Jump to content

Minor News items - Not worth a thread of their own


SuperstarNeilC

Recommended Posts

On 4/8/2024 at 9:00 PM, Mr H said:

Cells are the hub of every bodily function.

(I apologise if I'm being a bit picky/pedantic) - it's the mitochondria that are the "powerhouse" impacting every bodily function - Adenosine triphosphate is the energy carrying molecule and production of ATP depends on a well functioning Citric Acid Cycle/Cycle of Krebs as that will enable an efficient electron transport chain and that gives optimal cellular respiration.

 

https://www.verywellhealth.com/atp-6374347

 

I believe this disgusting jabarooney has further seriously and severely negatively impacted all that.  Chronic Fatigue syndrome is a result of impaired ATP production. 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Katsika said:

(I apologise if I'm being a bit picky/pedantic) - it's the mitochondria that are the "powerhouse" impacting every bodily function - Adenosine triphosphate is the energy carrying molecule and production of ATP depends on a well functioning Citric Acid Cycle/Cycle of Krebs as that will enable an efficient electron transport chain and that gives optimal cellular respiration.

 

https://www.verywellhealth.com/atp-6374347

 

I believe this disgusting jabarooney has further seriously and severely negatively impacted all that.  Chronic Fatigue syndrome is a result of impaired ATP production. 

 

 

 

I have done some research in this area and it does seem that ATP has a function in energy production,also CFS maybe caused by this. Any idea how to get ATP working as normal again? Please explain the citric acid cycle/cycle of krebs. Thanks

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

I have done some research in this area and it does seem that ATP has a function in energy production,also CFS maybe caused by this. Any idea how to get ATP working as normal again? Please explain the citric acid cycle/cycle of krebs. Thanks

Ok your link explained it . thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Ok your link explained it . thanks

For me (and I am NOT scientifically inclined at all) the clincher was the importance of coenzyme A:

 

From wikipedia

 

"Coenzyme A is a coenzyme, notable for its role in the synthesis and oxidation of fatty acids, and the oxidation of pyruvate in the citric acid cycle. All genomes sequenced to date encode enzymes that use coenzyme A as a substrate, and around 4% of cellular enzymes use it as a substrate"

 

As far as I recall, (usually) when we are younger we can derive enough COA via vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid, dietary and/or supplementary) where it  goes through a multiple conversion process (in the liver) in order to become pantethine (an essential for COA production).  In my view, our livers are way overburdened these days so, as a practical person I take the view "Why have a dog and bark yourself?" - the dog in this instance is something called Pantethine (activated B5) 😀

 

https://www.wellnessresources.com/news/pantethine-boost-your-brain-cardio-health-metabolism-and-detoxification

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, DaleP said:

 

wtf. 🤨 I'm not even a Christian.

Its interesting that Canada in The Handmaids Tale was seen as a utopia from the US puritanical religious control, when its playing out as the opposite now.

I've met lots of Canadians, many have a very passive mindset of bending over backwards not to offend anyone and now the govt is taking advantage of that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Its interesting that Canada in The Handmaids Tale was seen as a utopia from the US puritanical religious control, when its playing out as the opposite now.

I've met lots of Canadians, many have a very passive mindset of bending over backwards not to offend anyone and now the govt is taking advantage of that.

 

Clearly, the mind control i.e. religion is working as it should be.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, RobinJ said:

sounds like an implanted story to push climate change rather than anything real. I doubt whether one doctor who has fallen for the climate change agenda is responsible for the entire NHS issues.

 

You might well be right, but it does make you wonder what other GPs get up to in their spare time and how many are being ideologically programmed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is this really natural evolution or a cover story for secret biological manipulation? 

 

"Two lifeforms merge into one organism for first time in a billion years" 

‘The first time it happened, it gave rise to all complex life,’ scientists say

 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/evolution-history-algae-plants-agriculture-b2532663.html

Edited by Grumpy Grapes
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/21/2024 at 10:43 AM, Grumpy Owl said:

 

You might well be right, but it does make you wonder what other GPs get up to in their spare time and how many are being ideologically programmed.

Well i would think many are programmed, especially the younger ones. I knew a young doctor once, he was a cocaine addict at 21 years old. That rather put me off doctors.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, DaleP said:

I think Taiwan is under attack. They've just had another earthquake M6.0+

They had floods, buildings are collapsing, 6 days of heavy rain..... 6 villages destroyed and kitchen sinks all thrown in. 😮

 

Read the English video description on yewtube.

 

Massive bolders raining from the mountain knocking off a car etc...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX7JUHZ8vEQ

 

Not only there, Saudi Arabia has just had a years rain in 2 days. Second flood in 6 months.

Japan has had multiple big earthquakes. The energies from the sun etc are ramping up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Is this really natural evolution or a cover story for secret biological manipulation? 

 

"Two lifeforms merge into one organism for first time in a billion years" 

‘The first time it happened, it gave rise to all complex life,’ scientists say

 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/evolution-history-algae-plants-agriculture-b2532663.html

Oh! They're feckin around with nature again, just telling us what they've been up to via "news"

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Is this really natural evolution or a cover story for secret biological manipulation? 

