Minor News items - Not worth a thread of their own

SuperstarNeilC

On 4/8/2022 at 8:43 PM, DaleP said:

Colloidal silver contains nanoparticles.

Click on 'nanomaterials' and scroll down. You'll see colliodal silver listed.

http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/o/1881/p/salsa/web/common/public/content?content_item_KEY=14112

Very interesting, I took a close look..... Among the things and brands listed are Kraft, coca cola, sweets of various kinds like Marshmallows... All nano or nano suspected.  Etc Etc... I will go back to this site repeatedly me thinks. Thanks Dale!

A chopping board with nano is on there that is supposed to be justified b/c it helps prevent bacteria, to that I simply say CUT IT OUT to all these lot. I hate them like I hate GMO's. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TetraG said:

Very interesting, I took a close look..... Among the things and brands listed are Kraft, coca cola, sweets of various kinds like Marshmallows... All nano or nano suspected.  Etc Etc... I will go back to this site repeatedly me thinks. Thanks Dale!

A chopping board with nano is on there that is supposed to be justified b/c it helps prevent bacteria, to that I simply say CUT IT OUT to all these lot. I hate them like I hate GMO's. 

I tell you, probably a wood chopping board (not composited) is the best because once the moisture evaporates from the board, the wood grain will destroy bacteria by closing in. It seems naturally sound, no need for nano.

• Like 1

Russian karting champion, 15, sacked for podium 'Nazi salute' insists he was NOT supporting fascism and that he was giving a traditional Italian gesture because he races under their flag

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10707135/Russian-karting-champ-15-sparks-fury-Nazi-salute-laughing-podium-amid-Ukraine-war.html

A Russian junior karting champion was booted off his racing team and is being investigated by tournament organisers after he appeared to do a Nazi salute on the podium before laughing hysterically.

5 hours ago, DaleP said:

Another day, another crisis in NYC. So is it done by Muslims, Russians, Covid or Climate change?

Oh so tiring with these script.

It was done by someone belonging to 13% of the population but who causes the VAST majority of violence crime. I'm not saying that to be a racist cvnt, it's just the way it is in the US. 

image.png.4e5c90e8c5f502245cf53798c6e70e51.png

image.png.dfbc9a8191b06440b209bc730c44cd9a.png

f0c56ac5e933e847.jpg.ecf64a9bc0be65834ab70f9be3be02d3.jpg

If the US was ~90% White like it used to be not so long ago, it would have a per capita murder rate on par with European countries - 1.55 -  all those horrible, founding stock, Trump supporting redneck, racist white supremacists are armed to the teeth and are not slaughtering people, despite what we're told. (I was shocked/not so shocked when I learnt that)

image.png.949e4c26f54b751f80d44f4637f53e7b.pngCRIME CRIME HAS LIKELY FAR SURPASSED THE 1990S AND THE FBI AND THE MEDIA ARE COVERING IT UP

Vincent James - Red Elephants - 15mins

https://www.bitchute.com/video/trUbhiXjz2a2/

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

It was done by someone belonging to 13% of the population but who causes the VAST majority of violence crime. I'm not saying that to be a racist cvnt, it's just the way it is in the US. 

image.png.4e5c90e8c5f502245cf53798c6e70e51.png

image.png.dfbc9a8191b06440b209bc730c44cd9a.png

f0c56ac5e933e847.jpg.ecf64a9bc0be65834ab70f9be3be02d3.jpg

If the US was ~90% White like it used to be not so long ago, it would have a per capita murder rate on par with European countries - 1.55 -  all those horrible, founding stock, Trump supporting redneck, racist white supremacists are armed to the teeth and are not slaughtering people, despite what we're told. (I was shocked/not so shocked when I learnt that)

image.png.949e4c26f54b751f80d44f4637f53e7b.pngCRIME CRIME HAS LIKELY FAR SURPASSED THE 1990S AND THE FBI AND THE MEDIA ARE COVERING IT UP

Vincent James - Red Elephants - 15mins

https://www.bitchute.com/video/trUbhiXjz2a2/

According to the graph you've posted....it looks like it's been done by white person.....

https://www.westernjournal.com/17-gangs-dispatched-crews-rob-wealthiest-people-la-police-say/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=westernjournalism&utm_campaign=telegramfeed&utm_content=2022-04-13

Police have learned that 17 gangs have honed in on the wealthiest residents of the Los Angeles area by robbing them after they leave venues catering to the rich and famous.....

