Jump to content

The paedo is back - Randy Andy is returning to " serving " the country


jack121
 Share

Recommended Posts

The professional parsites and scroungers with the constant begging bowl in their hands, the royals, who just turn up somewhere and wave, and that's about it, then send you bills for £billions every year, have decided that ostracized paedo and best friends with every weirdo and in the world, randy andy is to return to royal life.

 

AAYmew9_img.jpg.5eb0d5a4d4b457a71a9569f993f467c5.jpg

 

As if we have not seen enough of this hideously ugly twit for so many eyeball-searing years, he will not doubt return to waving, becoming the patron of charities, and jetsetting around the world on luxurious expensive holidays, which of course will be labelled as humanitarian fact finding missions costing you £millions at a time.

A palace source said: ‘Clearly, thought will have to be given to how to support the popular duke as he seeks to slowly rebuild his life. There is  an awareness and sensitivity to public feelings, after all we can't bite the massive and generous hand that feeds us.

Randy Andy was absent from the Queen’s Jubilee celebrations last weekend, he couldn't make  after testing positive for Covid-19, the palace claimed. And he  was too busy polishing his medals, which the royals seem to have a lot of, although what exactly what great and noble deed these are for nobody knows

 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just look at that picture with those little piggy in-bred eyes peering out toward all their subjects.  Vile lot.  The MSM will say the jubilee was a success and "popularity in the monarchy couldn't be higher than ever."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nefaria said:

The MSM will say the jubilee was a success and "popularity in the monarchy couldn't be higher than ever."

 

Royal Family on high alert over polls showing worrying support drop 'Alarm bells ringing!'
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1623776/Royal-Family-latest-Queen-popularity-polls-latest-support-for-British-monarchy-vn

 

The elites can't have an NWO if they don't scapegoat the old system. Youngsters need to be rabidly anti-colonialist and anti-monarchy so the next set of slavemasters can takeover.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I didn't catch the jubilee, had better things to do like watching paint dry, but did you see any of it?

I saw a few minutes of some royal event last year, and there was a small crowd of about a hundred people on the street outside the event. The bbc claimed thousands had turned up, along with a bbc supplied loud dubbing of canned cheering and applause. But there was a sneaky trick in play. The bbc were also keeping the camera in tight focus on these hundred, so trying to give the impression there were thousands there when in fact it was a lot less.

Did they do anything similar with the jubilee.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

High alert means nothing, it's just to make it look like they care that the public is turning on them.

 

>get conquered in 1066

>get land taken

>money lenders start taking the piss

>use Britain to loot the world

>leave the natives that you conquered in 2066 as a hated minority

 

They don't give a damn about this island or it's people. They will leave us hanging. This idea that the press licks their arse is not true. The subversive press knows Zion is the future. Look how Charles is moaning about the Rwanda crap at the moment. His family is more responsible for colonialism than regular British people, yet he is fine with British taking the burden of mass immigration, turning our streets into dumping grounds while he lives in luxury. All they do is serve the anti-white agenda like eveyone else at this point, and stupid normies probably associate those cretinous bastards with us normal Europeans. I'm nearly convinced that the royals are fine with looking like scumbags if it makes us Euros look bad in the process.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

 

>get conquered in 1066

>get land taken

 

I have started to think lately a lot of our problems first started with the Norman conquest, the Domesday book etc, auditing everyone and everything so they could figure out how to much to tax everyone.  Also writing laws in Latin so the common folk couldn't understand them.  English language changed too from a Germanic one to a bastardised French version, loosing a lot of Saxon and Viking vocabulary and culture in the process. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, jack121 said:

 

As if we have not seen enough of this hideously ugly twit for so many eyeball-searing years, he will not doubt return to waving, becoming the patron of charities, and jetsetting around the world on luxurious expensive holidays, which of course will be labelled as humanitarian fact finding missions costing you £millions at a time.

 

 

 

 

He will be jetsetting around the world to resume his child-trafficking and weapons's sales to the 'movers and sheikhers' which will be labelled as 'diplomacy.'

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Andrew took all the heat off Charles.

 

Charles not only hanged with the biggest serial child predator in Englands history, but also two others, Sadist Peter Ball that Charles downplayed his actions, but even housed him away from public on one of his estates for years before he was rearrested. Charles made the guy untouchable basically.

Ball was originally let off by the police, but was meant to have been struck off by the church, but never was.

Ball done 16 months for assaulting 18 boys, one boy committed suicide.

 

Sir Laurens van der Post.. Charles other spiritual advisor another sadist. https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/gray_matter/9993611.print/

 

Prince Charles and Laurence van der Post – does it matter?

 

The Royal Family: (no coincidence.)

https://indymedia.org.au/files/Royals56.pdf

 

 

 

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Nefaria said:

Just look at that picture with those little piggy in-bred eyes peering out toward all their subjects.  Vile lot.  The MSM will say the jubilee was a success and "popularity in the monarchy couldn't be higher than ever."

 

Good point. I remember seeing some old pics of egyptian kings and queens, and they were well into keeping their incestious bloodline pure, brothers shagging their sisters, their own mothers. And in the pics they had squinty eyes as well, sometimes one eye would be lower than the other, one ear lower than the other, all signs of wrongness gone wild

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Andrew took all the heat off Charles.

