Jump to content

Is Truth Truly Stranger Than Fiction Today?


Truthblast
 Share

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

Could anyone have imagined a reality like this 20 years ago?

If you wish to remain in ultimate truth then we must remain silent. What we see today is an extreme extension away from truth, and just like the rubber band, when it extends too far, it has to come back. Just the process........

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Mr H said:

If you wish to remain in ultimate truth then we must remain silent. What we see today is an extreme extension away from truth, and just like the rubber band, when it extends too far, it has to come back. Just the process........

 

I hope you are right about the rubber band...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Truthblast said:

Could anyone have imagined a reality like this 20 years ago?

20 years...just after 9/11....I think I'd have been open to any possibilities.

 

25 years ago...absolutely not. Would have said this kind of world was impossible to get away with.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Anti Facts Sir said:

20 years...just after 9/11....I think I'd have been open to any possibilities.

 

25 years ago...absolutely not. Would have said this kind of world was impossible to get away with.

 

The 90s were a great time for most.

 

Stunning how the world has changed.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...