly have something else where a hidden force is able to control and wield the state in order to control the market. That hidden force created the central banks (one of the ten planks of marx's communist manifesto) which has led to a command and control economy dominated by cartels of corporations, owned by bloodline families, that use their hold over the state to gain monopoly power. David calls that 'cartelism' but it is not capitalism as capitalism would allow room for alternatives

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

but we don't have capitalism. If we had capitalism the state wouldn't have intervened in 2008 to bail out the failed banks

What I described is capitalism. Nothing to do with bail outs or cronyism or corporate welfare. Capitalism is far from perfect.

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

we clearly have something else where a hidden force is able to control and wield the state in order to control the market. That hidden force created the central banks (one of the ten planks of marx's communist manifesto) which has led to a command and control economy dominated by cartels of corporations, owned by bloodline families, that use their hold over the state to gain monopoly power. David calls that 'cartelism' but it is not capitalism as capitalism would allow room for alternatives

Yes but printing your own money or nationalising the banking system is not capitalism either.

The petro chemical cartels like Rockefeller standard oil or pharma..Bayer, IG Farben. Now virtually one big monopoly, owned by the same people is a result of capitalism.

Capitalism degenerates into corporatism via neo liberal cronyism.

I dont believe you can just blame Marxism. Is more complicated.

I dont know why you are preaching this to me lol Marxism/state capitalism/corporatism/fascism all the same shit with a different smell.

But there is no clear solution to avoid this, preaching about buying local either isnt going to change nothing. you are merely creating ripples.

Maybe when they go full technocracy & digital everything as we are seeing the push for now, people will shop local while they still can & then maybe even barter.

Edited by oddsnsods

What I described is capitalism. Nothing to do with bail outs or cronyism or corporate welfare. Capitalism is far from perfect.

but we don't live in a capitalist system so why would you label what is going on as the product of capitalism? we live under a conspiracy. This is important to get this right or we are going to fall into the technocratic trap because the two wings of the phoney dialectic are cartelism v's marxism......capitalism is not actually on offer but is endlessly blamed by the marxists

that's why all corporate products are WEAPONISED against us. Capitalism, per se, is not about weaponising the products of the real economy against the consumer. Something else has to be at work for that to be happening

what you are describing is a conspiracy and in fact the example you give ties into banking because the tyres you speak of are made from oil and are the product of the petrochemical industry which is entirely dominated by the very same families who own the central banks (the same people who own the 4 biggest banks also own the 4 biggest oil companies).

Yes but printing your own money or nationalising the banking system is not capitalism either.

i haven't said anything about doing that

The petro chemical cartels like Rockefeller standard oil or pharma..Bayer, IG Farben. Now virtually one big monopoly, owned by the same people is a result of capitalism.

No i don't think its as simple as saying that private ownership and the operating of it to make profit is what created those. To say that completely ignores the role of the state and the central banks

rockefeller standard oil was in fact broken up by state legislation under anti-trust laws but i'm sure i once heard james corbett give a breakdown of how that ended up benefiting the rockefellers business but i have to confess I can't remember how; i'll have to try and dig that out

as for IG Farben that cartel was most definately built up with state assistance and with the assistance of the likes of the warburg brothers who were behind the federal reserve central bank. But those people were fought along the way and had a bunch of different central banks which were each taken down before they finally got one which stuck and the federal reserve is a partnership between a cartel of banks and the government treasury department

so once again not capitalism per se which is the problem but rather government that's causing the problem there

Capitalism degenerates into corporatism via neo liberal cronyism.

what you are describing there is the conspiracy by a group of families

I dont believe you can just blame Marxism. Is more complicated.

I don't just blame marxism. I see marxism as a created sparring partner for cartelism out of which a crisis is created. That is the heglian dialectic. The people who set up this dialectic will then offer their solution to the crisis which they manufactured which is a technocracy

But there is no clear solution to avoid this, preaching about buying local either isnt going to change nothing. you are merely creating ripples.

ripples need to be created because people are sleep walking.

but you are right that preaching about buying local isn't going to change anything because YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY DO IT NOT JUST TALK ABOUT IT

but if you don't do it and you continue to support the corporations they WILL LEAD YOU INTO TECHNOCRATIC SLAVERY with facial recognition, micro-management, social credit scores, digital credits, bug burgers and all the rest.....THAT IS GUARANTEED

Maybe when they go full technocracy & digital everything as we are seeing the push for now, people will shop local while they still can & then maybe even barter.

