What is making people sick?

I ran into 3 people who said they had COVID at one point or another - a former co worker,  one of my roommates in a men's shelter and my boss's father was diagnosed with bronchitis and they said it was COVID 2 weeks later. 

Gunpla Meli says she was sick I think that bitch is lying. I haven't seen anyone actually get sick in front of me either but it takes a leap to say otherwise so I'm curious to see what is or could be happening these people 

On 6/17/2022 at 2:05 PM, Solidsnake17 said:

I ran into 3 people who said they had COVID at one point or another - a former co worker,  one of my roommates in a men's shelter and my boss's father was diagnosed with bronchitis and they said it was COVID 2 weeks later. 

People have been 'conditioned' into 'believing' they have COVID, when they might only have a cold, or flu, or hay fever, or any other 'minor ailment' that shows the same symptoms as those listed for COVID.

Your boss's father had bronchitis, it happens to many people unfortunately, that's all it was, it wasn't Covid, though the medical professionals like to diagnose Covid wherever they are able to. I suppose the initial diagnosis of bronchitis was 'confirmed' as Covid via either a PCR or LFT test - that dodgy test that cant confirm anything.

• Like 4

A work colleague's comments interested me a  few months ago.

She did have the 1st jab, then wised upt to it, and it seems I wasn't the only person she knew who was warning against it at the time - she had personal friends and a sister who were dead against it, so she did some research and regretted getting that 1st jab. (In fact she only revealed to me some time later that she'd had that 1st one, so I think she was ashamed of having succumbed, but it's not much different from me feeling ashamed of succumbing for the 1st & only time in 2019 to having the flu jab, which I also think now was full of toxins).

She 'caught Covid' and says her Dr told her that all the symptoms that were making her feel  desperately ill were flu, and according to this Dr, the reason she had got flu was because she had Covid which had surpressed her immune system.

So it occurred to me that (some) Dr's are just telling people any old rubbish that happens to form in their heads. It sounds like he could not deny to himself that her illness was influenza, but because the inappropriate and wildly inaccurate Covid test showed +ve, he had to weave that into the story so that it made some  form of sense to himself.

• Thanks 1

To add to the above, in the early 2000s, my grandmother (on my mother's side) was admitted to hospital and was diagnosed with "bronchial pneumonia", which she eventually succumbed to and died. It was very sad, but it was 'one of those things' associated with old age. If she had managed to hang on for another twenty years, she would have no doubt been listed as a 'Covid death' once her time came.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

that's all it was, it wasn't Covid, though the medical professionals like to diagnose Covid wherever they are able to.

1659484991_MakeSure.jpg.510de7f626696c13a7daeb2702dd19dd.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

The question is why would anyone stick one of those ghastly swabs, made in a shady lab in China, up their nose when god knows what’s in it?

I even have friends who are obsessed with putting them up their children’s nostrils to see if they’re ‘positive’

Very sad at what society has become.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Clubsandwich said:

The question is why would anyone stick one of those ghastly swabs, made in a shady lab in China, up their nose when god knows what’s in it?

I even have friends who are obsessed with putting them up their children’s nostrils to see if they’re ‘positive’

Very sad at what society has become.

It's a form of mind control, the drones being good drones. The fear campaign was so successful against the mentally infirm that they never stood a chance, and the odds of most of them returning to a normal life are long gone now. Kids in mask, testing, it's all child abuse.

• Like 1

1st, it's a sick "world"....

And "sick" is very, very profitable...

"US hospitals: fraud, murder, cash; federal assassination-for-hire program"

“Attorney Thomas Renz and CMS [Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services] whistleblowers have calculated a total [federal] payment [to hospitals] of at least $100,000 per [COVID] patient.”

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/12/14/us-hospitals-fraud-murder-cash-federal-assassination-for-hire-program/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This world is experienced through mind - via sensing, perceiving and thinking.

In my experience beliefs have an effect on mind, and therefore on experience. I.E if I believe I am a good person, I will likely to good things, if I believe I am a bad person I am likely to do bad things.

Therefore, it is not beyond possibility that beliefs affect perceived and experienced diseases.

Considering that we have been bombarded with thousand of signs, newspapers reports 24/7 for the past almost 3 years, it is not beyond possibility that you can believe you have covid and make yourself have symptoms.

In addition, this propaganda campaign also convinces and confuses people who may have similar illness such a a cold or flu and assign this to covid.

• Like 1

I wish I could so more than just be angry at the world and post comments. One way or another I believe David Icke is telling the truth about the nature of the vaccine and I'm poor. I live in nyc and I'm hoping to find work in NJ to avoid being attacked with something damn near equivalent to an RFID Chip especially when my family members are all vaccinated what a mess. Motherfuckers are going to start bleeding ivory blood and growing DG cells from shit like this wtf I can't believe I'm still alive to watch this bullshit go down 

On 6/20/2022 at 8:38 AM, Mr H said:

This world is experienced through mind - via sensing, perceiving and thinking.

In my experience beliefs have an effect on mind, and therefore on experience. I.E if I believe I am a good person, I will likely to good things, if I believe I am a bad person I am likely to do bad things.

Therefore, it is not beyond possibility that beliefs affect perceived and experienced diseases.

Considering that we have been bombarded with thousand of signs, newspapers reports 24/7 for the past almost 3 years, it is not beyond possibility that you can believe you have covid and make yourself have symptoms.

In addition, this propaganda campaign also convinces and confuses people who may have similar illness such a a cold or flu and assign this to covid.

I absolutely agree with this. We’ve all heard the term “worried themselves sick”, and like a lot of old sayings, there is more truth to them than I think we all realise. 

When you consider something like the placebo effect and how a sugar pill can work on an illness equally as effective as the real, live drug can, and how it’s the actual belief of the person taking the placebo, not knowing it’s actually just a sugar pill, it’s really not too far a stretch that it’s a possibility that we can and do literally think ourselves ill. 

I think we all forget too often that our minds and bodies are a unit. What affects one will affect the other. What we feed our minds with is equally as important as what we feed our bodies.