Minor News items - Not worth a thread of their own

SuperstarNeilC

12 hours ago, Observations said:

Scrolling news banner, one of three on GB News tonight.

"Michael Gove may face questions over PPE firm Medpro after Baroness Michelle Mone admitted she wasn't clear about her links to her husbands company." 

There's that word again. 

The plot thickens, and the sheep get thickerdownload(2).jpg.c12f5eedd243daec1f06a4f947b72344.jpgfor fuck sake, Beam me up Scottydownload(4).jpg.1afc76399f94c83cf8c6242b6f8a4921.jpgdownload(5).jpg.1c62c77dba54ab67e773fb427db5433c.jpg I feel as if I'm not on the planet of my birth these days either!🤔 Years ago someone must have opened the hospital gates and let all the nutters loose to breed more of their own kind, and every one of their progeny became politicians, chief constables, newspaper editors, doctors and other so called 'experts'!🫣 Unfortunately, none of them were born with suicidal tendencies, unless, you factor in the tendency to willingly help to suicide millions of sheep worldwide, with fake jabs, whilst coining big money into their own bulging bank accounts during the process!😠

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Like 1

Man who died on Bibby Stockholm named as 27-year-old Albanian

18 December 2023 · 15:21

" An asylum seeker who died on the Bibby Stockholm barge has been identified as a 27-year-old man from Albania, the PA news agency understands.

Dorset Police confirmed last Tuesday that a man had died aboard the accommodation vessel based at Portland Port.

Home Secretary James Cleverly said that the man's sudden death would be "fully" investigated.

His sister Jola Dushku, 33, who lives in Lombardy in Italy, told the newspaper: "When I spoke with him last time, he told me that the conditions in that boat were not bad but they were treated by the guards like animals.

According to our relatives who are in touch with the police, Leonard that night at 11pm in the evening had some problems and was calmed down by the security guard.

"At 3am he was found dead. "

• Like 1

https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/sci-fi/x-files-disney-black-panther-ryan-coogler-newsupdate/

Carter had told CBC podcast On the Coast with Gloria Macarenko: “I just spoke to a young man, Ryan Coogler, who is going to remount The X-Files with a diverse cast. So, he’s got his work cut out for him because we covered so much territory."

Good news is David doesn't seem to keen.

"There are many ways to go about it. But personally, for me, the X-Files that I'm involved in consists of Chris Carter, myself, and Gillian, so I haven't spent time trying to think about a different version of that, and I don't know that I will."

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Observations said:

" An asylum seeker who died on the Bibby Stockholm barge has been identified as a 27-year-old man from Albania, the PA news agency understands.

His sister Jola Dushku, 33, who lives in Lombardy in Italy, told the newspaper: "When I spoke with him last time, he told me that the conditions in that boat were not bad but they were treated by the guards like animals.

What do these people expect? It's not like you've travelled to the UK on holiday to stay in a swanky 5-star hotel, with gourmet dining and luxury rooms.

Sometimes it is hard to empathise or feel sympathy for these people, and it's never nice to hear about someone dying needlessly.

It's interesting that his sister lives in Italy, but this guy chose to try and 'seek asylum' in the UK.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Observations said:

An asylum seeker who died on the Bibby Stockholm barge has been identified as a 27-year-old man from Albania, the PA news agency understands.

I'm sorry to hear about him dying and I haven't read the full article but a couple of questions come to mind. 

How does the news agency know he was an asylum seeker if he never got to talk to them or the authorities and make a claim for asylum? Or is the news agency guessing?

Why is Albania somewhere that people need to claim asylum from? As far as I can see in the foreign office website it's a relatively safe and welcoming country: 

"Albania is a welcoming country. The people are friendly and treat visitors with warm hospitality. English is increasingly spoken, especially among the younger generation.

Albania is becoming an increasingly attractive destination for tourists. It enjoys long hot summers and has stunning mountainous attractions.

The three main religions are: Islam, Catholic and Orthodox Christianity. Albania enjoys a high degree of religious tolerance between the different communities.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/living-in-albania 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Big hoo ha about Esther Rantzen going to Dignitas. Not been in news for years. I think more subtle advertising, you know, you can do your part and help out agenda buy paying to commit suicide if you want

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12883595/Prisoners-nicer-farewell-Daughter-Esther-Rantzen-says-doesnt-want-mum-die-horrific-Dignitas-clinic-family-calls-Parliament-vote-assisted-dying.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/19/2023 at 1:54 AM, Observations said:

Man who died on Bibby Stockholm named as 27-year-old Albanian

18 December 2023 · 15:21

Dorset Police confirmed last Tuesday that a man had died aboard the accommodation vessel based at Portland Port.

Home Secretary James Cleverly said that the man's sudden death would be "fully" investigated.

According to our relatives who are in touch with the police, Leonard that night at 11pm in the evening had some problems and was calmed down by the security guard.

"At 3am he was found dead. "

So not an asylum seeker at all??? No war in Albania (even though there is still mutual hatred with Serbs in Kosovo), but lots of organised crime...