No!

the whole point about them going full technocratic is that YOU WONT BE ALLOWED TO DO ANYTHING that is not mandated by the corporations and they won't allow you to buy fresh, local produce because they cannot monitor the exact energy output of that process and thereby it cannot feed in data to the artificial intelligence

That's the whole point about why we need to do things outside of the corporations: so that it is not part of the technocracy (ie a system that micro-manages your life through monitoring every single kilojoule of energy right down to how many times you passed your microchipped 'smart' toothbrush over your teeth.)

now what they are going to do is tell you that capitalism has failed and that in order to save us all from ourselves we need a 'great reset' but that everything is ok because they have a better way of doing things now. Then  they will unveil their technocracy. Everything will have to be 'smart' and i mean EVERYTHING right down to your clothes, your house, your bed, your toothbrush, your toaster, everything so that every single movement you make is measured to establish your energy useage so that they can then ration what energy you are permitted. How much you are permitted will depend on how your social credit score is which will depend on how many state mandates you have followed for example: have you had all your covid shots and monkeypox shots and have you been to you local pride march this month? etc

and that is exactly where this is all going to go if everyone keeps supporting the corporations instead of putting their support into local privately owned businesses that are not part of the corporate network (owned by the cabal)

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

but we don't live in a capitalist system so why would you label what is going on as the product of capitalism? we live under a conspiracy. This is important to get this right or we are going to fall into the technocratic trap because the two wings of the phoney dialectic are cartelism v's marxism......capitalism is not actually on offer but is endlessly blamed by the marxists

Companies selling inferior products to boost their maximum profit is capitalism. You are the one who seems to be confused & derailing with bank bailouts & monopolist cartels.

that's why all corporate products are WEAPONISED against us. Capitalism, per se, is not about weaponising the products of the real economy against the consumer. Something else has to be at work for that to be happening

Well now we have woke capitalism as Blackrock Larry Fink has admitted hes pushing, obviously hes just a front for shadow interests. But if real capitalism worked, then people can just boycott & go elsewhere, accept they have everything bought up with their fronts pushing the same agenda. So what went wrong with capitalism? Why is their no resistance.

what you are describing is a conspiracy and in fact the example you give ties into banking because the tyres you speak of are made from oil and are the product of the petrochemical industry which is entirely dominated by the very same families who own the central banks (the same people who own the 4 biggest banks also own the 4 biggest oil companies).

Yes choir preach & quite patronising Mac why you feel the need to explain this to me.

i haven't said anything about doing that

Im pointing it out to you, as that is the alternative, unless you have a decentralised system. Which again is 1 cashless & 2 easily reigned in like they did with the blockchain. Im all about solutions, but people who say renationalise or print our own currency debt free believing to be a solution.

Could also be another trap & just leads to more government control & statism.

I like to think myself an anarchist at heart, but also see how things can turn neofeudal very easily & government is the only chance of controlling usury.

No i don't think its as simple as saying that private ownership and the operating of it to make profit is what created those. To say that completely ignores the role of the state and the central banks

rockefeller standard oil was in fact broken up by state legislation under anti-trust laws but i'm sure i once heard james corbett give a breakdown of how that ended up benefiting the rockefellers business but i have to confess I can't remember how; i'll have to try and dig that out

as for IG Farben that cartel was most definately built up with state assistance and with the assistance of the likes of the warburg brothers who were behind the federal reserve central bank. But those people were fought along the way and had a bunch of different central banks which were each taken down before they finally got one which stuck and the federal reserve is a partnership between a cartel of banks and the government treasury department

so once again not capitalism per se which is the problem but rather government that's causing the problem there

Government being corrupted by lobbyists & masons, obviously the system is corrupt then & doesnt work. Government is acting to stop you get in their way, when it should be the opposite. Wall street financed the Bolsheviks & National Socialists. That was capitalism.

Warburg industrialist..capitalist. Call it conspiracy or whatever, you could also just call it business & maximizing their profits.

