Jump to content

So What Exactly Is Believed To Be Wrong With The Jab ?


sammyboy72
 Share

Recommended Posts

Is it Spike Proteins ? , Graphene ? , Immortal "Hydra" Creatures ? , NanoTech ?
-
I thought David Icke was led by the "God Head" ?
-
We point at the scientists of the government and say that they are wrong , but why after nearly 3 years is there still not definitive answer within our community as to what is wrong with the jab ?.
-
By now we should have indisputable proof of what is wrong with the jab and be able to present this information to every court around the world.. But we only have theories , not facts.
-
We are being played by the same people who are playing the government believers , please do not bury your head in the sand , we still stand a chance.

facebook 1.PNG

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not sure it is just theory and beliefs.

 

My sister in law had the jab and now has permanent blood clotting issues in her leg. After long testing, the DR admitted the cause was the jab.

 

I know others who have had heart attacks after getting the jab but no one tested whether the jab was the cause or not.

 

But from my experience, apart from not knowing about the long term implications, the short term ones are that it causes heart/blood problems.

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The formula/composition of the jabs was never made PUBLIC.

 

Oxford were going to OPEN SOURCE their vaccine. Fully transparent.

 

Bill Gates hurriedly arrived in the UK and persuaded them to CLOSE THE SOURCE.

 

Result? NONE OF THE MRNA VAX FORMULAS CAN BE INSPECTED BY EXPERTS.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

The formula/composition of the jabs was never made PUBLIC.

 

Oxford were going to OPEN SOURCE their vaccine. Fully transparent.

 

Bill Gates hurriedly arrived in the UK and persuaded them to CLOSE THE SOURCE.

 

Result? NONE OF THE MRNA VAX FORMULAS CAN BE INSPECTED BY EXPERTS.

 

 Yet David Icke posts any theory on the vaccine like it has been shown to be real and has completed lab testing. If the Conspiracy Scientists could prove what was in the vaccine then there would be one general opinion in the community and a very clear line of proof .. David icke has said to be influenced by higher beings but can not come to a solid answer of what is in the vaccine ? .. It seems that his divine inspiration only works when it suits him.. Shame people can't have an interview with him when they have read what he has.. You should read the Nag Hammadi Texts , then remember that david icke said he is that god head incarnate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, sammyboy72 said:

 Yet David Icke posts any theory on the vaccine like it has been shown to be real and has completed lab testing. If the Conspiracy Scientists could prove what was in the vaccine then there would be one general opinion in the community and a very clear line of proof .. David icke has said to be influenced by higher beings but can not come to a solid answer of what is in the vaccine ? .. It seems that his divine inspiration only works when it suits him.. Shame people can't have an interview with him when they have read what he has.. You should read the Nag Hammadi Texts , then remember that david icke said he is that god head incarnate.

For me. The burden of proof lay with those claiming that the vaccine is necessary and is safe to prove both. They said that it is safe yet we have so many first and second hand experiences showing that it isn't. So in my view it's perfectly sensible to ask questions. Does David Icke or anyone have ALL the answers? No. But at least there are people actively questioning.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, sammyboy72 said:

David icke has said to be influenced by higher beings but can not come to a solid answer of what is in the vaccine ? 

There isn't only one type/brand of vaccine either. Then they mixed & matched, added in boosters.

 

This was an experiment, remember. There isn't "a vaccine" with a single set of ingredients, that everyone was given.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There never was covid 19. So there never was a vaccine for covid 19. Whatever it is the so called covid jab doesn’t do what it says on the box. 
 

slow kill and infertility is my guess. 
 

never trust a drug pusher kids!
 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

There isn't only one type/brand of vaccine either. Then they mixed & matched, added in boosters.

 

This was an experiment, remember. There isn't "a vaccine" with a single set of ingredients, that everyone was given.

 

Also non MRNA vaccine BEROVAX received no FUNDING.

 

It was 80% effective and had few side effects.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Why you promoting vaccines on here?

 

I know many people who got Covid.