 

Charles not only hanged with the biggest serial child predator in Englands history, but also two others, Sadist Peter Ball that Charles downplayed his actions, but even housed him away from public on one of his estates for years before he was rearrested. Charles made the guy untouchable basically.

Ball was originally let off by the police, but was meant to have been struck off by the church, but never was.

Ball done 16 months for assaulting 18 boys, one boy committed suicide.

 

Sir Laurens van der Post.. Charles other spiritual advisor another sadist. https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/gray_matter/9993611.print/

 

Prince Charles and Laurence van der Post – does it matter?

 

The Royal Family: (no coincidence.)

https://indymedia.org.au/files/Royals56.pdf

 

 

 

Probably all stems from hanging around with his weirdo uncle Mountbatten.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/12/2022 at 6:13 AM, jack121 said:

I didn't catch the jubilee, had better things to do like watching paint dry, but did you see any of it?

I saw a few minutes of some royal event last year, and there was a small crowd of about a hundred people on the street outside the event. The bbc claimed thousands had turned up, along with a bbc supplied loud dubbing of canned cheering and applause. But there was a sneaky trick in play. The bbc were also keeping the camera in tight focus on these hundred, so trying to give the impression there were thousands there when in fact it was a lot less.

Did they do anything similar with the jubilee.

 

I've watched none of it other than this and laughed.

Protesters were protesting about Royal land, a pig got a slap and everybody was falling over like the Humpty Dumpty.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

According to this, Prince Charmless is banned from attending the Garter procession because other royals fear a backlash and a petitions been handed in demanding that Blair's award is rescinded. 🙂

 

The Guardian: Prince Andrew to miss Windsor Castle procession after ‘family decision’.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/jun/13/prince-andrew-barred-from-procession-lobbing-charles-william-duke-of-york-garter-windsor

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

According to this, Prince Charmless is banned from attending the Garter procession because other royals fear a backlash and a petitions been handed in demanding that Blair's award is rescinded. 🙂

 

The Guardian: Prince Andrew to miss Windsor Castle procession after ‘family decision’.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/jun/13/prince-andrew-barred-from-procession-lobbing-charles-william-duke-of-york-garter-windsor

 

Again it's pushing the lies that the royals are honourable and noble people, that any kind of wrong doing is automatically swooped upon and throughly investigated by the ever-vigilant forces of democracy that watch and protect us and our country.

Get so sick of and tired of evil bar stewards always finding some spin or twist to glorify their cunning insidious action:

" Let's invade iraq, 'cause they've got weapons of mass destruction. We honestly really don't care about the oil, the wealth, the colonisation, we just want to bring peace and democracy to iraq and the only way we can do that is by bombing the country, killing millions of people, and taking the whole place over by extreme force with no regard for human rights. And once we get in there let's torture them rape them and stick them in prisons like guantanamo bay with no trial no due process, and beat them until they admit to being a dirty filthy terrorist.

 

Camp_x-ray_detainees.jpg.bb2b7ee056a576ff774d48540e300121.jpg

 

Yeah, come on, let's swear and spit on terrorists, make them squat down until their knees are ruined. Waterboard the truth out of them.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, jack121 said:

 

Again it's pushing the lies that the royals are honourable and noble people, that any kind of wrong doing is automatically swooped upon and throughly investigated by the ever-vigilant forces of democracy that watch and protect us and our country.

Get so sick of and tired of evil bar stewards always finding some spin or twist to glorify their cunning insidious action:

" Let's invade iraq, 'cause they've got weapons of mass destruction. We honestly really don't care about the oil, the wealth, the colonisation, we just want to bring peace and democracy to iraq and the only way we can do that is by bombing the country, killing millions of people, and taking the whole place over by extreme force with no regard for human rights. And once we get in there let's torture them rape them and stick them in prisons like guantanamo bay with no trial no due process, and beat them until they admit to being a dirty filthy terrorist.

 

Camp_x-ray_detainees.jpg.bb2b7ee056a576ff774d48540e300121.jpg

 

Yeah, come on, let's swear and spit on terrorists, make them squat down until their knees are ruined. Waterboard the truth out of them.

 

 

Wonder how many of them are actually "terrorists" more like they were in the wrong place at the wrong time with brown coloured skin.  I remember seeing footage of soldiers in New Orleans pointing their guns at local residents just because they had the audacity to turn up at a military base asking for food and shelter during Hurricane Katrina.

Edited by Nefaria
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Nefaria said:

Wonder how many of them are actually "terrorists" more like they were in the wrong place at the wrong time with brown coloured skin.  I remember seeing footage of soldiers in New Orleans pointing their guns at local residents just because they had the audacity to turn up at a military base asking for food and shelter during Hurricane Katrina.

 

Throughly agree we you. It should be the other way around, with the soldiers on their knees and the glorious honest everyday working class people of the world, who make up the vast majority of the population, calling the shots - or kicking the shit out of them.

Remember seeing something similar to what you are talking about happening in mexico: after a violent storm peeps' houses were smashed up, no food, no electricity, and starving peeps had formed a queue outside the house of the local drug dealer, who was giving away a hundred dollars to each person. Guy must have given away a million dollars very very easily.

It really touched me how this man was just giving away money to total strangers knocking on his door - I've always relied on the kindness of strangers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...