FED Warburg's were behind getting Hitler into power, they financed his campaign.

Hitler was the original crony capitalist with the IG Farben war machine. Same reason VW were so successful.

what you are describing there is the conspiracy by a group of families

No im describing a failed system or corpocracy, where government is for corps & by the corps.

I believe this stems back to canon law & the church, which morphed into the BAR.

The corporation of the city or crown is the best example with the remembrancer paid to sit in parliament shadows for the plutocrats.

This has been going on since 1571 & has everything to do with capitalism & of course the conspiracy.

I don't just blame marxism. I see marxism as a created sparring partner for cartelism out of which a crisis is created. That is the heglian dialectic. The people who set up this dialectic will then offer their solution to the crisis which they manufactured which is a technocracy

I see Marxism has morphed into woke capitalism & most Marxist are pretty corporatist now..but they keep the statist aspect for control.

You could just call it control freakism for commies who still believe in the state & fail to see the bigger picture.

Like everything else, its just one aspect or a tool of the Elite, like with the woke football. But seems to fail badly, (go woke go broke) maybe was designed to fail.

Order out of chaos.

ripples need to be created because people are sleep walking.

Ripples make waves, nothing wrong with working grass roots. I just dont share your optimism & feel with poisoning the environment like with plastics & gender bending chemicals or Mrna jabs..shits going to hit the fan & we are heading for full meltdown.

Question is when they have wiped out the population, are we going to get caught up fighting foreign invaders that havent took the poison.

The way things are heading. The masses will be begging for more controlfreakism not less. Good to not full for the trap.

but you are right that preaching about buying local isn't going to change anything because YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY DO IT NOT JUST TALK ABOUT IT

but if you don't do it and you continue to support the corporations they WILL LEAD YOU INTO TECHNOCRATIC SLAVERY with facial recognition, micro-management, social credit scores, digital credits, bug burgers and all the rest.....THAT IS GUARANTEED

Just getting people to pay cash seems to be asking to much. They seem to love the idea of selling their kids into bondage.

No!

the whole point about them going full technocratic is that YOU WONT BE ALLOWED TO DO ANYTHING that is not mandated by the corporations and they won't allow you to buy fresh, local produce because they cannot monitor the exact energy output of that process and thereby it cannot feed in data to the artificial intelligence

Agree they will put them out of business or destroy their supply.

That's the whole point about why we need to do things outside of the corporations: so that it is not part of the technocracy (ie a system that micro-manages your life through monitoring every single kilojoule of energy right down to how many times you passed your microchipped 'smart' toothbrush over your teeth.)

Yes agreed, but wont stop the masses buying up toxic shit anytime soon.

Live as holistic lifestyle as you can & live the life you wish to live.

now what they are going to do is tell you that capitalism has failed and that in order to save us all from ourselves we need a 'great reset' but that everything is ok because they have a better way of doing things now. Then  they will unveil their technocracy. Everything will have to be 'smart' and i mean EVERYTHING right down to your clothes, your house, your bed, your toothbrush, your toaster, everything so that every single movement you make is measured to establish your energy useage so that they can then ration what energy you are permitted. How much you are permitted will depend on how your social credit score is which will depend on how many state mandates you have followed for example: have you had all your covid shots and monkeypox shots and have you been to you local pride march this month? etc

Yes choir preach *sigh* but growing your own bartering veg is not going to stop that. We are not going to get critical mass & apart from a miracle or the messiah mother ship beaming us all up..only one thing is going to make real change & we cant discuss.

Thats how I see it. Im not going to pretend otherwise. They are already putting in motion to starve us. Taxing meats now & next social credit.

Enjoy the party while it lasts.