 

nearly died from it in a hospital.

 

But I also know 3 people who got vaccine injured from the damn Pfizer jab.

 

So I am pointing out that a SAFE, NON-MRNA BASED VACCINE WAS AVAILABLE, but WAS SHOVED ASIDE TO FORCE MRNA SHOTS ON PEOPLE.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Virology" is modern day sorcery, and "covid" is a spell, a diversion and a distraction. A cover story.

That's what "The Godhead" told me. It also told me the whole world is a fraud passing itself off as "reality".

 

 

Vaccine factory.jpg

Blackmagic Design.jpg

bizarro_world-baseball.jpg

cover_Steppenwolf69 Full.jpg

The Matrix 1.jpg

oz-the-great-and-powerful.jpg

isolatesvirus.jpeg

Edited by novymir
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

To be fair Op has made a good point , why isn't there one clear document showing everything that is wrong with the vaccine.

A murder trial does not have 5 different opinions on why someone is guilty , it is always one vote.

 

Reading their other post and watching the video , David Icke did say that free will is the problem , did work for the BBC and was involved with the green party.

 

There is no smoke without fire and something seems to be off

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Looks like the OP is trying to debunk DI, and the truth movement with it. 

 

But not doing it terribly well, or cleverly.

 

 

90's calling, they want their roast of DI back.

 

---

 

At sammyboy72 here (on the presumption you're a real person asking genuine questions - doubtful, but hey) --

 

DI is not the sole source of research, activism or evidence for this agenda, nor for jab reactions/deaths, nor the agenda as a whole, in spite of all his research over the years and fantastic platform here in his name. If we find out DI is a shill tomorrow, then it changes nothing about what we know. People are still being killed and maimed by unnecessary experimental shots they were manipulated into getting, and the economic reset of society moves on. That we have no definitive mechanism for exactly how the jabs are killing and maiming people is hardly anyone's fault when there's so much secrecy regarding the contents and any further studies on people who've taken it. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Truthblast said:

 

I know many people who got Covid.

 

nearly died from it in a hospital.

 

But I also know 3 people who got vaccine injured from the damn Pfizer jab.

 

So I am pointing out that a SAFE, NON-MRNA BASED VACCINE WAS AVAILABLE, but WAS SHOVED ASIDE TO FORCE MRNA SHOTS ON PEOPLE.

 

 I dont know anyone who was admitted into Intensive care, except Boris. Please tell us some more, as this is the internet & full of bullshitters who claim anything.

 

I dont believe in pumping the body full of aluminium to cure a fake virus thats never been isolated. How exactly does that work & why would anyone promote an experimental poison. Why would you believe its safe? Do you believe the flu vaccine is safe or effective?? Trust the science.🙏

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mushroomable said:

To be fair Op has made a good point , why isn't there one clear document showing everything that is wrong with the vaccine.

A murder trial does not have 5 different opinions on why someone is guilty , it is always one vote.

 

Reading their other post and watching the video , David Icke did say that free will is the problem , did work for the BBC and was involved with the green party.

 

There is no smoke without fire and something seems to be off

Another new account with the same narrative as OP.

 

I guess when you wait 2 hours for the no 62 bus, then 5 come along all at once........😅 or coincy winky?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mushroomable said:

To be fair Op has made a good point , why isn't there one clear document showing everything that is wrong with the vaccine.

A murder trial does not have 5 different opinions on why someone is guilty , it is always one vote.

 

Reading their other post and watching the video , David Icke did say that free will is the problem , did work for the BBC and was involved with the green party.

 

There is no smoke without fire and something seems to be off

If somehow in the world of miracles you are genuine, then if you want a one page document, then why not do it yourself? Why do you want David to do it for you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My stepdad was on a Covid ward for a couple of weeks, while my Mother drowned in her own fluids. As I have said before though, his lungs were already fvcked. Now he is on this machine:

 

om.jpg

 

And I lost my nan days after she was boosted, so fvck the vax too.

 

I can prove it all with NHS paperwork and the ashes of my mum, just not sure how to without doxxing myself.

