Minor News items - Not worth a thread of their own

SuperstarNeilC

4 hours ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

Sorry, I didn't mean immigrants in general, I meant Albanians. I'm sure I read somewhere that almost 1% of the male population of Albania had arrived here in the space of 12 months? He said it was a poor & fairly lawless country & most of those arriving already worked for the gangs.

I agree there is something separate & much bigger building. Maybe this just suits another agenda? I don't know.

Your gut feeling is correct.

The person who is orchestrating this from afar (not the part of establishment) have said sometime ago that peope will be killing each other, like mad max situation. It is already happening but will get worse. It's a revenge against Rostchild. If we don't want this happening, we need to be stronger than this person....... What do we want? Don't we want the pyramid system destroyed?

On 2/7/2024 at 5:32 PM, numnuts said:

Glitter really is the PTB's go-to poster boy, when trying to give the impression that they act tough on paedos. 😀

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68227540

'Disgraced singer Gary Glitter refused jail release.'

Meanwhile in jail tonight, Gary Glitter was refused a marmite sandwich, or did the marmite sandwich refuse him? The verdict is out....

Makes me feel sad, when reading stories like this. Just look at the state of them. No love or joy in their lives. Those are very big reasons, as to why stuff like this happens.

P.S. The guy on the right reminded me of Al Pacino a bit. 🙂

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-68295300

'Huddersfield: Family members jailed after abusing son's wife.'

_132651187_stevecomp.jpg.webp

Epstein Victims File Lawsuit Against the US Government, Claim FBI Enabled His Sex Trafficking

by Cassandra MacDonald Feb. 15, 2024 7:15 am

A dozen victims of dead pedophile Jeffrey Epstein have filed a lawsuit against the US government, alleging that the FBI enabled his sex trafficking operation to continue for over two decades.

The victims, whose names are not public, allege the FBI had received tips about Epstein’s behavior as far back as 1996 but did nothing with the information.

The Hill reports, “A probe finally began in 2006, the suit says, but ended once Epstein pleaded guilty to a soliciting prostitution charge in Florida and was sentenced to 18 months in prison. The suit claims the FBI continued to ignore tips until Epstein was arrested on sex trafficking charges in 2019. He killed himself in prison months later.”

“As a direct and proximate cause of the FBI’s negligence, plaintiffs would not have been continued to be sex trafficked, abused, raped, tortured and threatened,” the complaint states, according to the report. “Jane Does 1-12 bring this lawsuit to get to the bottom — once and for all — of the FBI’s role in Epstein’s criminal sex trafficking ring.”

The lawsuit additionally claims the FBI had evidence of his continued crimes but refused to investigate further.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/epstein-victims-file-lawsuit-against-us-government-claim/

• Like 1

I saw this on YouTube, I was hoping the Car would freak and drive off.

its a learned hatred for everything considered to be white (culture, technology etc) as well as everything considered to belong to the rich, be it corporations or people.

These people obviously have little forethought, if they think these shops they rob will remain open, if they think these people they rob will remain living there, if they think their inner cities won't become an absolute poverty stricken shit hole then they're much mistaken and obviously devoid of knowing even the most recent of histories.

When affluent people and often affluent white people leave a once gentrified area, they take their taxes and economy with them, look at 80's New York City, they moved to the suburbs and it turned into a crime and drug ridden shit hole.

You can rob with impunity and be flush for the moment but eventually it will all be gone, as the main thing that repels affluent people is crime and then what's left, just those people too poor to leave and the criminals themselves, at which point they will turn on their own with drugs, gangs and violence.

Years later, once the streets have developed some 'order' and new generations create new art and music that stem from those mean streets, I'm quite sure a new generation of white hipsters will be attracted (by a romanticized idea of the 'realness' of the streets) back to the inner cities and then the cycle of gentrification, disparity and anger will undoubtedly all begin again... High rates of crime and drug use are a certain way to decrease property prices and ensure quick and cheap sales.

This is the truth behind the reason for allowing high crime rates in certain areas. It is the destruction that precedes creation or to be more precise the destruction that precedes development.

San Francisco is far too beautiful a city to be allowed to turn into this... It is therefore temporary and thus by design.