Companies selling inferior products to boost their maximum profit is capitalism. You are the one who seems to be confused & derailing with bank bailouts & monopolist cartels.

so bill gates colluding with the rockefellers and klaus schwab and government insiders to get the state and media to coerce people into taking an experimental jab is just business?

you think there's nothing more to what these people do then just profit pure and simple? I'm afraid that is not what is going on

Well now we have woke capitalism as Blackrock Larry Fink has admitted hes pushing, obviously hes just a front for shadow interests. But if real capitalism worked, then people can just boycott & go elsewhere, accept they have everything bought up with their fronts pushing the same agenda. So what went wrong with capitalism? Why is their no resistance.

but agencies like blackrock can only exist with state assistance to protect them with favourable legislation and tax conditions. Even the legal concept of a corporation with corporate personhood is the product of the state

Yes choir preach & quite patronising Mac why you feel the need to explain this to me.

maybe i'm freaked out by how hard it is to sell this idea to people that the corporations ARE the problem. I can't understand why people can't get this. It makes me feel like i'm in the twighlight zone

Wall street financed the Bolsheviks & National Socialists. That was capitalism.

no that was corporate socialism

prof sutton wrote three books on the subject using the historic records to prove his point. bolshevism, national socialism and the new deal in america were all created by the same bankers yes but it was all COLLECTIVISM

I see Marxism has morphed into woke capitalism & most Marxist are pretty corporatist now..but they keep the statist aspect for control.

the way to make sense of why the corporations are woke is to understand that it is exactly as professor hutton said: CORPORATE SOCIALISM

You could just call it control freakism for commies who still believe in the state & fail to see the bigger picture.

the commies are just the tool of the banksters who put marx upto it. marxism was their creature from the get go

Ripples make waves, nothing wrong with working grass roots. I just dont share your optimism & feel with poisoning the environment like with plastics & gender bending chemicals or Mrna jabs..shits going to hit the fan & we are heading for full meltdown.

i guess why it freaks me out is that if people here can't understand that the corporations are the problem then what possible hope is there that wider society is going to grasp that?

and if there is no traction to reject the cabals corporations then we are on a railroad to technocracy for sure

Question is when they have wiped out the population, are we going to get caught up fighting foreign invaders that havent took the poison.

the thought had occured to me yeah

Yes choir preach *sigh* but growing your own bartering veg is not going to stop that. We are not going to get critical mass & apart from a miracle or the messiah mother ship beaming us all up..only one thing is going to make real change & we cant discuss.

Thats how I see it. Im not going to pretend otherwise. They are already putting in motion to starve us. Taxing meats now & next social credit.

Enjoy the party while it lasts.

but if people say all is lost and take no action then it will be a self fulfilling prophecy and it will come to pass

the only way there can be a chance it won't come to pass is if people start playing to win......lots of people....and they play like they mean it

Edited by Macnamara

@oddsnsods

here's a great article about corporate socialism:

Who funds the riotous American left & why? The globalist billionaire class, which uses it to build corporate socialism

Michael Rectenwald

is an author of ten books, including the most recent, Beyond Woke. He was Professor of Liberal Arts at NYU from 2008 through 2019. Follow him on Twitter @TheAntiPCProf

12 Oct, 2020 15:43
Why do giant corporations and billionaires fund Black Lives Matter and Antifa, both avowed socialist groups? And why do the leftists accept their aid? They both want a kind of socialism, but only one of them could get their way.

If you’re at all familiar with the corporate and billionaire funding sources behind Black Lives Matter and Antifa and the socialist commitments of these groups and their leaders, you’ve probably wondered why the ‘capitalist class’ would support a movement whose doctrine is apparently antithetical to their own interests. Aren’t these funders capitalists after all, and don’t capitalists naturally oppose socialism?

And why do American leftists dance like marionettes attached to strings pulled by globalist billionaires? Don’t they understand that they’re actually serving the masters they claim to oppose?

The answer is not so simple as the World Socialist Website suggests: “The aims of the Black Lives Matter movement are aligned with those of Wall Street and the US government.” Nor is the answer that BLM/Antifa have merely ‘sold out’ to capitalists. Nor is the donor class making a mistake, or merely interested in racial equality. The answer is that the corporate and billionaire elites prefer a kind of socialism – namely, ‘corporate socialism’.

Corporate socialism

And what is corporate socialism? Corporate socialism is not merely government bailouts for corporations. It is a two-tiered system of ‘actually-existing socialism’ on the ground, paralleled by a set of corporate monopolies on top. (‘Actually-existing socialism’ is a pejorative term used mostly by dissidents in socialist countries to refer to what life was really like under socialism, rather than in the perfidious books of Marx and his epigones.)

Wealth for the few, ‘economic equality’ under reduced conditions for the many – corporate socialism is a form of neo-feudalism.

