Minor News items - Not worth a thread of their own

SuperstarNeilC

Ironic for Ickonic.

Headline on DI.com says it all, meanwhile; give us your money to see/hear what may help you realise what’s really going on; gee mate, haven’t got any money, had to pinch a loaf of bread so the kids could eat.

Cost-of-living crisis sparks boom in ‘first time’ shoplifters with supermarket bosses saying theft levels are ‘off the charts’

https://davidicke.com/2022/05/23/cost-of-living-crisis-sparks-boom-in-first-time-shoplifters-with-supermarket-bosses-saying-theft-levels-are-off-the-charts/

23 minutes ago, jedidiah said:

Ironic for Ickonic.

Headline on DI.com says it all, meanwhile; give us your money to see/hear what may help you realise what’s really going on; gee mate, haven’t got any money, had to pinch a loaf of bread so the kids could eat.

Cost-of-living crisis sparks boom in ‘first time’ shoplifters with supermarket bosses saying theft levels are ‘off the charts’

https://davidicke.com/2022/05/23/cost-of-living-crisis-sparks-boom-in-first-time-shoplifters-with-supermarket-bosses-saying-theft-levels-are-off-the-charts/

Everyone has to make a living Jed. Believe it or not books dont make much money after the publishers deduct and then the selling platforms take a chunk. DI books are not that expensive compared to many books. The work that goes into a book is incredible...the hours, the research etc. Ickonic also has to employ staff and I have yet to see such a studio work with two people. The guests... do they need paying? Lots to consider... time is money for everyone. Like I mentioned before, David Icke puts out a lot for free and has done for 30 years. He had kids to raise during that time too... Many cant afford to buy everything we'd like...everyone needs to eat. Like when movies come out - people pay at the box offices and then later it can be viewed for free....we just have to wait. I'm sure most of what we need to know DI has already put out.

It's not a surprise that people are having to steal to eat... lost jobs, less money, closed businesses... we know who to blame... Just need people to wake up and resist further bullshit.

• Like 1

White supreme pizza violence strikes again!
Notice the official media piece doesn't mention race (in America.)
In the UK/Europe they don't mention names.
All international media shy away from showing face pics.
Unless the psycho is WHITE!
Then his name, face and RACE is repeated in EVERY article for a week.

It's never a "hate crime"
It's never "domestic terrorism"
It's always a "car" or a "gun"
He is always "a good boy" who was "turnin' his life around" and Dindu nuffin.
Every.Single.Time

As much as they're DYING to get hold of White Americans guns and although this Hispanic slaughtered 14 school kids and is most probably not a CIA MKUltra'd mental case as they tend to 'radicalize' and entrap isolated White kids - there will be no loud calls for disarmament and more censorship; it will be dropped from the news cycle as soon as possible like the Waukesha massacre was.
284091288_10166498513955360_9170405777255200855_n.jpg.25643d74afacbb5c0f8fa9f262ca974b.jpg

Speaking of Waukesha massacre where a "SUV" caused over 60 white people to trip over... did you know that another car randomly attacked and killed 6 people at a festival in Belgium two months ago?
No, probably didn't.
image.png.c9416fe3a4d6fb67a42ed97730041ed6.png
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Every.Single.Time

As much as they're DYING to get hold of White Americans guns and although this Hispanic slaughtered 14 school kids and is most probably not a CIA MKUltra'd mental case as they tend to 'radicalize' and entrap isolated White kids - there will be no loud calls for disarmament and more censorship; it will be dropped from the news cycle as soon as possible like the Waukesha massacre was.
284091288_10166498513955360_9170405777255200855_n.jpg.25643d74afacbb5c0f8fa9f262ca974b.jpg

Speaking of Waukesha massacre where a "SUV" caused over 60 white people to trip over... did you know that another car randomly attacked and killed 6 people at a festival in Belgium two months ago?
No, probably didn't.

Absolute truth; but hide your head in the sand mr and mrs normie, nothing to see here - until it’s your turn.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Everyone has to make a living Jed. Believe it or not books dont make much money after the publishers deduct and then the selling platforms take a chunk. DI books are not that expensive compared to many books. The work that goes into a book is incredible...the hours, the research etc. Ickonic also has to employ staff and I have yet to see such a studio work with two people. The guests... do they need paying? Lots to consider... time is money for everyone. Like I mentioned before, David Icke puts out a lot for free and has done for 30 years. He had kids to raise during that time too... Many cant afford to buy everything we'd like...everyone needs to eat. Like when movies come out - people pay at the box offices and then later it can be viewed for free....we just have to wait. I'm sure most of what we need to know DI has already put out.