 

That being said, I never said there was nothing going around, I just said they might have rebranded or messed with something that already existed, or it's something else damaging people. I don't bloody know, I just know plenty of people that got ill, but only vulnerable that got screwed.

 

This is why I mostly stay out of the Covid thread now, but I still support peoples rights to choose what goes into their bodies, and I fvck all the surveillance shit that they're rolling out with the jab.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

 I dont know anyone who was admitted into Intensive care, except Boris. Please tell us some more, as this is the internet & full of bullshitters who claim anything.

 

I dont believe in pumping the body full of aluminium to cure a fake virus thats never been isolated. How exactly does that work & why would anyone promote an experimental poison. Why would you believe its safe? Do you believe the flu vaccine is safe or effective?? Trust the science.🙏

 

I am not promoting the "Clotshot Vaccine".

 

 But I do know people who got Covid.

 

One spent 3 weeks in hospital, then told me "I had such trouble breathing at the peak of it that I thought that's it, I'm going to die alone and miserable in this stupid hospital bed".

 

About 11 people I know or know through other people got varying degrees of Covid.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My 2 Cents, my best mate's cousin worked on the Oxford Vaccine, he got all his info from her. According to him, from info from her, there was nothing untoward in the Oxford Vaccine, it was well tested as 80% of the vaccine is the delivery system and thart part was totally safe.

 

My sister however told me that I would die during Red October when they activated the Kill Switch over 5G.

 

When I didn't die in October she told me actually they were using the Gregorian calender and I would die in November.

 

When I didn't die in November I asked my sister why and she told me President Trump tweaked the 5G signal and turned the kill switch off.

 

She told me Lady Di was coming out of hiding as was JFK Jr who would appear and announce he's running for President.

 

So, do I believe my sister, reading crap on the internet, or an actual scientist who worked on the vaccine?

 

I'm sure you can guess.

 

Now I'm told it will be a slow death and my DNA has been altered. Again, little proof is offerred for it.

 

I took the Jab, I believed then, as I still believe now, Covid was an escaped biological weapon from research carried out in Wuhan lab, covertly linked to American scientists. It attacked respiratory system and as a heavy smoker I had concerns if I caught it.

 

But lets be real, masks do nothing and I spent a week in lockdown  with my wife sick from Covid - it really knocked her about, fatigue, headache, shortness of breath, loss of taste and smell. But despite being locked in a house with a Covid patient and sharing a bed - I did NOT catch Covid, nor did my 3 kids. We didn't wear masks.

 

When I eventually did get it, I didn't realize I had it because it was so mild. I had one day when I chucked my guts up all day, hot and cold sweats etc but otherwise very little.

 

Then it left me and on the way out it gave me a kicking - Fatigue, bad cough, congestion, unable to regulate body temp - felt cold but my face and hands sweated, an old knee injury flared up and I had to limp for a week until it calmed down, I felt crap for 2 weeks after I tested clear.

 

My wife ssy's whatever it was it was like nothing she's ever had before.

 

Coincidently I searched up deaths attributable to the vaccine this morning. Apparently up until August 2021 there were 9 deaths in England, Scotland and Wales directly attributed to the vaccine, although I slso saw a figure of 1,735 deaths linked to vaccine but that figure was supposed to be unreliable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

So, do I believe my sister, reading crap on the internet, or an actual scientist who worked on the vaccine?

 

What actual scientist was this exactly?, do you have any supporting evidence that this actual scientist is impartial?, is there any evidence that this actual scientist has done any actual work on the so called 'vaccine' and hereby to be known as 'experimental fluid injection' because it is not a vaccine at all?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

What actual scientist was this exactly?, do you have any supporting evidence that this actual scientist is impartial?, is there any evidence that this actual scientist has done any actual work on the so called 'vaccine' and hereby to be known as 'experimental fluid injection' because it is not a vaccine at all?

 

No, no evidence I'm afraid, just personal experience to which I can offer no proof publicly.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...