In Wall Street and FDR, historian Anthony C Sutton described corporate socialism, as developed in the 19thth century, and distinguished it from state socialism, as follows: “[The] robber baron schema is also, under different labels, the socialist plan. The difference between a corporate state monopoly and a socialist state monopoly is essentially only the identity of the group controlling the power structure. The essence of socialism is monopoly control by the state using hired planners and academic sponges. On the other hand, Rockefeller, Morgan, and their corporate friends aimed to acquire and control their monopoly and to maximize its profits through influence in the state political apparatus; this, while it still needs hired planners and academic sponges, is a discreet and far more subtle process than outright state ownership under socialism…We call this phenomenon of corporate legal monopoly – market control acquired by using political influence – by the name of corporate socialism.”

What Sutton calls corporate socialism might otherwise be called ‘corporate-run socialism’ or ‘socialist capitalism’.

For both state socialists and corporate socialists, the free market is the enemy. They both seek to eliminate it. The free market threatens the system of state control in the case of state socialism. In the case of corporate socialism, the free market represents an impediment to the unhampered accumulation of wealth. The corporate socialists do not mean to eliminate profit. Quite to the contrary, they mean to increase it and keep it all to themselves.

To ensure and appreciate profits to the fullest, corporate socialists seek to eliminate competition and the free market. As Sutton wrote, for the 19th-century corporate socialists: “The only sure road to the acquisition of massive wealth was monopoly: drive out your competitors, reduce competition, eliminate laissez-faire, and above all get state protection for your industry through compliant politicians and government regulation.”

The difference between state socialism and corporate-run socialism, then, is merely that a different set of monopolists are in control. Under state socialism, the monopoly is held by the state. Under corporate socialism, the monopolists are giant corporations. But both political economies are characterized by monopoly.

And both systems use socialist-communist ideology – or the recent incarnations, ‘social justice’ or ‘woke’ ideology – to advance their agendas. For corporate socialists, corporate monopoly is the desired end and socialist ideology is among the means.

Socialist ideology works to the benefit of corporate socialists because it demonizes competition and the free market in an effort to eliminate them. This explains why capitalist corporations like Amazon and mega-wealthy capitalist donors like George Soros and Tom Steyer actually fund organizations with explicitly socialist agendas, like Black Lives Matter, and why Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and other internet giants apparently favor leftist and even socialist over ‘rightwing’ content and users.

Corporate socialism, the coronavirus lockdowns, and the riots

We can see the corporate socialist plan in action with the Covid-19 lockdowns and the Black Lives Matter/Antifa riots. The draconian lockdown measures employed by Democratic governors and mayors and the destruction perpetrated by the rioters are doing the work that corporate socialists want done. Is it any wonder that corporate elites favor leftist politics? In addition to destabilizing the nation state, leftist politics are helping to destroy small businesses, thus eliminating competitors.

As the Foundation for Economic Education (FEE) points out, the lockdowns and riots have combined to level a one-two punch that is knocking out millions of small businesses – “the backbone of the American economy”– all across America. FEE reported that “…7.5 million small businesses in America are at risk of closing their doors for good. A more recent survey showed that even with federal loans, close to half of all small business owners say they’ll have to shut down for good. The toll has already been severe. In New York alone, stay-at-home orders have forced the permanent closure of more than 100,000 small businesses.”

Moreover, minority-owned businesses are the most at-risk. Even New York Governor Andrew Cuomo agrees: “They are 90 percent of New York's businesses and they're facing the toughest challenges.”

Meanwhile, as FEE also notes, there is no evidence that the lockdowns have done anything to slow the spread of the virus. Likewise, there is no evidence that Black Lives Matter has done anything to help black lives. If anything, the riotous and murderous campaign of Black Lives Matter and Antifa have proven that black lives do not matter to Black Lives Matter. In addition to murdering black people, the Black Lives Matter and Antifa protest riots have done enormous damage to black businesses and neighborhoods, and thus, to black lives.

As small businesses have been crushed by the combination of draconian lockdowns and riotous lunacy, corporate giants like Amazon have thrived like never before. The two developments ‘just so happen’ to move us closer to corporate-run socialism.

