Jump to content

Minor News items - Not worth a thread of their own


SuperstarNeilC
 Share

Recommended Posts

Prices going up at the pump.....but seeing as over half of that is tax the government could, if it wanted, lower the cost of fuel by cutting that tax

 

So you have to ask why they deliberately, financially squeeze the british people?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Prices going up at the pump.....but seeing as over half of that is tax the government could, if it wanted, lower the cost of fuel by cutting that tax

 

So you have to ask why they deliberately, financially squeeze the british people?

Because it's all part of the plan to empty our pockets Mac. Same as this energy tarrif shite as well. The great reset begins and since it's the 15th today, beware the ides of march. 

Edited by Morpheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Prices going up at the pump.....but seeing as over half of that is tax the government could, if it wanted, lower the cost of fuel by cutting that tax

 

So you have to ask why they deliberately, financially squeeze the british people?

 

I invested in a full tank of jungle juice last week and since then the price of crude oil has been dropping like a stone, now $100 or less. Typical of me to buy at the peak and cause a price crash.😄

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

HSBC to close another 69 branches.

 

https://www.standard.co.uk/business/hsbc-branch-closures-2022-full-list-b988212.html

 

I saw another story recently that Lloyds recently shut down a load too.

 

This could be to do with the great reset. When CBDCs are issued, you essentially have direct banking with the Central Bank and these intermediary banks will be moribund.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Mr H said:

4.3 MILLION mental health referrals in 2021 alone. This will be a next epidemic. Unlike the last one, this is very real.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-60734769

 

yes crashing mental health is going to be a biggy but also crashing immune systems due to the covid jabs and then lets also consider that the hand sanitisers were laced with toxic chemicals so we may see a spate of health problems due to exposure to all of the cleaning products

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Mr H said:

This could be to do with the great reset. When CBDCs are issued, you essentially have direct banking with the Central Bank and these intermediary banks will be moribund.

 

all those cabal owned banks have been zombie banks since they crashed the global economy in 2008. They have been propped up by central bank currency printing.

 

Central bank digital currencies ready to come in to fix the next manufactured crisis which could involve one or more of the following:

 

-economic crash

-economic depression

-massive cyber attack

-war whether cold or hot

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

all those cabal owned banks have been zombie banks since they crashed the global economy in 2008. They have been propped up by central bank currency printing.

 

Central bank digital currencies ready to come in to fix the next manufactured crisis which could involve one or more of the following:

 

-economic crash

-economic depression

-massive cyber attack

-war whether cold or hot

Yes man. And as I reported previously, these banks are being employed to compete with citizens for houses in the housing market - pushing up the prices - further making it difficult for Mr Joe on the St to level up and acquire assets and a secure future.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

yes crashing mental health is going to be a biggy but also crashing immune systems due to the covid jabs and then lets also consider that the hand sanitisers were laced with toxic chemicals so we may see a spate of health problems due to exposure to all of the cleaning products

What do you think the hand cleaning stuff can do to you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Mr H said:

What do you think the hand cleaning stuff can do to you?

i remember seeing 2 or 3 stories during the scamdemic of hand sanitisers being pulled because they were found to contain nasties and then recently there was this story:

Cleaning products could expose people to pollution particles at the same rate as a CAR EXHAUST, study warns

  • Academics have performed real-time observations in realistic indoor conditions
  • They used a commercial cleaner to mop surfaces while measuring chemicals  
  • Study has implications for people who have worked with Covid-19 disinfectants 

By Jonathan Chadwick For Mailonline

Published: 19:00 GMT, 25 February 2022 | Updated: 19:00 GMT, 25 February 2022

Commercial cleaners for sanitising indoor surfaces may deposit small pollutant particles into human respiratory tracts at rates equal to or higher than aerosols from vehicles, they found. 

The new findings may have implications for people who have worked heavily with disinfectant sprays during the Covid pandemic.

Some staff have been spending entire working days frequently dousing touch-point surfaces in offices to prevent SARS-CoV-2 transmission. 

The study has been led by Colleen Rosales, an environmental scientist at University of California, Davis and published today in Science Advances.  

Scientists have known that cleaning indoor surfaces with disinfectants can generate secondary indoor pollutants as gases and aerosols.

But there have been few studies capturing secondary organic aerosol formation in realistic indoor conditions. 

A secondary organic aerosol (SOA) is a molecule produced via oxidation over several generations of a parent organic molecule. 

'SOA accounts for a major fraction of the global atmospheric aerosol burden,' said Professor Annele Virtanen, an atmospheric scientist at University of Eastern Finland, who was not involved in the study. 

'Understanding the mechanism of formation and the properties of SOA is therefore important to estimate its effects on climate, air quality, and human health.'

To learn more about SOA formation indoors, the US team focused on monoterpenes, a class of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).

Monoterpenes are released from a very wide range of sources including cooking, foodstuffs, plants and multiple kinds of fragranced products.  

