Jump to content

Eunuch should recognised as a gender in Scotland according to the NHS


Recommended Posts

Well, that's more logical than the 28 or so I've seen mentioned. Male, female, neutered male (eunuch/gelding), neutered female (spayed - of which there are many, but ignored). Doesn't matter what you look like on the outside, according to "the science", XY with balls  = male, XY without balls = eunuch, XX with womb+ovaries = female, XX without womb and/or ovaries = neutered female

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How would someone prove they are such a thing.

 

I know such a thing exists in this world of sex mad people, that males that have no interest, and eventually become eunuchs, but how or why could society prove it?

 

Just be glad if your a eunuch, while everyone else is sexual.

 

Thankfully only a very small amount of people will ever be on road to being eunuchs, and once you get there, at what ever age, any sexual doubts you have, as your not like everyone else is gone, as its literally over, thankfully.

 

Personally i would not tell anyone your a eunuch, people will hound you for life. People can be such arses when your not like them, panting to get into someone elses pants, or lusting over body parts of others, like most people.

 

Your better of keeping it to yourself.

 

People like this used to go and live a religious life away from a society that hated them for not being a normal sexual wanting person.

 

Now eunuchs are stuck in a world where people will be questioning it for life, when they are really wasting there time after a certain age.

 

Just be glad if your one, and its your own business. It should be nothing to do with others, but if people know, they will probably hound you for life, and desperately try to turn nothing events in your life into there sexual ideas of what sexuals are, when they are nothing of the sort.

 

So, although i agree that eunuchs exist as i am one. How you can prove such a thing to others, is something you cannot, as you can never prove a negative to people, who think best thing in life is lusting after someone elses body parts, because a certain energy is given of at those parts, and they stir some sort of thirst or lust in most people for them.

 

There is a condition called klinefelter syndrome, possibly why a certain amount of males are not meant to be like most males, and some of them will in turn become eunuchs in effect at a young age.

 

Being a eunuch is a very real thing, and probably has a real scientific reason, why some males become it.

 

Just be glad if you are a eunuch, as society will not approve, and they will spend rest of your life ruining your life if they know, and hating on you. Good for scotland, but like i said, i doubt people can prove such a thing, as its impossible to prove a negative beyond proving it to yourself.

Edited by andy1033
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thing is, you can physically prove if someone's a eunuch, so it has far more validity than, say, 'non-binary', which has this gobbledegook description on google:

 

Non-binary[a] or genderqueer is an umbrella term for gender identities that are not solely male or female‍—‌identities that are outside the gender binary.[2][3] Non-binary identities fall under the transgender umbrella, since non-binary people typically identify with a gender that is different from their assigned sex,[3] though some non-binary individuals do not consider themselves transgender.[4]

Non-binary people may identify as an intermediate or separate third gender,[5] identify with more than one gender,[6][7] no gender (agender), or have a fluctuating gender identity (genderfluid).[8] Gender identity is separate from sexual or romantic orientation,[9] and non-binary people have a variety of sexual orientations, just as cisgender people do.[10] Being non-binary is also not the same as being intersex; most intersex people identify as either male or female.[11]

 

Nonsense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We ought to be accurate with our terminology.

Strictly speaking a Eunuch is complete emasculation, penis and testicles gone.

Had a fairly high death rate in the old days but eunuchs were highly valued sooooo...

 

My partner would be amused to discover she is considered to be spayed!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The people pushing this shit are trying to PSYCHO-SEXUALLY DESTROY, CONFUSE AND WEAKEN GENERATION Z YOUTHS.

 

The don't actually GIVE A SHIT ABOUT GENDER THIS OR GENDER THAT.

 

A plan is in the works for A FOURTH REICH OF SORTS "ON WHICH THE SUN NEVER SETS".

 

GEN Z must be SO CONFUSED AND BEFUDDLED AND SOYMILK IN CHARACTER STRENGTH THAT THEY CANNOT POSSIBLY STAND AGAINST WHAT IS COMING.

 

The new Reich FEARS STRONG, CONFIDENT, HETEROSEXUAL MEN ABOVE ALL ELSE.

 

When those men ARE PUSHED, THEY THROW A PUNCH BACK.