As BBC News noted, at least three of the tech giants – Amazon, Apple, and Facebook – have appreciated massive gains during the lockdowns, gains which were no doubt abetted by riots that cost one to two billion in property damages. During the three months ending with June, Amazon’s “quarterly profit of $5.2bn (£4bn) was the biggest since the company's start in 1994 and came despite heavy spending on protective gear and other measures due to the virus.”

Amazon’s sales rose by 40 percent in the three months ending in June. As reported by TechCrunch, Facebook and its WhatsApp and Instagram platforms saw a 15 percent rise in users, which brought revenues to a grand total of $17.74 billion in the first quarter.

Facebook’s total users climbed to three billion internet users in March, or two-thirds of the world’s internet users, a record. Apple’s revenues soared during the same period, with quarterly earnings rising 11 percent year-on-year to $59.7 billion. “Walmart, the country's largest grocer, said profits rose four percent, to $3.99 billion,” during the first quarter of 2020, as reported by the Washington Post.

These same corporations are also major supporters of Black Lives Matter and affiliated groups. As CNET reported, “Google has committed $12 million, while both Facebook and Amazon are donating $10 million to various groups that fight against racial injustice. Apple is pledging a whopping $100 million for a new Racial Equity and Justice Initiative that will ‘challenge the systemic barriers to opportunity and dignity that exist for communities of color, and particularly for the black community’ according to Apple CEO Tim Cook.”

Is it just a coincidence that the number of small businesses have been nearly cut in half by the Covid-19 lockdowns and the Black Lives Matter/Antifa riots, while the corporate giants have consolidated their grip on the economy, as well as their power over individual expression on the internet and beyond? Or, do the lockdowns and the riots prove that corporate socialism is afoot? And is woke capitalism merely a concerted PR campaign for appeasing activists and black people in order to curry favor and avoid cancel culture? Or, does woke capitalism actually express globalist, corporate socialist interests? What would a politics that serves such interests look like?

Corporate socialism and contemporary leftism

To benefit the globalist agenda of corporate socialists, those of monopolies or near monopolies, a political creed would likely promote the free movement of labor across national borders and thus would be internationalist rather than nationalist.

The global corporate monopolies or would-be monopolies would likely benefit from the creation of utterly new identity types for new niche markets, and thus would welcome and encourage gender pluralism, transgenderism and other identity morphisms. The disruption of stable gender identity categories erodes and contributes to the dismantling of the family, or the last bastion of influence between the masses and corporate power.

Ultimately, the global capitalist corporation would benefit from a singular globalized governmental monopoly with one set of laws, and thus would promote a borderless internationalism under a global government, preferably under their complete control, otherwise known as globalism. And the corporate socialists would benefit from the elimination of small businesses.

How does this line up with contemporary leftism? It has the same objectives. Leftism encourages unfettered immigration. It encourages gender pluralism and transgenderism and openly calls for the dissolution of the family. It seeks to destroy historical memory, inherited culture, Christianity, and the nation state. It aims at a one-world monopoly of government. And it despises small business and free enterprise.

Thus, leftist politics align perfectly with the globalist interests of monopolistic corporations. And corporate socialists are the beneficiaries of their ‘activism’. 

Think your friends would be interested? Share this story!

The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of RT.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/503267-american-left-corporate-socialism/

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

so bill gates colluding with the rockefellers and klaus schwab and government insiders to get the state and media to coerce people into taking an experimental jab is just business?

I dont see what Bill Gates or Klaus Schwab has to do with basic capitalist business models, like creating consumer throw away inferior products, rather than quality goods that last. Thats what we see all the time in a consumer based society & has everything to do with capitalism.

you think there's nothing more to what these people do then just profit pure and simple? I'm afraid that is not what is going on

lol when did I say this? You cant discuss the topic.

but agencies like blackrock can only exist with state assistance to protect them with favourable legislation and tax conditions. Even the legal concept of a corporation with corporate personhood is the product of the state

Blackrock asset management exist precisely to cover for the real players, they can hide behind, but without any government would not be needed surely?

corporation is a living corpse or monster & without the laws of the land im guessing would not exist. So in an anarchical situation would be feudal & have its own laws & standing armies with a reigning head of corporate state.

maybe i'm freaked out by how hard it is to sell this idea to people that the corporations ARE the problem. I can't understand why people can't get this. It makes me feel like i'm in the twighlight zone

Youre not the only one, I know you are well read on the conspiracy or power structure.

no that was corporate socialism

prof sutton wrote three books on the subject using the historic records to prove his point. bolshevism, national socialism and the new deal in america were all created by the same bankers yes but it was all COLLECTIVISM

the way to make sense of why the corporations are woke is to understand that it is exactly as professor hutton said: CORPORATE SOCIALISM

Agreed is socialism, but how do you stop them without more regulation? They are breaking anti trust laws using loopholes as asset management..

