Minor News items - Not worth a thread of their own

SuperstarNeilC

4 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Anyway, what us ordinary people would like to know is what are the Government planning to do about the unacceptable levels of illegal immigration?

I could have told you that. Bring more in. I wish I was joking.

On 12/4/2023 at 9:47 PM, Grumpy Grapes said:

Here is an article on Eddie Izzard and his Labour Party links, and a photo of him making the one eye gesture. He has been courted by Tony Blair before. 

https://skwawkbox.org/2017/11/12/izzard-im-more-a-blairite/

Sorry, a misunderstanding on my part,🫣 muy bad,  I fully expect to be taken from here and shot at Dawn! 🫣 But here is a pic of 'her' and what I thought at first were a few other tranny candidates, turned out to be other labour candidates, so, not too dissimilar then?🤔 The party is trying to contest the only Green seat in Parliament!  Music industry activist Tom Gray, Goldsmid  Councillor Birgit Miller and North Portslade Councillor Lucy Helliwell!  A candidate is expected to be selected by labour party members before Christmas! Miss Izzard has been endorsed by the most labour Councillors so far, and eight of them have pledged to back 'her' to be their chosen labour party candidate!  However, Tom Gray has received support from Feargal Sharkey, Unison, Usdaw, the Musicians Union, Tom Chatfield chairman of Brighton and Hove Young Labour, and former co-leader of the labour group on the city council, Carmen Appich!  My mistake has prompted an offer from the media to join their ranks as a false news supplier!🤫 Sorry, got to go, nursie is here with my meds!🤫

AGREddieIzzard-2.jpg.article-962.jpg.cc793623a9a2af0ba20b6af8ff59661a.jpg

Eddie and  potential voter!👍

trans.jpg

You can see why I assumed they were from the 'Trannies R Us Party'🤨

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Why's the bloke on the left playing with an invisible deck of cards?

He's describing the height of a tiny fairy who changed his life, once upon a time, many years ago, in a far off land that used to be called, ENGLAND!

When men were men, women were women, and very proud to be so!

bull.jpg.1ca563f6e099bfcc7ef60cfccd1a1405.jpgbullwar.jpg.ad1c02cc3ef91ecf272ac81fcca47bea.jpg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I like it. But not a lot!

When he first started his affair with his magic act assistant Debs, they were driving to a show, and Debs suddenly said 'I'm actually a witch, and can turn people into something different'!🤔 Paul laughed and said 'yeah, right'! So, without further ado Debs slipped her hand down his pants, and, hey presto, he turned into a layby!🫣 The rest as they say, is history!👍

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Haha 5

On 12/6/2023 at 2:01 AM, Mr Crabtree said:

Sorry, a misunderstanding on my part,🫣 muy bad,  I fully expect to be taken from here and shot at Dawn! 🫣 But here is a pic of 'her' and what I thought at first were a few other tranny candidates, turned out to be other labour candidates, so, not too dissimilar then?🤔 The party is trying to contest the only Green seat in Parliament!  Music industry activist Tom Gray, Goldsmid  Councillor Birgit Miller and North Portslade Councillor Lucy Helliwell!  A candidate is expected to be selected by labour party members before Christmas! Miss Izzard has been endorsed by the most labour Councillors so far, and eight of them have pledged to back 'her' to be their chosen labour party candidate!  However, Tom Gray has received support from Feargal Sharkey, Unison, Usdaw, the Musicians Union, Tom Chatfield chairman of Brighton and Hove Young Labour, and former co-leader of the labour group on the city council, Carmen Appich!  My mistake has prompted an offer from the media to join their ranks as a false news supplier!🤫 Sorry, got to go, nursie is here with my meds!🤫

trans.jpg

More a transvestite than a Blairite.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dickwan said:

I've heard it said that Tony was known as 'Mandy' when he wore a frock... (back in his barrister days)

Note: My apologies, not 'Mandy' but 'Miranda'. Back in Sir Tony's wild days when he was cross-dressing and cottaging (and being arrested, charged, and fined under the name of 'Charles Lynton').

Aficionados of vile political scumbags will know all this already, but I like to bring it up whenever I can 😇

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 12/6/2023 at 2:01 AM, Mr Crabtree said:

trans.jpg

Looks like my lesbian nanna 

• Haha 2

On 12/8/2023 at 11:59 AM, Dickwan said:

Note: My apologies, not 'Mandy' but 'Miranda'. Back in Sir Tony's wild days when he was cross-dressing and cottaging (and being arrested, charged, and fined under the name of 'Charles Lynton').

Aficionados of vile political scumbags will know all this already, but I like to bring it up whenever I can 😇

'Miranda' is 'Kitty's' friend.

0.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/11/2023 at 8:27 AM, bamboozooka said:

deez boats aint stopping anytime soon.

its that 2030 number again.

Untitled.jpg

Of course they see these crossings continuing, and the 'solution' is to 'award' yet more taxpayers money to private companies so they can 'manage' this.

Millions of pounds already 'given' to the French government to put a stop to this. Millions of pounds given to the Rwandan 'government' (who's REALLY been in receipt of this money?). And now more millions of pounds to be given to anyone ready to bid on a contract tender.

It's almost like someone is intent on bleeding this country dry, and driving us towards bankruptcy.

• Like 5

On 12/12/2023 at 11:35 AM, Velma said:

'Miranda' is 'Kitty's' friend.

0.jpg

Another 'Special Friend' of Kitty's was Lord Boothbyboo.jpg.872c80c10da64af5f814bdf52e5ca283.jpg

boo2.jpg.e4d1da8950e799046a10dda90f3490dc.jpg and guess who were HIS 'special friends'? Boothby was also the long term lover of Lady Dorothy Macmillan the wife of Harold Macmillan, former prime minister!   

boo3.jpg.4de30e00b5d89843570afd722fc3d8fe.jpg

With the lights out, she probably reminded him of a docker he used to fuck years before!  🤔                                     

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Adam Hills, the fake lefty presenter of Channel 4 satirical show "The Last Leg" announced that he's got Covid so presented the show from home. Friday 15th December. 

Alex Brooker briefly wore a mask. 

Planting the 'seeds' in the sheep fields 'eh? There's a lot of maskitis in Brighton now, wearing one just under your nostrils is the current fashion,

sheepmaskitis.2.jpg.6a870817de4d6fe026d64f1c443b06fa.jpg      although, there are cute little masks too👍

sheepmaskitis.3.jpg.1957a453633c6634cc135ecbbb5e1a71.jpgsheepmaskitis.jpg.1b05f387402bc5a60ba2f89c8c9635eb.jpgsheepmaskitis5.jpg.b979075a0e1e9126097ee277de109d67.jpgsheepmaskitis4.jpg.ebc3b7dd5fcffa43c2f3fb723841a1f6.jpg

On 12/14/2023 at 9:30 PM, bamboozooka said:

anyone who thinks its taxpayers money, go get a brain scan see if anything is present.

its globalist printing press money for nothing and laundering it back to themselves

Yes, of course I understand fully how this 'scam' works.

Yes, the 'money' is conjured out of thin air, 'borrowed' by governments.

Yes, ultimately it is 'taxpayers' money, because we are the ones who have to pay this all back through increased levels of taxation further down the line.

Yes, all this money that is 'spent' through borrowing has to be paid back with 'interest'.

But there is simply not enough money in the world to ever pay back this 'debt' in full.

And there never will.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1