Jump to content

Minor News items - Not worth a thread of their own


SuperstarNeilC
 Share

Recommended Posts

Most definitely working for the dark side.

 

Pope tells parents to support their children if they are gay and not 'hide behind an attitude of condemnation'

53396597-0-image-m-71_1643206318885.jpg

Pope Francis called on parents to never condemn their children for whatever reason, including over their sexual orientation, during his weekly audience with the public at the Vatican.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like Mason Greenwood has thrown his United career away, been accused by his girlfriend of domestic abuse. She released a video on instagram detailing the alleged offences. There's been rumours about conduct with women before, so this could be him fucked.

 

https://www.pulse.ng/sports/sports-gist/harriet-robson-accuses-mason-greenwood-of-domestic-violence-and-sexual-assault/z9s91fv

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

Looks like Mason Greenwood has thrown his United career away, been accused by his girlfriend of domestic abuse. She released a video on instagram detailing the alleged offences. There's been rumours about conduct with women before, so this could be him fucked.

 

https://www.pulse.ng/sports/sports-gist/harriet-robson-accuses-mason-greenwood-of-domestic-violence-and-sexual-assault/z9s91fv

 

If the audio she released is real sounds like he may be accused of committing rape.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

Looks like Mason Greenwood has thrown his United career away, been accused by his girlfriend of domestic abuse. She released a video on instagram detailing the alleged offences. There's been rumours about conduct with women before, so this could be him fucked.

 

https://www.pulse.ng/sports/sports-gist/harriet-robson-accuses-mason-greenwood-of-domestic-violence-and-sexual-assault/z9s91fv

 

Half of Man United's squad have unfollowed Greenwood already - De Gea being one of them. They do not want to be associated with him. That says to me that they were aware of the allegations of beatings that surfaced last October and this has thrown them over the edge.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Fluke said:

Also wouldn't recommend listening to that audio made me pretty angry. If this is true the bloke is nothing but a slimebag

 

When the story broke, there wasn't any mention of audio. I always try to keep an open mind on things until the evidence is presented fully, but that audio is career ending on its own. I wonder whether her removing the post is a prelude to her refusing to press charges and he gets some community service sentence.

 

Whether she presses charges or not (probably a small prison sentence / suspended) his career is toast. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Solasta said:

 

When the story broke, there wasn't any mention of audio. I always try to keep an open mind on things until the evidence is presented fully, but that audio is career ending on its own. I wonder whether her removing the post is a prelude to her refusing to press charges and he gets some community service sentence.

 

Whether she presses charges or not (probably a small prison sentence / suspended) his career is toast. 

The blokes obviously a weirdo and dangerous. Now he can get a proper job like road sweeping if he manages it when he gets out of prison. He would get smashed to pieces by the looks of him. 

 

Fed up of all these overpaid twats now every single one of them. Could be the next Messi for all I care but if he is guilty good riddance. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Fluke said:

What a strange statement from the victims father?

FKXFDsGXMAQxr4A.jpeg.jpg

Possibly a lawyer inspired prelude statement to his daughter dropping any further action. I was reading lots of similar comments yesterday to the effect that secret recordings don't fly in court and releasing evidence publicly can only harm a case in the first place. That statement seems confusing but perhaps it is laying the ground for an out of court agreement of sorts that protects both his daughter and Greenwood. I certainly wouldn't put it past Man United to want to both distance themselves from him AND also protect their investment. I guess they will wait on a decision from the CPS before ripping up his contract. For now, he is banned from training and playing.

 

Despite his first name, I don't think there is any immediate agenda at play here and many a footballer is an absolute arsehole. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Fluke said:

The blokes obviously a weirdo and dangerous. Now he can get a proper job like road sweeping if he manages it when he gets out of prison. He would get smashed to pieces by the looks of him. 

 

Fed up of all these overpaid twats now every single one of them. Could be the next Messi for all I care but if he is guilty good riddance. 

 

IMG-20220130-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20220130-WA0002.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/30/2022 at 9:11 AM, Athenry04 said:

Looks like Mason Greenwood has thrown his United career away, been accused by his girlfriend of domestic abuse. She released a video on instagram detailing the alleged offences. There's been rumours about conduct with women before, so this could be him fucked.

 

https://www.pulse.ng/sports/sports-gist/harriet-robson-accuses-mason-greenwood-of-domestic-violence-and-sexual-assault/z9s91fv

 

Wasn't he the one who fucked up on England duty when away with the squad during the Euros or WC qualifiers? Inviting "women" to their rooms. Phil Foaden being the other naughty boy. Southgate-keeper dropped them both as I recall.

 

So this guy clearly has problems, and doesn't respect women.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
32 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Fluoridation of the water in the UK being discussed in Parliament.. 

 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZafAqeKUFQ/?utm_medium=share_sheet 

 


Fluoride –

The toxic chemical about to be added to the nations drinking water thanks to the recommendation of Professor Chris Whitty

https://dailyexpose.uk/2021/09/27/fluoride-the-toxic-chemical-about-to-be-added-to-the-nations-drinking-water/ 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry this is low and trashy but Christiano Ronaldo would absolute destroy this scummy prick. 

 

Sorry misread this as "threats to kill Ronaldo" 😂🤦‍♂️ oh no what's old Ron been up to not him as well.

Edited by Fluke
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Bombadil changed the title to Minor News items - Not worth a thread of their own
  • Anti Facts Sir pinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...