Only way to stop them is regaining power & introducing regulation. But they will just crash the system anyway & create distraction, as they are doing.

After Trump gave them free reign in the biggest bailout corporate welfare scam to date & Maga clowns said he was freeing up the treasury & ending the FED.

the commies are just the tool of the banksters who put marx upto it. marxism was their creature from the get go

Communism, Marxism aka Judaism.

i guess why it freaks me out is that if people here can't understand that the corporations are the problem then what possible hope is there that wider society is going to grasp that?

Most understand, but what we were originally discussing was capitalist practices. In a free market how do you stop companies like Monsanto monopolising the food chain without government intervention. How do we stop Bill gates buying up all the land using his philanthropy front.

I dont think is going to happen without a hostile take over or war on terror.

The domesticated masses are too dumbed down to see through this bullshit, they always seek safety rather than liberty.

7 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

I dont see what Bill Gates or Klaus Schwab has to do with basic capitalist business models, like creating consumer throw away inferior products, rather than quality goods that last. Thats what we see all the time in a consumer based society & has everything to do with capitalism.

what you are talking about there is called 'inbuilt obsolescence' and it is a relatively recent creation of the corporations who believed that by that point in history they had used their capture of government to gain such a monopoly hold over the market that they could get away with inferior products and not just that but they supplied cheap credit to consumers through the central banking system that fostered a more disposable approach to goods

But for the rest of time going back things were built to last. So really what you are talking about there is this rapid decline we have seen since the creation of the federal reserve bank. In the same year they created that they created the IRS to control tax. By controlling legislation and tax conditions they were able to make a favourable environment for corporations while squashing small to medium enterprises. Its all rigged because it is CORPORATE SOCIALISM

Blackrock asset management exist precisely to cover for the real players, they can hide behind, but without any government would not be needed surely?

blackrock is using algorithmic trading. Basically AI is managing all of that wealth and is trading in ways that humans aren't even having time to understand. The goal? Imo it is the goal of corporate socialism which is to DESTROY capitalism ie the ability of you to own things and to trade with your peers.

but how do you stop them without more regulation?

well this is why i get freaked out because i believe i know what people have to do to take the power back but when i try to talk about it with people they just argue with me

but really its just a case of applying some very simple logic: if the cabal exist unseen in secret societies whose influence then comes into the public eye through think tanks and groups like davos and bilderburg then it is the corporations that are the medium through which their agenda is actually carried through into physical manifestation. The state then assists and protects the corporations as they do it

Covid is a perfect example of this. The secret societies decide to inject the global population. They then instruct their minions through the public or semi-public bodies and forums like the world health organisation who then instructs governments who then give legislative protection to the corporations who then make the jabs and distribute them.

So logic therefore dictates that if the corporations are the enemy, we need to stop using the corporations. We have to start being ruthless with ourselves about that.

Its like saying 'i'm drinking this poison and getting sick so really what i should do is stop drinking the poison and drink something that is good for me instead'. But for a person to do that they must first admit to themself that they have indeed been drinking a poison!

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

what you are talking about there is called 'inbuilt obsolescence' and it is a relatively recent creation of the corporations who believed that by that point in history they had used their capture of government to gain such a monopoly hold over the market that they could get away with inferior products and not just that but they supplied cheap credit to consumers through the central banking system that fostered a more disposable approach to goods

But for the rest of time going back things were built to last. So really what you are talking about there is this rapid decline we have seen since the creation of the federal reserve bank. In the same year they created that they created the IRS to control tax. By controlling legislation and tax conditions they were able to make a favourable environment for corporations while squashing small to medium enterprises. Its all rigged because it is CORPORATE SOCIALISM

You are all over the place Mac,,,😆 Consumerism is not a recent thing, but nice try with your Baal Gates central banking & FED lecture.

