Minor News items - Not worth a thread of their own

SuperstarNeilC

7 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yeah seems a strange hill to die on. Though anything with Savile tends to have more going on than it appears.

I mean, why didn't these idiots resign over the £4bn Covid contracts fraud, or the bloody fake parties at No.10, or the murder of old people in homes and hospitals, or the North Korean-esque destruction of a sane society in Britain.

But no, BoJo failing to say sowwee for bad words about Lady Kier (that are factually correct) is the one that's beyond the pale.

Fucking joke.

Could be so many of them are involved or implicated, so jumping ship like rats. Thats the character of these people, hardly a good one amongst them - anything to get themselves up the greasy pole. Saville was a procurer for those in power, he helped them get up the pole, via scandalous acts, which is why he was protected.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, northern star said:

Why are government lackies resigning over this? Keir Starmer WAS head of the CPS while it was all going on. The politicians John Smith and Robin Cook were going to act on it, but both mysteriously died, and the case was handed on to the then Shadow Home Secretary Tony Blair, who kicked it into the long grass, and was rewarded with being the Prime Minister, and Theresa May got handed the files too, and failed to act. Where does the buck stop with Saville? Nobody in the top positions at the time are taking responsibility for it.

Is the hair the humanoid form crown of the King Lizard?

7 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Sending "genuinely threatening" or "knowingly false" messages are among new criminal offences being added to proposed online safety laws.

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-60264178

Well that covers the MSM and Government's entire Covid campaign, including online ads and shill postings.....so maybe they should be prosecuted themselves.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, DaleP said:

Sending "genuinely threatening" or "knowingly false" messages are among new criminal offences being added to proposed online safety laws.

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-60264178

Jailable offences now include harassing someone who you think may have contributed to killing your spouse.

Caroline Flack's former fiance jailed for 'wholly irrational' harassment of GB News journalist | Ents & Arts News | Sky News

Now if only they applied that to journalists doing the same thing.

On 1/21/2022 at 8:30 PM, KingKitty said:

Hate to put it under "Minor News", but, as I'm sure many have heard by now, the one and only Meatloaf has left us. 

I just don't understand it, he looked so healthy...

d76b3577a1a1f21e6558ef9a6e205f8f

...apparently he was anti-mask, so don't look for him during the "In Memoriam" section of the next Oscar telecast.

Doesn't look too healthy on that video.

5 hours ago, Somebody said:

Jailable offences now include harassing someone who you think may have contributed to killing your spouse.

Caroline Flack's former fiance jailed for 'wholly irrational' harassment of GB News journalist | Ents & Arts News | Sky News

Now if only they applied that to journalists doing the same thing.

Well I can see the logic of this.

imo, no point in harassing. Do the right thing by reporting to the police....even though we know that is useless. It is the correct channel/procedure to move forwards.

I honestly have not laughed so much in a long time. Especially second half of this vid , politician who claims to hold his breath for photos so doesn't pass on covid.

This whole vid is great 

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

He won't do shit. But if he did (or rather those above him did - he's just a front man) then an equally dark entity will replace Facebook and is probably already waiting to go live.

This would have been known about for some time.

At a time when statues are being toppled of historic figures who obtained their ill-gotten wealth through the exploitation of others, a statue has been unveiled in Winchester to celebrate a rich money-lender, Licoricia, who married the richest Jew in medieval England, David of Oxford.

Her clients included kings, queens and nobles. Edward I introduced the Statute of the Jewry in 1275, which prohibited Jews from usury. One of Licoricia's sons, Benedict, was hanged for coin clipping and her family were banished from England by the 1290 Edict of Expulsion.

The statue on Jewry Street is to promote ‘diversity’ and ‘tolerance’ of such nefarious practices, while whitewashing the history of the medieval Jewish community and their royal connections.

Prince Charles agreed to unveil the statue of Licoricia of Winchester. In doing so, he marks the historic importance of the medieval Jewish community in Winchester’s royal past, and the continuing importance of strong inter-faith understanding. However, Charles had to cancel, after testing positive for ‘Covid’ again.