 

"Two lifeforms merge into one organism for first time in a billion years" 

‘The first time it happened, it gave rise to all complex life,’ scientists say

 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/evolution-history-algae-plants-agriculture-b2532663.html

 

Nah I don't buy it. How do they prove that something hasn't happened if they've only seen it this time after studying some bit of ocean water. It's like the black swan theory, how do you know something doesn't exist until you've looked everywhere for it? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Not only there, Saudi Arabia has just had a years rain in 2 days. Second flood in 6 months.

Japan has had multiple big earthquakes. The energies from the sun etc are ramping up. 

 

Because there is more chaos on the planet with zombies and IT affects the Sun.

We need more cosmic cleaner to absorb this chaos to balance it out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Does anyone have any idea who Jaymie is referring to here and what allegations have been made?

 

False allegations were previously made against DI when Andrew Ash was coached by Bill Maloney and Chris Fay - see the Brian Harvey thread below. But that was a long time ago and, as far as I am aware, Maloney disappeared and Fay is now deceased so I doubt that it is that which has caused Jaymie to speak out like this.

 

There are some very dubious characters within the child abuse / SRA circuit for sure and genuine victims are identified, used and retraumatised by these unpleasant individuals. Real cases become mixed up with hoaxes and are thus undermined. I will be interested to see how this matter develops and if Jaymie does follow through in exposing this further.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/25/2024 at 6:05 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Does anyone have any idea who Jaymie is referring to here and what allegations have been made?

 

False allegations were previously made against DI when Andrew Ash was coached by Bill Maloney and Chris Fay - see the Brian Harvey thread below. But that was a long time ago and, as far as I am aware, Maloney disappeared and Fay is now deceased so I doubt that it is that which has caused Jaymie to speak out like this.

 

There are some very dubious characters within the child abuse / SRA circuit for sure and genuine victims are identified, used and retraumatised by these unpleasant individuals. Real cases become mixed up with hoaxes and are thus undermined. I will be interested to see how this matter develops and if Jaymie does follow through in exposing this further.

 

 

 

Someone called Ariel on Twatter has been attacking the Ickes on Twatter, so that may be why Jaymie and the Ickes have posted this video. But I think there has been others.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This story cheered me up today, it's good to know that our animal cousins are more similar to us than I thought. 

 

"In a first, an orangutan was seen treating his wound with a medicinal plant 

 

An orangutan named Rakus hit a rough patch in the summer of 2022.

Researchers heard a fight between male orangutans in the treetops of a rainforest in Sumatra, Indonesia; a day later, they spotted Rakus sporting a pink wound below his right eyelid.

A chunk of flesh about the size and shape of a puzzle piece was missing. When Rakus, who is most likely in his 30s, belted out a long call, the researchers noticed another wound inside his mouth.

Over the next several days, researchers followed Rakus at a distance — and saw something so surprising they wound up reporting it in great detail in the journal Scientific Reports.

According to their study, published Thursday, Rakus was observed repeatedly chewing on the leaves of a particular liana plant over several days. The climbing vine is not a typical food for orangutans, but it is known to humans as a pain reliever.

On at least one occasion, Rakus made a paste from the chewed leaves and applied it to his face. It’s the first time an animal has been seen applying medicine to a skin wound.

 

“It’s the first documentation of external self-medication — the application of leaves, I would argue, as a poultice, like humans do to treat wounds and pains,” said Michael Huffman, an associate professor at the Wildlife Research Center at Kyoto University in Japan, who was not involved in the new study.

Rakus’ wound never showed signs of becoming infected, and it closed up within a week.

The discovery is new evidence that orangutans are able to identify and use pain-relieving plants. A growing body of research suggests other animal species also self-medicate, with varying levels of sophistication.

The researchers behind the study think that great apes’ ability to identify medicines and treat wounds could trace back to a shared ancestor with humans. "

 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/first-orangutan-seen-treating-wound-150254658.html  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just one local election in Birmingham yesterday, a by-election to elect a new councillor for the Bournbrook & Selly Park ward.

 

Amazingly despite all the hostility recently towards the Labour-controlled council following its effective bankruptcy and harsh budget cuts, voters still went out and returned another Labour councillor!

 

https://www.birmingham.gov.uk/news/article/1448/bournbrook_and_selly_park_by-election_2_may_2024

 

🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Just one local election in Birmingham yesterday, a by-election to elect a new councillor for the Bournbrook & Selly Park ward.

 

Amazingly despite all the hostility recently towards the Labour-controlled council following its effective bankruptcy and harsh budget cuts, voters still went out and returned another Labour councillor!

 

https://www.birmingham.gov.uk/news/article/1448/bournbrook_and_selly_park_by-election_2_may_2024

 

🙄

 

In my local ward only 15% voted. The other wards in the town varied between 20% and 33%. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

"Second Boeing whistleblower dies after short illness

Joshua Dean, 45, former quality auditor at Boeing supplier Spirit AeroSystems, alleged ‘gross misconduct by quality management'

 

https://www.theguardian.com/business/article/2024/may/02/second-boeing-whistleblower-dies

nothing to see here,things happen,move along 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...