 

The GIRLY-MEN BEHIND THE NWO PLAN ARE AFRAID OF GOING AGAINST TENS OF MILLIONS OF STRONG MALES.

 

So they are DESPERATELY TRYING TO CREATE A GENERATION OF PSYCHOLOGICALLY CONFUSED SOYBOYS AND SOYGIRLS WHO THINK "ANYTHING IS NORMAL".

 

GEN Z is TOO YOUNG AND INEXPERIENCED TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS BEING DONE TO THEM.

 

20 years from now HALF OF GEN Z WILL BE IN THE PSYCHOLOGIST'S OFFICE, PLEADING FOR THE DOC TO "MAKE ME NORMAL AGAIN".

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

^ As evidenced in the Hungary game the other night. "Racist", strong, male sexuality with passion to fight and win...against a bunch of diversity-weakened soymilk (great phrase) whingers.

 

We slagged them (Hungary) off as a country, as a culture, as people...and watched them piss all over us. Trampled our shit watered-down nothingness into the pitch. 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, andy1033 said:

Being a eunuch is a very real thing, and probably has a real scientific reason, why some males become it.

 

historically it was usually done to people against their will for example arab slave traders used to geld the african slaves they took which is why the middle east isn't full of africans despite it having the main slave markets

 

Sometimes priests of particular deities would be eunuchs but in the modern context i would look more to the impact of certain endocrine disrupting chemicals as being the cause of lowered testosterone:

Infants Given Soy Formula Had Up To 22,000 Times More Estrogen Than Breastfed Babies

Equivalent of five birth control pills, study finds

By Herculean Strength Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Infants given soy formula over breastmilk were exposed to the equivalent of 5 birth control pills and had between 13,000-22,000 times more serum estrogen.

Soy formula contains phytoestrogens, genistein and daidzein (also called isoflavones).

No phytoestrogens have been detected in milk-based formulas.

Around 25% of American fed formula are given soy formulas, according to NACD.

https://www.newswars.com/infants-given-soy-formula-had-up-to-22000-times-more-estrogen-than-breastfed-babies/

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, gregory-peccary said:

We ought to be accurate with our terminology.

Strictly speaking a Eunuch is complete emasculation, penis and testicles gone.

Had a fairly high death rate in the old days but eunuchs were highly valued sooooo...

 

My partner would be amused to discover she is considered to be spayed!

Way back when, many so-called eunuchs (working in harems and the like) still had cocks. I think castrati (for musical purposes) did too, so could apply to those who are just ball-less.

 

Apologies to partner, I tend to have more to do with dogs and cats.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/16/2022 at 11:12 PM, Shy Talk said:

Thing is, you can physically prove if someone's a eunuch, so it has far more validity than, say, 'non-binary', which has this gobbledegook description on google:

 

Non-binary[a] or genderqueer is an umbrella term for gender identities that are not solely male or female‍—‌identities that are outside the gender binary.[2][3] Non-binary identities fall under the transgender umbrella, since non-binary people typically identify with a gender that is different from their assigned sex,[3] though some non-binary individuals do not consider themselves transgender.[4]

Non-binary people may identify as an intermediate or separate third gender,[5] identify with more than one gender,[6][7] no gender (agender), or have a fluctuating gender identity (genderfluid).[8] Gender identity is separate from sexual or romantic orientation,[9] and non-binary people have a variety of sexual orientations, just as cisgender people do.[10] Being non-binary is also not the same as being intersex; most intersex people identify as either male or female.[11]

 

Nonsense.

In other words its just words that doesn't mean anything. Post modern nonsense. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

historically it was usually done to people against their will for example arab slave traders used to geld the african slaves they took which is why the middle east isn't full of africans despite it having the main slave markets

 

Sometimes priests of particular deities would be eunuchs but in the modern context i would look more to the impact of certain endocrine disrupting chemicals as being the cause of lowered testosterone:

Infants Given Soy Formula Had Up To 22,000 Times More Estrogen Than Breastfed Babies

Equivalent of five birth control pills, study finds

By Herculean Strength Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Infants given soy formula over breastmilk were exposed to the equivalent of 5 birth control pills and had between 13,000-22,000 times more serum estrogen.