It's not a surprise that people are having to steal to eat... lost jobs, less money, closed businesses... we know who to blame... Just need people to wake up and resist further bullshit.

Icke has never been short of money; overseas trips - Peru etc; heaps of other countries on his speaking tours; yes books; and other stuff - which is there online, which may or may not be true.

Icke was going along fine; simple and sweet, getting the message out; then ickonic.

They wouldn’t have to pay people, have more than two people etc etc, if they didn’t have all the flash; totally unnecessary with all the other alternatives apart from youtube and twitter.

This is my opinion and I’ll stick to it; no matter what anyone says - or does.

The underdog needs all the help they can get; and hypocrisy does not sit well with me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, jedidiah said:

Icke has never been short of money; overseas trips - Peru etc; heaps of other countries on his speaking tours; yes books; and other stuff - which is there online, which may or may not be true.

Icke was going along fine; simple and sweet, getting the message out; then ickonic.

They wouldn’t have to pay people, have more than two people etc etc, if they didn’t have all the flash; totally unnecessary with all the other alternatives apart from youtube and twitter.

This is my opinion and I’ll stick to it; no matter what anyone says - or does.

The underdog needs all the help they can get; and hypocrisy does not sit well with me.

You are entitled to your opinion Jed. But unless what you say can be backed up... its a dead end. I'm all for each to their own in the opinion stakes...but it helps to know rather than assume. I feel sure David I, like anyone else is trying to get ahead of it all and help his kids continue his work after he retires. It's what most people would do.

They put a lot of hours in and in my opinion...like anyone who works hard...they need to be paid. Gotta say they have and do provide much for free...

But yes, we can all have our opinions...and whether I agree with you or not, I like to see how opinions are formed. Thanks for input.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Every.Single.Time

No, probably didn't.

Thanks for the links.. its getting crazy now.

17 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

You are entitled to your opinion Jed. But unless what you say can be backed up... its a dead end. I'm all for each to their own in the opinion stakes...but it helps to know rather than assume. I feel sure David I, like anyone else is trying to get ahead of it all and help his kids continue his work after he retires. It's what most people would do.

They put a lot of hours in and in my opinion...like anyone who works hard...they need to be paid. Gotta say they have and do provide much for free...

But yes, we can all have our opinions...and whether I agree with you or not, I like to see how opinions are formed. Thanks for input.

Missing my whole point; imo ickonic is not necessary; flash is not necessary; simple and to the point - as it worked very well for thirty years.

I’ll not debate this issue with you further; again, my opinion yes, which I will continue to state - on any subject I choose, anywhere I choose; anyone into censoring anyone else can get lost; free speech is essential.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jedidiah said:

Missing my whole point; imo ickonic is not necessary; flash is not necessary; simple and to the point - as it worked very well for thirty years.

I’ll not debate this issue with you further; again, my opinion yes, which I will continue to state - on any subject I choose, anywhere I choose; anyone into censoring anyone else can get lost; free speech is essential.

I agree, free speech is essential, and like i said I like to see opinion. Wasn't debating...was stating my opinion =equally valid. We do have to keep the thread on topic though. 

Just now, Beaujangles said:

I agree, and like i said I like to see opinion. Wasn't debating...was stating my opinion =equally valid. We do have to keep the thread on topic though. 

That the hard part because everything is so connected lol

• Like 1

“For as we forgive, we are forgiven; as we condemn others, we are ourselves condemned. Thus in patience condemn not, neither find fault; not condoning, not agreeing, but let thine own life so shine that others, seeing thy patience, knowing thy understanding, comprehending thy peace, may take hope.”
Edgar Cayce

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

Let's not cultivate a poverty consciousness.... Gareth could have been lot worse if he resorted to prostitution or drug dealings..... Clearly that doesn't serve to make a better world than producing shows/programmes.

Having said that I figured out that my utility bill/direct debit is up like 40%?! Does that seem right to you?

Anyway, here is your rebate info in case...

You cannot opt out of the £200 rebate, which will be credited to accounts automatically.

The £200 rebate will have to be repaid over five years from 2023, with customers paying an additional £40 on their bills each year.

https://inews.co.uk/news/energy-rebate-when-200-bills-payment-1547771

^ If this is the case, I don't want it. Damn, I can't opt out?!

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/millions-to-receive-350-boost-to-help-with-rising-energy-costs

^ I am a bit suspicious of having to submit a copy of your bank statement to your council for many reasons.

Edited by DaleP

8 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Let's not cultivate a poverty consciousness.... Gareth could have been lot worse if he resorted to prostitution or drug dealings..... Clearly that doesn't serve to make a better world than producing shows/programmes.