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Mr H said:

Big hoo ha about Esther Rantzen going to Dignitas. Not been in news for years. I think more subtle advertising, you know, you can do your part and help out agenda buy paying to commit suicide if you want

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12883595/Prisoners-nicer-farewell-Daughter-Esther-Rantzen-says-doesnt-want-mum-die-horrific-Dignitas-clinic-family-calls-Parliament-vote-assisted-dying.html

There’s a new bbc or channel 4 drama/comedy series being promoted right now, about a group of aged friends helping to kill each other off. Can’t remember the name of it.

The msm is actively promoting suicide/genocide aimed at pensioners. 

So the democide at care homes wasn’t enough? 

Kill yourself granny! Do us all a favour! 

Tings is getting serious now 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/20/2023 at 3:53 AM, Mr H said:

She was a jab pusher.

• Like 2

Rancid is always part of the agenda pushing...whatever it is. She does the bidding. And the enabling of paedophiles, including J Savile.

50 years and counting. Now even at the end, she's playing her part. Revolting.

• Like 5

are we going to now see a drastic tightening of gun laws in the czech republic aimed at disarming the general public?

How Prague bloodbath unfolded: Lone gunman armed with a sniper rifle killed his father then picked people off from roof top during hour-long rampage that ended when elite cops stormed university and found student dead

• Police were first called to the unfolding shooting at around 2.30pm local time
  • By the time it was over an hour later, at least 15 people had been killed 

By Chris Jewers

Published: 12:41 EST, 21 December 2023 | Updated: 13:16 EST, 21 December 2023

Pictures of the shooters showed him holding a sniper rifle with a scope mounted on top. Nedoma said the shooter eventually stopped firing and threw the gun down onto the street below and put his hands up as a sign of surrender.

The witness said they did not see what happened after that, but police soon announced that the gunman had been 'eliminated'.

Police later said that the gunman's body was found on the sidewalk below.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12890537/How-Prague-bloodbath-unfolded-Czech-Republic-lone-gunman.html

Yes brave new world agenda 

This is not good idea as it  leads down slippery path and vulnerable people will nudged into it .

Better to upgrade existing care services / charities

that are  underfunded 

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Talorgan said:

Yes brave new world agenda 

This is not good idea as it  leads down slippery path and vulnerable people will nudged into it .

Better to upgrade existing care services / charities

that are  underfunded 

Yeah. I noticed now legalisation of assisted suicide in UK now being discussed by incumbent prime minister Keir Starter as a result 

• Like 1

On 12/20/2023 at 12:07 PM, k_j_evans said:

So not an asylum seeker at all??? No war in Albania (even though there is still mutual hatred with Serbs in Kosovo), but lots of organised crime...

For several years now, I have read about 'organised crime gangs' here in Birmingham, and most of the perpetrators (those that were caught anyway) seemed to be Albanian.

Albania was never part of the EU, but there seem to be loads of them in the UK, even before Brexit. And even more so since then.

For some reason these Albanian criminals never get deported, in fact hardly any foreign nationals caught committing criminal offences ever do.

It's no wonder our prisons are full.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2023 at 8:45 PM, Macnamara said:

i wonder if they will cut some sort of deal with bankman fried....

the whole thing was a giant money laundering racket. The biden regime would send the US taxpayers money in the form of 'aid' to ukraine who would then give the money to FTX who then acted as the second biggest donor to the democrat party as they simply handed the money over to the dems

i wouldn't be surprised if we see some deal cut that sees bankman fried outta jail after a short sentence

**sigh**

Bankman-Fried Dodges Bribery Trial After Feds Drop Charges

by Tyler Durden
Saturday, Dec 30, 2023 - 05:15 PM

Well look at that! Disgraced FTX founder Sam Bankman Fried, who was found guilty in November on seven counts of fraud and conspiracy, won't face a second trial at all after feds told US District Judge Lewis Kaplan in a Friday letter that in the 'interest of expediency' it would drop six charges related to SBF's second trial - including conspiracy to bribe foreign officials, commit bank fraud and operate an unlicensed money transmitting business.

In short, prosecutors have ring-fenced SBF's illegal activities involving public officials from his activities screwing over the public, for which he faces the possibility of decades in prison.  

JUST IN: The U.S. government is dropping six charges against crypto scammer Sam Bankman-Fried including campaign finance violations and conspiracy to commit bribery charges.

Making bribes with stolen money is fine as long as that money is going to U.S. politicians.

SBF donated… pic.twitter.com/g75YYKIIAP

— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) December 30, 2023

"We don't know how much more evidence you need to see how broken and corrupt all the three letter gov agencies are," wrote @AutismCapital on X. "They drop the Sam trial, they're bleeding out FTX claimants, people with BTC/SOL/ETH/whatever are being paid back the value AT THE TIME OF BANKRUPTCY rather than 4x'd current market value while they pocket the difference.

"FTX bankruptcy lawyers are charging USURIOUS per hour rates to bleed the creditors dry!

"They don't want people digging into Sam's campaign finance violation trial (WONDER WHY?) and SAM TRABUCCO got away with it COMPLETELY with the dropping of this upcoming trial."

!

— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 30, 2023
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/bankman-fried-dodges-bribery-trial-after-feds-drop-charges
  • Thanks 1