• Cheap Fentanyl

• Needles, Foil, Meth/Crack pipes free (harm reduction)

• $750 p/m homeless welfare

• Up to $950 theft considered a misdemeanor (per crime)

• Cashless Bail

• Defunded Police

• Decriminalization of drug use

So is anyone surprised at the outcome of these democrat policies? Worst thing is, the dumb f**ks that done this, actually believed in what they where doing, completely unaware of the true intentions of their advisors and yet so blind they couldn't see what the effects would be. Dumb people with power are most dangerous...

Edited by Seconal
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Suspicious death? Shipping containers....

Tesla car rolled back into a river

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13088185/mitch-mcconnell-angela-chao-car-accident-drowned.html

Mitch McConnell's shipping CEO sister-in-law Angela Chao 'DROWNED' on private Texas property after her car crashed into a 'body of water', investigators say

• Angela Chao's death has not been officially determined, however, she is believed to have drowned after her car entered a body of water 
  • Police investigating the incident do not suspect foul play at this time 
  • The CEO of American shipping company Foremost Group and sister of former Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao died in a car wreck Sunday at age 50

81255341-0-Angela_Chao_far_right_is_pict

• Confused 1

Mitch McConnell (like some others) is a Crypto-Democrat, it was only a matter of time before they had Politocal Moles serving in the opposition party, so he's not really a Republican, just a stool for the Democrats.

What we are witnessing is for the first time (in this age) the birth of a global aristocracy with the power of and over technology.

And what the hell is a body of water?

Edited by Seconal
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Seconal said:

With new terminology these days it cannot be a lake, a pond or a river.
Even a puddle can be a body of water but it’s too complicated for the fuckwits so a body of water it is and covers them all. 🙄

9 hours ago, Seconal said:

A place where Chris Whitty goes to sleep at night.

7 hours ago, wideawake said:

With new terminology these days it cannot be a lake, a pond or a river.

It is more sensible to err on the side of the caution; rather than to take the risk of mis-nouning H2O. Not the sort of thing that you want to make angry.

Edited by numnuts
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/8/2024 at 12:21 AM, Fluke said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13058261/why-wont-police-let-leave-britain-ilegal-channel-migrant-living-rowing-boat.html

An illegal Channel migrant living under a rowing boat on a Kent beach is struggling to leave the country.

Someone in the comments said if he goes halves I'll go with him 😂

Screenshot_2024-02-08-00-15-47-58_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I had a suspicion that if they couldn't stop illegal migrants from arriving in England then they would make there stay as insufferable as possible as they wait years for their application to be processed.

2 hours ago, numnuts said:

It is more sensible to err on the side of the caution; rather than to take the risk of mis-nouning H2O. Not the sort of thing that you want to make angry.

Isn’t that what they did with Convid and the vax?  😊

It sure worked out in their favour then by the look of the sheep, just saying…. 😊

• Haha 1

Trans-women’s milk as good as breast milk, says NHS trust

Drug-induced ‘chestfeeding’ liquid ‘comparable’ to that from mothers when it comes to baby nourishment, claim hospitals

Michael Searles, HEALTH CORRESPONDENT

18 February 2024 • 7:00am

An NHS trust has said that breast milk produced by trans women who were assigned male at birth is as good for babies as that produced by a mother who has given birth.

In a letter to campaigners, the University of Sussex Hospitals NHS Trust (USHT), said that the milk produced by trans women after taking a combination of drugs is “comparable to that produced following the birth of a baby”.

The hospital trust, which runs Royal Sussex County Hospital, Worthing Hospital and Royal Alexandra Children’s Hospital among others, was also the first in Britain to use the term “chestfeeding” in place of breastfeeding because it is considered by some to be more inclusive.

The trust created what it called Britain’s “first clinical and language guidelines supporting trans and non-binary birthing people” in 2021.

Within its guidance were assertions about the ability of trans women to produce milk for a baby.

Drug to develop milk-producing glands

These were the subject of a complaint last year by the Children of Transitioners. The organisation was founded by a woman whose father transitioned, in an effort to provide advice for children in a similar situation.

In an August 2023 response, the hospital defended its claims, referring to five scientific papers dating back to 1977 and pointing to World Health Organisation (WHO) guidance and “overwhelming evidence” that “human milk” is better for a baby than formula milk.

It also references a 2022 study that found “milk testosterone concentrations” were under 1 per cent with “no observable side effects” in the babies. The study lasted for five months and no long-term data was obtained.

For a person born male to breastfeed, they must develop milk-producing glands by taking the hormone progestin.