Soy formula contains phytoestrogens, genistein and daidzein (also called isoflavones).

No phytoestrogens have been detected in milk-based formulas.

Around 25% of American fed formula are given soy formulas, according to NACD.

https://www.newswars.com/infants-given-soy-formula-had-up-to-22000-times-more-estrogen-than-breastfed-babies/

 

I bet this was done purposely.

 

If you visit large American cities, you'll be stunned by just how large the LGBT communities in those cities are.

 

Its very obvious that the LGBT rate in America is not the result of 'genetics'.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Truthblast said:

Its very obvious that the LGBT rate in America is not the result of 'genetics'.

 

society is being socially engineered in many ways

 

so what would be the point of feminising men from a conspiracy perspective?

 

first of all it lowers fertility so it helps the elites achieve their population reduction goals and secondly it leaves the population physically weaker and therefore less able to stand up for itself

 

imagine a medieval castle siege: if you had the ability to do it the best weapon you could deploy against your enemy before you sought to breach the castle would be to make all the menfolk effeminate. Then the population would be a walkover. That's what they are doing to us: employing modern siege tactics to wear us down before their big push

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

society is being socially engineered in many ways

 

so what would be the point of feminising men from a conspiracy perspective?

 

first of all it lowers fertility so it helps the elites achieve their population reduction goals and secondly it leaves the population physically weaker and therefore less able to stand up for itself

 

imagine a medieval castle siege: if you had the ability to do it the best weapon you could deploy against your enemy before you sought to breach the castle would be to make all the menfolk effeminate. Then the population would be a walkover. That's what they are doing to us: employing modern siege tactics to wear us down before their big push

 

Let's be frank.

 

Many men especially the younger generations are weak from anti heterosexual men social engineering and endocrine hormone dirsuptors. I recently read many sun creams contain endocrine which is a pollutant of the waters and even more dangerous to men afaik.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Golden Retriever said:

Let's be frank.

 

Many men especially the younger generations are weak from social engineering and endocrine hormone dirsuptors. I recently read many

sun creams contain endocrine which is a pollutant of the waters and even more dangerous to men afaik.

 

the truth about just how harmful to life these corporate, mass produced chemicals are is coming out in dribs and drabs in the mainstream press but i still feel its not impacting on the public consciousness

 

over the last two years we saw most people lose their collective shit over the flu! Over something we have all had before and have been living with our whole lives and yet when there is a REAL crisis that is actually worth getting fired up about like endocrine disrupting chemicals filling up the biosphere, people just can't get their heads around it

 

i think that whole 'mass formation' concept is right in that most people follow the latest social bond and because the corporate media holds their attention THAT dictates what the latest social bond will be ie what people should collectively identify with

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

the truth about just how harmful to life these corporate, mass produced chemicals are is coming out in dribs and drabs in the mainstream press but i still feel its not impacting on the public consciousness

 

over the last two years we saw most people lose their collective shit over the flu! Over something we have all had before and have been living with our whole lives and yet when there is a REAL crisis that is actually worth getting fired up about like endocrine disrupting chemicals filling up the biosphere, people just can't get their heads around it

 

i think that whole 'mass formation' concept is right in that most people follow the latest social bond and because the corporate media holds their attention THAT dictates what the latest social bond will be ie what people should collectively identify with

 

Sadly many people are more concerned about the effects of polluting the waters from sun creams than they are about the effects

on their own bodies because the corporate media are in bed with these corporations who don't highlight very probable dangerous

health problems

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Sadly many people are more concerned about the effects of polluting the waters from sun creams than they are about the effects

on their own bodies because the corporate media are in bed with these corporations who don't highlight very probable dangerous

health problems

 

 

it basically needs people to have a radical shift in consciousness away from believing that corporations are benign agents that sometimes make mistakes towards the truth which is that they are legal entities owned by satanists that are using those legal vehicles to wage silent war against humanity

 

once a person undergoes that internal shift they begin to really understand what it is that we are up against and they begin to understand things like why johnson and johnsons talcum powder that some people put on their babies has asbestos in it

 

only a person who understands the truth about the corporations can understand how that happens

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...