Cash-Strapped BBC spend £5m on new studio for News coverage

You forgot to mention all the bribes the bbc executives take, you know the ones i mean, the ones who tell massive lies and report it all as independant broadcasting, who are all on multi-million dollar salaries, drive around in rolls-royces, live in big mansions, then say the bbc has no money - wonder where it's all going?

Wonder if all the different " news " channels had to report all the dosh they collect and who it comes from - guess that would leave egg on a lot of faces - but bill gates has got to get his message out somehow so eggs and faces doesn't really seem to matter.

BTW Do you think these executives walk around, feeling red-faced, a little embarrased, at all the eyes burning into them from all directions, peeps whispering, everyone knows they are just a bunch of bullshitters. How do you think it feels to be branded a professional liar and full of stink. Or do you think they feel totally disconnected from it all, like when people were booing BJ the other day and he just casually waved back as though he doesn't give a fuck, when people booed the royals and the royals just casually waved like : We don't give a fuck either, just keep sending us Billions of dollars of your money every year for us to spend, and you can say whatever you fucking feel like - so fuck off

Trooping-the-colour-2497929.jpg.e7a2e73d99fb33f351a0f5ac2ee29ba8.jpg

Edited by jack121

The BBC used to be regarded as a trustworthy news source around the world.

In recent years, the BBC's international reporting has become so shallow, selective and superficial that it is considered a shadow of its former self.

CNN International has committed suicide as well.

That leaves Al-Jazeera to fill the void.

LMAO

On 6/16/2022 at 5:18 PM, Saved said:

Within days of moving into my new place I was receiving red letters from the BBC saying that there was no record of anybody living in this flat that had a TV License. I have thrown a good ten of them in the bin over the last seven months and received another one only today. On the front it says "Will you be in on the 30th June?", so it looks like there will be some sort of invasion by a bailiff or some other goon.

There is no television in my flat and I do not watch any television on any of my PCs or phone. I watched an online lawyer on YouTube speak about this and he made the observation that nobody comes around to check if you have a shotgun because there is nobody presently listed at the property with a shotgun license, so why should the BBC assume one is guilty of owning a television?

To put a stop to this, just go to the TV Licensing website and complete the declaration that you do not need a TV LIcence.

That will stop the letters and harrassment. The declaration is only valid for two years though, so you just need to submit a new declaration at that point.

That's what I did after I cancelled my TV licence in 2020. No letters and no-one has ever turned up at my property.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

To put a stop to this, just go to the TV Licensing website and complete the declaration that you do not need a TV LIcence.

That will stop the letters and harrassment. The declaration is only valid for two years though, so you just need to submit a new declaration at that point.

That's what I did after I cancelled my TV licence in 2020. No letters and no-one has ever turned up at my property.

Thank you - I'll get on that Monday.