Minor News items - Not worth a thread of their own

SuperstarNeilC

Just now, Macnamara said:

ok i take your point. Yes the people i am talking about are satanic sabbateans not torah jews.

And I suspect not all Sabbatean-Frankist/Satanist Elites are of jewish descent. And again, it's not relevant. I do think these Elites have bloodlines going back all the way to Egypt, and even Sumer/Akkad 

26 minutes ago, PatriotGirl said:

And I suspect not all Sabbatean-Frankist/Satanist Elites are of jewish descent.

speaking from a UK perspective i would say that a big piece of the puzzle here that i never hear people talk about is how the british aristocracy is largely made up of knights templar bloodlines

Those knights templar families came out of regions in france where kabbalah was being taught for example the kabbalistic school of Rabbi Rishi in troyes in france.

Jewish colonies were strung out along the river systems (for trade) of europe and wherever there were concentrations of jews there were these kabbalah schools in the same way that muslims have their madrassahs

Also embedded within these communties we have a subsection of judaism ie sabbateanism which occaissionally rears its head in various scandals where it is called out as a heresy by other jews

The british royal family is one of those knights templar, sabbatean bloodline families and that's why they are so close to the rothschilds

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

speaking from a UK perspective i would say that a big piece of the puzzle here that i never hear people talk about is how the british aristocracy is largely made up of knights templar bloodlines

Those knights templar families came out of regions in france where kabbalah was being taught for example the kabbalistic school of Rabbi Rishi in troyes in france.

Jewish colonies were strung out along the river systems (for trade) of europe and wherever there were concentrations of jews there were these kabbalah schools in the same way that muslims have their madrassshs

Also embedded within these communties we have a subsection of judaism ie sabbateanism which occaissionally rears its head in various scandals where it is called out as a heresy by other jews

The british royal family is one of those knights templar, sabbatean bloodline families and that's why they are so close to the rothschilds

Royal families, Elites, 13 Satanic bloodlines, Forbidden knowledge of the Fallen Angels. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, PatriotGirl said:

Royal families, Elites, 13 Satanic bloodlines, Forbidden knowledge of the Fallen Angels. 

I want to look into the elites connection to the RH blood group and maybe even the Nephilim some day. But that's a rabid hole I yet have to explore.

• Like 1

Orchestrated food shortages: destroying the poultry industry:

Health chiefs detect UK's first HUMAN case of deadly bird flu strain in South West England amid fears thousands more animals will have to be culled as 'biggest ever' outbreak sweeps country

• The person caught bird flu from having close contact with their infected birds which have now been culled
  • Health authorities say the individual is doing well and self-isolating with all their contacts having been traced
  • Experts say risk to public is extremely low but people are being advised to avoid touching sick or dead birds 

By John Ely Senior Health Reporter For Mailonline and Connor Boyd Deputy Health Editor For Mailonline

Published: 13:34 GMT, 6 January 2022 | Updated: 17:43 GMT, 6 January 2022

The current H5N1 outbreak is the largest bird flu crisis ever recorded in Britain — with officials saying more than half a million poultry have had to be culled as part of efforts to control the virus. 

Shocking images show thousands of dead chickens being dumped into a truck after an outbreak at Ivy House Farm in Lincolnshire in December, with animals' rights activists claiming the true death toll has been upwards of 2million over the last few months.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10375255/Now-Britain-gets-hit-BIRD-FLU-Health-chiefs-detect-strain-person-South-West-England.html

Shadow minister and labour MP Jack Dromey drops dead "suddenly". At 73.

Jabbed?

Unfortunately, despite this "BREAKING NEWS" for several hours, BBC and Sky too busy running endless montages of Sir (!) Sidney Poitier. Or maybe they haven't worked out the fake narrative for the dead MP yet.

23 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Shadow minister and labour MP Jack Dromey drops dead "suddenly". At 73.

Jabbed?

Unfortunately, despite this "BREAKING NEWS" for several hours, BBC and Sky too busy running endless montages of Sir (!) Sidney Poitier. Or maybe they haven't worked out the fake narrative for the dead MP yet.

I think he was married the Harman and some connections to PIE 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2575505/Letter-paedophile-group-links-Harriet-Harman-Patricia-Hewitt-AFTER-said-marginalised.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/pie-controversy-shadow-police-minister-jack-dromey-denies-supporting-call-for-age-of-consent-to-be-lowered-to-10-9160362.html

Maybe he knew something and was 'offed'

On 1/5/2022 at 7:02 PM, Macnamara said:

you will never hear anyone talk about it cos its not on bbc news or eastenders.

my 80 yr old dad hes a proud royalist and found out today his beloved royals are german

In 1901, the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (a branch of the House of Wettin) succeeded the House of Hanover to the British monarchy with the accession of King Edward VII, son of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha. In 1917, the name of the British royal house was changed from the German Saxe-Coburg and Gotha to the English Windsor because of anti-German sentiment in the United Kingdom during World War I

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Hardly been anything on him today, either SKY or BBC, that I saw. Weird. Usually they'd be rushing to eulogise them, endless tributes, life story, etc etc etc.

And yet....tumbleweed.