Having said that I figured out that my utility bill/direct debit is up like 40%?! Does that seem right to you?

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/millions-to-receive-350-boost-to-help-with-rising-energy-costs

^ I am a bit suspicious of having to submit a copy of your bank statement to your council for many reasons.

I'm pretty sure I was not lending to the conscientiousness of poverty. Everyone has to survive. Thats a fact. I'm not sure of your correlation to prostitution /drug dealing in this instance.

Everyones utility bills are up this year, in many countries...and no its not right - I think all the current inflation is unnecessary...but hey we are in the midst of multiple agendas.

Not sure what utility bills have to do with my post. But I do agree that current inflation is engineered by tbtb

• Like 1

I'd starve before I let them scrutinise my bank statements - though I concede that I may feel differently if I had responsibility for dependents. 

The Government, whilst ensuring the fat cats remain bloated on caviare & cream come what may, are robbing off Peter to pay Paul anyway. 

They're shafting disabled people who are entitled to that benefit wherever they can get away with it for example. 

4 hours ago, DaleP said:
“For as we forgive, we are forgiven; as we condemn others, we are ourselves condemned. Thus in patience condemn not, neither find fault; not condoning, not agreeing, but let thine own life so shine that others, seeing thy patience, knowing thy understanding, comprehending thy peace, may take hope.”
Edgar Cayce

Patronising platitudes;  you do as you will, and leave others to do as they will; freedom to express ones opinion and all that without the banal preaching.

4 hours ago, DaleP said:

‘Let’s not’?

You do/say what you choose to do/say, and let others choose the same - without the diktats/preaching.

• Haha 1

A warning of things to come?

(Though there are already plenty of ‘aggressive mutants’ around, an epidemic of them could be a worry).

Ive already witnessed erratic behaviour in vaxxed individuals; not violence so far, but with the ‘pox vaxx, who knows.

And all this gun control stuff, if you’re unarmed how do you deal with an aggressive mutant?

A gene-editing experiment on hamsters ended up turning them into ‘aggressive' mutants

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/techandscience/a-gene-editing-experiment-on-hamsters-ended-up-turning-them-into-aggressive-mutants/ar-AAXDXyF?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=4272ebe7c8974452973c0a9d51492f53

5 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

I'm pretty sure I was not lending to the conscientiousness of poverty. Everyone has to survive. Thats a fact. I'm not sure of your correlation to prostitution /drug dealing in this instance.

Everyones utility bills are up this year, in many countries...and no its not right - I think all the current inflation is unnecessary...but hey we are in the midst of multiple agendas.

Not sure what utility bills have to do with my post. But I do agree that current inflation is engineered by tbtb

Sorry if you took that wrong. I was agreeing with you that everybody has to make money.

13 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Sorry if you took that wrong. I was agreeing with you that everybody has to make money.

Sorry if I did - its sometimes hard when you cant hear someones tone or way they say things... I'm glad we share same views on it - thanks for explaining and apologies for not getting it right the first time...😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Beaujangles said:

Sorry if I did - its sometimes hard when you cant hear someones tone or way they say things... I'm glad we share same views on it - thanks for explaining and apologies for not getting it right the first time...😂

Like wise, my apologies if I took a few seconds of your life by my poor post. 😟

• Haha 1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10854921/Another-36-cases-mysterious-hepatitis-recorded-no-new-deaths.html

An outbreak of hepatitis in the States, mainly in children.

I'd like to know how many affected were jabbed but it interests me that the Daily Fail are suggesting it may have been triggered by lockdowns suppressing immune systems. 

More likely it's the deliberate degradation of immune systems courtesy of Bill Gates & co. 😡

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

OK, so I moaned about £200 utility rebate which needs to be paid back yesterday....

They've scrapped that now. lol

You don't have to pay back.

Mr Sunak also announced:

• Eight million households on means-tested benefits will get £650 paid directly into their bank accounts in two lump sums - one in July, the other this autumn
  • There will be separate one-off payments of £300 to pensioner households and £150 to individuals receiving disability benefits - groups who are "most vulnerable to rising prices"
  • The emergency Household Support Fund, which is allocated by councils in England, will be extended by £500m to £1.5bn. The Devolved governments will receive equivalent funding.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-61583651

Edited by DaleP

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

OK, so I moaned about £200 utility rebate which needs to be paid back yesterday....

They've scrapped that now. lol

You don't have to pay back.

Guilt money. Designed to make the public feel less "angry" about being told to keep away from dying relatives while the Govt partied.

• Like 1

• Bombadil changed the title to Minor News items - Not worth a thread of their own
  • Anti Facts Sir pinned this topic