In an indoor setting, monoterpenes can mix with ozone to form particles that may bury inside the lungs. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-10552089/Cleaning-products-expose-people-pollution-rate-cars-study-says.html

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have never seen anything like this in my life. I woke up this morning and the sky was

overcast with an orange tinge. Everything was and is covered in a layer of orange dust.

I had to wipe my car down, overwise it would have been impossible to drive.

 

This video says the wind storm from the Sahara is coming to the UK

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Mr H said:

HSBC to close another 69 branches.

 

https://www.standard.co.uk/business/hsbc-branch-closures-2022-full-list-b988212.html

 

I saw another story recently that Lloyds recently shut down a load too.

 

This could be to do with the great reset. When CBDCs are issued, you essentially have direct banking with the Central Bank and these intermediary banks will be moribund.

Something's on the way. They just made sure to keep closing them down in batches, so it didn't look as bad and they could blame COVID.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mouse created without father

https://www.nature.com/articles/news040419-8
 

Quote

 

From time immemorial, making a mammalian baby has involved two essential ingredients: eggs and sperm. Now Japanese scientists have written men out of the reproduction rule-book, and created fatherless mice.

The team made the animals by combining the nucleus of one female's egg with that of another, essentially creating a mouse with two mothers.

 

Sick fvcks

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Well, what do you expect from these Japanese weirdos. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/20/young-people-japan-stopped-having-sex

It's a strange kind of bastardised culture over there. some of the young men seem very 'metro' effeminate, all skinny jeans and video games. Not good for Japan, that article you posted mentions the very low birth rates.

 

They ran that mouse story in 2004 as well.

https://www.bionews.org.uk/page_89232

Not sure why msm are picking up on it today. 

Some publications cite China as having done it though not Japan.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Itsa said:

It's a strange kind of bastardised culture over there. some of the young men seem very 'metro' effeminate, all skinny jeans and video games. Not good for Japan, that article you posted mentions the very low birth rates.

 

They ran that mouse story in 2004 as well.

https://www.bionews.org.uk/page_89232

Not sure why msm are picking up on it today. 

Some publications cite China as having done it though not Japan.

 

It's a very strange situation over there in Japan, especially with the men. It's probably the most MGTOW place on Earth at the moment, if I had to guess.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

It's a very strange situation over there in Japan, especially with the men. It's probably the most MGTOW place on Earth at the moment, if I had to guess.

Funny you should mention that...

From Breitbart:

Japan: Suicides by Women Up for Second Year in a Row

From the article:

Japan’s health ministry provided some apparent explanations for the female suicides recorded in 2021, though it did not specify if the alleged causes were provided by the deceased (i.e. via suicide note) or by police conjecture.

 

The most common reason the ministry gave for female suicide was “health issues.” This explanation accounted for “4,375 cases, down 144 from 2020, followed by family problems such as marital discord and pessimism about the family’s future, accounting for 1,357, up 65 [from 2020],” the Mainichi Shimbun relayed.

 

“Those citing problems related to economic and life issues increased 29 to 454, with 185 women killing themselves over difficulties making a living,” Japan’s health ministry further revealed Tuesday.

 

From King Kitty:

Hmm, Let's ask some of Japan's most popular male pop stars what they think about that...

Zhh3aewaE3-mVXgHyKuxxVLOgXQXD7O05_f8jmI0

vernon_cha-eun-woo_park-ji-hoon_15172568

lren1.jpg

Oy vey! They make Justin Beiber look like Danzig.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

Funny you should mention that...

From Breitbart:

Japan: Suicides by Women Up for Second Year in a Row

From the article:

Japan’s health ministry provided some apparent explanations for the female suicides recorded in 2021, though it did not specify if the alleged causes were provided by the deceased (i.e. via suicide note) or by police conjecture.

 

The most common reason the ministry gave for female suicide was “health issues.” This explanation accounted for “4,375 cases, down 144 from 2020, followed by family problems such as marital discord and pessimism about the family’s future, accounting for 1,357, up 65 [from 2020],” the Mainichi Shimbun relayed.

 

“Those citing problems related to economic and life issues increased 29 to 454, with 185 women killing themselves over difficulties making a living,” Japan’s health ministry further revealed Tuesday.

 

From King Kitty:

Hmm, Let's ask some of Japan's most popular male pop stars what they think about that...

Zhh3aewaE3-mVXgHyKuxxVLOgXQXD7O05_f8jmI0

vernon_cha-eun-woo_park-ji-hoon_15172568

lren1.jpg

Oy vey! They make Justin Beiber look like Danzig.

 

Male? 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/15/2022 at 7:12 PM, Golden Retriever said:

I have never seen anything like this in my life. I woke up this morning and the sky was

overcast with an orange tinge. Everything was and is covered in a layer of orange dust.

I had to wipe my car down, overwise it would have been impossible to drive.

 

This video says the wind storm from the Sahara is coming to the UK

 

 

 

I can confirm the sunset in Scotland this evening had a grimy orange/pink/grey hue against a blue sky.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Bombadil changed the title to Minor News items - Not worth a thread of their own
  • Anti Facts Sir pinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...