Because it doesn't suit or fit any narrative.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2022 at 11:29 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

BBC and Sky too busy running endless montages of Sir (!) Sidney Poitier.

well he's black and therefore must be deified by the corporate media. There are famous people dying everyday now but i haven't seen that level of fawning for anyone else. They're so transparent

• Like 1

Nazi archive of Freemasonry at Polish university library containing 80,000 items amassed by Heinrich Himmler could shed light on the secret society, researchers say

• The archive in an old university library in Poland has items from the 17th century
  • Much of it remains unexamined, with researchers saying it 'still holds mysteries' 
  • Nazis banned Freemasonry and promoted conspiracy theories about the group 

By Jack Newman For Mailonline

Published: 00:30 GMT, 10 January 2022 | Updated: 12:57 GMT, 10 January 2022

A historic archive of Freemasonry amassed by the Nazis in their wartime purge could still reveal secrets about the society, researchers say.

From insight into women's Masonic lodges to the musical scores used in closed ceremonies, the trove - housed in an old university library in western Poland - has already shed light on a little known history.

But more work remains to be done to fully examine all the 80,000 items that date from the 17th century to the pre-World War II period.

'It is one of the biggest Masonic archives in Europe,' said curator Iuliana Grazynska, who has just started working on dozens of boxes of papers within it that have not yet been properly categorised.

'It still holds mysteries,' she told AFP, of the collection which curators began going through decades ago and is held at the UAM library in the city of Poznan.

Initially tolerated by the Nazis, Freemasons became the subject of regime conspiracy theories in the 1930s, seen as liberal intellectuals whose secretive circles could become centres of opposition.

Lodges were broken up and their members imprisoned and killed both in Germany and elsewhere as Nazi troops advanced during WWII.

The collection was put together under the orders of top Nazi henchman and SS chief Heinrich Himmler and is composed of many smaller archives from European Masonic lodges that were seized by the Nazis.

It is seen by researchers as a precious repository of the history of the day-to-day activities of lodges across Europe, ranging from the menus for celebrations to educational texts. 

Fine prints, copies of speeches and membership lists of Masonic lodges in Germany and beyond feature in the archive. Some documents still bear Nazi stamps.

'The Nazis hated the Freemasons,' Andrzej Karpowicz, who managed the collection for three decades, told AFP.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10384957/Nazi-archive-Freemasonry-amassed-Heinrich-Himmler-shed-light-secret-society.html

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

'The Nazis hated the Freemasons,' Andrzej Karpowicz, who managed the collection for three decades, told AFP.

Nazis = BAD

Therefore the 'media messaging' reads as Freemasons = GOOD

You can see where they're going to go with this one...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

new york appartment block fire

19 storey block

occurred on the 1/9

19 dead

sacrifice

About 200 members of the New York City Fire Department responded to the fire at the 19-story building at 333 East 181st Street.

Insulation was supposed to save us money - but it ruined our homes: Millions face crippling repair costs after green upgrades were botched

• Cheap-to-fit spray foam cavity wall insulation can cause damp and mould 
  • The insulation material can transfer the water across the cavity to the interior 
  • One expert has estimated that up to two million homes may have problems 
  • Fears the rush to insulate Britain will cause massive damage to properties

By Chris Brooke for the Daily Mail

Published: 22:01 GMT, 11 January 2022 | Updated: 00:06 GMT, 12 January 2022

Getting Britain’s homes insulated is the cornerstone of the Government’s green energy policy and an obsession for road-blocking eco-protesters.

But the scale of damp-related problems linked to cavity wall insulation is so serious that an MP is calling for an independent inquiry to improve protection for householders.

One expert has estimated that up to two million homes may have problems as a result of insulation being pumped into the cavity between outside and inside walls.In some extreme cases, the resulting problems of damp and mould inside the house have rendered properties worthless and unsellable.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/news/article-10390579/Botched-cavity-wall-insulation-ruining-homes-causing-damp-mould.html

Rewrite on an Enid Blyton's book for the sake of Gender issues, makes me wonder when they gonna start rewriting history, Oh I forgot they already have! :classic_angry: 

Enid Blyton classic is rewritten to educate children on gender equality: Jacqueline Wilson pens a new version of The Magic Faraway Tree and removes 'sexist expectations' of female characters

52794711-0-image-m-40_1641904945245.jpg

The Magic Faraway Tree is being tweaked by the Tracy Beaker author to make it supposedly fit for the 21st century. Pictured: Enid Blyton.

DM

Edited by alexa
typo

32 minutes ago, alexa said:

Rewrite on an Enid Blyton's book for the sake of Gender issues, makes me wonder when they gonna start rewriting history, Oh I forgot they already have! :classic_angry: 

Enid Blyton classic is rewritten to educate children on gender equality: Jacqueline Wilson pens a new version of The Magic Faraway Tree and removes 'sexist expectations' of female characters

52794711-0-image-m-40_1641904945245.jpg

The Magic Faraway Tree is being tweaked by the Tracy Beaker author to make it supposedly fit for the 21st century. Pictured: Enid Blyton.

DM

'The Magic Faraway Tree, which was first published in 1943, has also been edited to stamp out children adventuring on their own without supervision. Mrs Wilson has reportedly tried to make the parents similar to today's, where they are anxious about what their youngsters are doing.'

We are anxious because society is a broken shit hole of perversion and immoral values, in part caused and propagated by the same psychopaths that advocate for the changing of books such as this one in order to fall in line with the very society that they have created. They know what they do.

40 minutes ago, Saved said:

The Magic Faraway Tree, which was first published in 1943, has also been edited to stamp out children adventuring on their own without supervision. Mrs Wilson has reportedly tried to make the parents similar to today's, where they are anxious about what their youngsters are doing.'

I can understand why they would edit the book for these reasons, but they are not editing for this reason they are rewriting the book for gender issues.

• Bombadil changed the title to Minor News items - Not worth a thread of their own
  • Anti Facts Sir pinned this topic