I find this very strange that this story should come out today as it is Eastenders main story line at the mo.

I only watch Eastenders for the propaganda it tends to promote.

Irish police probe 'gay-hate serial killer': 'Middle eastern man', 22, is arrested after two men were found grotesquely mutilated in their own homes and third was stabbed in the eye 'after meeting someone through dating apps' - amid fears of MORE victims 

Two separate murder investigations are under way following the deaths of Michael Snee , 58, and Aidan Moffitt, 41, who were found with devastating and grotesque injuries of a similar nature. A man of Middle Eastern origin, aged 22, was arrested on suspicion of murder yesterday morning outside his home in a quiet cul-de-sac, south of Sligo town. A few days prior to the killings, a man was attacked near Sligo town and stabbed in the eye after talking to another male on an online dating app. Gardaí (pictured left and inset at the scene) are probing whether this attack and any other assaults in recent weeks have any links to the recent deaths. They are now examining whether a potential serial killer had been deliberately targeting men online.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10716189/Irish-police-probe-hate-related-motive-arresting-man-20s-violent-deaths-two-men.html

19 hours ago, alexa said:

I find this very strange that this story should come out today as it is Eastenders main story line at the mo.

I only watch Eastenders for the propaganda it tends to promote.

Irish police probe 'gay-hate serial killer': 'Middle eastern man', 22, is arrested after two men were found grotesquely mutilated in their own homes and third was stabbed in the eye 'after meeting someone through dating apps' - amid fears of MORE victims 

Two separate murder investigations are under way following the deaths of Michael Snee , 58, and Aidan Moffitt, 41, who were found with devastating and grotesque injuries of a similar nature. A man of Middle Eastern origin, aged 22, was arrested on suspicion of murder yesterday morning outside his home in a quiet cul-de-sac, south of Sligo town. A few days prior to the killings, a man was attacked near Sligo town and stabbed in the eye after talking to another male on an online dating app. Gardaí (pictured left and inset at the scene) are probing whether this attack and any other assaults in recent weeks have any links to the recent deaths. They are now examining whether a potential serial killer had been deliberately targeting men online.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10716189/Irish-police-probe-hate-related-motive-arresting-man-20s-violent-deaths-two-men.html

"Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article."

Funny that. 

3 hours ago, The Old Knight said:

"Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article."

Funny that. 

I hadn't noticed this, thanks for pointing this out, yes very strange 🤔

46 minutes ago, Mr H said:

In twitter news, you get the chance to ask Kill Gates anything!

Some of the qus so far are pretty good! 😃

‘Do you stroke a white cat on your knee?’  😂

He won’t answer anything; he’ll have a group of minions to do that for him; minions who’ve got more brains than he has and will double talk their way out of any direct answers.

(That mug of his is crying out for a damn good slapping).

Silly old shit; this is your ‘religion’ folks; puppet controlled by the eleet, which has been happening for thousands of years.

Religion; a tool to subjugate the ignorant masses with front men controlled by who or what knows what; the eleet (dicks).

Pope Francis Good Friday Message: ‘We Are Racists, We Are Racists’

https://www.infowars.com/posts/pope-francis-good-friday-message-we-are-racists-we-are-racists/

• Like 1

Russian warship sunk by Ukraine was ‘carrying ancient Christian relic piece of True Cross on which Jesus was crucified

do you think is this total bs or symbolism? timing just right around easter.

apologies for the scum newspaper link it was the only well known UK source. I discovered story on business insider.co.uk but I hadn't heard of that one before.

Edited by factJack

22 minutes ago, factJack said:

Russian warship sunk by Ukraine was ‘carrying ancient Christian relic piece of True Cross on which Jesus was crucified

do you think is this total bs or symbolism? timing just right around easter.

apologies for the scum newspaper link it was the only well known UK source. I discovered story on business insider.co.uk but I hadn't heard of that one before.

What are you claiming Bs on. That it is indeed the true cross. I think that very unlikely. 

The the war ship had a relic in it ? That may but almost certainly wasnt the true cross ? 

thats a bit more likely but not by much

Edited by Pinkiebee

• Bombadil changed the title to Minor News items - Not worth a thread of their own
  • Anti Facts Sir pinned this topic