“We also greatly welcome the presence of Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis and other faith leaders. His blessing of the statue will celebrate the challenging history of Jews in England across a thousand years, and embody the continuing need to educate citizens of today about the relevance of their shared heritage in creating a better society.”

What better society? I must have missed that! All I saw during the last 1,000 years was war.

https://www.hampshirechronicle.co.uk/news/19911232.licoricia-winchester-prince-charles-visit-road-closures-timings-traffic-management/

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

Dr Ranj from This Morning mugged. My heart bleeds for the jab pushing prick.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/tv/itv-mornings-dr-ranj-singh-23046052

Is that twat actually a Dr?! All I read by various sources is him doing strictly, attending music awards and doing shite quiz shows.

Him and killary will burn in hell

• Like 2

So Cressenda Dick resigned today. Ok.

What I don't get is Sadiq Khan and his Labour and media mates blame her for being responsible for the actions of police officers, because she is ultimately in charge.

But when Starmer is accused of being responsible for letting Saville go because ultimately he was in charge there is uproar in the streets.....

Hmmmm

• Like 2

200 starlings drop dead from the sky on to Pembrokeshire road 'after huge electrical-type bang' - leaving drivers fearing they were in a 'horror film'

By Chris Matthews For Mailonline

Published: 19:39 GMT, 11 February 2022 | Updated: 20:47 GMT, 11 February 2022

Ian Mccaffrey works in Waterston and said some birds fell out of the sky onto his car just after he heard a large 'electrical-type' bang. 

He said: 'When I left work last night I heard a bang and then a load of birds landed on my car.' 

'Every now and again you will hear a bang that is coming from what I think is a crow-scarer that farmers use. 

'However this bang was more like an electrical bang - not quite as loud as lightning but similar.'  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10503369/Mystery-200-starlings-drop-dead-sky-road-near-Pembrokeshire-village.html

• Sad 1

No one even bats an eyelid at this sort of revelation anymore and that's not a good thing...where's the outrage?

CIA has a secret surveillance program called 'Deep Dive' that has been collecting Americans' personal information for YEARS without congressional approval, Democratic Senators say

• Democratic Senators Ron Wyden and Martin Heinrich have called for a probe
  • They wrote top intelligence officials and demanded information
  • Wyden and Heinrich said the program operated 'outside the statutory framework that Congress and the public believe govern this collection'
  • The Senators claim the CIA have long hidden details from the public and Congress 

By Geoff Earle, Deputy U.S. Political Editor For Dailymail.com and Associated Press

Published: 01:18 GMT, 11 February 2022 | Updated: 17:24 GMT, 11 February 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10500779/Senators-CIA-secret-program-collects-American-data.html

News flash ,they will be scrapping mask ,sign in and vaccine mandates ,there are a few elections on the horizon ,both state and federal what a coincidence ,I wonder what will happen after the elections

5 hours ago, peter said:

News flash ,they will be scrapping mask ,sign in and vaccine mandates ,there are a few elections on the horizon ,both state and federal what a coincidence ,I wonder what will happen after the elections

It'll be winter in Australia soon, no doubt once your elections are over, and the tyrants have been elected back into power, there'll be some new 'even more deadly variant' which means the restrictions have to get rolled out again...

30 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

It'll be winter in Australia soon, no doubt once your elections are over, and the tyrants have been elected back into power, there'll be some new 'even more deadly variant' which means the restrictions have to get rolled out again...

come on grumpy,they wouldn't do that,they only have our best interests at heart you know

7 minutes ago, peter said:

come on grumpy,they wouldn't do that,they only have our best interests at heart you know

They will do this on the condition that people allow it.

The Canadian people ( in the deepest heart of winter) seem to being setting an encouraging example.

• Bombadil changed the title to Minor News items - Not worth a thread of their own
  • Anti Facts Sir pinned this topic