FED IRS created 1913 I believe, you are going back hundred years. 👴 Actually cars were built pretty well till the plastic age. That is the topic here.

Is not like I disagree with you about the corpocracy, or international socialism, but corporations like Standard Oil or Royal Dutch Shell that petrofied us, now guilt tripping the consumer using polytrix are pretty hard to boycott.

Prince Charles meets Greta Thunberg | Tatler

blackrock is using algorithmic trading. Basically AI is managing all of that wealth and is trading in ways that humans aren't even having time to understand. The goal? Imo it is the goal of corporate socialism which is to DESTROY capitalism ie the ability of you to own things and to trade with your peers.

Try discussing the topic, I know its difficult. I already know all about Blackrocks AI Aladin. Ive posted about it on here.

well this is why i get freaked out because i believe i know what people have to do to take the power back but when i try to talk about it with people they just argue with me

No because you change the topic & lecture people, because you were triggered by the word capitalism.

but really its just a case of applying some very simple logic: if the cabal exist unseen in secret societies whose influence then comes into the public eye through think tanks and groups like davos and bilderburg then it is the corporations that are the medium through which their agenda is actually carried through into physical manifestation. The state then assists and protects the corporations as they do it

Covid is a perfect example of this. The secret societies decide to inject the global population. They then instruct their minions through the public or semi-public bodies and forums like the world health organisation who then instructs governments who then give legislative protection to the corporations who then make the jabs and distribute them.

So logic therefore dictates that if the corporations are the enemy, we need to stop using the corporations. We have to start being ruthless with ourselves about that.

Its like saying 'i'm drinking this poison and getting sick so really what i should do is stop drinking the poison and drink something that is good for me instead'. But for a person to do that they must first admit to themself that they have indeed been drinking a poison!

What about Monsanto chemical warfare Mac, how do we stop them with capitalism.....???

The petrofied podlings are owned by the woke crapitalist, "trust the sCiEnCe" love big pharma..

How do we best edumicate?

Even on forums like this, you point out the👃 root cause, folks ignore.

You are all over the place Mac,,,😆 Consumerism is not a recent thing,

i don't actually agree with that

you know that there wasn't really much in the way of plastic prior to world war 2 right? They had bakelite. Plastics came as the cabal moved 'downstream' from oil exploitation into petrochemicals which then led to the explosion in use of chemical sprays for crops, plastics, cars etc

you know they didn't really have so much of a 'Public Relations' industry either right? that's why edward bernays was called the 'father of public relations'

so we ARE really talking about something that changed round about the middle of the last century which also saw the roll out of TV which of course took adverts to a new level. Tv created the 'aspirant lifestyle' which everyone then sought to attain.

The entire rationale behind public relations was to make people equate their wants with their needs and that is the birth of consumer-ism as a kind of ideology

No because you change the topic & lecture people, because you were triggered by the word capitalism.

yes and i am trying to make a very important point hinging around that word

its all to do with problem, reaction, solution

the elites have brought things to a crisis through their sabotage of capitalism by turning society into corporate socialism. They then WANT people to equate the problems with capitalism rather than with the actions of the conspirators because the conspirators do not want you to be able to own private property nor do they want you to be able to transact with your peers.

They want you to demonise 'capitalism' ie your right to own things and trade with your peers. That is the REACTION that they want and they created marxism to help push that narrative. Then they will offer their SOLUTION which is a system that micro-manages every single thing everyone does by monitoring every single joule of energy they use down to how many steps they take per day, how many revolutions of the pedals they turn on their smart bike to how many miles they have travelled in their borrowed smart, electric vehicle to how many joules it took to manufacture the bug burger you had to eat for your supper

That monitoring is possible by everything being 'smart' and connected through a 5G wifi cloud to a central artificial intelligence that will manage all that data

Its the perfect system of control and represents a more complete form of slavery than the slavery that existed in the american south because at least there people weren't monitored all the time and there existed underground railway escape routes out but with a global technocracy there is no escape except death.

If the definition of slavery is being the helpless victim of a dominating force then the technocracy is the most complete form of slavery EVER devised

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3