A drug is required to lactate, such as domperidone, which is often prescribed to women struggling to breastfeed, and helps to stimulate the production of prolactin – a separate hormone that tells the body to produce milk.

Domperidone, also known by the brand name Motilum, was not intended for this, but is prescribed off-label by doctors, despite the manufacturer, Janssen, itself recommending against it because of possible side effects to a baby’s heart.

The patient leaflet for Motilium says: “Small amounts have been detected in breastmilk. Motilium may cause unwanted side effects affecting the heart in a breastfed baby. [It] should be used during breastfeeding only if your physician considers this clearly necessary.”

USHT believes the practice is safe, adding that hospital staff “advise any parent who is taking medication (for whatever reason) to seek advice on the possibility of that medication being transferred to the baby through breastfeeding and also the health implications for the baby”.

Trust ‘unbalanced and naive’

Lottie Moore, of the Policy Exchange, which uncovered the letter, said the trust “is unbalanced and naïve in its assertion that the secretions produced by a male on hormones can nourish an infant in the way a mother’s breast milk can”.

USHT has removed the webpage where the guidance was published, but now links to an external website, La Leche League, which states it “supports everyone who wants to breastfeed or chestfeed in reaching their goals”.

Maya Forstater, the director of campaign group Sex Matters, said: “For a chief executive and medical director of an NHS trust to prioritise trans identities over what is best for mothers and their babies is deeply disturbing.”

Milli Hill, a campaigner for women’s rights in childbirth, said: “Male people, however they identify or describe themselves, cannot breastfeed.”

University Hospitals Sussex NHS Foundation Trust said: “We stand by the facts of the letter and the cited evidence supporting them.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/02/18/trans-womens-milk-as-good-as-breast-milk-says-nhs-trust/

Edited by Seconal
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/7/2024 at 2:29 PM, Nemo said:

Don't watch TV, use websites for your favourite movies and shows (PC HDMI to TV) and avoid Adverts and News like a propaganda plague.

In fact, after a while when you by chance glimpse some normal TV, you will find it nauseating, loud and quite honestly patronising. It really is the 'Idiot Box'.

There's a reason why they call it 'Television Programming'.

As for the media making people feel self-conscious, well, I've very little sympathy, its like saying 'don't shame me', the shame and self consciousness already exist. Yes, the media exploits it but if it already exists then the problem really is already yours, it is your vanity and your shame, so deal with it and don't blame others as the cause of your shame when they mearly exploited your vanity.

It's the equivalent of blaming the mirror for making you feel ugly. Trust me, your insecurities exist no matter how much you avoid them.

I know I've said it before, but my granddad was the last person in our street to get a tv when I lived with them as a kid in the fifties, he always referred to tv as 'THE IDIOT'S LANTERN'! How very right he turned out to be, but he gave in eventually because Gran wanted to watch 'Emergency Ward 10' and the Saturday afternoon wrestling hosted by Kent Walton🫣 Kids had a Programme called 'The WoodenTops'download(20).jpg.45d256a88210cac925f272f132897c73.jpg and now most of those kids are adult 'wooden tops', with sponge brains that soak up all the tv bullshit that's beamed out at them!

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Mr Crabtree said:

I know I've said it before, but my granddad was the last person in our street to get a tv when I lived with them as a kid in the fifties, he always referred to tv as 'THE IDIOT'S LANTERN'! How very right he turned out to be, but he gave in eventually because Gran wanted to watch 'Emergency Ward 10' and the Saturday afternoon wrestling hosted by Kent Walton🫣 Kids had a Programme called 'The WoodenTops'download(20).jpg.45d256a88210cac925f272f132897c73.jpg and now most of those kids are adult 'wooden tops', with sponge brains that soak up all the tv bullshit that's beamed out at them!

Notice how none of the Woodentops were made of Ebony, or had parts broken or missing. I wonder how they'd be portrayed today?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Notice how none of the Woodentops were made of Ebony, or had parts broken or missing. I wonder how they'd be portrayed today?

Mr Giles in our street had two wooden legs, legacy of WW2, and in 1956 his house caught fire, the fire service managed to put the flames out eventually, but, poor Mr Giles was unfortunately burned to the ground! He tried to claim, but the insurance company said he hadn't got a leg to stand on! He told granddad that he felt as if he'd been treated as the lowest of the low, and he'd always looked up to people in authority, especially so now!

• Haha 3